Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:49 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 4:27 am 

Frank Zappa's HELP I'M A ROCK & WHO ARE THE BRAIN POLICE? 12" Red Vinyl 45rpm

cant wait to crank it up. Now whats this roxy thing june 21st well almost a month later sigghhhh

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 4:59 pm 

Still waiting for mine. You'd think that after gouging for shipping charges they could do a little better than this.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:54 am 

bungles wrote:
Frank Zappa's HELP I'M A ROCK & WHO ARE THE BRAIN POLICE? 12" Red Vinyl 45rpm

cant wait to crank it up. Now whats this roxy thing june 21st well almost a month later sigghhhh

Did it arrive in good condition without any damage? I am always leary of buying vinyl that has to be mailed especially from Music Today because their packaging sucks and it prone to getting bent etc...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 19, 2013 10:16 am 

jaypfunk wrote:
Did it arrive in good condition without any damage? I am always leary of buying vinyl that has to be mailed especially from Music Today because their packaging sucks and it prone to getting bent etc...

Mine just arrived a few minutes ago. It was packed in a nice 2-1/2" thick cardboard box, not one of those flimsy mailers they use, so it arrived in fine condition. However, the sleeve of the "I'm the Slime" green vinyl single I ordered along with it is beat all to hell: creased and rumpled all along the top and on both lower corners. You'd never know it was a brand new release; it looks like something that's been sitting in a used record shop bin for years. And it was not messed up in shipping, not in that heavy box, so it was obviously like that when they put it in the box. :evil: