Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 608 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 27, 2006 3:14 am 

CENTRAL SCRUTINIZER - Uncle Remus wrote:

Dolphin music? OMG, you gotta be GAY[/quote]

Hey Scrotey, I really hate the thought of fueling your next attempt at a comment, but you gotta be SILENCED! (and gay, in the sense that you have no balls, not your sexual preferance, that's probably non-existent!)
There was (is?) a very cool "Central Scrutinizer" on the bb a while ago - you're not him, and you're definately not Uncle Remus!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 11:42 am 

Zut_boF wrote:
i bought in us too, if i bought it in canada i have to pay the tax. Even in usd it's cheaper, canada suck.

You didn't buy it in Canada, you bought it in Quebec. HUGE difference. Two entirely different worlds. And by the way, Quebec sucks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:33 pm 

The7thSon wrote:
Zut_boF wrote:
i bought in us too, if i bought it in canada i have to pay the tax. Even in usd it's cheaper, canada suck.

You didn't buy it in Canada, you bought it in Quebec. HUGE difference. Two entirely different worlds. And by the way, Quebec sucks.

I bought it at amazon.com so it's in USA 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:52 pm 

The7thSon wrote:
Zut_boF wrote:

Quebec wasn't great when they were the Nordiques, but when they moved to Colorado they won the Cup their first year, so what now?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2007 12:54 pm 

evitageN wrote:
The7thSon wrote:
Zut_boF wrote:

Quebec wasn't great when they were the Nordiques, but when they moved to Colorado they won the Cup their first year, so what now?

I hate hockey!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 7:43 pm 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .Image

I'd take this cover over a couple of dolphins anyday.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2008 11:14 am 
Banned

:arrow: regarding the omission of Ike's name from the '88 liner notes to Trance-Fusion:

wheatgurm wrote:
Lumpy Gravy wrote:
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
it's a fucking travesty not to credit ike; if he wasn't on rythym guitar during the solo, he was bangin' on a cowbell or tambourine
no credit for barrow on track 6, but he's loud & clear; ike's also conspicuously absent from track 6 credits

jaypfunk wrote:
bad proof reading i think. not intentional. why would Ike be listed on some and not others? human error.

I'd like to think so too. and if it is, it's very bad proof reading...

God no shit, wtf Gail? :roll:

Probably lousy George Bush style proofreading. It's hard to find good help these days. I was a professional flyspecker for nearly 20 years, as an underwriter of real estate titles. If Gail is consistent with her subsequent Arthur Barrow correction notice, there should be an Ike Willis correction notice contained within the liner notes to One-Shot Deal. Otherwise, I'll be inclined to be of the opinion that it was a direct slap at Ike.

Post subject: Re: Trance Fusion
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:09 am 

Finding Higgs Boson

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 608 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25