Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:38 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 11:03 am 

<br>"Whew, that's one terrific spread!" <br><br>"I'm in the mood for a little dark meat." <br><br>"Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist." <br><br>"Talk about a huge breast!" <br><br>"It's Cool Whip time!" <br><br>"If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!" <br><br>"Are you ready for seconds yet?" <br><br>"It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?" <br><br>"Just wait your turn, you'll get some!" <br><br>"Don't play with your meat." <br><br>"Just spread the legs open & stuff it in." <br><br>"Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?" <br><br>"I didn't expect everyone to come at once!" <br><br>"You still have a little bit on your chin." <br><br>"Use a nice smooth stroke when you whip it." <br><br>"How long will it take after you stick it in?" <br><br>"You'll know it's ready when it pops up." <br><br>"Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!" <br><br>"How many are coming?" <br><br>"That's the biggest one I've ever seen!" <br><br>"Just lay back & take it easy... I'll do the rest." <br><br>"How long do I beat it before it's ready <br>

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:40 pm 

[quote author=imisshimbad link=board=general;num=1101416635;start=0#0 date=11/25/04 at 13:03:55]<br>"Whew, that's one terrific spread!" <br><br>"I'm in the mood for a little dark meat." <br><br>"Tying the legs together keeps the inside moist." <br><br>"Talk about a huge breast!" <br><br>"It's Cool Whip time!" <br><br>"If I don't undo my pants, I'll burst!" <br><br>"Are you ready for seconds yet?" <br><br>"It's a little dry, do you still want to eat it?" <br><br>"Just wait your turn, you'll get some!" <br><br>"Don't play with your meat." <br><br>"Just spread the legs open & stuff it in." <br><br>"Do you think you'll be able to handle all these people at once?" <br><br>"I didn't expect everyone to come at once!" <br><br>"You still have a little bit on your chin." <br><br>"Use a nice smooth stroke when you whip it." <br><br>"How long will it take after you stick it in?" <br><br>"You'll know it's ready when it pops up." <br><br>"Wow, I didn't think I could handle all of that!" <br><br>"How many are coming?" <br><br>"That's the biggest one I've ever seen!" <br><br>"Just lay back & take it easy... I'll do the rest." <br><br>"How long do I beat it before it's ready <br>[/quote]<br><br>I beat you to this one Baddy! Check Randomonium. <br> :P<br>

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:33 pm 

[quote author=debutante daisy link=board=general;num=1101416635;start=0#1 date=11/25/04 at 15:40:21]<br><br>I beat you to this one Baddy! Check Randomonium. <br> :P<br>[/quote]<br>Lol, story of my life ???<br><br>Happy Turkey Day DD ;)

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:20 am 

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 8:34 am 

At the dinner table - "Hey Chris. Cranberries up your end?"

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 5:04 pm 

Could you toss my salad?

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:31 pm 

She wishes she could have more stuffing, but his drumstick did not live up to her expectations.