Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Sep 30, 2014 10:00 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: re: i have a question...
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:50 pm 

[quote author=50 years old and wretched link=board=albums;num=1096750778;start=15#20 date=10/10/04 at 16:18:38]...I was just looking at the Fugs website and their new album is called "The Fugs Final CD (part 1)" It's very pricy at £22.<br><br>....That's why we found things like Wild Man Fischer....[/quote]on the inner sleeve of my burnt weeny sandwich lp, there's an ad for the loss leaders lps [2 bucks each], including zappéd plus this one:<br><br><br>[table][tr][td]wild man fischer: songs for sale<br>jethro tull: my sunday feeling<br>the pentangle: sweet child<br>van morrison: slim slo slider<br>family: second generation woman<br>tom northcott: sunny goodge street<br>everly bros: t for texas/lord of the manor<br>van dyke parks: all golden/datsun tv commercial<br>sal valentino: alligator man<br>the beau brummels: deep water<br>randy newman: davy the fat boy<br>tiny tim: mr tim laughs<br>arlo guthrie: the pause of mr claus<br>sweetwater: why oh why<br>joni mitchell: nathan la franeer<br>eric andersen: so good to be with you<br>the electric prunes: finders keepers<br>the kinks: picture book<br>the jimi hendrix experience: red house<br>miriam makeba: i shall be released[/td][td][center]plus[/center][/td] [td]
    the mothers of invention:
  • the voice of cheese
  • louie louie
  • our bizarre relationship
  • the air<br>
    the fugs:
  • the divine toe
  • grope need
  • tuli, visited by the ghost of plotinus
  • robinson crusoe
  • the national haiku contest
  • wide, wide river<br>
[/td][/tr][tr][td][tt][sup].[/sup][/tt][/td][td]Image[/td][td][tt][sup].[/sup][/tt][/td][/tr][/table]<br>