Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 3:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2002 10:59 pm 

<br>[quote author=jimmie d link=board=albums&num=1035041136&start=45#56 date=10/26/02 at 18:40:18]<br>On this day, June 14th, 2002, I came to the realization that we no longer live in a free society. This is rapidly heading in the same way Nazi Germany headed. Questioning our leaders is no longer the most outrageous crime you can be charged with. Not paying attention to them is.<br>[/quote]<br>Thanks for the story. I find it pretty frightening. I don't see how a well balanced person, after knowing that, can even imagine cheering for Bush, or supproting him in any way. Man, it's like you said. Another Reich on the rise.<br>I personnaly think W Bush is the worst president in the last 40-50 years. A lot of us, in Canada, are scared to death of what this man may possibly do. We just hope there'll be enough opposition to hold him for a while, till the next presidential election. With him, USA has lost almost all its respect from countries that were even friends. I just saw a report on TV that said that a party has only to say they're anti-americans to attract support from the voters. With him, USA is on the way down. <br>When I see people protesting, I can't help but notice that it looks like the 60s again. We're turning again.<br>Here, we can do nothing, but please, try to calm this man !  :(

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2002 9:33 am 

<br>[quote author=Ronnys_Noomies link=board=albums&num=1035041136&start=60#62 date=10/27/02 at 09:38:51]<br>You gotta admit, MTH is fun to argue with. The fact that he allows Republican propaganda and the mainstream press to influence him so greatly, and without reservation, makes him an easy debate. But, I think he's sort of fun, in his own peculiar way, don't you?<br>[/quote]<br>Yeah ! Just don't vote for him !  ::)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2002 6:52 am 

Hey, you guys out there having troubles with MTH !<br>There should be a topic called 'Most offensive MTH reply' !<br>Or maybe the '10 things I don't dig from MTH' topic.<br>Wouldn't that be fun ?<br> ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 85 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next