Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:46 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:04 pm 

That's right, fuck you in the ass, shitheads. I've had it up to my goddamn hairline with your fucking bullshit. You think you got a goddamn right to ruin your life and everyone else's? FUCK YOU!

That's right, get all fucking belligerent and tell me I got no business telling you what a piece of shit you are. Go ahead, scream and yell and bust a glass on the floor with your fucking phony childlike emotions. I don't care. Criticize me for criticizing you, you stupid bastard. Start pointing out my faults as quickly as you can so maybe the subject gets changed and we all forget about your lifetime of drunken idiocy.

Yeah, I wouldn't be shit without you. You kick my ass. You're fucking Elvis fucking Presley. Nobody tells the King he's got no clothes. They just let the King do whatever he wants and we all better goddamn facilitate the fulfillment of his desires, or the King's gonna throw a big goddamn fucking fit, and we'll all be up shit crick.

Fuck the King. Let him drink his goddamn self to death, sooner rather than later. Ding-dong dilly we'll all be happy as Hell, baby.

No, really, I'm sick of you drunken fuckers. You think you got a right to drink yourself stupid and make everything you do a drunken stunt? Go ahead, dipshit, fire up that stove and make some bacon and eggs. Burn your fucking fingers off, dumbass. Or, hey, get in the car and see how fast you can drive because you be mad that I said something about your drunk butt. Crash that motherfucker and kill some innocent someone...you be sure to live through it, though, because I'd like to see you explain your right to get stupid on booze after that one. I'm sure you'll be so remorseful and depressed over it, you'll use it as an excuse to keep drinking, because that's what you do, that's what you're all about...booze. That's right, pass out on the couch with that lit cigarette on your lips. Never mind the people sleeping upstairs.

Because it's legal, and you're all grown up, and you got a right. Besides, you're physically addicted now, because you been drinking everyday for years because that's what everybody else does it's the American Fucking-fuck Way, man, and you can't stop. Every time you go to the bar or down to the Safeway or Circle K, they sell it to you no problem. Because they got a right. It's a legal, advertised product. They can't be held responsible for what you do. Well, fuck them, too, and fuck you bartender, you goddamn pusher. Stick that fucking glass wipe up your ass. Sit on the swizzle and twirl, legal criminal. O yeah, serve 'em until they're drunk, then let 'em walk away...out to their car, and let 'em drive away.

...and fuck you, too, cop. What's the difference between drugs and booze? You can't stop either, but you're sure glad to have a job, no matter how fucking futile it is. Fuck you, cop. Arrest them as they walk out of the bar...drunk in public. You could arrest them all day long, and maybe actually save a few lives. O but no, that's bad for business. Well, fuck you too, Mr. Barowner, Bud Wiser, Julio Gallo, Jack Fucking Jack-off Daniels. Fuck you right to prison and pluke your dry ass with one of your own fucking broken bottles.

Think I don't care? You think I'm being overly critical of you stupid sots? Fuck you. All I want is some peace. I'm sick of watching you fools fall down, puke, hallucinate, shake, and shit yourselves. I'm very very tired of your lame next-day apologies. Are you really sorry? Do you really not want it to happen again? Here's a clue fuckwad: STOP BUYING AND DRINKING ALCOHOL YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!

O, that's right, you can't. You're addicted. It's a goddamn disease. WELL FUCK YOU...YOU GAVE IT TO YOURSELF!

Get some fucking help, shitbrain, because if you hurt me or mine with your dangerous dickheadedness, I'll torture you just like you've tortured everyone you ever met...only I'll be sober, meticulous, efficient, and vigilant. You will pay.

FUCK YOU!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:22 pm 

Are you upset?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 9:21 pm 

I don't drink...is you mad at me too? :|

PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:45 pm 

you'll hurt your throat--stop it!

okay, are you trying to vent at someone you know but don't think you can? nice, but it sounds like mad ravings to those of us out of the loop.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:14 am 

dove_grey wrote:
you'll hurt your throat--stop it!

okay, are you trying to vent at someone you know but don't think you can? nice, but it sounds like mad ravings to those of us out of the loop.

You beat me too it......

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:37 am 

Ship-Thrills since one knows what almost every neighbours are doing, thinking etc allover the planet, allthetime. Rotcha them

Improbable sybomminous simiforlority Thesaurus disapooffed into thin air...

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:19 am 

I'm just mad 'cause I can't smoke a joint.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:21 am 

...and I have to deal with more than one drunkard in my life, which all I can do is fucking BABYSIT them until they do something crazy enough to get thrown in jail.

Fuck you drunks.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:40 am 

Who exactly do you want to fuck?
Because..it's a mystery to me who you're talking to.
It's also a mystery to me why your language and behavior is not moderated.
Or even banned.

Try to say these things on other boards and you know it.
But..hey..that's Zappa board I suppose?
Schmuck.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:27 pm 

Quote:
On July 15, 1958, John's mother was brutally struck, and instantly killed, by a car driven by an intoxicated off-duty policeman. The incident profoundly affected John emotionally

PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:55 pm 

Yes, jimmy, you get it and you know who I'm talking to.

Jan, you're an idiot. You can't figure out what my original post is about, or who I'm talking to, but you comment anyway. You suggest I might should be banned for my language, like some kind of pussy nanny. Like I care.

"Schmuck"? That's a very American term for someone who claims to be European.

FUCK YOU.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:44 am 

Quote ;Jan, you're an idiot.

Well..exuse me for being alive..after all I just ask who you're talking to..no more.
You seem to have a dirty mouth.
But..so what.. i'm a veteran poster.
You wont get me.
Idjit.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:58 am 

Just a thought...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:04 pm 

Ha! Jan the "respected" veteran poster! Hardyhar!

Yeah, I got a foul mouth for drunkards right now, so what are you gonna do about it?

Have I offended someone?

Gah! The human race makes me wanna puke!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:20 pm 

jan wrote:
Well..exuse me for being alive..

Is this your catch phrase?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:05 am 

jan wrote:
Well..exuse me for being alive..after all I just ask who you're talking to..no more.
You seem to have a dirty mouth.
But..so what.. i'm a veteran poster.
You wont get me.
Idjit.

Let's get Jans' rules on internet diplomacy and good manners straight:
Potty-mouth, dirty words or swearing = BAD
Racism, hate-mongering and the occasional threat = OK

We could make us a really, really nice banner; but we'd have to get us a double standard to hang it from. Do you have one to spare Jan?

A rope leash wrote:
"Schmuck"? That's a very American term for someone who claims to be European.

You can learn a lot from the Three Stooges...

Miasma!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 9:33 am 

A rope leash wrote:
Ha! Jan the "respected" veteran poster! Hardyhar!

Yeah, I got a foul mouth for drunkards right now, so what are you gonna do about it?

Have I offended someone?

Gah! The human race makes me wanna puke!

He did not use the word "respected".

Never mind. You are angry. Fine. Deal with the fact that people react to your posts or don't post. Deal with it that they don't understand the background for your anger. How the hell could they? You give no clues.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 2:10 pm 

Im guessing that hes sick and tired of people who drink and become assholes.

Right?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:16 pm 

The use of the word "respected" is a jab at jan, as it is an allusion to a certain now-banned forum terrorist who recieved a ton of flak for referring to himself as a "respected forum member".

Well, it seems that I am the only poster here who is blessed with alcoholics as close family members. Yeah, I ranted...I thought I might find some kindred souls out there...but, it seems that most everyone who has read my post has no idea wht life is like with an insane drinker in the house.

Good for you! Why me, Earth?

Anyway, enjoy your vile foamy liquids...(even though if I had my way your ass would be in jail with the other drug users)...just don't take it too far and damage your self or someone else.

There's nothing fucking funny about it.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:54 pm 

My ex's family were recovering or raging alcoholics - no, it's not fun at all.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:58 pm 

My stepfather was a violent racist alcoholic. On the plus side he also had a mean streak. Usually my mother could handle him (she was probably as crazy as he was drunk) but one night, when I was about 14, it got really bad and I was halfway down the hall with my .22 when he ran out and took off in his truck. I don't know if I was planning on shooting or clubbing him with the rifle but it's just as well as he was also about twice my size with a reputation for putting the boot in. Next day, cops came and took most of his guns away and he checked himself into an asylum for a couple of weeks in a bid to get out of the charges against him. My younger brother and I left pretty shortly after that. I wasn't really worried about my mother; she was a pretty good shot with a shovel and way too lucky with the knife and fork throwing routine. She finally left him and remarried and he's on some kind of disability scam and trying to sue the government for some bullshit compensation. Ha, now I'm thinking that 28 years ago I could have saved the taxpayers a bundle. Oh well.

So yeah, I kind of know what it's like. Granted, it was just the one drunk in the house but that was more than enough. I wasn't going to say anything until you mentioned it but only because I figured that you had a good reason to vent and weren't just looking for a pissing contest.

I drank pretty hard for a while but I usually got happy drunk. I grew away from that pretty quick and these days I stick to decent beers and the occasional shot of scotch. Might seem weird but I'm generally pretty tolerant of most drunks but that's only because I've seen worse. The driving thing pisses me off though. That's way too commonplace yet and people are still dying because of it.

So it goes.

Miasma!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:03 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Well, it seems that I am the only poster here who is blessed with alcoholics as close family members. Yeah, I ranted...I thought I might find some kindred souls out there...but, it seems that most everyone who has read my post has no idea wht life is like with an insane drinker in the house.

Good for you! Why me, Earth?

Anyway, enjoy your vile foamy liquids...(even though if I had my way your ass would be in jail with the other drug users)...just don't take it too far and damage your self or someone else.

There's nothing fucking funny about it.

I know. Alcoholism is more common than people usually think. It is definitely not funny. It is a serious disease.

I don't drink at all, so luckily I can't go to jail :-)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:38 am 

I am also really angry about alcoholics right now. Specifically my bro, who is going to fuck up himself, his whole family, my mom and sis, if he doesn't get off the sauce. Fucking sad and angry. (I guess we can curse here)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:21 am 

My main beef with alcoholics, is they meke it tough for we drinkers who don't go through a personality change, nor drive when we obviously shouldn't.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:30 am 

Sure I don't like them driving, being rough on those who love them, self-imposing ultra costly sicknesses all over my insurance rates...but you know I've been blessed that my life hasn't been directly impacted by them...so that means the worst thing I hate about alcoholism is watching it eat the life away from three of my friends...doctors warnings, heart attacks, operations, pacemakers, and diabetes don't slow them down at all...amost as though they've given up on life and are just trying to get to the casket...knowing them "before" showed me the happy and loving people we're losing....it's such a loss.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 157 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next