Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Apr 30, 2016 7:02 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Bill Clinton Rules
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 11:16 am 

Clinton goes to North Korea and achieves the unexpected!!!

You Bet!

Two American Journalist who had been sentenced
to hard labor get a special pardon.

Who the hell knows the probability of negotiating with North Korea
on key issues such as Nuclear Arms but good god damn it.

Bill Clinton Rules!

N. Korean leader reportedly pardons U.S. journalists
http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/asiapcf/0 ... index.html

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.

Post subject: Re: Bill Clinton Rules
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:12 am 

Bill just had to remind them he's the one that gave them the nukes in the first place and Kim Jong asked "oh, did you want your cia agents back now Willy?"

http://www.last.fm/music/fowl
http://www.deezer.com/en/#music/fowl
Your mental health requires buying my cd

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 am 

Actually I heard President Clinton had to bring the Blue Dress to show them in exchange for the reporters.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 11:32 am 

Mmmmm, have a cigar, Kim?

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 1:10 pm 

N. Korea exchange the "reporters" for a box of cigars and Monica....

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:45 am 

Great event. Must be horrible being Hillary these days, as she requested their release as the Secretary of State last month. Without luck. So Bill is probably having a blast at home these days!

This brings me to a question, where I stick my neck out a bit. As a European, it seems quite remarkable that Democratic presidents generally tend to be way cooler than the Republican ones (setting aside politicla differences). I mean Clinton, Obama, Kennedy are/were quite cool guys. Nixon, Bush, Bush; eh, not so much. Am I just seeing things?

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:11 am 

Yes, you're seeing things. The 1.2 million innocents Clinton killed in Iraq are not way cooler than the 1 million innocents Bush killed.

Clinton's Secratary of state said of the 500. 000 innocent children Clinton killed "WE THINK THE PRICE WAS WORTH IT

Worth it? Worth what?
Why did those 500, 000 children die..what did we get in return for their deaths, and what gives us the right to decide it was worth it to kill them to get something in return in the first place.

He's a mass murderer on the exact same scale as bush.

Clinton's Shock and Awe terrorism bombing in downtown Baghdad in 1998:

(And we didn't even get to the part about how Clinton rammed the WTO and NAFTA through against voter outrage...now we all wear chinese underwear and can't understand why our jobs are gone....and Clinton's (turned Obama's banking buddies), repealed Glass Steagal and deregulated banking causing the housing bubble...the shit goes on and on and on and the sheep don't understand the first thing beyone what they're told to believe on TV).

Now Obama drives the economy into the ground with trillion dollar transfers of wealth to his richest campaign supporting bank buddies (GS and the rest), while he talks of giving the Fed even more power...and yesterday his helecopted gunships killed 6 innocent farmers as they were loading cucumbers on their trucks...the day before his helecopter gunships killd 4 children in their sleep..

...hey, that's waaaay cool!

(I know you don't think it is HJ...it's just the power of a billion dollar propagande machine).

MORE PROOF HERE

(And on the Korean deal...do you think the deal wasn't pre-arranged before Clinton went over there? And what was given to them in return? They know how to get attention, have nukes like us..."carry a big stick").

Kennedy almost destroyed the world...while we had nuclear tipped Jupiter missles in Turkey on Russia's border Russia we blockaded Cuba for doing the same thing we were doing. During an attack a Russian sub captain was given the order to retaliate with a nuclear warhead...he refused the order and did not launch...had he launched none of us would be here today. We were one order away from the anialation of the human race...because Russia wanted nukes in Cuba to offset the nukes we had on their border in Turkey.

Truth and propaganda are two different things.

Ya know, we had a character disorder open fire in a health club over here and it's been on the news 24x7 for days...while the babies we killed in their sleep nor the 6 farmers we killed in Afghanastan yesterday and the day before are not reported at all on our TV "news"...what would it be if helecopter gunships from another nation came over here and killed some of our children in their sleep, and then opened fire the next day killing OUR farmers...you can bet THAT would make the news...it would be on 24x7...but when WE do it, NOTHING...don't wanna blow our way cool image I guess...

We gotta be smarter than them...not fooled by them.

We don't have time to be fooled by their shit.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:17 am 

Ok. I think I said "politics aside." Well, never mind.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 6:38 am 

If someone is a mass murderer of millions, I'm not going to put that aside and praise him for putting on a nice TV show, (which was in itself an act of politics).

Mass murderers are to be rejected at every turn and never praised, IMO.

I agree with the place your heart is in HJ, I don't doubt that for a second. I just wish to point out what information's being held back from us.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:13 pm 

baddy wrote:
Now Obama drives the economy into the ground.

It was above the ground before he took office? I must have missed that.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:28 pm 

AGuyWithAWrench wrote:
baddy wrote:

We were already on the Titanic before Obama put on the Captain's hat.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:18 pm 

We may have been on the Titanic , but Bush didn't blow a 600 BILLION hole in the hull :roll:

Funny how that stimulus package just HAD to be passed or unemployment would top 8% a few months back.

Come to think of it , didn't obama take ownership of the economy a few weeks back at a press PR conference ? :|

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:53 pm 

Not to derail the Obama bashing, but back to the topic at hand, Clinton. More to the point Monica.

Why would Kim Jong Ill want a no talent used up whore like Monica Lewinski when he has those wonderful joy brigades?
Seriously, would you waste your time with an amateur Cock Gobbler who probably got an unpronounceable disease from Billy boy when you could have professionally trained Cock Gobblers who've been practicing since they were 12 under the tutelage of the best Cock Gobblers of the country, maybe the world. We're talking grade A world class Goblin' Girls here people.
Now I'm not one for misquotations, but "It's good to be the supreme ruler." :mrgreen:

Further, do you really think Billy boy was thinkin' 'bout all the hometown pussy he was missin' on that trip? Or do you think Billy boy was gettin' it on with his very own world class Goblin' Girl? :roll: For all we know in the long run Bill may have just single dickedly just defeated the entire North Korean regime, by infecting the entire countries pussy supply.

"Whose foot is to be the measure to which ours are all to be cut or stretched? Is a priest to be our inquisitor, or shall a layman, simple as ourselves, set up his reason as the rule for what we are to read and what we must believe?" T.J.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:20 pm 

Trendmonger wrote:
Clinton goes to North Korea and achieves the unexpected!!!

Sounds like old Bill could be the next lead singer for ZPZ.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 2:23 pm 

baddy wrote:
Yes, you're seeing things. The 1.2 million innocents Clinton killed in Iraq are not way cooler than the 1 million innocents Bush killed.

Could you link to any sites that state this death toll statistic? All of the sites that I have been checking out so far state the 1998 death toll as being much, much less. For example, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Desert_Fox sets toll at between 600 and 2,000.

Ah, I see now. You're blaming Clinton for the deaths related to the UN sanctions (which began during Bush Senior's administration). :roll:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_sanctions

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:02 pm 

Australian medical experts say U.S. invasion now causing one million deaths in Iraq is a Crime Against Humanity of Holocaust proportions

by Dr. Gideon Polya

As of March 2007, after 4 years of war, the post-invasion Iraqi excess deaths (avoidable deaths, deaths that did not have to happen) now total ONE MILLION as estimated from data from the top U.S. medical epidemiology group in the World's top Public Health School (the Nobel Laureate-containing Bloomberg School of Public Health) at the top US Johns Hopkins University, published peer-reviewed in the top UK medical journal The Lancet and endorsed by 27 top Australian medical experts.

Capitalism is Not Democracy is a book for further reading on this subject.

The latest 2006 Johns Hopkins data ( indicating 13.3 deaths annually per 1,000 people and an annual Iraqi pre-invasion death rate of 5.5 deaths per 1,000) yields an annual excess death rate of 7.8 per 1,000 i.e. 7,800 per million. Assuming an average population of 27 million this yields post-invasion excess deaths = 7,800 x 27 x 4 = 842,000 i.e. 0.8 million.

However taking the 2006 Johns Hopkins data but using a Jordan/Syria comparative baseline of 4 deaths per 1,000 per year (as opposed to a baseline of 5.5 deaths per 1,000 per year for pre-invasion Iraq after 12 years of crippling Sanctions) gives an annual excess death rate of 9.3 per 1,000 i.e. 9,300 per million and post-invasion excess deaths totalling 9,300 x 27 x 4 = 1,004,400 i.e. 1.0 million as of March 2007.

The UN estimates that there are 3.8 million Iraqi refugees and WHO estimates that the "total annual per capita medical expenditure" in Occupied Iraq is merely $64 - as compared to $23 for Occupied Afghanistan, $2,389 (UK), $2,874 (Australia) and $5,711 (US) (2003 figures).

The 1 million post-invasion Iraqi excess deaths constitutes an Iraqi Holocaust largely due to U.S-led "Coalition" violation of the Geneva Conventions that demand that Occupiers keep their conquered subjects ALIVE.

Three quarters of the people of Iraq are women and children. The Bush regime "War on Terror" is in harsh reality, a "War on innocent Women and Children", and more specifically a "War on Asian/Middle Eastern Women and Children".

This on-going Anglo-American crime against humanity (1 million post-invasion Iraqi excess deaths, 3.8 million refugees) has reached the magnitude of the British-overseen 1845-1850 Irish Famine (An Gorta Mór or An Drochshaol; 1 million dead, 2 million refugees). We are obliged to inform everyone about gross abuses of humanity - please inform everyone you know. Will UK-US media?

http://www.agoracosmopolitan.com/home/F ... 01392.html

There are , of course , many other links that have the number much lower , but I think Baddy is taking into account the numbers that were indirectly killed as a result of " non-combative " incidents ie. starvation , medical problems and lack of shelter , food and hospitals.
Most of these studies do not take into account the number of Iraqi citizens that relocated to other countires as a result of our invasion.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:58 am 

FalseDichotomy wrote:
Ah, I see now. You're blaming Clinton for the deaths related to the UN sanctions (which began during Bush Senior's administration). :roll:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iraq_sanctions

Are you trying to shift the "blame" for Clinton's 8 years of killing onto Bush? :roll:

I'm reporting the facts about the 8 years of bombing and sanctions during the 8 year Clinton regiem that killed 1.2 million innocent Iraqi's including more than half a million children (99.5% of it under Clinton's 8 years),(UNICEF up to750, 000 children,,,that's nice huh, they were bad kids, clinton was good to kill them, the price was "worth it" as his Sec of State asserted...we should defend clinton for that, we should try to shift the "blame" away from him onto the previous president when it didn't happen....good job bill), which were imposed against world outrage, (as repeated attempts by the UN to get us to stop the killings, and attempts by other free nations to run Clinton's US military blockades and airlift desperately needed food and medicine into the holocost area to stop the Clinton imposed dying and starvation)...which clinton's own Secratary of State not only took ownership of, and justified the killing of a half a million children as a difficult chouce, but worth it:

children Clinton killed "WE THINK THE PRICE WAS WORTH IT

"Seven years after the imposition of the blockade on the people of
Iraq, more than 1.2 million people, including 750,000 children below the
age of five, have died because of the scarcity of food and medicine. 32
percent of children under age 5, some 960,000 children, are chronically
malnourished, a rise of 72 percent since 1991.

Approximately 250 people die every day in Iraq due to the sanctions."
(UNICEF, 1998).

"Death, Disease, and Malnutrition in Iraq --Each month 5,000 to 6,000
children died as a result of the sanctions." (World Health Organization, 1998).

"We Think the Price Is Worth It"

Media uncurious about Iraq policy's effects- there or here,
(baddy's translation: "Don't tell the sheep, we need them to love the democrats")
FULL STORY HERE

Lesley Stahl on U.S. sanctions against Iraq: We have heard that a half million children have died. I mean, that's more children than died in Hiroshima. And, you know, is the price worth it?

Secretary of State Madeleine Albright: I think this is a very hard choice, but the price--we think the price is worth it.

--60 Minutes (5/12/96)

Then-Secretary of State Madeleine Albright's quote, calmly asserting that U.S. policy objectives were worth the sacrifice of half a million Arab children, has been much quoted in the Arabic press. It's also been cited in the United States in alternative commentary on the September 11 attacks (e.g., Alexander Cockburn, New York Press, 9/26/01).

It's worth noting that on 60 Minutes, Albright made no attempt to deny the figure given by Stahl--a rough rendering of the preliminary estimate in a 1995 U.N. Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) report that 567,000 Iraqi children under the age of five had died as a result of the sanctions. In general, the response from government officials about the sanctions’ toll has been rather different: a barrage of equivocations, denigration of U.N. sources and implications that questioners have some ideological axe to grind (Extra!, 3-4/00).

We don't have time to be fooled by either money party's evil, we have to vote evil OUT of our government, net defend voting for evil from one party or the other.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 6:20 am 

AGuyWithAWrench wrote:
baddy wrote:

You have a point, we were in big trouble BEFORE Obama took office, BEFORE the bailouts, I should have said "drive the final nails into the coffin in the form of gratitous wars expansions and multi trillion dollar transfers of wealth up to the rich before we shut the lights off."

Using this more accurate method however puts the blame for most of the mess where it squarely lies, in the form of Clinton's ramming of NAFTA and the WTO through which opened the floodgates of outsourcing which is why we have no jobs anymore and why the media is now touting a "jobless recovery," (duhhhh, if you can believe that).

....coupled with this were Clinton, turned Obama's "representatives of the rich" Tim Geithner and Larry Summers who during the Clinton years hepled the bankers and wall street investment firms by repealing Glass Steagall(which was enacted in the thirty's to prevent exactly what is happening to us now), which coupled with banking deregulation(now 104% interest is legal), and the Fed's opening the net of cheap money(who Obama now wants to give more power to), creating the housing bubble.

When the rich control the gubbermint, the people lose. The proof's in the pudding. Simple, simple. We need to fight against it, not defend it.

What Obama should have done (as candidates such ad Kucinich, Gravel and Paul were calling for), instead of driving the final nails into the coffin with trillion dollar giveways would have been to get out of the WTO and NAFTA/CAFTA which are still sending jobbs flying out of the country.

The jobs are not coming back until we get out of these unfair trade agreements.

If the jobs do not come back, the country will not recover.

Simple, simple.

Last edited by baddy on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:05 am 

baddy wrote:
What Obama should have done (as candidates such ad Kucinich, Gravel and Paul were calling for), instead of driving the final nails into the coffin with trillion dollar giveways would have been to get out of the WTO and NAFTA/CAFTA which are still sending jobbs flying out of the country.

The jobs are not coming back until we get out of these unfair trade agreements.

If the jobs do not come back, the country will not recover.

Simple, simple.

Hmmmm. If that is/was the answer.....why didn't W do that?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:12 am 

AGuyWithAWrench wrote:
Hmmmm. If that is/was the answer.....why didn't W do that?

No money in it.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:17 am 

Also..I wouldn't say the whole answer to everything is to return to individually considered Congressionally approved bilateral trade agreements as we had before this flood of outsourcing, but the economy cannot recover until the jobs come back.

However, the jobs cannot come back while we use the WTO and NAFTA/CAFTA agreements, therefore the economy cannot recover while we stay in these agreements.

We could also help things along faster by changing recent tax code that changes that favor outsourcing into tax code that favors employment here, (value added code).

If we changed those things, the jobs would definately come back and things would improve considerably. We would however still be riding our economy on a corrupt (privately owned, for profit), central banking system, which is still not good, but way way better the collapse we are driving now. We would still be subject to "for profit" recessions and depressions, and coupled with income tax (so politicians can borrow as much as they want from central banks with taxpayers as collateral to finance military buildups), we'd still be subject to taxpayer enslavement for gratitous wars of choice.

But getting the jobs back by exiting the unfair agreements would get our manufacturing base back to the US...keeping the agreements means competeing with third world labor (instead of elevating their standards), which means as things are now, the jobs won't be back until there is again cheap labor in the US.

Now, anyone want to talk about baby boomer retirement? It's going to be peaking shortly. Hoards of people are going to be living directly off our young...whom we've just nearly doubled the size of their debt with these multitrillion dollar bailouts and wars...also, every administration for decades had been cleaning out our SS/Medicare money, there is supposed to be $8 trillion dollars in there now, there is ZERO...they took it all.

Anyone else had enough of this lesser evil shit?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:03 am 

BBC world news:

The North Korean polit bureau were remakably unkind toward Hillary, " She was Likened to a confused pensioner stumbling about in a pant suit whilst doing her Shopping".

Sounds like the description of the son of the eternal leader to me.

He's a CEO for Chrissakes!

Post subject: re: bill clinton rules
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:52 am 

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:10 am 

slime.oofytv.set wrote:

Is this a real picture?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:18 am 

no chance