Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 1:21 pm 

How much is 8 pounds converted into Canadian dollars?<br><br>If I have to suck it up and order online, I'll probably get it from HMV.com for $23.99.  That's like 5 dollars more than store price, but I would only do that if I'm desperate.<br><br>You guys do know I have the album on vinyl, right?  :P

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:12 pm 

Wow, that's not bad at all.  I'll need to think of 2 other albums to buy with it though.<br><br>Thanks!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:14 pm 

Rest £15.75 <br><br>Not as cheap as we thought.<br><br> :(

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2003 2:55 pm 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=albums;num=1045245845;start=30#30 date=04/21/03 at 17:37:52][center]<br><br>15.75 British Pounds equal 35.78 Canadian Dollars<br>[/center][/quote]<br><br>Yeah that's almost double store price, so I can forget that.  <br><br>I know I'm gonna find this album eventually, it's not like it's out of print.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2003 7:54 pm 

[center][img width=512 height=360]http://www.kerkness.ca/paperSite/paper/Pink_Floyd_backs.JPG[/img][/center][center][sup]i don't have any of these...never a big floyd fan 'cept back side of the moon[/sup][/center]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2003 7:26 am 

Well<br><br>Cruising with ruben & the jets<br><br>Absolutely free<br><br>Lumpy gravy<br><br>Trout mask replica<br><br>The yellow shark<br><br>Joes garage<br><br>The lost episodes<br><br>Plus, even if I don't know, I want to hear my future bands first album.  ;D<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br><br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:47 am 

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image<br>Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:50 am 

Image Image Image Image Image Image<br><br>Image(Image)<br><br>Image<br><br>Image(Image<br>ImageImage<br>)<br>Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:52 am 

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 5:59 am 

Image<br>(Image Image Image Image Image Image)<br>Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2003 6:00 am 

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image<br><br>The last few times I've gone to the nearest record store (which isn't often), I usually remember something new I've been looking for that has came out. Whenever I don't find one of these, I'll just go pick out some FZ. Unfortunately the last time that happened was the Wednesday of my week-long February vacation.<br><br>They'd better not have Mit Gas the next time I'm at Borders, then. As much as I need to complete my Tomahawk library, my FZ library needs a lot more progression.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 11:30 am 

I only have the two threesome box sets, six albums. Today I wanted to buy another album, but there wasn't any Zappa album I like in the shop, there only were some of his albums from the 80s. Well, here I am looking desperately for Roxy & Elsewhere, BWS, Uncle Meat...<br><br>Homsar, have you posted the covers of the albums you have or the albums you don't have? Jazz From Hell is the only one missing there, so...<br><br>Anyway, cheers!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 6:04 pm 

i have almost all of the cd releases  (official anyhow..)<br>   im missing about 5.<br><br> as far as vinyl goes...i only own about 15 lps.<br> i need to quit slacking and get as  many as i can !<br><br>  

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2003 6:07 pm 

67% of them.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2003 10:51 am 

<br>Here.  I understand most of the Ryko copies aren't worth the money however.<br><br><br>Zappa Albums I Don't Have<br><br>    * Absolutely Free,<br>    * Lumpy Gravy,<br>    * Crusin With Ruben And The Jets,<br>    * Uncle Meat,<br>    * Ahead Of Their Time,<br>    * Burnt Weeny Sandwich,<br>    * Weasels Ripped My Flesh,<br>    * Chungas Revenge,<br>    * 200 Motels,<br>    * Just Another Band From L.A.,<br>    * Roxy And Elsewhere,<br>    * One Size Fits All,<br>    * Bongo Fury,<br>    * Zoot Allures<br>    * Zappa In New York,<br>    * Studio Tan,<br>    * Sleep Dirt,<br>    * Sheik Yerbouti,<br>    * Orchestral Favourites,<br>    * Tinsel Town Rebellion,<br>    * Shut Up N Play Yer Guitar,<br>    * You Are What You Is,<br>    * Ship Arriving Too Late...,<br>    * The Man From Utopia,<br>    * The Perfect Stranger,<br>    * Them Or Us,<br>    * Thing Fish,<br>    * Francesco Zappa,<br>    * Meets The Mothers Of Prevention,<br>    * Does Humour Belong In Music?,<br>    * Jazz From Hell,<br>    * Broadway The Hard Way,<br>    * Make A Jazz Noise Here,<br>    * The Yellow Shark,<br>    * Civilization Phaze III,<br>    * The Lost Episodes<br>    * Strictly Commercial,<br>    * Cheap Thrills,<br>    * Son Of Cheep Thrills,<br>    * Strictly Genteel, <br>    * You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore, Volume I<br>    * You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore, Volume III<br>    * You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore, Volume IV<br>    * You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore, Volume V<br>    * You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore, Volume IV<br><br>Zappa Albums I Do Have  (All Ryko)<br><br>    * Freak Out,<br>    * We're Only In It For The Money,<br>    * Hot Rats,<br>    * Fillmore East June 1971,<br>    * Waka Jawaka,<br>    * The Grand Wazoo,<br>    * Over-Nite Sensation<br>    * Apostrophe,<br>    * Lather,<br>    * Joes Garage,<br>    * Guitar,<br>    * You Can't Do That On Stage Anymore, Volume II