Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 11:25 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 15008
Hey Gail!


http://www.kickstarter.com/


I don't think that you would have any problems raising funds using the above website (if your message pertains to THE BUDGET monster.) But I understand that you like to keep things in-house, so to speak.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3275
Location: Chicago, IL
calvin2hikers wrote:
Hey Gail!


http://www.kickstarter.com/


I don't think that you would have any problems raising funds using the above website (if your message pertains to THE BUDGET monster.) But I understand that you like to keep things in-house, so to speak.


Great idea, Calvin!

Yeah, I still say cryptic news on the subject is better than no news. I miss grabbing for that golden carrot. :mrgreen:

_________________
Current favorite new (to me!) spin: Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
(Wondering why it took this long for me to recognize her genius!)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 7:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:53 am
Posts: 2205
Location: Hamilton, NJ
Well, the news is somewhat revealing, ROXY DVD is not dead. ROXY soundtrack may be available and fan participation is involved with your name in L I G H T S :mrgreen:

_________________
If we're dumb . . .
Then God is dumb . . .
(An' maybe even a little bit ugly on the side)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3275
Location: Chicago, IL
tweezers wrote:
Well, the news is somewhat revealing, ROXY DVD is not dead. ROXY soundtrack may be available and fan participation is involved with your name in L I G H T S :mrgreen:


I'll give you that, tweez. But you *did* have to use the words "somewhat" and "may be" :wink:

_________________
Current favorite new (to me!) spin: Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
(Wondering why it took this long for me to recognize her genius!)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:53 am
Posts: 2205
Location: Hamilton, NJ
PenguinInBondage wrote:
tweezers wrote:
Well, the news is somewhat revealing, ROXY DVD is not dead. ROXY soundtrack may be available and fan participation is involved with your name in L I G H T S :mrgreen:


I'll give you that, tweez. But you *did* have to use the words "somewhat" and "may be" :wink:


Penguin, I consider those words to lend an exactitude destined to replace the Mudshark in your mythology 8)

_________________
If we're dumb . . .
Then God is dumb . . .
(An' maybe even a little bit ugly on the side)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3275
Location: Chicago, IL
tweezers wrote:
Penguin, I consider those words to lend an exactitude destined to replace the Mudshark in your mythology 8)


"Consider" :wink:
Wake me up when I can enter my credit card #. :mrgreen:

_________________
Current favorite new (to me!) spin: Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
(Wondering why it took this long for me to recognize her genius!)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:26 am 
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2008 10:20 am
Posts: 112
well its not a live date since their are no shows for this date anywhere.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:53 am
Posts: 2205
Location: Hamilton, NJ
ROXY soundtrack would be cool, it could be compared to R&E and YCDTOSA 2. Seems like hours of nonproductive activity that the spouse of every FZ fan will love. :roll:

_________________
If we're dumb . . .
Then God is dumb . . .
(An' maybe even a little bit ugly on the side)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3275
Location: Chicago, IL
tweezers wrote:
ROXY soundtrack would be cool, it could be compared to R&E and YCDTOSA 2. Seems like hours of nonproductive activity that the spouse of every FZ fan will love. :roll:


Ha! Whachoo callin' NON-productive? :mrgreen: :smoke:

_________________
Current favorite new (to me!) spin: Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
(Wondering why it took this long for me to recognize her genius!)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 6269
Location: Your Mom's Box
bungles wrote:
well its not a live date since their are no shows for this date anywhere.


there are quite a few shows that were played on 05/10

what de fuck you bees talkin' 'bout, fool?

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:32 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:53 am
Posts: 2205
Location: Hamilton, NJ
PenguinInBondage wrote:
tweezers wrote:
ROXY soundtrack would be cool, it could be compared to R&E and YCDTOSA 2. Seems like hours of nonproductive activity that the spouse of every FZ fan will love. :roll:


Ha! Whachoo callin' NON-productive? :mrgreen: :smoke:


These are just the words of my spouse, what the fuck does she know?

_________________
If we're dumb . . .
Then God is dumb . . .
(An' maybe even a little bit ugly on the side)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 8:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3275
Location: Chicago, IL
tweezers wrote:
These are just the words of my spouse, what the fuck does she know?


<not touching with a ten foot pole> :mrgreen:

_________________
Current favorite new (to me!) spin: Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
(Wondering why it took this long for me to recognize her genius!)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 9:19 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:40 pm
Posts: 6945
Location: South wales
jaypfunk wrote:
bungles wrote:
well its not a live date since their are no shows for this date anywhere.


there are quite a few shows that were played on 05/10

what de fuck you bees talkin' 'bout, fool?

You cant work it out again you Asshole.

_________________
Arf you out of your fucking mind.Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 9593
Location: EINDHOVEN
I need to make a happier version of this one.
Image

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:53 am
Posts: 2205
Location: Hamilton, NJ
Use your avatar, it seems happy 8)

_________________
If we're dumb . . .
Then God is dumb . . .
(An' maybe even a little bit ugly on the side)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 10:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 9593
Location: EINDHOVEN
Fixed it already!
Image

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:53 am
Posts: 2205
Location: Hamilton, NJ
LOL

_________________
If we're dumb . . .
Then God is dumb . . .
(An' maybe even a little bit ugly on the side)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 6269
Location: Your Mom's Box
http://www.frankzappa.com/flash/mothersday/index.html

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5780
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
PenguinInBondage wrote:
tweezers wrote:
These are just the words of my spouse, what the fuck does she know?


<not touching with a ten foot pole> :mrgreen:



The words or his spouse?

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
I'm not satisfied!

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 25, 2004 2:53 am
Posts: 2205
Location: Hamilton, NJ
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
PenguinInBondage wrote:
tweezers wrote:
These are just the words of my spouse, what the fuck does she know?


<not touching with a ten foot pole> :mrgreen:



The words or his spouse?

Image


Spouse is fine for touching, but she can get a little touchy herself 8)

I am kind of excited over the possibility of hearing all the ROXY material....

_________________
If we're dumb . . .
Then God is dumb . . .
(An' maybe even a little bit ugly on the side)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:51 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 20842
Location: Somewhere in time
I was planning on driving over their house and doing some of the mixing, did I get it wrong... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:01 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Aug 21, 2002 3:23 am
Posts: 3275
Location: Chicago, IL
Plook wrote:
I was planning on driving over their house and doing some of the mixing, did I get it wrong... :smoke:


Haha - I'll answer you when frost is on the pumpkin!

_________________
Current favorite new (to me!) spin: Kate Bush - Wuthering Heights
(Wondering why it took this long for me to recognize her genius!)

Latest Fischer's Flicker press release
I Am Entertainment Magazine - 3.5/4 stars - REVIEW
Image Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 10:47 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:40 pm
Posts: 6945
Location: South wales
Roxy makes me wonder why have it on bbsnk DVD 10 years ago and it was all the problems.

_________________
Arf you out of your fucking mind.Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: 05/10/2012
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 3:45 am
Posts: 9593
Location: EINDHOVEN
PenguinInBondage wrote:
Plook wrote:
I was planning on driving over their house and doing some of the mixing, did I get it wrong... :smoke:


Haha - I'll answer you when frost is on the pumpkin!


Image

_________________
Image
Join the PackardGoose forum! Send me a PM!


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 111 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Yomama and 12 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group