Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:08 pm 

Let's all just remember the reason for the season-new Zappa! The 'Owner of a Lonely Heart' quote on 'Bamboozled by Love' on the new Zappa iTunes album that I just bought is sublime, but I digress. I also had a hard time removing my hard bought CD from it's case. Do not apply un due force seems to be the order of the day. I didn't bother with disc 1 as I bought l'il MOFO a week before. Disc 2 I removed without a lot of force. Disc 3 was a bitch. I applied even pressure around the disc for a minute before it came loose, and the same for disc 4. Luckily I didn't lose any. Has anybody heard if replacement discs will be offered to the unlucky souls here?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:10 pm 

Andre_C wrote:
zombie1210 wrote:
Oh yeah.....that mess of gibberish REALLY makes you look like less of a whiny bitch.

Thank you.

Do you REALLY think Gail, or Dweezil will LIKE YOU MORE if you post this crap?

All you do is dig yourself a deeper hole.

Now, on that note.....QUIT SNIVELING. You are lucky they even let you perform Frank's music.

Bitch.

1. I don't give a RAT's ASS what you, or especially Gail or Dweezil think about me -- or what I do - the point you miss is i've been doing this for 10 years -- and I am clear that Gail will never change her opinion on me-- I gave up on that years ago-- and have stayed within the legal lines the whole time. I KNOW what Dweezil thinks about me and other people out there playing his dad's music - and most of us could care less. Frank himself said "Play My Music. If you're a Musician, play my music. And if you're not -- PLAY MY MUSIC"

It shows what a kiss-ass you are that you seem to think it's the highest honor.. to have Gail/Dweezil "LIKE YOU MORE " -- what a cretinous goal!! Maybe that's why YOU are here.. not I. speak for yourself.

2. "You are lucky they even let you perform Frank's music." _ Hilarious- Go look up copyright law--- before you were old enough to reach the computer table while Dad's at work -- we have hashed this topic out ad nauseum here -- and what my band and countless other do (i don't speak for EVERY zappa musik band) - is completely legal as long as they don't make CDs and sell them without paying Gail. But -- performing copywritten music in an ASCAP, BMI, SESAC etc registered venue who is paid up on their dues is completely legal, as long as said performance is not recorded/broadcasted etc.

"Bitch??" Why don't you come to a show, for free, and say that to my face??

Andre in regards to putting all this stuff behind........

All those conversations I had with you during that 10 year period where RYKOCompilationas and The Land Of Diminishing Returns witheld the Project/Object of ZFT Vault releases happening things are now happening as I had suggested. Now is a time where Zappa fans including yourself can really enjoy what is comming out of the Vaults and ZPZ touring unit.

I am forever the optimist and I do not need to be this way for kissing no ones ass. It's just how I enjoy Zappa. I am even optimistic that your cover outfit with the change of some business practices could one day be a part of some Zappapolooza. I don't live life through your eyes but it seems your outlook on Official Zappa is as clouded as ever.

I realize you were out there trying to earn a living guitar teching for Al DiMeola when ZPZ was in the area, wow 25 years since he performed with Zappa, but after 7 ZPZ pereformances I really must admit these guys are doing a show Frank never put together. It's that good. I am not saying that any individual song is particuaarily performed better than Frank but the performance and production as a ZPZ show is the best overall Zappa concert experience I ever saw and I saw many Frank Zappa shows from many differnet tours.

Whatever bad feeling you may have I suggest you try to put it behind so you can enjoy all this while we are al living. You will undoubtedly do what you do in regards to the Zappa Cover Outfit and many fans will enjoy those shows but what is happenign today with Zappa music be it in ZFT releases or ZPZ performances is somethign no Zappa fan could ever have immagined. I think you are a long time fan. Enjoy it.

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 5:38 pm 

Trendmonger wrote:

All those conversations I had with you during that 10 year period where RYKOCompilationas and The Land Of Diminishing Returns witheld the Project/Object of ZFT Vault releases happening things are now happening as I had suggested. Now is a time where Zappa fans including yourself can really enjoy what is comming out of the Vaults and ZPZ touring unit.

I am forever the optimist and I do not need to be this way for kissing no ones ass. It's just how I enjoy Zappa. I am even optimistic that your cover outfit with the chanfge of some business practices could one day be a part of some Zappapolooza. I don't live life through your eyes but it seems your outlook on Official Zappa is as clouded as ever.

I realize you were out there trying to earn a living guitar teching for Al DiMeola, wow 25 years since he performed with Zappa, but after 7 ZPZ pereformances I really must admit these guys are doing a show Frank never put together. It's that good. I am not saying that any individual song is particuaarily performed better than Frank but the performance and production as a ZPZ show is the best overall Zappa concert experience I ever saw and I saw many Frank Zappa shows from many differnet tours.

Whatever bad feeling you may have I suggest you try to put it behind so you can enjoy all this while we are al living. You will undoubtedly do what you do in regards to the Zappa Cover Outfit and many fans will enjoy those shows but what is happenign today with Zappa music be it in ZFT releases or ZPZ performances is somethign no Zappa fan could ever have immagined. I think you are a long time fan. Enjoy it.

Dude.... i'll try to keep it short/simple - (I'll probably fail at that):

"Vault releases happening things are now happening as I had suggested"

I see it as still a TRICKLE compared to what is out there. They should be giving away the interview material - or at least making it available via subscription or with a key/PW you get with your paid CD, username is your orrer # etc...- doyou really wanna listen to interview snippets after 4-5 times..?? As someone else pointed out-- at this rate-- by the time we get , say..the rest of the stuff he might have recorded on the BONGO FURY tour...we'll be in our 60s..

"I am forever the optimist and I do not need to be this way for kissing no ones ass."

I wasn't referring to you...you feeling guilty..??

"I am even optimistic that your cover outfit with the chanfge of some business practices could one day be a part of some Zappapolooza."

Change what?? As i said in a previous post...WE ARE WITHIN THE LAW - -what more do you want me to do, dude?? I plug EVERY NEW release from the stage, just about EVERY NIGHT ..I Urge people to go get stuff at zappa.com..even as they are slagging us in the press or sending me nasty emails... I urge them to go see ZPZ..even as they force journalists to NOT mention IKE WILLIS etc etc....I evangelize about Zappa at the School Of Rock.. change WHAT, dude?? I don;t have to change a thing!! I sleep at night knowing I have done, and am doing the right thing by Frank Zappa, based on his published wishes.

"Whatever bad feeling you may have I suggest you try to put it behind so you can enjoy all this while we are al living"

Damn. You and -some others - are so mistaken. I REALy do not spend ANY time stressing about this - and the Zappa family stuff - really ,trust me... it comes up when someone here asks..or points something out ---or as recently has happened, questions my right to comment ( i stupidly thought that's what a forum is for...)

So-- yeah dude-- i have a great time..I love listening to Zappa (along with LOTS of other stuff)..I love the fact that i'll NEVER catch up to the bounty of fine live stuff out there.. i get to play this music onstage with tons of alumni... and when the ZFT releases stuff.. I GET IT ..putting my money - ALWAYS - where my mouth is !!..SO-- don't you worry -- i am enjoying life, enjoying music - -don't come up with misguided pity for me.. i'm, OK, but thanks for caring!!

"could one day be a part of some Zappapolooza."

News-flash - There IS such a thing-- over 15 years running, called the ZAPPANALE-- Go to it someday, instead of spoiling your fun 'cos GAIL has condemned it. Funny - the ZFT ran to them to ask them to publicize the EU tour..yet they condemn it. Whatever. But -- i'll be there, playing Zappa music for the third year..and Terrry Bozzio will headline it -- so -- if you miss it - your loss.

[and now..some fool will call explaining myself "bitching and moaning"]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:27 pm 

Andre_C wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:

I am forever the optimist and I do not need to be this way for kissing no ones ass. It's just how I enjoy Zappa. I am even optimistic that your cover outfit with the chanfge of some business practices could one day be a part of some Zappapolooza. I don't live life through your eyes but it seems your outlook on Official Zappa is as clouded as ever.

I realize you were out there trying to earn a living guitar teching for Al DiMeola, wow 25 years since he performed with Zappa, but after 7 ZPZ pereformances I really must admit these guys are doing a show Frank never put together. It's that good. I am not saying that any individual song is particuaarily performed better than Frank but the performance and production as a ZPZ show is the best overall Zappa concert experience I ever saw and I saw many Frank Zappa shows from many differnet tours.

Dude.... i'll try to keep it short/simple - (I'll probably fail at that):

"Vault releases happening things are now happening as I had suggested"

I see it as still a TRICKLE compared to what is out there. They should be giving away the interview material - or at least making it available via subscription or with a key/PW you get with your paid CD, username is your orrer # etc...- doyou really wanna listen to interview snippets after 4-5 times..?? As someone else pointed out-- at this rate-- by the time we get , say..the rest of the stuff he might have recorded on the BONGO FURY tour...we'll be in our 60s..

Yeah it's hard keeping up with the caugh... caugh ....artistic integrity... truthfully total lack of artistic integrity of the 1,000 Unnoficiial AUDs out there but then again I have read much of your commentary on when you say What Is Out There you additionaly may be meaning what other groups are doing.

Everyone is going to have there own take on these things. I really like what is being done so far. the ZFT have invested very large sums of time and money to upgrade UMRK where it is now in place to deliver. How, when and what formats these Frank Zappa Project/Object itmes will be released is just a waiting game for the consumers but for those who control that artistic integrity and development of Frank Zappa that is a differnet timeline.

Personally MOFO sounds bithcen. Never did I think a Stereo CD could sound this good. I have been recently appreciating the SONIC advantages of SACD Hybrids in 2 Track CD Steero and SACD 2 Track Stereo nevermind surround sound and also really dig DTS DVD-A . They each bring there own advantages to advanced formats of sonic improvement but even CDs are sounding bettter these days.

Be it interviews, Audio Documentaries, Live Shows or unreleased completed and or works in progress the Project Object is moving forward.

It's funny how the fanatical outlook and desire for more Official Releases is not quite different from when we had those conversations several years ago. For those who can't wait they are probably downloading 1,000 unnoficial FLACs or MP3s. Fans should invest as much energy into understanding feasability and artistic integrity as they do downloading and listening to unnoficial product.

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.

Last edited by Trendmonger on Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:39 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:30 pm 

Trendmonger wrote:
I find the all plastic design of BIG MOFO very much having Conceptual Continuity with Miss Pinky. Not only do they both cost $69-95 but it may suit best to pre-lube before moving the project forward, in and out or however one may fettish these products. Now if I could only find my gas mask. Roy help me please.

While I'm pretty sure this is only a stunning coincidence, and while I usually just skip over Trendmonger's lengthy ramblings about what-the-fuck, I found this to actually be pretty clever.

I'm going to stop encouraging him now, however, and let the shit in this thread keep stirring...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 6:50 pm 

Trendmonger wrote:
VCF wrote:
Trendlonger wrote:
Frank Zappa
the
MOFO
project/object

Packaging

I’ve had the CD for a few days now and to say the least it has been well worth the 40 year wait. I sincerely thank Gail Zappa, and all the eathrlings,vegetables and material whomesoevers that have contributed in every which way possible to make MOFO a LAWKI reality. For any fan who has not yet received there copy and wants to be surprised I would suggest you stick it out and read not read any further in this or any other topic related to MOFO that may reveal verbiage that could take away from your surprise. I have always found it best to ingest with the intent of the artist where the music and artwork does the talking before listening to any review.

While there has been a MOFO Subject from back on the board from on or about the time of August 8th when the Pre-Order began I am addling this particular subject for a place that could be used to gather specific impressions and or opinions on MOFO Packaging.

I am going to leave out much if any commentary until tomorrow 12/21 but for now I will create some general outlines that are nothing more than what can be considered the general format of MOFO packaging. I look forward to reading and spewing out on what may very well be the best packaging of an audio documentary in the history of mankind.

Have fun pondering the ole’ In and Out to and or within The Jacket Itself.

- 4 Covers, Spine and One Back Cover
- 4 CD Trays
- The Disks Themsleves
- MOFO Booklet
- FREAK OUT Hot Spots! Map
- CD Artwork

VCF

This topic is a specific BE CAREFULL Topic is it not?

I really don't think that this product deserves Constant Reiteration over and over and over of BE CAREFULL for the next 40 years. Three pages of a topic with a heading of BE CAREFULL allready. Let's give it a rest. But then again if people want to keep adding on to a BE CAREFULL TOPIC go right ahead. Please everybody make sure you are carefull while you are being carefull. You can never be too carefull now can you. I warn everone this If you are too carefull you may break it allready. Hey kid don't drop the ball. Fast catch.

The topic I started is more fitting for commentary(not publication of copyrighted material) on the overall packaging where you could even add a subject reply of,Covers, Spine and One Back Cover, 4 CD Tray, The Disks Themsleves, MOFO Booklet, FREAK OUT Hot Spots! Map or CD Artwork so you can keep your Sub- Subject consolidated within the main Subject of MOFO Packaging and not MOFO BE CAREFULL PACKAGING.

Gail and all else involved did a great job on this package. I understand the plastic CD tray has some difficulties and some general awareness of caution should be maintained when removing and re-inserting the CDs but every piece of commentary on the packaging/artwork should not be holding some BIG BE CAREFULL flag in the topic heading of the first post from when this subject was started.

As I said BIG MOFO just may be the best packaging for an audio documentary in the history of mankind.

As far as overall artwork packaging since the invention of CD formats CPIII is my tope vote for new product but as far as audio documentary BIG MOFO wins by a landslide.

Fans can talk here ON_TOPIC regarding how carefull they should be with teh CDs but as far as commentary of the in all it's grandeur please usre an area that does not carry blatant questions of negativity in the heading.

I have had zero probelem with my MOFO but I do understand how there could be a problem.

I find the all plastic design of BIG MOFO very much having Conceptual Continuity with Miss Pinky. Not only do they both cost $69-95 but it may suit best to pre-lube before moving the project forward, in and out or however one may fettish these products. Now if I could only find my gas mask. Roy help me please.

Ms. Pinky, you fucking DOLT!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:08 pm 

scarf wrote:
Three of my discs were a bitch to get out. I took the little nail-file on my fingernail clippers and filed down all the sides just a bit on each of the four little button doohickeys. Worked like a charm. Now, all the discs pop out perfectly easy, just as they would in most any CD cases. I highly recommend doing this; it takes all of five or ten minutes, and you won't have to worry about keeping the discs in something else, or the discs breaking if/when you remove them from the MOFO case.

Brilliant idea! I did just that and it did work like a charm.
Thanks Scarf! 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:09 pm 

Tom29 wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:

While I'm pretty sure this is only a stunning coincidence, and while I usually just skip over Trendmonger's lengthy ramblings about what-the-fuck, I found this to actually be pretty clever.

I'm going to stop encouraging him now, however, and let the shit in this thread keep stirring...

i agree..!! he DID quite nail that one nicely. I was stunned. It ...tracked well..made sense...was funny....

I'm almost thinking...it musta been ghost-written by Mrs. Monger while he was rocking the baby (!)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 10:46 pm 

trendmonger wrote:
... but after 7 ZPZ pereformances I really must admit these guys are doing a show Frank never put together. It's that good. I ...
. . . . . .not even close

. . . . . .you either: 1) caught him on an off-night, 2) were too stoned, or 3) never saw fz live

tom29 wrote:
...let the shit in this thread keep stirring...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:38 am 

vivalapsych wrote:
Label on package says as follows:

CAUTION
Please exercise care
removing discs from hubs in
the package. Tolerences vary.
DO NOT USE UN DUE FORCE.

...and they weren't kidding. Just got through listening to disc 3 and guess what? I cracked disc 4. In the countless times I've removed various discs from trays, this has never happened to me. I guess I can't say I wasn't warned, but WHAT THE FUCK!!!???. So kiddies, if you manage to remove the discs from the package, don't put them back in. It's not worth the risk.
I didn't see this thread so I wrote about that in another thread. I was scared all the way I'd do what you did, vivalapsych. (My sympathies!) Maybe if I keep it greasy and don't put them back too tight they'll be OK. :shock: :roll:

--Bat

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 2:58 am 

Andre_C wrote:
yes indeed. and a lot of what i say --as you know from seeing me onstage -- is tongue-in-cheek. I just won't sit there while the uninformed flame me without any knowledge of history

anyway -- yeah - MAINE>...we are long overdue... i think we did Asylum a year ago.. in Portland..with the great Dave LaRue opening.. that was fun.

we wanna get back there -- but tough state....never a lot of support and the promoter loses money.... any ideas???

Yes, a year ago Nov. (You guys actually played a year prior to that, to the date). Dave LaRue did open, with his IPod, since his band either missed a turn somewhere, or just forgot :D

I know its a tough state, I am sure that the Asylum is the only place in Portland that could draw anyone. Sadly. But if I can think of another venue I'll surely let you know :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 11:58 am 

Andre_C wrote:
yes indeed. and a lot of what i say --as you know from seeing me onstage -- is tongue-in-cheek. I just won't sit there while the uninformed flame me without any knowledge of history

Sure - I understand! But seriously, why not just fuck the person in silence? Don't get so upset over such little shit.

Bought and heard the new Palermo CD this week. Great arrangements of Frank's music!! Very exciting listening experience. Made me think of Dweezil's silly ideas about Frank's music only meant to be played in ONE particular way. What ignorant crap. If true, why do we go to ZpZ shows? Why not save the money and just listen to Frank on CD? Because we LOVE the deviations from norm!!!!

NEW ARRANGEMENTS! NEW ARRANGEMENTS!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:37 pm 

HJ wrote:
..why not just fuck the person in silence?

a bit of groaning n dirty talk makes it more thrilling, surely? .... oh....

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:41 pm 

HJ wrote:
Bought and heard the new Palermo CD this week. Great arrangements of Frank's music!! Very exciting listening experience. Made me think of Dweezil's silly ideas about Frank's music only meant to be played in ONE particular way. What ignorant crap. If true, why do we go to ZpZ shows? Why not save the money and just listen to Frank on CD? Because we LOVE the deviations from norm!!!!

Agreed; we had a love-in about that disc here:

http://www.zappa.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9574

The Latin take on the title track SWINGS!!! Every redunzl become one redunzl. I love that record! 8)

vcf

Revel in your otherness. MK

STILL pissed at Tipper. VCF

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 12:44 pm 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
trendmonger wrote:
... but after 7 ZPZ pereformances I really must admit these guys are doing a show Frank never put together. It's that good. I ...
. . . . . .not even close

. . . . . .you either: 1) caught him on an off-night, 2) were too stoned, or 3) never saw fz live

tom29 wrote:
...let the shit in this thread keep stirring...

One more time for the world.
I do not get stoned or drunk and specifically not at Zappa concerts.
Frank Zappa never had an off night when I saw many shows from 78' forward. He was feeling sick in 80' during the Palladium run where some shows were cut short but never an off night. Impossible.

I am not saying Dweezil is better at performing Franks works. What I am saying is the overall concert experience. Frank had different touring bands, arrangements and song selections for each tour. What ZPZ does what Frank did not do is put the best of the 70s touring and album arrangements in one show. Hey this is just my opinions.

I think I saw 13 shows on the 1984 tour over the summer and fall of that year and no matter how good those guitar solos were and there were many great solos the comedy routines, good vocals and general arrangements just were not for my taste AS COMPARED to any other Zappa Touring ensemblee. Don't get me wrong it was great that Frank did that type of tour. I would not go to 13 shows if I did not enjoy it but just to name three other touring units that have nothing to do with ZPZ arrangements the Zappa fall Halloween shows of 78, Fall 81' and Winter 88' were in a totally different galaxy with arrangements. Maybe in the future ZPZ will get to that material but the 70s focus on ZPZ is mind blowing. Even what Frank live or in the studio in the 70s ZPZ is summing the best of all the parts.

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:19 pm 

Neausea wrote:
Let's all just remember the reason for the season-new Zappa! The 'Owner of a Lonely Heart' quote on 'Bamboozled by Love' on the new Zappa iTunes album that I just bought is sublime, but I digress. I also had a hard time removing my hard bought CD from it's case. Do not apply un due force seems to be the order of the day. I didn't bother with disc 1 as I bought l'il MOFO a week before. Disc 2 I removed without a lot of force. Disc 3 was a bitch. I applied even pressure around the disc for a minute before it came loose, and the same for disc 4. Luckily I didn't lose any. Has anybody heard if replacement discs will be offered to the unlucky souls here?

My question exactly! All squabbling aside, it is KILLING me to know that there is a disc of FZ giving directions about hand signals and the live recordings etc, and I can't listen to it as my excitement led to undue force.
So if anyone has suggestions about how I might go about hearing a copy of disc 3, you might rekindle my belief in Santa Claus.

But the other discs. Hot Damn! Such an incredible insight into the process. Inspirational even. And I love the mix of disc 1- sounds remarkably antiquated. Orchestrational symmetry, hard panning etc- they just don't make em the way they used to.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 1:20 pm 

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha....

Fuckin' hilarious thread!
For those taking notes, this thread is actually alot like the old days, hahahaha... not always in a good way, of course.

Keep rockin' Andre, see ya in January.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:25 pm 

Trendmonger wrote:
One more time for the world.
I do not get stoned or drunk and specifically not at Zappa concerts.
Frank Zappa never had an off night when I saw many shows from 78' forward. He was feeling sick in 80' during the Palladium run where some shows were cut short but never an off night. Impossible.

I am not saying Dweezil is better at performing Franks works. What I am saying is the overall concert experience. Frank had different touring bands, arrangements and song selections for each tour. What ZPZ does what Frank did not do is put the best of the 70s touring and album arrangements in one show. Hey this is just my opinions.

I think I saw 13 shows on the 1984 tour over the summer and fall of that year and no matter how good those guitar solos were and there were many great solos the comedy routines, good vocals and general arrangements just were not for my taste AS COMPARED to any other Zappa Touring ensemblee. Don't get me wrong it was great that Frank did that type of tour. I would not go to 13 shows if I did not enjoy it but just to name three other touring units that have nothing to do with ZPZ arrangements the Zappa fall Halloween shows of 78, Fall 81' and Winter 88' were in a totally different galaxy with arrangements. Maybe in the future ZPZ will get to that material but the 70s focus on ZPZ is mind blowing. Even what Frank live or in the studio in the 70s ZPZ is summing the best of all the parts.

Teh dilemma

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:33 am 

timm0 wrote:
HJ wrote:
..why not just fuck the person in silence?

a bit of groaning n dirty talk makes it more thrilling, surely? .... oh....

You got me! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:35 am 

VCF wrote:
HJ wrote:

Agreed; we had a love-in about that disc here:

http://www.zappa.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=9574

The Latin take on the title track SWINGS!!! Every redunzl become one redunzl. I love that record! 8)

vcf

Thanks for the redirection! I just got carried away, and I have given up understanding the "search" function here. So I spilled in the wrong place.......

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:18 am 

Andre I think I speak for the majority of people on the board that you got our highest respect for what you have accomplished in the last 10 years. That Zombie cat is a punk, he has I dont think said one nice thing to anybody since hes been here. Rants and raves about nothing. Blah blah blah.
Oh yea I can almost gaurentee that he wouldnt spew "Bitch" to you in your face. Hes prob no more than a buck- twenty, throw his ass around like a rag doll haha. Rock on man!........West coast eh soon?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:38 am 

zombie1210 wrote:
Andre C is a whiny little bitch.

Last edited by Uncle Bernie on Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:48 am 

Phlakaton wrote:
I'm not a troller either. I was simply annoyed about all the criticism over something I found minor.

Then why have a go at Andre' for defending himself against a douche bag like zombie123whateverthefuck? He has as much right to comment here as anyone else, and makes more sense than most of them.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:36 am 
Banned

Andre is a fucking whiner.

Whining about the ZFT on this forum is bush league, chickenshit, crybaby bullshit.

Any of you assholes who defend him are cut of the same cloth.

In case you dipshits haven't noticed...ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA is the official ZFT band.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:37 am 

zombie1210 wrote:
Andre is a fucking whiner.

Whining about the ZFT on this forum is bush league, chickenshit, crybaby bullshit.

Any of you assholes who defend him are cut of the same cloth.

In case you dipshits haven't noticed...ZAPPA PLAYS ZAPPA is the official ZFT band.

Oh dear god
Shut The Fuck Up, will you?

I'm so tired of all this "official" talk. If the ZFT wants to claim that, they ought to clone FZ and be done with it, otherwise they need to drop the rhetoric as well. I think the ZPZ band kicks ass, but so does P/o.
And lest you forget, NMB is not just a Zappa alum, he is a P/O alum as well.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next