Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 12:53 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19976
Location: Somewhere in time
Dear Cal

Some Kapt. who will remain nameless claims he has a swang long enough to do the old lady and the dishes at the same time, what do you make of this enormous claim?

Sign Me

May have found Bawana in the valley

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 1:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14934
Plook wrote:
Dear Cal

Some Kapt. who will remain nameless claims he has a swang long enough to do the old lady and the dishes at the same time, what do you make of this enormous claim?

Sign Me

May have found Bawana in the valley

:smoke:


Well, there's only one way to find out for sure. I can send you (at wholesale!) my wonderful de-clothing machine that I have a patent on. Wait, do the dishes too? This may be a prevarication.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:56 pm
Posts: 4716
Dear Cal:

I have a friend who has really long arms and likes to do the wife bent over the sink while doing dishes. Is this normal?

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:03 pm
Posts: 6098
Location: Stroudsburg, Pennsylvania
Dear Cal,
I'm trying to reach my dead Aunt who went overboard on a cruise ship. Any suggestions?

Signed,
Auntless in Atlantis

_________________
"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it."

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14934
Huck_Phlem wrote:
Dear Cal:

I have a friend who has really long arms and likes to do the wife bent over the sink while doing dishes. Is this normal?


I think so, but would not know of such things because I'm pretty chaste.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:04 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 09, 2009 2:38 am
Posts: 1071
Location: Centerville, Norway
Dear Calvin

Is it ethically defensible to post a link to a bootleg download of Bat Chain Puller on the netsite of the legal owner of the material, when that said party doesn't fulfill its moral obligation to make the work available as an official quality release?

Kind regards, DC

_________________
We make a special art in an environment hostile to dreamers. Frank Zappa, 1971


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:09 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14934
Huck_Phlem wrote:
Dear Cal:

I have a friend who has really long arms and likes to do the wife bent over the sink while doing dishes. Is this normal?


If it's wrong, I don't wanna be right, LOL, m i rite

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14934
Galoot Co-Log-Nuh wrote:
Dear Cal,
I'm trying to reach my dead Aunt who went overboard on a cruise ship. Any suggestions?

Signed,
Auntless in Atlantis


My psychic and medium friends have told me that her spirit is at peace amidst the coral and plankton and whatnot. But I don't believe in psychics, so I have no clue. Maybe a seance? Which I believe in about as much as I do psychics?

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 6:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14934
Dark Clothes wrote:
Dear Calvin

Is it ethically defensible to post a link to a bootleg download of Bat Chain Puller on the netsite of the legal owner of the material, when that said party doesn't fulfill its moral obligation to make the work available as an official quality release?

Kind regards, DC


Can I be serious for a moment? No. So I'll say this: Said legal owner has said material already available for said release but it won't be released until "the country is ready for it."

Not my quote. Of course if said boot was linked to, said legal owner might boot said user for such.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:40 am
Posts: 3493
Location: The Blue Light
The banned poster is a technique (or weapon) that has been applied here.

_________________
Country music + Black music = Rock and Roll


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 1:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19976
Location: Somewhere in time
Dear Cal

Why does everyone want to ban this and igore that, can't we al just get along?

Sign Me

Rodney King 'ish

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14934
Plook wrote:
Dear Cal

Why does everyone want to ban this and igore that, can't we al just get along?

Sign Me

Rodney King 'ish

:smoke:


Shut the hell up.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14934
sabrinaIII wrote:
The banned poster is a technique (or weapon) that has been applied here.


Yes, quite true. I've also seen some band posters posted here also. (Fun with homonyms!)

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 4:48 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:40 am
Posts: 3493
Location: The Blue Light
calvin2hikers wrote:
sabrinaIII wrote:
The banned poster is a technique (or weapon) that has been applied here.


Yes, quite true. I've also seen some band posters posted here also. (Fun with homonyms!)


Nark, nark, nark! :mrgreen:

_________________
Country music + Black music = Rock and Roll


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2286
Dear Cal

Why does it hurt when I pee?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 6:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19976
Location: Somewhere in time
Dear Cal

When traveling they make one remove their shoes at the airport...no my feet don't stink, but I was born with a stunted twin which is my small toe and he insist on talking rudely when ever I remove my shoes (apparently he is pissed about always being couped up in a shoe and sock). He has caused me incrediable problems getting through security, what do you suggest?

Sign Me

T'd off about my toe


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:22 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4813
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Dear Cal,
how can I have fun with hononyms without hurting myself?

Signed
Foot in mouth

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 18783
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
Do homonyms get beat up in your neighbourhood, or is it a fairly enlightened area?

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:39 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4813
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Everybody around here is enlightened (we're talking Frederick the Great land here!) apart from me :wink:

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14934
Plook wrote:
Dear Cal

When traveling they make one remove their shoes at the airport...no my feet don't stink, but I was born with a stunted twin which is my small toe and he insist on talking rudely when ever I remove my shoes (apparently he is pissed about always being couped up in a shoe and sock). He has caused me incrediable problems getting through security, what do you suggest?

Sign Me

T'd off about my toe


There are those that specialize in toe twin psychology. Perhaps you can find one in the yellow pages.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 11:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14934
just plain doug wrote:
Do homonyms get beat up in your neighbourhood, or is it a fairly enlightened area?


It's knot awed at awl too want too bee rid of course homonyms. Collect a fare share of doe and pay them off.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 4:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:40 am
Posts: 3493
Location: The Blue Light
I'm odd at your ahsomeness, Cal. Is that write?

_________________
Country music + Black music = Rock and Roll


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:14 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14934
sabrinaIII wrote:
I'm odd at your ahsomeness, Cal. Is that write?


Yes.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 5:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19976
Location: Somewhere in time
Dear Cal

When I fart I notice a noxious oder, is there any way to clear this problem up?

Sign Me

Luv 'em pork & beans


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2286
Dear Cal,
The Humane Society refused to euthanize my Trader Joe's Maple Pecan Granola cereal.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 534 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 22  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group