Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 6:04 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:40 pm
Posts: 6937
Location: South wales
downer mydnyte wrote:
4.) Kissing ZFT ass is not a sign of class.


Classy :wink:

_________________
Arf you out of your fucking mind.Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Can't wait for the ponderence of short person behavior in KU's next Lyrical Analysis thread. :lol:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20678
Location: Somewhere in time
cleon wrote:
Plook wrote:
cleon wrote:
I don't need your pity Asshole 8)



That's Mr. Asshole to you...good day to you SIR!

:smoke:
No Just Asshole Will do fine Maybe Childish Stupid Asshole,Now Fuck off and drop dead somewhere.:smoke:



OK now your just starting to sound like a mean old cynical lonely man...so stop it, I like you too much...

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 7:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20678
Location: Somewhere in time
downer mydnyte wrote:
4.) Kissing ZFT ass is not a sign of class.



Now that is just some random statement absolutely based on nothing I said and actually not accurate anyway.


What say the Comeback Judges on the 10 scale;

Degree of dificulty - 3

Exacution - 2

Relevance - 1

Score average - 2 out of 10

It is reccommended that you no longer compete in on line arguements, you have no noticable talent and lack any natural skill, maybe you could try working in a gas station...


:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:40 pm
Posts: 6937
Location: South wales
What a PAIR Of AAsholes :mrgreen:

_________________
Arf you out of your fucking mind.Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 3:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2342
Plook wrote:
It is reccommended that you no longer compete in on line arguements, you have no noticable talent and lack any natural skill, maybe you could try working in a gas station...

Since we are grading each other, here are some helpful tips to make you appear as smart as you are desperately trying to appear:
Recommended has one C. Argument has one E. Noticeable has 2 E's. Normally, I don't correct a person's spelling but since you are keeping score I feel it is the appropriate thing to do.
Plook wrote:
Exacution - 2

Hint: Execution also has 2 E's.

Here's an example of execution:
Image

Here's another example:

Image

Now fill her up and check the oil, Mr Plook! :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20678
Location: Somewhere in time
downer mydnyte wrote:
Plook wrote:
It is reccommended that you no longer compete in on line arguements, you have no noticable talent and lack any natural skill, maybe you could try working in a gas station...

Since we are grading each other, here are some helpful tips to make you appear as smart as you are desperately trying to appear:
Recommended has one C. Argument has one E. Noticeable has 2 E's. Normally, I don't correct a person's spelling but since you are keeping score I feel it is the appropriate thing to do.
Plook wrote:
Exacution - 2

Hint: Execution also has 2 E's.

Here's an example of execution:
Image

Here's another example:

Image

Now fill her up and check the oil, Mr Plook! :wink:



Thats a co-wink-ee-dink that you choose that pic, I used to skate with Tony at times (although that may be Jay Adams whom I also new), but ran more with Wally Inouye, Waldo Autry, and the inventor of the modern airial George Orton when I skated proffessionaly in the 70's.

Also i told this story before but you may have missed it, being of Itilian/Irish decent I went to Chatolic school for many, many years. I had trouble at an early age learning to read and write until 3rd grade and one of my teachers (God bless her) used a new technique on me that employed phonics. After that I loved reading so much i would just power through books, but an unfortunate side effect is I have always been a horrific speller and I tend not to use spell check here on the forum.

No one is perfect and that's ok, someday you will learn to use more intelligence and witt for your comebacks than just mean spirited attacks, but hey it works for Glenn beck and Sarah Palin who am I to argue.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 8:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Sep 28, 2002 4:25 am
Posts: 3448
Location: SANTA MARIA,CA USA
Doncha just love a good flame war? :wink:

_________________
One two, buckle my shoe!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
dove_grey wrote:
Doncha just love a good flame war? :wink:

With all this sulfur preparation around,I hope they don't start a fire and burn their face. :mrgreen:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2011 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20678
Location: Somewhere in time
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
dove_grey wrote:
Doncha just love a good flame war? :wink:

With all this sulfur preparation around,I hope they don't start a fire and burn their face. :mrgreen:



What the what...I'm wearing pajamas!!!

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 12:27 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:01 am
Posts: 1278
Location: Bordeaux, France
dove_grey wrote:
Doncha just love a good flame war? :wink:


yeah it's been a while hasn't it??

_________________
"You can fly like a Penguin when you're dealing with Turkeys."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20678
Location: Somewhere in time
The_Acadian_2 wrote:
dove_grey wrote:
Doncha just love a good flame war? :wink:


yeah it's been a while hasn't it??



I thought my approach was very even handed and nearly polite, I tend to stay away from the nuclear option of Full on Dick Mode, but i do have that capability... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 1:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2342
Plook wrote:
Thats a co-wink-ee-dink that you choose that pic

It wasn't a coincidence at all. I've read your posts where you have mentioned Tony Alva. That's why I chose that pic.

Plook wrote:
more intelligence and witt for your comebacks

I was using intelligence and wit. I am not a mean spirited person. You drew first blood. Go back and read it.

I'm not gonna bother analyzing Dinah Moe Humm.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20678
Location: Somewhere in time
downer mydnyte wrote:
Plook wrote:
Thats a co-wink-ee-dink that you choose that pic

It wasn't a coincidence at all. I've read your posts where you have mentioned Tony Alva. That's why I chose that pic.

Plook wrote:
more intelligence and witt for your comebacks

I was using intelligence and wit. I am not a mean spirited person. You drew first blood. Go back and read it.

I'm not gonna bother analyzing Dinah Moe Humm.




Your in luck I am bombarded with work, trying to get a really good job somewhere else, as well as keeping up with Mrs. Plooks schedule (A job in and of itself), so today is Catch and Release Day...swim to the safe shallow waters you seem to belong in little sardine.

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 6:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:22 pm
Posts: 2270
Brothers, Brothers, Brothers. I just wanted to know what the tweezers were for. I didn't mean to set off World War III.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 15, 2011 7:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18918
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
KillUgly wrote:
Brothers, Brothers, Brothers. I just wanted to know what the tweezers were for. I didn't mean to set off World War III.

Be thankful you didn't mention Niagara Falls!

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20678
Location: Somewhere in time
just plain doug wrote:
KillUgly wrote:
Brothers, Brothers, Brothers. I just wanted to know what the tweezers were for. I didn't mean to set off World War III.

Be thankful you didn't mention Niagara Falls!



And I was just starting to have fun...I guess it's an Italian thing.... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Plook wrote:
just plain doug wrote:
KillUgly wrote:
Brothers, Brothers, Brothers. I just wanted to know what the tweezers were for. I didn't mean to set off World War III.

Be thankful you didn't mention Niagara Falls!



And I was just starting to have fun...I guess it's an Italian thing.... :smoke:

Is this :smoke: an Italian thing? Smoking happily? There was a time when FZ would've gone along with that thought. I believe his quote was "it's food to me" something along those lines,during a discussion on a TV show.But those were real tobacco (treated) corp.ciggies.Not little smilelies.I also have heard that using the Zappa .com one makes your hair fall out.Even if it is cool. :wink:
.
Just to keep it on topic,I've found that many a lady likes to have her mate;
Stiffin' his thumb and apply her specified (she'll let you know) rotation on her sugarplum.
Why,I have poked and stroked and happily smoked, :smoke:
While my wrist went numb,
I went out of bounds,
My thumb come up brown,
Then I heard that old familiar sound,
She's released her hungry hounds!
She quivered & quaked and clutched at her bum,
Grabbed my hair when I tryed to run,
Then tyed me up with her bubble gum.
So I shot her with my bubble gun,
Snap,snap,snap. :roll: :mrgreen:
.
Hell this song must have bored FZ to death! It really fits into the little ditty/novelty/sells records type FZ song.
Anyway,sorry to the ladies here that have to put up with the rubish I publish. :oops:
.
And to the rest of you Niagra Falls. :mrgreen:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18918
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
And to the rest of you Niagra Falls. :mrgreen:

NIAGARA FALLS!?
Slowly I turned ... step by step ... inch by inch ...

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:26 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:22 pm
Posts: 2270
You're quite the wordsmith, Kapt. That could be the great missing verse that Frank snipped and let fall on the cutting room floor back in '73 so DH would fit on the album.

And I'm sure the forum ladies don't mind your musings. You know, like all four of them. :D


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:58 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
"Aw who give's a fuck anyway"-FZ as The Central Scrotonizer. :mrgreen:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
just plain doug wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
And to the rest of you Niagra Falls. :mrgreen:

NIAGARA FALLS!?
Slowly I turned ... step by step ... inch by inch ...

What is the deal with Niagra Falls? I don't want to step on toes,or conjure up visions of a Trendy-Isacc sorespot for anyone. :?:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18918
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
just plain doug wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
And to the rest of you Niagra Falls. :mrgreen:

NIAGARA FALLS!?
Slowly I turned ... step by step ... inch by inch ...

What is the deal with Niagra Falls? I don't want to step on toes,or conjure up visions of a Trendy-Isacc sorespot for anyone. :?:

You gots ta watch more Three Stooges! :shock:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yJBhzMWJCc

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:01 am
Posts: 1278
Location: Bordeaux, France
just plain doug wrote:
KillUgly wrote:
Brothers, Brothers, Brothers. I just wanted to know what the tweezers were for. I didn't mean to set off World War III.

Be thankful you didn't mention Niagara Falls!


JPD! you're a very sick man! In a good way though! but sick!

Love it!

_________________
"You can fly like a Penguin when you're dealing with Turkeys."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 8:22 pm
Posts: 2270
Thanks for asking about Niagra Falls, Kapt. I didn't know what that was about either. I thought it might be some kind of sensitive Canadian territorial thing with Doug. Today I am a wiser fool. 8)


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 56 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot], Yahoo [Bot] and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group