Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:00 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1854 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 75  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 10:41 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1740
Thanks for saying something nice about my intentions, Caputh. I also appreciate your style of polite conversation.

Yes, I do want civilized debate, but some folks do get my dander up, most notable the group of folks that control the propagandist forum entity SPACEBROTHER.

Just look at the title to this thread. Nobody asked, but a thread was created to talk about what Ron Paul supporters are supposedly hiding. What ordinary poster on an obscure rock star fan site would even do that? To me, it smacks of political operatives out to head off any growth in the popularity of a person that stood to end the status quo. Ron Paul was the only real threat to Obama's re-election, and that threat was only real if Ron Paul went independent. Romney was never an actual contender.

The election is over, and Ron Paul has been vanquished, but the charges of extremism and racism continue. Who would do that? In my view, only someone bent on total control and victory over the opposition.

That is not what America is about.

Only someone that hates America would even consider taking away our Bill of Rights. This document, the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution were written by men who fought for their freedom from an oppressive empire. To say that it should be changed now by men who now rule a new oppressive empire is completely frightening to me.

Admit, SPACEBROTHER forum entity...it would be fine with you all if the Constitution was suspended, elections were cancelled, and Obama went on as Supreme Dictator for the rest of his life.

We should all be thankful that Thomas Jefferson added the phrase "all men are created equal" to the Declaration of Independence. It was written in a time when many white folks did not even consider the black race to be human...they were livestock. If those words were not there, black equality would have been even longer in coming.

So, who changes the Bible? Men. Who changes constitutions? Men.

We should all be wary of exactly what we want, and of exactly who it is who will implement our desires. If we were to open up a new Constitutional Convention designed to make changes, run by the current lot in Washington...well, I shudder to think of what the average person would be left with...a huge reduction in rights and freedoms, in the name of "security".

Only some sort of immature, babyfied, gotta-have-his-own-way paranoid control freak would want that.

The documents of our Founding Fathers are about the natural rights of human beings. They should be left intact.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 11:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 2696
Location: Between the Badges
Didn't Jefferson say something about needing a revolution every 20 years? (And thats when 20 years was a long time! ;) )

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 12:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
A rope leash wrote:
Thanks for saying something nice about my intentions, Caputh. I also appreciate your style of polite conversation.

Yes, I do want civilized debate,...

I was about to share Capuths sentiment about the polite tone of your last few posts in this conversation, until you just posted...

A rope leash wrote:
...but some folks do get my dander up, most notable the group of folks that control the propagandist forum entity SPACEBROTHER.


:roll:

A rope leash wrote:
Just look at the title to this thread. Nobody asked, but a thread was created to talk about what Ron Paul supporters are supposedly hiding. What ordinary poster on an obscure rock star fan site would even do that?


I started this thread in response to Baddy, who, after 8 years of GW Bush and mostly under complete control of Republicans in both houses and he Supreme court, mostly blamed everybody else, but them for the wars and economic collapse. He, like you, Disco "tweedle dumber" Boy and a couple of other chumps got your panties into a bunch because I dare to criticise your demigod.

A rope leash wrote:
To me, it smacks of political operatives out to head off any growth in the popularity of a person that stood to end the status quo. Ron Paul was the only real threat to Obama's re-election, and that threat was only real if Ron Paul went independent.


He never had a chance regardless. That WAS just wishful thinking that he did. Your use of the phrase,smacking of "political operatives" pretty much reaks of the same conspiracy theory wacko nut job bullshit inherent to the cast majority of the outer fringe lunatics try to spew as a hobby.

A rope leash wrote:
Romney was never an actual contender.
Between his flip-flopping, his commentary about the 47% and the stink of GW Bush still permeating the air, I agree with this. I goes to show that money can't buy you everything.

A rope leash wrote:
The election is over, and Ron Paul has been vanquished, but the charges of extremism and racism continue. Who would do that?


Thats because he is. He has newsletter to prove it. The same newsletters that he praised for being in his name, until they became a controversy for him, then denied ay involvment with them, like any typical polititian does.

A rope leash wrote:
In my view, only someone bent on total control and victory over the opposition.


A paranoia based conspiracy minded statement if there ever was one.

A rope leash wrote:
That is not what America is about.

Only someone that hates America would even consider taking away our Bill of Rights. This document, the Declaration of Independence, and the Constitution were written by men who fought for their freedom from an oppressive empire. To say that it should be changed now by men who now rule a new oppressive empire is completely frightening to me.


More paranoia conspiracy theory rheoric. Who said anything about taking away the Bill of Rights, Constitution or Declaration of Independence?


A rope leash wrote:
Admit, SPACEBROTHER forum entity...it would be fine with you all if the Constitution was suspended, elections were cancelled, and Obama went on as Supreme Dictator for the rest of his life.


Why would I say that? what makes yu think I'm against fair and equal elections? I didn't see Ron paul chime in during the 2000 election Florida debacle, or the more recent stripping of voting rights from minorities, the elderly and young people.

A rope leash wrote:
We should all be thankful that Thomas Jefferson added the phrase "all men are created equal" to the Declaration of Independence. It was written in a time when many white folks did not even consider the black race to be human...they were livestock. If those words were not there, black equality would have been even longer in coming.


It still has a long way to go.

A rope leash wrote:
So, who changes the Bible? Men. Who changes constitutions? Men.


Who refuses to make necessary changes? Cowards.

A rope leash wrote:
We should all be wary of exactly what we want, and of exactly who it is who will implement our desires. If we were to open up a new Constitutional Convention designed to make changes, run by the current lot in Washington...well, I shudder to think of what the average person would be left with...a huge reduction in rights and freedoms, in the name of "security".


Polititians don't have to change the Constitution to do that. Patriot Act anybody?

Besides, partisanship is so extreme on the Conservative side of he aisle, that Republucans refuse to support things they used to support just a few years ago, just to deny political victories for Obama's second term legacy, and they even openly admit it themselves. The right things that would be most beneficial to EVERYBODY aren't being allowed to pass.

A rope leash wrote:
Only some sort of immature, babyfied, gotta-have-his-own-way paranoid control freak would want that.


You've just defined what Conspiracy Theorists are.

A rope leash wrote:
The documents of our Founding Fathers are about the natural rights of human beings. They should be left intact.


The basic principals for freedom, equality, security and the pursuit of happiness should be left intact. The principals that take those away, or are too vaguely illustrated, need to be more narrowly defined d/or changed.


The Constitution is a great thing, but there are forces that push it too it's limits and abuse it as well, just like the bible. Also like the bible, there are those who form cults around it. If Constitutional Cult literalist had their way, the emancipation proclimation would never exist.


Now go back to your Ron Paul domicile fortress cult compound, give yourself 50 lashings and say 200 Hail Ronnies. Just don't load your car up full with explosives and guns and go out on a murderous rampage.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2013 8:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3301
Location: Vancouver, BC
duchamp wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb and Caputh,

STOP misquoting/misinterpreting what I've stated...

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

What you two geniuses don't seem to realize is that I was referring to CHRISTIANITY (not other denominations that follow different interpretations of Genesis). And since Obama claims to be a Christian, that means he would HAVE to adopt creationism as part of his belief system, otherwise he couldn't be considered a Christian. Which just goes to show how completely full of shit he really is (not that ANY further proof is needed).


Just because you don't like the fact that some Christians are not following the rules of their own book does not mean you can say they are not Christian. For your edification:

Percentage of CHRISTIANS who accept evolution:

A survey in the U.S., in 2007: "16 percent of born-again Christians, compared to 43 percent of Catholics and 30 percent of Protestants".

Another, from 2009 this time:
"51% of Catholics, 32% of Protestants, and 16% of born-again Christians believed in Darwin's theory of evolution".

"The Clergy Letter Project is a signed statement by 12,808 (as of 28 May 2012) American Christian clergy of different denominations rejecting creationism organized in 2004. Molleen Matsumura of the National Center for Science Education found, of Americans in the twelve largest Christian denominations, at least 77% belong to churches that support evolution education (and that at one point, this figure was as high as 89.6%).[79] These religious groups include the Catholic Church, as well as various denominations of Protestantism, including the United Methodist Church, National Baptist Convention, USA, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Presbyterian Church (USA), National Baptist Convention of America, African Methodist Episcopal Church, the Episcopal Church, and others.[80][81] A figure closer to about 71% is presented by the analysis of Walter B. Murfin and David F. Beck.[82]"

Whether you like it or not, all of the above are denominations OF CHRISTIANITY. A denomination does not mean they are part of a different religion. A denomination is a sub-group of a larger religion. In this case, all of the above groups are sub-groups of Christianity. Based on your argument, huge proportions of people who call themselves Christian are not. Your opinion of whether they are Christian or not is irrelevant. Just because a person chooses not to accept every single facet of a belief system does not mean they are not a member of that group. Do you accept every single portion of Ron Paul's political platform as complete truth without ever looking at it critically? If not, then you are not a true believer based on your own argument. Also, that would make you a fanatical cult follower. Only through critical analysis and using one's own brain can you make decisions about beliefs. If all Christian accepted every single word of the Bible as completely literal then they would all be thrown in jail for killing and maiming non-believers.


Almost nothing above detracts from what I've stated. And if those stats are authentic (you didn't provide a link), then that means 84% of CHRISTIANITY followers do not accept evolution. And then there's the leftover 16% who are obviously confused as to what to believe. And since you failed to read what I wrote properly, I'm going to have to post this again, with a little tweek...

SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

What you geniuses don't seem to realize is that I was referring to CHRISTIANITY (not other denominations that follow different interpretations of Genesis). And since Obama claims to be a Christian, that means he would HAVE to adopt creationism as part of his belief system, otherwise he couldn't be considered a follower of CHRISTIANITY. Which just goes to show how completely full of shit he really is (not that ANY further proof is needed), considering his other contradictory quotes.




=====================================




Meanwhile, A rope leash continues to make the best points. Whereas, tweedle-dumb is off on incredibly stupid rants about how the US Constitution and the Bible correspond to each other. And he's not only still misinterpreting Ron Paul's voting decisions but is completely denying 50+ pages of evidence clearly showing that RP is NOT a racist (one would think that many of those 4,000+ babies RP delivered during segregation would tip tweedle-dumb off, but I guess not) AND thinks he's accurately distinguishing between Ron Paul's personal beliefs and political platform, despite the FACT he's not.


Thanks for playing...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 1:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4354
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
What you seem to be saying by using the words "other denominations" is that CHRISTIANITY is a denomination. It isn't, as far as I know. It is an term umbrella term, that is used to describe all CHRISTIAN denominations, as a number of people have pointed out. If you, on the hand, mean that, as a Christian, Obama should believe that God created the world in six days, you are indicating that all Christians have to follow a literal iinterpretation of the Bible. However, if you followed a literal interpretation of all of the Bible you would fairly soon find yourself in prison in the modern world. Here's (yet another) example:

"If there is a betrothed virgin, and a man meets her in the city and lies with her, then you shall bring them both out to the gate of that city, and you shall stone them to death with stones." Deuteronomy 22:13-29

I'm assuming that Ron Paul does not call for the stoning of betrothed virgins and their lovers - according to your logic, however, he should.

Thus, if one followed your argument, I could legitimately write:

...since Ron Paul claims to be a Christian, that means he would HAVE to adopt stoning of betrothed virgins and their lovers as part of his belief system, otherwise he couldn't be considered a follower of CHRISTIANITY. Which just goes to show how completely full of shit he really is..

_________________
"Secluded from mankind by his exalted dignity, the truth is concealed from his knowledge; he can see only with their eyes, he hears nothing but their misrepresentations."


Last edited by Caputh on Sat May 04, 2013 10:06 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 4:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1740
All religious people are full of shit when it comes to their beliefs. It doesn't mean they don't have good ideas otherwise.

SPACEBROTHER forum entity...who decides that changes are "necessary"? This is what I mean by progressives being control freaks, or worse, "superior". You do not get to fucking decide that the Constitution has to be changed...all changes require a two-thirds vote from the state legislative bodies, which means that changes are very rare, and should be. Any proposal to make changes via a Constitutional Convention is folly...fucking fat cats in government do not have the best interests of the people in mind, no matter what your mainstream propaganda tells you.

As for this thread and why it was created, I do not know, or do not care. What irritates me is the insinuation in the title that Ron Paul supporters are all keeping secrets about how Ron Paul "really is", and that what we really want is to revert back to the days of segregation and slavery because we are all extreme racists. I take such defamation very personally. That goddam newsletter has been denied and debunked, but you keep waving it like it's some sort of truth, and it isn't.

Ron Paul is about taking our country back from the banks and the military industrial complex, ending these bogus wars of aggression, and concentrating on bringing back the American economy for the American people. What his personal belief system consists of is nobody's business, really...and it does not become law just because he gets elected, but you seem to act as if it does.

The more I read about Obama, the more I am convinced he does not understand what America is about...and how could he? He was raised in fucking Jakarta. He doesn't know shit about what it means to be American. He's all blather and no substance, and has really done nothing differently than GWB would have...O look! We're getting into it with Syria now!

Who's next, war lovers?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 10:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
tweedle-dumber wrote:
duchamp wrote:
tweedle-dumber wrote:
tweedle-dumb and Caputh,

STOP misquoting/misinterpreting what I've stated...

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

What you two geniuses don't seem to realize is that I was referring to CHRISTIANITY (not other denominations that follow different interpretations of Genesis). And since Obama claims to be a Christian, that means he would HAVE to adopt creationism as part of his belief system, otherwise he couldn't be considered a Christian. Which just goes to show how completely full of shit he really is (not that ANY further proof is needed).


Just because you don't like the fact that some Christians are not following the rules of their own book does not mean you can say they are not Christian. For your edification:

Percentage of CHRISTIANS who accept evolution:

A survey in the U.S., in 2007: "16 percent of born-again Christians, compared to 43 percent of Catholics and 30 percent of Protestants".

Another, from 2009 this time:
"51% of Catholics, 32% of Protestants, and 16% of born-again Christians believed in Darwin's theory of evolution".

"The Clergy Letter Project is a signed statement by 12,808 (as of 28 May 2012) American Christian clergy of different denominations rejecting creationism organized in 2004. Molleen Matsumura of the National Center for Science Education found, of Americans in the twelve largest Christian denominations, at least 77% belong to churches that support evolution education (and that at one point, this figure was as high as 89.6%).[79] These religious groups include the Catholic Church, as well as various denominations of Protestantism, including the United Methodist Church, National Baptist Convention, USA, Evangelical Lutheran Church in America, Presbyterian Church (USA), National Baptist Convention of America, African Methodist Episcopal Church, the Episcopal Church, and others.[80][81] A figure closer to about 71% is presented by the analysis of Walter B. Murfin and David F. Beck.[82]"

Whether you like it or not, all of the above are denominations OF CHRISTIANITY. A denomination does not mean they are part of a different religion. A denomination is a sub-group of a larger religion. In this case, all of the above groups are sub-groups of Christianity. Based on your argument, huge proportions of people who call themselves Christian are not. Your opinion of whether they are Christian or not is irrelevant. Just because a person chooses not to accept every single facet of a belief system does not mean they are not a member of that group. Do you accept every single portion of Ron Paul's political platform as complete truth without ever looking at it critically? If not, then you are not a true believer based on your own argument. Also, that would make you a fanatical cult follower. Only through critical analysis and using one's own brain can you make decisions about beliefs. If all Christian accepted every single word of the Bible as completely literal then they would all be thrown in jail for killing and maiming non-believers.


Almost nothing above detracts from what I've stated. And if those stats are authentic (you didn't provide a link), then that means 84% of CHRISTIANITY followers do not accept evolution. And then there's the leftover 16% who are obviously confused as to what to believe. And since you failed to read what I wrote properly, I'm going to have to post this again, with a little tweek....


Another almost and another revision. :roll:

tweedle-dumber wrote:
SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

What you geniuses don't seem to realize is that I was referring to CHRISTIANITY (not other denominations that follow different interpretations of Genesis).


You still don't get it, despite your revionistic backtracking.

I'll spell it out slowly so you might be able to almost comprehend...

T..H..E..R..E.......A..R..E.....L..I..T..E..R..A..L..L..Y.......D..O..Z..E..N..S.......U..P..O..N......D..O..Z..E..N..S......O..F......D..E..N..O..M..I..N..A..T..I..O..N..S......
W..I..T..H..I..N.......T..H..E.......C..H..R..I..S..T..A..I..N.......F..A..I..T..H.

S..O..M..E.......F..O..L..L..O..W.......A.......M..O..R..E.......L..I..T..E..R..A..L.......I..N..T..E..R..P..R..E..T..A..T..I..O..N.......W..H..I..L..E.......O..T..H..E..R..S.......
A..L..L..E..G..O..R..I..C..A..L.

tweedle-dumber wrote:
And since Obama claims to be a Christian, that means he would HAVE to adopt creationism as part of his belief system, otherwise he couldn't be considered a follower of CHRISTIANITY. Which just goes to show how completely full of shit he really is (not that ANY further proof is needed), considering his other contradictory quotes.


Image

You are obviously incapable of getting it, and/or are to just stubborn to admit that your wrong A..G..A..I..N.

All you're doing is trying to find a way to justify Ron Pauls wacko extremist idealogically driven agenda, and failing. Notto metion making a complete fool of yourself. Several people have called you out on it, besides myself. It's become a comedy routine. Dumb All Over indeed.



tweedle-dumber wrote:
=====================================




Meanwhile, A rope leash continues to make the best points. Whereas, tweedle-dumb is off on incredibly stupid rants about how the US Constitution and the Bible correspond to each other. And he's not only still misinterpreting Ron Paul's voting decisions but is completely denying 50+ pages of evidence clearly showing that RP is NOT a racist (one would think that many of those 4,000+ babies RP delivered during segregation would tip tweedle-dumb off, but I guess not) AND thinks he's accurately distinguishing between Ron Paul's personal beliefs and political platform, despite the FACT he's not.


Thanks for playing...


Go back to your kooky Ron Paul cult , give each other 50 lashings, a rubdown and say 100 Hail Ronnys. You're both obviously trapped in a world of denial.



Suck on this for a while...

a roped dope wrote:
Who's next, war lovers?


Quote:
-- Would Ron Paul pull the U.S. out of the ABM Treaty?

H.J.RES.566: A joint resolution withdrawing the United States of America from the Treaty on the Limitation of Anti-Ballistic Missile Systems, and the Interim Agreement Protocol, and Agreed Interpretations of the Treaty, signed of May 26, 1972.

-- This "champion of peace" wanted to prohibit the dismantling of ICBM silos in the U.S.:

H.R.1665: To prohibit the destruction during fiscal year 2002 of intercontinental ballistic missile silos in the United States.

H.R.3769: To prohibit the destruction during fiscal year 2001 of intercontinental ballistic missile silos in the United States.



All aboard....
Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3301
Location: Vancouver, BC
ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

Almost nothing above detracts from what I've stated. And if those stats are authentic (no link has been provided), then that means 84% of CHRISTIANITY followers do not accept evolution. And then there's the leftover 16% who are obviously confused as to what to believe. And since the morons here CONTINUE failing to read what I wrote properly, I'm going to have to post this again, with ANOTHER little tweek...

SON. OF. ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

What you geniuses don't seem to realize is that I was referring to CHRISTIANITY (not other CHRISTIANITY denominations that follow different interpretations of Genesis). And since Obama claims to be a Christian, that means he would HAVE to adopt creationism as part of his belief system, otherwise he couldn't be considered a follower of CHRISTIANITY. Which just goes to show how completely full of shit he really is (not that ANY further proof is needed), considering his other contradictory quotes.




=====================================




Meanwhile, A rope leash continues to make the best points. Whereas, tweedle-dumb:

~ thinks using the word "almost" is a sign of fallacy
~ is still ranting on about incredibly stupid rants about how the US Constitution and the Bible correspond to each other
~ is still misinterpreting Ron Paul's voting decisions but is completely denying 50+ pages of evidence clearly showing that RP is NOT a racist (one would think that many of those 4,000+ babies RP delivered during segregation would tip tweedle-dumb off, but I guess not)
~ thinks he can accurately distinguish between Ron Paul's personal beliefs and political platform, despite the FACT he can NOT
~ believes everyone else here is on his side regarding the above issues, despite the FACT they're not
~ believes my minor revisions are due to me changing my points, when they're in FACT just making things clearer for the morons who can't read or comprehend what I've already stated


Thanks for playing...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 1949
Disco Boy wrote:
Thanks for playing

It's only solitaire.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3301
Location: Vancouver, BC
downer mydnyte wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Thanks for playing

It's only solitaire.


Image

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:29 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 1949
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 7:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1740
I'd like to see this thread end.

The link below is a twenty-five minute video explaining how Ron Paul was successfully defamed by the corporate controlled US media, and therefore lost his chance at being elected.

The video proves Ron Paul's massive appeal among a large and varied political landscape. (According to SPACEBROTHER forum entity, all these people are racists.) It proves his statistical threat to Obama's reelection. It shows that Ron Paul is a speaker of truth that really gives a shit about the future of America, and not just another corporate sock puppet.

http://xrepublic.tv/node/3174

Watch the whole fucking video, then shut the fuck up.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
None of the Paultards ever have an explanation for this when they are confronted with it. I wonder why?...


Quote:
-- Would he pull the U.S. out of the ABM Treaty?

H.J.RES.566: A joint resolution withdrawing the United States of America from the Treaty on the Limitation of Anti-Ballistic Missile Systems, and the Interim Agreement Protocol, and Agreed Interpretations of the Treaty, signed of May 26, 1972.

-- This "champion of peace" wanted to prohibit the dismantling of ICBM silos in the U.S.:

H.R.1665: To prohibit the destruction during fiscal year 2002 of intercontinental ballistic missile silos in the United States.

H.R.3769: To prohibit the destruction during fiscal year 2001 of intercontinental ballistic missile silos in the United States.


So much for his bogus anti-war claims, when these votes were obviously pro-war posturing.


Image


No go back to your cult compound and say 50 Heil Ronny's
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: re: zappa and l.ron paul
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 11:46 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:29 pm
Posts: 9512
downer mydnyte wrote:
Zappa and Ron Paul Chapter 7
"You've gotta get that fuckin' Sal Marquez motherfucker to play chimes on the new album!" Ron Paul moved
the phone to his other ear as he finished screaming into the mouthpiece . He began to pace. It was always
difficult to reason with his friend Zappa over the phone. He preferred eye contact.

" Sal Marquez? He'll just want to bring his trumpet and do a bunch of overdubs. I don't have the budget for
that stuff," Zappa replied.

"That new song of yours....Big Swifty? Sal Marquez is your man. This could be another Hot Rats, baby. In fact,
if you call this album Hot Rats 2 you'll sell at least 500,000 copies. As your silent partner I think you better
listen to me."

"The album is gonna be called Waka Jawaka," said Frank. He lit a cigarette. " No trumpets."

"Frank, I wish you wouldn't smoke".

"This is food to me."


"Whatever. Tell Disco Boy to call me. I've got some dirt on Spacebrother. Seems he's a closeted gun fetishist." Ron
Paul hung up the phone. He walked out to the sidewalk and headed for the home of his coke dealer. He felt the
trigger of his concealed 9 mm handgun. It felt good
.


caputh wrote:
...you shall stone them to death with stones." Deuteronomy 22:13-29

I'm assuming that Ron Paul does not call for the stoning of betrothed virgins and their lovers - according to your logic, however, he should...


zappa 'n ron paul chapter 8

he thought he recognized the car parked outside as he approached his connecto's front door
and gave the correct secret word for tonite; as l.ron wandered through the door-way, up
the steps & right past her fuming incense stencher, he could see tomb-like shadows and
hear a stereo from the room on the left, or was it the room on the right...was the
stereo 4-way ¿

he looked to the left, & couldn't believe his fucking eyes; laid out naked by the door, twistin
and fruggin away on his pud was none other than al malkin, on top of a succulent young lady
with nice breath & a taste for the bizzarre; hot soapy water everywhere, the girl screamed
for help, so in an arrogant gesture, l.ron whipped out his good book, double-checked the
right page, and proceeded to tie al & the girl up so they be all bound down with the spare
hose had had on his arm [heh heh heh]

l.ron whipped out his shaving kit, extracted 2 pair of earbuds & taped them tightly into the
ears of mr. malkin & his virgin, connected the jacks to a pair of synchronized ipods, pressed
the start button and looped fool to cry by the stones, b/w dylan's everybody must get stoned

it was at that precise moment, ike willis happened to showed up, got a quick debriefing
from l.ron, and astutely commented on the fact that the girl is still a virgin, al should be
released ... hmmm ... l.ron pondered, ike's right, shit, better stop the stoning before it's too late...

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 12:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4354
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
zappa 'n ron paul
chapter 9
How a stoned Stone was stoned.

It was a warm July evening in July 1969. Brian Jones, a little the worse for wear after a few too many joints and a couple of bottles of red wine, was lolling in the pool on a blow-up alligator. Anna Wohlin had just gone in to answer a telephone call. Frank Thourogood, that despicable builder, had left to get a ciggie. Brian was alone.
Alone?
Frank Zappa suddenly popped up from behind a statue of Christopher Robin!
"Brian, Brian", he said, sadly. "After the Stones chucked you out, I thought of using you on sitar on my new album, 'Hot Mice.'"
"Are you sure about that title, Frank?" queried Brian, somewhat nebuously.
"Perhaps it needs some work", said Frank.
Then he raised an eyebrow and said: "But, Brian. You've got to stop using this stuff - you're wasting your talents!"
"You're right, Frank," said Brian "I'm turning to God, instead. There's this man, Ronald Paul and he's gonna get me out of this mess. He's gonna baptize here and now!"
Ron Paul raised his balding pate from behind an Eeeore figurine.
"Believe, believe..." he intoned, as he pushed Brian under the chlorined waters and then... Brian didn't come up.
"Er, Frank?" said Ron.
"Let's get the fuck outta here," growled Zappa.
"Brian? Brian?" came a voice from within Cotchford Farm "That was Anita; she really wants you to meet this Ron Paul guy. Brian? Brian?"

_________________
"Secluded from mankind by his exalted dignity, the truth is concealed from his knowledge; he can see only with their eyes, he hears nothing but their misrepresentations."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 3:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14648
Martin Van Buren was RIGHT about the Wilmot Proviso and all you shit-stain jizz-jar douche-nozzle cum-bubble communist Carrot-Top ball-sucking hopscotch competition-watching Yanni lovers can go suck a tree if you think otherwise.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 4:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 2696
Location: Between the Badges
Are you sure?

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 5:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14648
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
Are you sure?


Eventuality. EVENTUALITY!

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3301
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dumb wrote:
None of the Paultards ever have an explanation for this when they are confronted with it. I wonder why?...


Quote:
-- Would he pull the U.S. out of the ABM Treaty?

H.J.RES.566: A joint resolution withdrawing the United States of America from the Treaty on the Limitation of Anti-Ballistic Missile Systems, and the Interim Agreement Protocol, and Agreed Interpretations of the Treaty, signed of May 26, 1972.

-- This "champion of peace" wanted to prohibit the dismantling of ICBM silos in the U.S.:

H.R.1665: To prohibit the destruction during fiscal year 2002 of intercontinental ballistic missile silos in the United States.

H.R.3769: To prohibit the destruction during fiscal year 2001 of intercontinental ballistic missile silos in the United States.


So much for his bogus anti-war claims, when these votes were obviously pro-war posturing.


Image


No go back to your cult compound and say 50 Heil Ronny's
Image


Image

+

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/misinterpretation

mis·in·ter·pretation (msn-tûrprt)
tr.v. mis·in·ter·pret·ed, mis·in·ter·pret·ing, mis·in·ter·prets
1. To interpret inaccurately.
2. To explain inaccurately.

=

Image


Meanwhile...

Image

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2013 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
...and yet, still no answer from the Paultards about his pro-war posturing votes, even after 58 pages...

Quote:
-- Would Ron Paul pull the U.S. out of the ABM Treaty?

H.J.RES.566: A joint resolution withdrawing the United States of America from the Treaty on the Limitation of Anti-Ballistic Missile Systems, and the Interim Agreement Protocol, and Agreed Interpretations of the Treaty, signed of May 26, 1972.

-- This "champion of peace" wanted to prohibit the dismantling of ICBM silos in the U.S.:

H.R.1665: To prohibit the destruction during fiscal year 2002 of intercontinental ballistic missile silos in the United States.

H.R.3769: To prohibit the destruction during fiscal year 2001 of intercontinental ballistic missile silos in the United States.


...I wonder why?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:24 am 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:33 am
Posts: 3464
Disco Boy: Are you Canadian? Or is that just where you are presently living? As you are so passionate, please move on down. Or is the health care too good to pass up? I disregard everything you say thanks to that preposterous signature. The USA is not a dictatorship.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:56 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:41 am
Posts: 396
Location: Centerville, Norway
brainpang wrote:
I disregard everything you say thanks to that preposterous signature.

It has been established long ago that Disco Boy's signature is pure propaganda.

http://www.zappa.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24789

As usual, DB disregards the evidence against his view and continues his crusade, obliovious to the fact that he's defeated.

Witness also the evolution/creationism/CHRISTIANITY/denominations debate above. Disco Boy obviously out to lunch, concludes that he's (almost) right, everybody else wrong.

I think he believes arguments are won by "last word" rather than facts and logic :P

_________________
If I'm not alone... How long have I been asleep?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 4:05 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1740
geh! Did anyone watch the video?

SPACEBROTHER forum entity has not "won" a goddamn thing. His mind is so full progressive liberal claptrap that he could not possibly think outside of the television box.

geh!

Fuck it, I'm outta here...no sense in standing around while dead horses rot.

If anyone wants to talk newfangled female orgasm, I'm there!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 7:26 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5433
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
A rope leash wrote:
geh! Did anyone watch the video?

SPACEBROTHER forum entity has not "won" a goddamn thing. His mind is so full progressive liberal claptrap that he could not possibly think outside of the television box.

geh!

Fuck it, I'm outta here...no sense in standing around while dead horses rot.

If anyone wants to talk newfangled female orgasm, I'm there!


...and yet, still no answer from the Paultards about his pro-war posturing votes, even after 58 pages...

Quote:
-- Would Ron Paul pull the U.S. out of the ABM Treaty?

H.J.RES.566: A joint resolution withdrawing the United States of America from the Treaty on the Limitation of Anti-Ballistic Missile Systems, and the Interim Agreement Protocol, and Agreed Interpretations of the Treaty, signed of May 26, 1972.

-- This "champion of peace" wanted to prohibit the dismantling of ICBM silos in the U.S.:

H.R.1665: To prohibit the destruction during fiscal year 2002 of intercontinental ballistic missile silos in the United States.

H.R.3769: To prohibit the destruction during fiscal year 2001 of intercontinental ballistic missile silos in the United States.


...I wonder why?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 8:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 1949
slime.oofytv.set wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
Zappa and Ron Paul Chapter 7
"You've gotta get that fuckin' Sal Marquez motherfucker to play chimes on the new album!" Ron Paul moved
the phone to his other ear as he finished screaming into the mouthpiece . He began to pace. It was always
difficult to reason with his friend Zappa over the phone. He preferred eye contact.

" Sal Marquez? He'll just want to bring his trumpet and do a bunch of overdubs. I don't have the budget for
that stuff," Zappa replied.

"That new song of yours....Big Swifty? Sal Marquez is your man. This could be another Hot Rats, baby. In fact,
if you call this album Hot Rats 2 you'll sell at least 500,000 copies. As your silent partner I think you better
listen to me."

"The album is gonna be called Waka Jawaka," said Frank. He lit a cigarette. " No trumpets."

"Frank, I wish you wouldn't smoke".

"This is food to me."


"Whatever. Tell Disco Boy to call me. I've got some dirt on Spacebrother. Seems he's a closeted gun fetishist." Ron
Paul hung up the phone. He walked out to the sidewalk and headed for the home of his coke dealer. He felt the
trigger of his concealed 9 mm handgun. It felt good
.



zappa 'n ron paul chapter 8

he thought he recognized the car parked outside as he approached his connecto's front door
and gave the correct secret word for tonite; as l.ron wandered through the door-way, up
the steps & right past her fuming incense stencher, he could see tomb-like shadows and
hear a stereo from the room on the left, or was it the room on the right...was the
stereo 4-way ¿

he looked to the left, & couldn't believe his fucking eyes; laid out naked by the door, twistin
and fruggin away on his pud was none other than al malkin, on top of a succulent young lady
with nice breath & a taste for the bizzarre; hot soapy water everywhere, the girl screamed
for help, so in an arrogant gesture, l.ron whipped out his good book, double-checked the
right page, and proceeded to tie al & the girl up so they be all bound down with the spare
hose had had on his arm [heh heh heh]

l.ron whipped out his shaving kit, extracted 2 pair of earbuds & taped them tightly into the
ears of mr. malkin & his virgin, connected the jacks to a pair of synchronized ipods, pressed
the start button and looped fool to cry by the stones, b/w dylan's everybody must get stoned

it was at that precise moment, ike willis happened to showed up, got a quick debriefing
from l.ron, and astutely commented on the fact that the girl is still a virgin, al should be
released ... hmmm ... l.ron pondered, ike's right, shit, better stop the stoning before it's too late...

Caputh wrote:
zappa 'n ron paul
chapter 9
How a stoned Stone was stoned.

It was a warm July evening in July 1969. Brian Jones, a little the worse for wear after a few too many joints and a couple of bottles of red wine, was lolling in the pool on a blow-up alligator. Anna Wohlin had just gone in to answer a telephone call. Frank Thourogood, that despicable builder, had left to get a ciggie. Brian was alone.
Alone?
Frank Zappa suddenly popped up from behind a statue of Christopher Robin!
"Brian, Brian", he said, sadly. "After the Stones chucked you out, I thought of using you on sitar on my new album, 'Hot Mice.'"
"Are you sure about that title, Frank?" queried Brian, somewhat nebuously.
"Perhaps it needs some work", said Frank.
Then he raised an eyebrow and said: "But, Brian. You've got to stop using this stuff - you're wasting your talents!"
"You're right, Frank," said Brian "I'm turning to God, instead. There's this man, Ronald Paul and he's gonna get me out of this mess. He's gonna baptize here and now!"
Ron Paul raised his balding pate from behind an Eeeore figurine.
"Believe, believe..." he intoned, as he pushed Brian under the chlorined waters and then... Brian didn't come up.
"Er, Frank?" said Ron.
"Let's get the fuck outta here," growled Zappa.
"Brian? Brian?" came a voice from within Cotchford Farm "That was Anita; she really wants you to meet this Ron Paul guy. Brian? Brian?"


Zappa and Ron Paul chapter 10

Zappa and Ron Paul ran across the backyard to Paul's waiting Dodge Challenger. Sal Marquez, Paul's personal assistant, was behind the wheel. As the car sped away, Zappa removed his false mustache and beard. Then he took off his wig. Ron Paul felt a chill. It wasn't Zappa after all. It was Ringo Starr!

Ike Willis slipped out the back door of Crotchford farm with the rubber hose and a bag full of juice. He stumbled, almost dropped the bag, and cursed Winnie The Pooh. He went directly to the airport and took the next available flight to Illinois.

Mr Malkin and his virgin followed Ike out the back door and drove off to find a motel.

Marianne Faithful walked out of the house to the pool area. She was wrapped in a rug and eating a Mars Bar. Anita followed closely behind her.

"Oh my God! Brian's drowned," Anita screamed. She ran inside to call Emergency. She turned to face Brian's housekeeper. "Get this pile of coke cleaned up. The cops are gonna be all over this place. Where did Ron go? He never paid me for that ounce."


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1854 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 55, 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61 ... 75  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Baidu [Spider], Exabot [Bot] and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group