Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:31 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
Author Message
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 5:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Buckalos wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Buckalos wrote:
Edit: I almost forgot, I don't know how many of you have heard, but Roxy by Proxy is now up for pre-order.

So are you going to pre order?

Nah, I'm gonna post-order :mrgreen:
That way I can have fun with other prefixes!

:) Does that come with suffixes too? :wink:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:04 am 
Offline

Joined: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:00 pm
Posts: 61
It's been almost a year since I originally started this discussion. I have to say it's taken a very interesting trajectory since last September. With an official release date pending, I'm guessing this discussion will slowly sink to bottom of the board and then disappear altogether.

In honor of all the people who contributed to this discussion, and as a kind of a one year anniversary, I provide the following link for future discussions on other posts. Please pay particular attention to page 46.

https://bookofbadarguments.com/?view=flipbook

:mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 10:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 10:51 pm
Posts: 2376
Location: Europe
Val Valentin wrote:
It's been almost a year since I originally started this discussion. I have to say it's taken a very interesting trajectory since last September. With an official release date pending, I'm guessing this discussion will slowly sink to bottom of the board and then disappear altogether.

In honor of all the people who contributed to this discussion, and as a kind of a one year anniversary, I provide the following link for future discussions on other posts. Please pay particular attention to page 46.

https://bookofbadarguments.com/?view=flipbook

:mrgreen:

Great!!!

_________________
"Everybody in this room is wearing a uniform, and don't kid yourself" - FZ
http://www.myspace.com/kirnehness


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
HJ wrote:
Val Valentin wrote:
It's been almost a year since I originally started this discussion. I have to say it's taken a very interesting trajectory since last September. With an official release date pending, I'm guessing this discussion will slowly sink to bottom of the board and then disappear altogether.

In honor of all the people who contributed to this discussion, and as a kind of a one year anniversary, I provide the following link for future discussions on other posts. Please pay particular attention to page 46.

https://bookofbadarguments.com/?view=flipbook

:mrgreen:

Great!!!

+ 1 :mrgreen:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:18 pm
Posts: 1410
Location: Over there! (last)
Disco Boy wrote:
And btw, I believe my "standing" is fine - and I could give two shits if you think otherwise.

I wouldn't josh you - I'd like to help - but I'm runnin' low on my remaining give-a-shits. By the way, your old Give-A-Fuck-O-Meter could use an upgrade. 8)

_________________
Image
Never argue with stupid people; they will drag you
down to their level and then beat you with experience.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 4121
Location: Vancouver, BC
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
And btw, I believe my "standing" is fine - and I could give two shits if you think otherwise.

I wouldn't josh you - I'd like to help - but I'm runnin' low on my remaining give-a-shits. By the way, your old Give-A-Fuck-O-Meter could use an upgrade. 8)


Oh, that's good. I thought you were jimmie_d'ing me or something... 8)

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2015 4:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 27, 2002 6:48 am
Posts: 7146
Location: Your Mom's Box
Image

_________________
Make your checks payable to QUENTIN ROBERT DeNAMELAND, Greatest Living Philostopher Known to Mankind.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 5:29 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Posts: 6522
Location: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Disco Boy wrote:
Mr. Nice Guy wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
And btw, I believe my "standing" is fine - and I could give two shits if you think otherwise.

I wouldn't josh you - I'd like to help - but I'm runnin' low on my remaining give-a-shits. By the way, your old Give-A-Fuck-O-Meter could use an upgrade. 8)


Oh, that's good. I thought you were jimmie_d'ing me or something... 8)

You're reaching....
Quit while you're behind.

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 4121
Location: Vancouver, BC
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Oh, that's good. I thought you were jimmie_d'ing me or something... 8)

You're reaching....
Quit while you're behind.


Go fuck yourself.

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1134 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: KUIII, Yahoo [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group