Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:36 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:07 pm
Posts: 5691
Location: Closer than I Appear
zombie1210 wrote:
If you beat it.....they will come.


You gotta add that line to the Zombie Rap Song.

_________________
Let's hear it again for the London Philharmonic Orchestra!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:11 pm
Posts: 2394
Location: Just N. of Boston, MA, USA
FeralCats wrote:
"everyone is a dickhead?"

It's starting to look like he's got a point.
LOOK LIKE? Isn't that just a given? Ça va sans dire! Why bother to ask the question? :roll:

--Bat :wink:

_________________
Image<------PhotoArtWerk by debutante_daisy http://www.facebook.com/BatchainTheMovie


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:07 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:11 pm
Posts: 2394
Location: Just N. of Boston, MA, USA
keenthegod wrote:
fuck the lot of you immsture bastards! I'm off.
I guess all zappa fans are pricks so i won't be listening to any of his sh*t anymore!
You got it half right then you went stupid.

--Bat :roll:

_________________
Image<------PhotoArtWerk by debutante_daisy http://www.facebook.com/BatchainTheMovie


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:11 pm
Posts: 2394
Location: Just N. of Boston, MA, USA
polydigm wrote:
keenthegod wrote:
fuck the lot of you immsture bastards! I'm off.
I guess all zappa fans are pricks so i won't be listening to any of his sh*t anymore!

Most people who register here just appear to like to watch. There's about 50 to 100 regular posters and a few hundred that post infrequently. So you're saying that every one of the people who actually post here is a dickhead based on only two weeks of participation?
That was when "keenthegod" went stupid.

--Bat :evil:

_________________
Image<------PhotoArtWerk by debutante_daisy http://www.facebook.com/BatchainTheMovie


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 6372
Location: Your Mom's Box
Batchain1001 wrote:
polydigm wrote:
keenthegod wrote:
fuck the lot of you immsture bastards! I'm off.
I guess all zappa fans are pricks so i won't be listening to any of his sh*t anymore!

Most people who register here just appear to like to watch. There's about 50 to 100 regular posters and a few hundred that post infrequently. So you're saying that every one of the people who actually post here is a dickhead based on only two weeks of participation?
That was when "keenthegod" went stupid.

--Bat :evil:


hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:21 pm
Posts: 669
Location: Norway
Image

_________________
All the time he would spend...all the colors he'd blend...
Where are they now?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 6:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:13 am
Posts: 2271
Location: englandia
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA, good one ib !

_________________
''minimart - it's basically a scaled-down supermarket, fits inside a petrol station. sells pies, antifreeze..''


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 8:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:51 am
Posts: 1862
Location: Scotland
LMFAO


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:44 am 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:25 pm
Posts: 4071
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
I'm not one to pick on our young Isaac, but IB, I gotta tell ya, that's some funny-ass shit!

:mrgreen: Image

_________________
"If Frank Zappa cut a fart and mixed it to stereo, I'd buy it!" - jimmie d


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 12:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 12:52 pm
Posts: 699
Location: The United States
Quote:
Fillmore East


i never got why critics hate it so much...the versions of peaches and little house are beautiful...

_________________
"Once you go black, you never go back."
--Thomas Jefferson


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 6372
Location: Your Mom's Box
is that the pic that Isaac uses for his profile at www.soiledboyshorts.com ????

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 1:53 pm 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:44 pm
Posts: 7813
Location: Underneath Virginia
Joe Mama wrote:
Quote:
Fillmore East


i never got why critics hate it so much...the versions of peaches and little house are beautiful...


Yep. It's a classic.

[size=0]Isaac[/size]

_________________
I want dis little pussy
Baby wants some o' dis
And some o' dat
Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat


Jimmie D Fan


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 3:49 pm
Posts: 1807
Location: The White Zone
Image

They put me in the line-up
N let the bright lights chine.

_________________
There isn't much chance that you'll get people to like you. The best that most folks can hope for is that people will put up with their shit. MTF

Revel in your otherness. MK

STILL pissed at Tipper. VCF


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:07 pm
Posts: 5691
Location: Closer than I Appear
VCF wrote:
Image

They put me in the line-up
N let the bright lights chine.


There was ten poor dudes like me
Standin' in that line

_________________
Let's hear it again for the London Philharmonic Orchestra!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 29, 2005 12:21 pm
Posts: 669
Location: Norway
feetlightup wrote:
VCF wrote:
Image

They put me in the line-up
N let the bright lights chine.


There was ten poor dudes like me
Standin' in that line



Personally, I much prefer the ALEX HARVEY version....





PS: if you think that was cool...check out NEXT...




IB :mrgreen:

_________________
All the time he would spend...all the colors he'd blend...
Where are they now?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 19168
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Idiot Bastardson wrote:
Personally, I much prefer the ALEX HARVEY version....

PS: if you think that was cool...check out NEXT
IB :mrgreen:


I'm rather more fond of SAHB's version of KING KONG (movie theme). Note for note rendition, but heavy, man, heavy!
{from ROCK DRILL}

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:40 pm
Posts: 6983
Location: South wales
i like the ALEX HARVEY version first time see them.he look a bit crazy fella the singer?cheech and chong for the gag vodka man :wink:

_________________
Arf you out of your fucking mind.Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2007 3:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 1:54 am
Posts: 4295
Location: En-Ger-Land
jaypfunk wrote:

Image


BBBWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAA!

_________________
"Listen to that noise! It's like Barry White eating wasps."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 29, 2002 12:41 pm
Posts: 13893
Location: From some place in this area...
brainpang wrote:
Unfortunately he was convicted of five counts of armed robbery, because apparently there is no law against administering an ENEMA to a college-educated woman. His big mistake was, when he got ahold on an ugly one, he robbed her. So never let that happen to you. Meanwhile, here's the tune.


The Enema Bandit, born Michael Kenyon (alias Gino Cordero), is also known as "the Champaign Enema Bandit", the "Ski Masked Bandit", and "The Illinois Enema Bandit". He was known for performing enemas on victims under the threat of violence.

His earliest attacks were in March 1966 in Champaign, Illinois. Early one morning he entered a home through a window and, wearing a red argyle ski mask and carrying a gun, administered enemas to two sisters, aged 16 and 18. After stealing $70 from their father's wallet, he left them, tied with torn strips of bedsheet, with a promise to call the police within 15 minutes to free them. Kenyon's largest attack was on five sorority girls. He administered four enemas at gun point, but locked the fifth girl in a closet after telling her she was too ugly.

The attacks ended in Champaign when Kenyon was drafted into the U.S. armed forces, but as he was moved on his way to Vietnam were repeated in Manhattan, Kansas, Norman, Oklahoma, and Los Angeles, California.

In May 1975, Kenyon returned to Champaign. In a single night of terror he administered an enema to a Champaign woman, robbed and bound four women, and gave two enemas to the same woman. He was involved in a minor traffic accident later in the night.

Michael Kenyon was arrested in suburban Chicago a few weeks later in connection with a number of robberies there (it is not clear if these involved enemas). Under questioning he began to talk about the enema bandit. He was found to be legally sane, and pled guilty to six counts of armed robbery in December 1975. He was sentenced to six to twelve years in prison.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enema_bandit

_________________
The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true Art and Science. - Albert Einstein

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2007 10:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 7106
Location: exile
Mr_Green_Genes wrote:
The Enema Bandit, born Michael Kenyon (alias Gino Cordero), is also known as "the Champaign Enema Bandit", the "Ski Masked Bandit", and "The Illinois Enema Bandit". He was known for performing enemas on victims under the threat of violence.

His earliest attacks were in March 1966 in Champaign, Illinois. Early one morning he entered a home through a window and, wearing a red argyle ski mask and carrying a gun, administered enemas to two sisters, aged 16 and 18. After stealing $70 from their father's wallet, he left them, tied with torn strips of bedsheet, with a promise to call the police within 15 minutes to free them.Kenyon's largest attack was on five sorority girls. He administered four enemas at gun point, but locked the fifth girl in a closet after telling her she was too ugly.

The attacks ended in Champaign when Kenyon was drafted into the U.S. armed forces, but as he was moved on his way to Vietnam were repeated in Manhattan, Kansas, Norman, Oklahoma, and Los Angeles, California.

In May 1975, Kenyon returned to Champaign. In a single night of terror he administered an enema to a Champaign woman, robbed and bound four women, and gave two enemas to the same woman. He was involved in a minor traffic accident later in the night.

Michael Kenyon was arrested in suburban Chicago a few weeks later in connection with a number of robberies there (it is not clear if these involved enemas). Under questioning he began to talk about the enema bandit. He was found to be legally sane, and pled guilty to six counts of armed robbery in December 1975. He was sentenced to six to twelve years in prison.


Back Door Man

I am a back door man.
I am a back door man.
Well the men don't know, but the little girls understand.

When everybody's sound asleep,
I'm somewhere making my midnight creep.
Yes in the morning, the rooster crow.
Something tell me, I got to go.

I am a back door man.
I am a back door man.
Well the men don't know, but little girls understand.

They take me to the doctor. Shot full o' holes.
Nurse cried, please save the soul.
Killed him for murder, first degree.
Judge's wife cried. Let the man go free.

I am a back door man.
I am a back door man.
Well the men don't know, but little girls understand.

Stand out there. Cop's wife cried.
Don't take him down. Rather be dead.
Six feets in the ground.
When you come home you can eat pork and beans.
I eats mo' chicken any man seen

I am a back door man.
I am a back door man.
Well the men don't know, but the little girls understand.


Chester Burnett a.k.a Howlin' Wolf

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Waaaaa
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:50 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:03 pm
Posts: 25
Location: tucson az
WAAAAAAAAa :cry: and umm WAAAAAAAAAA!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: i answer too--
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:53 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:03 pm
Posts: 25
Location: tucson az
when i hear D@ickhead,F$%ker,arsehole i say yes?what joo want??? :twisted: :wink: Darth out


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 5:04 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:07 pm
Posts: 5691
Location: Closer than I Appear
Idiot Bastardson wrote:
feetlightup wrote:
VCF wrote:
Image

They put me in the line-up
N let the bright lights chine.


There was ten poor dudes like me
Standin' in that line



Personally, I much prefer the ALEX HARVEY version....





PS: if you think that was cool...check out NEXT...




IB :mrgreen:


I just bought that Alex Harvey album ("Framed"). That song rocks ass!

_________________
Let's hear it again for the London Philharmonic Orchestra!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 7:39 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2007 2:03 pm
Posts: 25
Location: tucson az
BillyDaMt wrote:
good god, how I hate "goodbye cruel world" posts.
If you're gonna call us all dickheads, why not just spell it out.

Sorry that your panties got in a bunch because people just threw links
at all your inane questions.

Tar-Tar
:roll:
not to expoud on the 5 Knots tied in joor G-string.G-F ,but i did huh? :? :twisted:OUCH!!!!! :cry: :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:07 am
Posts: 1595
Idiot Bastardson wrote:
Isaac wrote:
Oh, what does that prove? We have a dead thread with a fake "first reply" and some made-up quotes. But is there any real, solid proof? No. You'll notice that I never replied to this stupid thread, because I never created it in the first damn place. You can stomp up and down and throw a temper tantrum all you want and claim that I deleted posts I never made, but it will never change the fact that the both of you are in the fuckin' wrong.

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
btw, thana harris still sucks...always has, always will


Sincerly bite me. You still going on about this shit? Wow, that's sad. That is sad. You are a sad excuse for a member of the human race.

BTW, Thana Harris DOESN'T suck.

[size=0]Isaac[/size]




Denial? no...? Please look it up...





Image



IB :mrgreen:


LMAO!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 315 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group