Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:54 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 1:33 am 

I finally received Domage today and what can I possibly say about it....<br><br>This is what a real hardcore FZ fan like me could only dream about...<br><br>One can almost make a documentary for Discovery Channel about it...seeing Joe Travers wondering in the vault with his miner helmet on with the light on top...he sees a little cardboard box laying there in the dust...he blows of the dust...sees the writing "ORIGINAL BROWN CLOUDS REHEARSAL WAZOO"...he gets really sweaty now...could it be possible he asks himself...this is not a cassette tape...this is a raw diamond...a treasure...after listening to it the only thing he could think of was...the rest of the world needs to hear this...The sound is astonishingly good coming from a little cassette tape...<br><br>Without you Joe we could never heard this wonderful treasure diamond!<br><br>THANKS and...more...more...more...it is your duty! Like Frank was allways on duty!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 202 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9