Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 110  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 8:15 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:10 am 

That's all you got?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:33 am 

A rope leash wrote:
That's all you got?

It's got me convinced. I am definitely not voting for Ron Paul, ever!!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:54 am 

He tends to attract anti-semites. heh heh heh

But really, isn't a Libertarian someone who thinks that if businesses were left alone to do what they want that all will be well?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:37 am 

A rope leash wrote:
That's all you got?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:44 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
A rope leash wrote:
That's all you got?

And he MEANS it!!!!

(also he's Canadian)
Wait....so is Disco Boy....so WTF?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:13 pm 

calvin2hikers wrote:
just plain doug wrote:
A rope leash wrote:
That's all you got?

And he MEANS it!!!!

(also he's Canadian)
Wait....so is Disco Boy....so WTF?

Were building "The Big-Assed Fence" on the wrong freakin border! :mrgreen:

( really,3,000 plus miles of unprotected border lies to our north.Kinda sounds sexy too! Get your guns boys and....now those darn girls can come to)

On a seperate note,lets say B#,I do agree with RP about drugs.There's another "war" that can't be "won".Ever. :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:22 am 

Ron Paul is racist.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZUisvnbK ... CAB6D53306

Ron Paul Exposed by Tim Russert when confronted about his pork bills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyPLFKUd ... re=related

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:57 pm 

Quoted from another thread...
baddy wrote:
Your killer hero Obama does a nice job doesn't he SPACEBROTHER. I'll be sure to vote for more of this as you want us to. Democrat killing good, right? We should not immediately order all troops and drones home, should we...whats a little killing as long as you're safe.

Baddy's 2nd post in 7 months and, suprise, it's addressed to me.

Face it. You hate that a black man was elected president. Despite every distraction you put out imaginable, whether it's blaming Bush's wars on Obama, blaming Bush's economy on Obama or blaming all of the worlds plights on "the black man", you can't change reality.

There are less troops on the ground fighting wars in over a decade. The economy is gaining. More jobs have been created in the past 24 months than 8 years of Bush. For the first time since '93, there are gains in manufacturing jobs.

All of your phony distractions are just exactly that. Phoney.

Ron Paul is a racist. There is a substantial amount of evidence that proves it, even beyong his pro-war voting record.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:26 pm 

A clue...

Ron Paul has voted in support of America's longest running war to date, a war that has lasted longer than all other USA involved wars combined, and by far the costliest. His votes to deny women their right to choose is an open act of aggression and act of war againstb women.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:38 pm 

But she started it!

The war against women is more expensive than all the wars put together? Really? Boy,they have expensive tastes. :|

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:26 pm 

Code for start a war against women...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66jpPCIzza8
...Ron Paul is anti-birth control. What a kook.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:16 pm 

Ron Paul has a nice thread dedicated to him here. Pointless to have a discussion about him in 4 or 5 different threads....

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=23251&p=536171#p536171

Disco Boy wrote:
SPACEBROTHER,

It's extremely clear to me and probably everyone here by now that you don't have a single clue what Ron Paul's political agenda is about. It's one thing if you understood it and THEN disagreed with it, which is fine. But you don't even understand it. And I'm convinced no amount of evidence or factual information will convince you otherwise. And I just love how A rope leash constantly schools you every single day. So, if you wish, keep posting your ultra-ridiculous-diarrhoea-driven-responses-that-go-nowhere. It's quite entertaining...

Right from Ron Paul's own web sight...
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/right-to-work/

His own websight spells it out. He fully supports Right To Work, which in every state enacted, has led to either and or highest poverty rates, lowest average wages, highest numbers of uninsured workers. Feel free to do your own research. Whether you can separate fact from fiction is all on you. Apothesis/mydnyte/leash/zombie or whoever else this guy is posting as sure has you convinced.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:46 pm 

I'll do some of the research for you.

The first link shows a map of "Right To Work" states...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/woe1/5890986431/

The second link is a top list of highest poverty rates by state. Nine of the top ten for highest poverty levels are "Right To Work" states...
http://www.businessinsider.com/10-state ... tes-2010-9

...and here...

http://www.businessinsider.com/10-state ... -average-1

...so yeah. Ron Paul supports Right To Work laws, as stated on his own campaign websight. Right To Work is a scam to lower wages to below poverty levels. Don't buy into the a rope spin cycle. He'll probably vote for Romney anyhoo.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:35 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Utter crap. And of course, does not PROVE a thing.

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Ron Paul Exposed by Tim Russert when confronted about his pork bills.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyPLFKUd ... re=related

Russert is just as clueless as you are on this issue.

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Ron Paul is a racist. There is a substantial amount of evidence that proves it, even beyong his pro-war voting record.

More utter crap.

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
A clue...

Ron Paul has voted in support of America's longest running war to date, a war that has lasted longer than all other USA involved wars combined, and by far the costliest. His votes to deny women their right to choose is an open act of aggression and act of war againstb women.

Even more utter crap.

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
But she started it!

The war against women is more expensive than all the wars put together? Really? Boy,they have expensive tastes. :|

But there isn't a war against women. It's all in SPACEBROTHER'S delusional mind.

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Code for start a war against women...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66jpPCIzza8
...Ron Paul is anti-birth control. What a kook.

LOL! Did you even watch that link yourself? Because if you did, it clearly shows him explaining his own personal pro-life belief, which differs from his political platform. He basically says that he's against funding abortion programs. And considering 93% of abortions in the US are out of inconvenience, I agree with him that the US Government shouldn't pay for it...and I'm pro-choice. He's not introducing or supporting legislation banning abortion, he just disagrees with it and isn't going to support funding it. There's a BIG difference. We've been over this TWICE before. Do you FINALLY understand?

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Ron Paul has a nice thread dedicated to him here. Pointless to have a discussion about him in 4 or 5 different threads....

Right from Ron Paul's own web sight...
http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/right-to-work/

His own websight spells it out. He fully supports Right To Work, which in every state enacted, has led to either and or highest poverty rates, lowest average wages, highest numbers of uninsured workers. Feel free to do your own research. Whether you can separate fact from fiction is all on you. Apothesis/mydnyte/leash/zombie or whoever else this guy is posting as sure has you convinced.

I'll do some of the research for you.

The first link shows a map of "Right To Work" states...
http://www.flickr.com/photos/woe1/5890986431/

The second link is a top list of highest poverty rates by state. Nine of the top ten for highest poverty levels are "Right To Work" states...
http://www.businessinsider.com/10-state ... tes-2010-9

...and here...

http://www.businessinsider.com/10-state ... -average-1

...so yeah. Ron Paul supports Right To Work laws, as stated on his own campaign websight. Right To Work is a scam to lower wages to below poverty levels. Don't buy into the a rope spin cycle. He'll probably vote for Romney anyhoo.

Well, I did my own research. And here's what I found...

If you actually do the math, there are ONLY 4 out of 10 states (Alabama, Mississippi, Wyoming & Florida) on that list that are Right To Work states in high poverty, not 9 out of 10. It's beyond obvious that there are going to be several that are poverty-ridden states, REGARDLESS if they are Right To Work states or not since nearly HALF of the US are Right To Work states and nearly HALF aren't.

Looks like YOU are the one who needs to separate fact from fiction.

Are you seriously for real?

:roll:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:55 pm 

You can't take the truth even when it's staring you in the face.

If you support Right To Work, you support union busting. If you support busting the unions, who protect workers from slave labor conditions, you are a fascist. Plain and simple.

If you are against a womens right to choose, and have voted to defund Planned Parenthood, who provides health services for the poor, you are a fascist.

Ron Paul does both. He's a fascist.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:05 pm 

Question ... If only 11 % of the working population is unionized , and 89% are not , are you saying that 89 % of the population are working in slave labor conditions ??? :roll:

Man , it's hard watching a brother get beat on . :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:15 pm 

I'd say the number of people working in slave conditions are likely higher than 89%. There are likely as many or more people who are either undocumented workers, or work for under-the-table money. These poeple seldom are included in stats.

Yeah, I'm giving several people here a verbal beat down. Even posting Ron Pauls own voting record and public statements that proves my point a thousand fold isn't good enough for the kool aid klansters. Heck, one of these Bozo's trying to make a case against my views, albeit very poorly, isn't even an American.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:23 pm 

Bro , YOU'RE the brother I'm talking about :roll:

Now I'll just take your facist comment to the local CPA's union meeting , then I'll stroll over to the Restaurant Owner's union meeting , then to the Barber's union meeting , and finish up at the Local Business Owner's union meeting . How about we let them decide if they force anybody to work under slave labor conditions. Then we'll ask the folks who work for them.

Interesting to note that unemployed folks there in Detroit have offered to burn the town down if any type of government program has any funding cut.

Isn't Detroit a union town ? :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:37 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I'm giving several people here a verbal beat down.

That is not evident.

All of your political delusions are based on 2nd,3rd,4th,10th hand information. That goes for the other (same) side as well. You offer nothing original. Everything you spout has already been spouted. Posting political talking points are a dead give away that you have no original ideas.

Tell us what else Frank Zappa would say if he were alive today, SPACEBORE. At least that makes for good comedy.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:00 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
Bro , YOU'RE the brother I'm talking about :roll:

Now I'll just take your facist comment to the local CPA's union meeting , then I'll stroll over to the Restaurant Owner's union meeting , then to the Barber's union meeting , and finish up at the Local Business Owner's union meeting . How about we let them decide if they force anybody to work under slave labor conditions. Then we'll ask the folks who work for them.

Interesting to note that unemployed folks there in Detroit have offered to burn the town down if any type of government program has any funding cut.

Isn't Detroit a union town ? :lol:

So you hate unions. We've debated this before and the facts still haven't changed. The decline of labor unions is directly coincides with the decline of wages, loss of benefits and loss of jobs to foriegn markets. This still isn't rocket science.

If the lemmings want to form a man pile on me, thats their prerogative. I'm still 100% accurate, regardless.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:28 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I'm still 100% accurate

Case closed.

I'd just like to add that it sure is nice to have you around. It's an honor to have access to information from a man who is 100% accurate. I'll just stay tuned right here so I can continue to get the real truth. Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge. I admire you so much. I am revising all of my opinions based on your words. What a blessing you are to this tiny little forgotten community of music fans/political debaters.

Please tell me what else Zappa would say if he were still alive. I want to make sure I am in accordance with his feelings.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:29 pm 

Spacer , evidently almost 90% of the working population doesn't like unions. We've been through that before.

I have also stated , years ago , that a recession would result in lower paying jobs for EVERYBODY ( except politicians ).
That's one reason why newly hired union lackeys are making much less than their daddy's , who got them a job.
You can stay with your union mentality and starve for all i care , or get on board with the hard working self employed or privately employed workers.
Maybe you like France or Spain this time of year. :lol:

It's the economy , stupid.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 3:33 pm 

pedro2 wrote:
get on board with the hard working self employed or privately employed workers.

There is room for everybody? Wow. That's good news.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:23 pm 

Get on board, fuckers. Ron Paul will end all war and everybody will be rich. Why? Because He's different!!!!!

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2739 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 110  Next