Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Apr 21, 2014 4:28 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:37 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:32 am
Posts: 1547
They all have seen too many mafia films, rat-pack, own too much so that they are liable to Iglesias' "protections"

Don't know who ever heard of Coolio!


Power corrupts, ..coz one is then surrounded by solely lobbyists after as short time. Formerly, ya back then folks went into offices for working of the world, embellish it. Now they simply strife to get into higher position in order to receive big budgets. Where is spine gone to?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 5:44 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:32 am
Posts: 1547
Instant evil means, instead of permanent Shangri-La, wonders, fun, surprises included. Now one cannot even tell'em no more. :cry:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 9:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4384
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Show me a union that is not corrupt.

If you show me a present-day politician who is not corrupt first!:wink:

_________________
"Secluded from mankind by his exalted dignity, the truth is concealed from his knowledge; he can see only with their eyes, he hears nothing but their misrepresentations."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:08 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:19 am
Posts: 5243
Location: CT coast, USA
Caputh wrote:
If you show me a present-day politician who is not corrupt first!:wink:


Image

:lol:

Image

_________________
Lesser-evilism is war.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 11:11 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18103
Location: Somewhere in time
Whether right or wrong there is no way around the Racist aspect of this law, it is designed to single out a certain segment of society by race in order to verify if the individual is doing something illegal, it is also unconstitutional because those who are citizens but cannot prove it instantly will be held without committing a crime. The fact the people in this country are willing to go down this slippery slope because they feel they will be exempt from being singled out or think it is worth it to sacrifice a freedom in order to fulfill their agenda...is frankly sad as well as scary. Once a door into freedom like this is opened you just don't know what will come of it. Ask any smoker about how it all started in Bellflower California with, we just want to stop smoking in restaurants...Well that whole thing morphed into making a certain segment of society a pariah that can be taxed at any percentage for anything no matter how unrelated. These things usually end up really turning into wholesale loss of freedom for just about everyone in the long run.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 1:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 1690
Location: SLS
Plook wrote:
Whether right or wrong there is no way around the Racist aspect of this law, it is designed to single out a certain segment of society by race in order to verify if the individual is doing something illegal, it is also unconstitutional because those who are citizens but cannot prove it instantly will be held without committing a crime. The fact the people in this country are willing to go down this slippery slope because they feel they will be exempt from being singled out or think it is worth it to sacrifice a freedom in order to fulfill their agenda...is frankly sad as well as scary. Once a door into freedom like this is opened you just don't know what will come of it. Ask any smoker about how it all started in Bellflower California with, we just want to stop smoking in restaurants...Well that whole thing morphed into making a certain segment of society a pariah that can be taxed at any percentage for anything no matter how unrelated. These things usually end up really turning into wholesale loss of freedom for just about everyone in the long run.


The bill is , I believe , about 10 pages long. Have you read it ?
I think that an Arizona officer , in the case of no ' green card ' being shown , has to contact the Immigration office , who will then determine the next step. Nowhere did I see anything about police officers holding anyone for any legnth of time.

Plook , you seem to be totaly against this bill on the grounds of ' Racial ' problems that might arise.

Have you considered the ' Racial ' problems with a program like ' Affirmative Action ' or any other ' pro - nationality ' law ? Is it right that there is an American Negro Fund and not an American - Hispanic fund ? Is it ok for the goverment to give grants to the B'nigh B'rith and not to the American Nazi Foundation ?

Should American rights be given to those not American ? Would other countries in the world give their immigrants all of their protections of the nationalized populace?

When it comes to the Arizona AND American laws being discussed , it should also be brought up the fact that it is aimed at ILLEGALS !

Whenever there is a law or program enforced beacause of race , it automaticly becomes RACIST. Good or bad. Afiirmative action programs help minorities but also hinders majorities. That , in itself , is racist.

The slippery slope you should be fearing is the one that lets ILLEGALS , of ANY nationality , sneak into another country and covet the rights not afforded them. This is what citizenship in EVERY country means.

I can understand your compasiion for your fellow man , but lines must be drawn in civilized societies , and these laws are the result of ' fairness ' .
If they are not illegal , they can carry I.D. with them just as the rest of the population , probably 98% , can do. A very small step to avoid other problems down the road from not carrying some type of identification.

just a thought 8)

_________________
http://www.ssimfg.com/index.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 6877
Location: exile
pedro1 wrote:
I think that an Arizona officer, in the case of no 'green card' being shown, has to contact the Immigration office, who will then determine the next step. Nowhere did I see anything about police officers holding anyone for any legnth of time.

When it comes to the Arizona AND American laws being discussed, it should also be brought up the fact that it is aimed at ILLEGALS!

The slippery slope you should be fearing is the one that lets ILLEGALS, of ANY nationality, sneak into another country and covet the rights not afforded them. This is what citizenship in EVERY country means.

just a thought 8)

and I agree, pedro, with that thought! 8)

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 6:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18103
Location: Somewhere in time
I am not so worried about racism; it has existed since the inception of this country and was even written into the Constitution, it’s around and probably will always be. My point is people seem to take the attitude that..."I will give up a right since it is not intended to affect me...” this is the very thinking that lead to the Nazi takeover of Germany before WW II.
I will give another example besides the smoker alienation I sited earlier; firstly (and I am giving away my age here) I was brought up in Los Angeles and as is common in a cutting edge city a lot of first roll-outs occur there. In the early 80’s the 7-11 store which was a start up franchise at the time installed video surveillance cameras, now banks had had them for a while and was not unexpected in an institution of this time, but this was a new animal common people going about their daily business and being taped without consent (such simpler times they were, people expected privacy). The public outcry and outrage crossed all bounds, this was straight out of George Orwell’s 1984 (and ironically close in time frame). To sooth the public all were told that it was private property and they could do this if they liked and not to do business there if you were uncomfortable with cameras present. They also reassured the public even though a private company could do this not to worry because Federal, State, County, and City governments would not take such a step to infringe on our rights. Well fast forward to now and not only is the Government the biggest operator of such surveillance, the general public begs for more cameras to protect us.

That my friend is what I mean by a slippery slope, because now I can guarantee you that they are listening and reading everything we do at all times on the phone and internet (I work in the business and know), we have come a long way from a camera in a 7-11 store.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 3:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 3309
Plook wrote:
I am not so worried about racism; it has existed since the inception of this country and was even written into the Constitution, it’s around and probably will always be. My point is people seem to take the attitude that..."I will give up a right since it is not intended to affect me...” this is the very thinking that lead to the Nazi takeover of Germany before WW II.
I will give another example besides the smoker alienation I sited earlier; firstly (and I am giving away my age here) I was brought up in Los Angeles and as is common in a cutting edge city a lot of first roll-outs occur there. In the early 80’s the 7-11 store which was a start up franchise at the time installed video surveillance cameras, now banks had had them for a while and was not unexpected in an institution of this time, but this was a new animal common people going about their daily business and being taped without consent (such simpler times they were, people expected privacy). The public outcry and outrage crossed all bounds, this was straight out of George Orwell’s 1984 (and ironically close in time frame). To sooth the public all were told that it was private property and they could do this if they liked and not to do business there if you were uncomfortable with cameras present. They also reassured the public even though a private company could do this not to worry because Federal, State, County, and City governments would not take such a step to infringe on our rights. Well fast forward to now and not only is the Government the biggest operator of such surveillance, the general public begs for more cameras to protect us.

That my friend is what I mean by a slippery slope, because now I can guarantee you that they are listening and reading everything we do at all times on the phone and internet (I work in the business and know), we have come a long way from a camera in a 7-11 store.



If it is the government doing the surveillance I would not worry, they are to busy spending our money.

_________________
Confusion will be my epitaph


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:16 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4384
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
baddy wrote:
Caputh wrote:
If you show me a present-day politician who is not corrupt first!:wink:


Image

:lol:

Image


Of course, Baddy your post encouraged me to zoom around the internet to try and dig up somew dirt on Ron Paul :wink:
I didn't find much, I must admit, except for this...

http://reason.com/archives/2008/01/16/w ... newsletter

I'm not saying it's all true, but waddya think?

_________________
"Secluded from mankind by his exalted dignity, the truth is concealed from his knowledge; he can see only with their eyes, he hears nothing but their misrepresentations."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:20 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18103
Location: Somewhere in time
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Plook wrote:
I am not so worried about racism; it has existed since the inception of this country and was even written into the Constitution, it’s around and probably will always be. My point is people seem to take the attitude that..."I will give up a right since it is not intended to affect me...” this is the very thinking that lead to the Nazi takeover of Germany before WW II.
I will give another example besides the smoker alienation I sited earlier; firstly (and I am giving away my age here) I was brought up in Los Angeles and as is common in a cutting edge city a lot of first roll-outs occur there. In the early 80’s the 7-11 store which was a start up franchise at the time installed video surveillance cameras, now banks had had them for a while and was not unexpected in an institution of this time, but this was a new animal common people going about their daily business and being taped without consent (such simpler times they were, people expected privacy). The public outcry and outrage crossed all bounds, this was straight out of George Orwell’s 1984 (and ironically close in time frame). To sooth the public all were told that it was private property and they could do this if they liked and not to do business there if you were uncomfortable with cameras present. They also reassured the public even though a private company could do this not to worry because Federal, State, County, and City governments would not take such a step to infringe on our rights. Well fast forward to now and not only is the Government the biggest operator of such surveillance, the general public begs for more cameras to protect us.

That my friend is what I mean by a slippery slope, because now I can guarantee you that they are listening and reading everything we do at all times on the phone and internet (I work in the business and know), we have come a long way from a camera in a 7-11 store.



If it is the government doing the surveillance I would not worry, they are to busy spending our money.



I am not sure what the cause of you not seeing the connection is (you seem to blow it off by focusing on the tangent in your answers)...maybe I am terrible with making the association, or you’re just dumb (I doubt that), but most likely you have had just the right dose of Kool-Aid from FOX and friends...:wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 9:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 3309
What I am saying is I think you are overreacting, what the hell are you so paranoid about....sheeeesh

_________________
Confusion will be my epitaph


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 10:31 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18103
Location: Somewhere in time
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
What I am saying is I think you are overreacting, what the hell are you so paranoid about....sheeeesh



The profession I work in gives me access to knowledge of the Governments use of apparently harmless laws and events to get the citizens not only to accept unnecessary infringements, but they have them lining up like cattle begging for them. People are scared, paranoid, and manipulated through these means. The Iraq war cost us dearly and the majority of the people where manipulated into wanting it and now they know it was all lies, they could care less. The Patriot Act has so infringed on our rights as citizens (and people do not even realize it, even though most of it is public knowledge) we have allowed them into our every conversation and therefore our thought process in ways you couldn’t imagine. The bottom line is you take something away from one group and eventually it will be you that is subjected to these rules.

The people of Germany only wanted Jews out of business because the Government conditioned them to believe that they had taken over the economy and would eventually rule of the natural citizens of the country (sound familiar). They next convinced the people that all Jews would have to be rounded up and gotten rid of. They then said if you had any Jewish blood you had to go even if you were from a German family and an upstanding German. They then decided that anyone who was not of pure Arian blood was undesirable. By this point the people had lost control by submission and cooperation with the Government (to get what they thought they wanted) and then it was too late. Those who were imprisoned were forced into slave labor and/or executed, and those who realized this was wrong could only cower in fear and do nothing to stop the wholesale madness.

This is why the Socialist Democrats are currently the best choice, the Fascist Republicans will do anything “to get there country back”, which is the dream world of the late 40’s and early to mid 50’s. A time when blacks were segregated and Mexicans were nothing more than low paid slave labor and anyone who dared to look or be different was suspected of something. This is exactly where they want us all if given half a chance. At least the Socialist Democrats offer the illusion of freedom.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:20 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:56 pm
Posts: 4716
I think you have swallowed every drop of the hysteria. It really sucks when you have to pay thousands of dollars you can't afford to get someone into this country by legal means which is what I did for my ex wife only to have a shit load of people just cut in front of you and strong arm their way to the front of the line. They cry racist and everyone scatters. See how that works.

Sure there are elements of racism. It's all over the place. Have you ever tried to get a job where everyone else is a different culture like hispanic? You aint fucking getting in period. THAT is racist but you don't read stories about that because the rich are getting richer off them.

Bottom line is it has gotten way out of hand and people's lives are turned upside down because of a bunch of scofflaws who refuse to follow the rules. I'm having a good week if I work 3 fucking days!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 1:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18103
Location: Somewhere in time
Huck_Phlem wrote:
I think you have swallowed every drop of the hysteria. It really sucks when you have to pay thousands of dollars you can't afford to get someone into this country by legal means which is what I did for my ex wife only to have a shit load of people just cut in front of you and strong arm their way to the front of the line. They cry racist and everyone scatters. See how that works.

Sure there are elements of racism. It's all over the place. Have you ever tried to get a job where everyone else is a different culture like hispanic? You aint fucking getting in period. THAT is racist but you don't read stories about that because the rich are getting richer off them.

Bottom line is it has gotten way out of hand and people's lives are turned upside down because of a bunch of scofflaws who refuse to follow the rules. I'm having a good week if I work 3 fucking days!



Illegal’s are a problem everything you say is true, the law is not designed to correct that problem...it is intended to soften up the enemy (the American People) by using an easy target to get us to willingly erode our freedoms. As a wise man once said 1 + 1 doesn't equal 2 it equals 11, 2 + 2 doesn't equal 4 it equals 22...stop looking at the smoke and fire and look behind the curtain!!!... :idea:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Dec 01, 2002 7:21 am
Posts: 1690
Location: SLS
Lumpy Gravy wrote:
pedro1 wrote:
I think that an Arizona officer, in the case of no 'green card' being shown, has to contact the Immigration office, who will then determine the next step. Nowhere did I see anything about police officers holding anyone for any legnth of time.

When it comes to the Arizona AND American laws being discussed, it should also be brought up the fact that it is aimed at ILLEGALS!

The slippery slope you should be fearing is the one that lets ILLEGALS, of ANY nationality, sneak into another country and covet the rights not afforded them. This is what citizenship in EVERY country means.

just a thought 8)

and I agree, pedro, with that thought! 8)



Lumpy , man , you're scaring me :wink:

Ya know , if you and I sat down and had a beer together .. oh wait , that's been done hasen't it ? :lol:

Anyway , I commend you for getting here the RIGHT way , that's a BIG plus in my book ! :D

Plook , since you have been in the ' business ' for a few years , you must be aware of all the data mining Ma Bell was doing back in the 60's and 70's right ? WE ( the people of the WORLD ) have been being ' watched ' for decades now. Why all the sudden paranoia ? Living in Calif , you have to be knowlegable about why San Francisco became the hippie haven in the 60's , right ? All those goverment controlled acid tests ? Right ?

I believe it was your governor ( Ronnie Raygun ) that told the mexicans to come live in Calif and he would give them free health care and education .... let's point a finger at that asshole..he seems to have opened the gates even wider than they were before he quit acting... wait , he never did , did he ? :wink:

_________________
http://www.ssimfg.com/index.html


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 4:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18103
Location: Somewhere in time
The powers that be have been working on this plan for decades, it is currently called "One World Order", the new surveillance techniques and the ability to transform this data into usable information have come so far in just the last 10 years it is incomprehensible to most people. They are currently just a few processor upgrades away from unimagined data bases, any lay men who uses a computer should have a pretty damn good understand of the leaps that have been made in this area just by comparing their PC to what you used in the year 2000, now multiply that by a factor of 1000 and you may be able to grasp what has come to pass in the last 10 years for privet company and Government data bases. They are just a few rights short of being able to fully utilize this information (for god knows what but I am sure it is not our benefit), all they need is to keep the enemy (the American people) fighting amongst themselves over trivial shit and we will willingly give them the power they seek in the name of making us safe.

That my friend is the difference and that is why when we were so close to being able to live together even with our differences 15 years ago, now it seems worse than it ever was. The fact that they allowed the illegal problem get to this stage is no accident, it is a means to an end...and we are lining up and begging for it, just like those cameras that were unheard of 30 years ago.

Well I am a bit of a chatty Cathy today… :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 3309
Plook wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
What I am saying is I think you are overreacting, what the hell are you so paranoid about....sheeeesh



The profession I work in gives me access to knowledge of the Governments use of apparently harmless laws and events to get the citizens not only to accept unnecessary infringements, but they have them lining up like cattle begging for them. People are scared, paranoid, and manipulated through these means. The Iraq war cost us dearly and the majority of the people where manipulated into wanting it and now they know it was all lies, they could care less. The Patriot Act has so infringed on our rights as citizens (and people do not even realize it, even though most of it is public knowledge) we have allowed them into our every conversation and therefore our thought process in ways you couldn’t imagine. The bottom line is you take something away from one group and eventually it will be you that is subjected to these rules.

The people of Germany only wanted Jews out of business because the Government conditioned them to believe that they had taken over the economy and would eventually rule of the natural citizens of the country (sound familiar). They next convinced the people that all Jews would have to be rounded up and gotten rid of. They then said if you had any Jewish blood you had to go even if you were from a German family and an upstanding German. They then decided that anyone who was not of pure Arian blood was undesirable. By this point the people had lost control by submission and cooperation with the Government (to get what they thought they wanted) and then it was too late. Those who were imprisoned were forced into slave labor and/or executed, and those who realized this was wrong could only cower in fear and do nothing to stop the wholesale madness.

This is why the Socialist Democrats are currently the best choice, the Fascist Republicans will do anything “to get there country back”, which is the dream world of the late 40’s and early to mid 50’s. A time when blacks were segregated and Mexicans were nothing more than low paid slave labor and anyone who dared to look or be different was suspected of something. This is exactly where they want us all if given half a chance. At least the Socialist Democrats offer the illusion of freedom.



Go bone up on the patriot act, it was set to expire, but Obama and the DEMOCRATIC congress has seen fit to extend it into perpetuity, this is a fact so i say go dems or what? really relax .

_________________
Confusion will be my epitaph


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 6:19 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18103
Location: Somewhere in time
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Plook wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
What I am saying is I think you are overreacting, what the hell are you so paranoid about....sheeeesh



The profession I work in gives me access to knowledge of the Governments use of apparently harmless laws and events to get the citizens not only to accept unnecessary infringements, but they have them lining up like cattle begging for them. People are scared, paranoid, and manipulated through these means. The Iraq war cost us dearly and the majority of the people where manipulated into wanting it and now they know it was all lies, they could care less. The Patriot Act has so infringed on our rights as citizens (and people do not even realize it, even though most of it is public knowledge) we have allowed them into our every conversation and therefore our thought process in ways you couldn’t imagine. The bottom line is you take something away from one group and eventually it will be you that is subjected to these rules.

The people of Germany only wanted Jews out of business because the Government conditioned them to believe that they had taken over the economy and would eventually rule of the natural citizens of the country (sound familiar). They next convinced the people that all Jews would have to be rounded up and gotten rid of. They then said if you had any Jewish blood you had to go even if you were from a German family and an upstanding German. They then decided that anyone who was not of pure Arian blood was undesirable. By this point the people had lost control by submission and cooperation with the Government (to get what they thought they wanted) and then it was too late. Those who were imprisoned were forced into slave labor and/or executed, and those who realized this was wrong could only cower in fear and do nothing to stop the wholesale madness.

This is why the Socialist Democrats are currently the best choice, the Fascist Republicans will do anything “to get there country back”, which is the dream world of the late 40’s and early to mid 50’s. A time when blacks were segregated and Mexicans were nothing more than low paid slave labor and anyone who dared to look or be different was suspected of something. This is exactly where they want us all if given half a chance. At least the Socialist Democrats offer the illusion of freedom.



Go bone up on the patriot act, it was set to expire, but Obama and the DEMOCRATIC congress has seen fit to extend it into perpetuity, this is a fact so i say go dems or what? really relax .



This is exactly what those pushing left and right are missing and why they are being used by the powers that be (whatever that means) to help their agenda. It is like a glove and hand, the Fascist Republicans trash a right through fear and manipulation and the Socialist Democrats come along and use this depleted right to create laws that erode the freedoms further. It is the classic version of playing 2 sides against the middle, very Machiavellian and it works. Good example is surveillance, the American public would have risen up and fought outright to stop public surveillance 30 years ago...now people are putting cameras in at their houses, through fear and hate we all think everyone is a criminal or up to something and what do you get? A cry for more cameras protect me from everything, it is the victim mentality that is going to be the fork in the American way of life.

The Socialist Democrats are safer because they do not know how to scare the shit out of people and get them to give up rights as the Fascist Republicans can. Without the Fascist Republicans the Socialist Democrats cannot function since they are only capable of eroding rights by building on the freedom reductions created by the Fascist Republicans. The third party only strengthens the Fascist Republicans and allows them to rule long enough to get even more freedom reductions, then when the Socialist Democrats get in they are the masters of using the rights that were depleted to get laws passed that can infringe on our freedoms.

In order to stop the bleeding off of our rights the best thing is to leave the idiot Socialist Democrats in power since they can only build on freedom we have already given up to the relentless Fascist Republicans.

But alas we are assuming we have control over the election process, let’s not forget that piece of shit Al Gore won in 2000 and never even made it to the inauguration. We ended up with a fricking reformed addict who has a Daddy complex and was easily manipulated into a war with a country that was no threat to our country. Great plan bankrupt a country through perpetual war so that the masses fight over the scraps after the dust clears. No one wonders about the election, no one cares that the war was started for no reason and now we are back in Afghanistan full force to clean up the mess from not completing the mission 7 years ago, further bankrupting the country.

Okay I’m depressed now…I will go off to my little room and dream of guitar notes that would irritate... :|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 7:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:56 pm
Posts: 4716
[/quote]


Illegal’s are a problem everything you say is true, the law is not designed to correct that problem...it is intended to soften up the enemy (the American People) by using an easy target to get us to willingly erode our freedoms. As a wise man once said 1 + 1 doesn't equal 2 it equals 11, 2 + 2 doesn't equal 4 it equals 22...stop looking at the smoke and fire and look behind the curtain!!!... :idea:[/quote]


Tell me that when your profession is overwhelmed by cheap labor and you have to scratch to make a living. Come on Plook you work in a highly skilled profession. You will never see what it's like to have to compete with people who live 20 to a household and only pay 100 bucks a month in rent. And before you attack me at that last comment I too have lived in a household that at one time we had 22 people for a period of 2 months. My ex wife's family was from the Philippines and when I lived there I saw poverty like you might have only read about.

I worked side by side with Immigrants and illegal aliens (most of them illegal) out in the fields harvesting plants for 6 dollars an hour. They treated me like a piece of shit! Race baiting is the game these people play. I don't see you rubbing elbows with people like this I am.

You know what the difference is with people from the Philippines and Latin America? They don't try to blame the white man for all their problems and get their ass out there and go to school. They don't play the race bait game because that is all this is about. I really respect you man but I don't think you are seeing the toll that is happening to Americans who no longer have their chosen profession to fall back on.


I'm not saying that you should (and if I were in your line of work I wouldn't) but for a moment let's just say you tried to find work in say construction or cooking or landscaping. It's really tough out there! This is what the elite wants though. people fighting over stuff while they kick back and drop the wages more and more.

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 8:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18103
Location: Somewhere in time
Huck_Phlem wrote:



Illegal’s are a problem everything you say is true, the law is not designed to correct that problem...it is intended to soften up the enemy (the American People) by using an easy target to get us to willingly erode our freedoms. As a wise man once said 1 + 1 doesn't equal 2 it equals 11, 2 + 2 doesn't equal 4 it equals 22...stop looking at the smoke and fire and look behind the curtain!!!... :idea:[/quote]


Tell me that when your profession is overwhelmed by cheap labor and you have to scratch to make a living. Come on Plook you work in a highly skilled profession. You will never see what it's like to have to compete with people who live 20 to a household and only pay 100 bucks a month in rent. And before you attack me at that last comment I too have lived in a household that at one time we had 22 people for a period of 2 months. My ex wife's family was from the Philippines and when I lived there I saw poverty like you might have only read about.

I worked side by side with Immigrants and illegal aliens (most of them illegal) out in the fields harvesting plants for 6 dollars an hour. They treated me like a piece of shit! Race baiting is the game these people play. I don't see you rubbing elbows with people like this I am.

You know what the difference is with people from the Philippines and Latin America? They don't try to blame the white man for all their problems and get their ass out there and go to school. They don't play the race bait game because that is all this is about. I really respect you man but I don't think you are seeing the toll that is happening to Americans who no longer have their chosen profession to fall back on.


I'm not saying that you should (and if I were in your line of work I wouldn't) but for a moment let's just say you tried to find work in say construction or cooking or landscaping. It's really tough out there! This is what the elite wants though. people fighting over stuff while they kick back and drop the wages more and more.[/quote]


I actually agree with everything you are saying, I just believe there is a hidden agenda to these laws created by having all the have not’s fighting over scraps (and believe me we are all have not’s no matter how much we actually have compared to those in power). The life of a "Conspiracy theorist" is a lonely one we get it from all sides... :|


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 9:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 3309
OK plook i've had it what is your annual salary?

_________________
Confusion will be my epitaph


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 10:30 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18103
Location: Somewhere in time
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
OK plook i've had it what is your annual salary?



Its not that big I just am where the tire meets the road and know the equipment, how it works, and where they tap into it...that is as far as I will go here for now since I have to leave for the central coast in 2 hours and need to map my trip and pack. I will be auditing 8 sites in 3 1/2 days, then next week I head to San Diago so I will check in when possible, take it easy all.

Plook out...


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 4:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 3309
Just another blow hard making big bucks in the USA, and has the nerve to complain when most are working their buts off to make ends meet.

_________________
Confusion will be my epitaph


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Xenophobic Arizona?
PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 6:49 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 24, 2005 2:56 pm
Posts: 4716
You are right about that my friend. There are strange things afoot at the Circle K dude! Have a good trip Plook. :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 241 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: MSNbot Media and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group