Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 8:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 46  Next
PostPosted: Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:11 pm 

Thread ruined courtesy of Dicks-a-Boy.

I'm waiting for his biggest fan to jump in and say how Dicks-a-Boy owned everybody in this thread followed by a....

Skweezit Skweezit Skweezit
Right there, right there, right there, right there
Right! Right! Right!
Right there, right there
Oh, right there
Oh . . . Ah ah ah!
Over there . . .
Right there, right there, right there, right there
Ha ha ha ha!
(Oh, Dicks-a-Boy . . . )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:36 am 

screw it. never mind.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:34 pm 

Indeed, screw it. It is like "discussing" with Isaac in the old days. Hopeless and very, very DUMB.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:49 pm 

I wouldn't consider it beyond the realms of possibility that DB takes "advice" from Isaac :wink:

Last edited by Caputh on Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:22 pm 

brainpang wrote:
screw it.

Cue it.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 7:46 pm 

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:23 am 

Right on

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:35 am 

Caputh wrote:
I wouldn't consider it beyond the realms of possibility that DB takes "advice" from Isaac :wink:

I wish to withdraw the above remark - it's obviously Emperor Palpatine instead.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:59 am 

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:00 am 

^ ^ ^
Indeed. In is unfair to bring the Emperor into this.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:44 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
PenguinInBondage wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Really? Get in the back of the queue and wait for your cue to purchase The Roxy CD. Any more Q's? :mrgreen:

Hahaha! Sure, why can't we pick another letter like Y? Do I have to ask two of you, too? Where would I direct this question to?

Maybe he's a descendent of Dr. Seuss?

"like Y" Y that's the most misunderstood letter in the alphabet! Y I'd dare say the Y's of the Y will not be settled here sir! That would require a field of honor and a dictionary! Y you ask, it's for the honor of Y. Just look at her sitting there with her legs up in the air. No koody's on Y! Turn her over and she's "buns up kneelin'"!
There is a Y in Roxy, so it's less off topic than say Q would be too. Maybe an X? :wink:

Y is my favorite letter, as in"box lunch at the Y"

Well, we all have our hobbies 8)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:14 pm 

tweezers wrote:
Y is my favorite letter, as in"box lunch at the Y"

Well, we all have our hobbies 8)

An upside down Y does resemble a rounded off pup tent affair. Maybe it's a Zappa thing. A Y looks like tweezers too.

I like the letters L, K and Z. To me they go together Like Karrots and peaZ. :D

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:27 pm 

Saying DB is Isaac is a huge mistake - you can't prove it and who cares - and it's totally unnecessary anyway. The behaviour is the same as for Isaac. It's an emotional pathology that is not unique to Isaac and is only too common these days. Just put people like that on your foe list - unless of course you like arguing with emotional retards.

Then threads begin to look part of the way reasonable, except of course for those that one might otherwise get on with who insist on going head to head with people like that and end up being just like people like that and making more mess combined than the so called original problem- so put them on foe as well and then the thread looks almost reasonable.

Of course, then you realise that otherwise, there's not much really going on most of the time and it's almost pointless to visit. It keeps the visits short though, which is just as well. And don't get me wrong, there are quite a few people here who are not on my foe list, whose posts I read and respond to when I have time, for whom this post is preaching to the choir - or is that preaching to the queue? ...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 7:33 pm 

HJ wrote:
Indeed, screw it. It is like "discussing" with Isaac in the old days. Hopeless and very, very DUMB.

polydigm wrote:
Saying DB is Isaac is a huge mistake - you can't prove it and who cares - and it's totally unnecessary anyway. The behaviour is the same as for Isaac. It's an emotional pathology that is not unique to Isaac and is only too common these days. Just put people like that on your foe list - unless of course you like arguing with emotional retards.

When assholes talk shit about and then throw ad hominems at me, I defend myself. And that's what's happening here. Disagreeing with me is fine. But stating "you're wrong" without providing evidence or proof to back up those claims, is just plain BS and downright cowardly. So comparing me to Isaac is not only beyond stupid, it's inaccurate.

polydigm, you probably still don't even know the meaning of the word "capital." So don't get me started, genius.

Some of you guys are absolute children... :roll:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 8:21 pm 

The last ten pages of this thread are just downright tragic, DiscoBoy is a total DoucheBag :x
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but Roxy is now up for pre-order.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:33 am 

Buckalos wrote:
The last ten pages of this thread are just downright tragic, DiscoBoy is a total DoucheBag :x
I'm not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but Roxy is now up for pre-order.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:44 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
Some of you guys are absolute children

Have you ever helped a bee get out of your house instead of squashing it? That's what it's like dealing with you only you sting the person who is trying help you out.

Disco Boy wrote:
stating "you're wrong" without providing evidence or proof to back up those claims, is just plain BS

You're wrong. Not about any particular subject. You are just wrong. The evidence/proof for my claim is you. If you doubt my claim just look in the mirror! There's the proof. Your central point is that you are not wrong. I refute your central point. My proof is your existence. To deny my evidence is to deny that you exist.

And if you can't follow this logic then you know, for sure, that it is you who is the child.

Post subject: re: totally committed
PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:23 am 

polydigm wrote:
Saying DB is Isaac is a huge mistake ...
chumped for 50 bucks, debt still not paid

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:45 am 

polydigm wrote:
The behaviour is the same as for Isaac.

Indeed. Exactly like him.

slime.oofytv.set wrote:
polydigm wrote:
Saying DB is Isaac is a huge mistake ...
chumped for 50 bucks, debt still not paid
The jury is still out. I'm not entirely convinced as nobody has proven that he isn't.

Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 10:55 am 

I'm sticking with advice from Emperor Palpatine. I've got photographic evidence.

Will you give me 50 bucks, HJ?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:33 pm 

Buckalos wrote:

Yet another forumer who just doesn't get it.

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Some of you guys are absolute children

Have you ever helped a bee get out of your house instead of squashing it? That's what it's like dealing with you only you sting the person who is trying help you out.

Are you fucking kidding me?! Shitheads like YOU are the problem, since you constantly flame me without backing up your ultra-moronic claims. :roll:

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
stating "you're wrong" without providing evidence or proof to back up those claims, is just plain BS

You're wrong. Not about any particular subject. You are just wrong. The evidence/proof for my claim is you. If you doubt my claim just look in the mirror! There's the proof. Your central point is that you are not wrong. I refute your central point. My proof is your existence. To deny my evidence is to deny that you exist.

And if you can't follow this logic then you know, for sure, that it is you who is the child.

What logic! And it's that type of thinking that proves my points ten fold.

And no, my central point is not that I'm not wrong. My central point is backed up with overwhelming evidence that supports what I'm saying is not wrong. There's a difference. But I'm not surprised you don't get that...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:11 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
without backing up your ultra-moronic claims.

Is that what's bothering you? Oh, well...that's just a simple misunderstanding.....

I was not arguing against your repetitive and worn out old claims. I'm completely bored with all of that absurdity. I had started a whole new argument. Pages ago! You must have missed it. My premise is that you are delusional and psychotic. My evidence/proof is 80% of your posts on this forum.

Hope that clears it up.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:50 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
Buckalos wrote:

Yet another forumer who just doesn't get it.

Yes, it's funny how many of them there are. Some might argue that the number alone provides overwhelming evidence.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:43 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
without backing up your ultra-moronic claims.

Is that what's bothering you? Oh, well...that's just a simple misunderstanding.....

I was not arguing against your repetitive and worn out old claims. I'm completely bored with all of that absurdity. I had started a whole new argument. Pages ago! You must have missed it. My premise is that you are delusional and psychotic. My evidence/proof is 80% of your posts on this forum.

Hope that clears it up.

What a bunch of CRAP.

But in the meantime, keep quoting me OUT OF CONTEXT and maybe...just maybe you'll finally get something right one of these days...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:15 pm 

You're absolutely right. I did quote you out of context. My apologies. Let me fix it and make it right.

Here we go.....
Disco Boy wrote:
Are you fucking kidding me?! Shitheads like YOU are the problem, since you constantly flame me without backing up your ultra-moronic claims.

downer mydnyte wrote:

Hope that clears it up.

Hope this clears it up.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 34, 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40 ... 46  Next