Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Nov 20, 2014 6:27 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2779 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:38 am 

SPACEBROTHER forum entity: DID YOU WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO??????????????????????

Here, I'll answer your fucking question about ABM votes from Ron Paul...he's a goddamn politician, a Congressman, and being a politician, he has to make comprimises...they all do, scratch my back, ect...whatever...the ABMs are probably deemed necessary by Ron Paul for our nations DEFENSE...as opposed to the wars of aggression and convenience currently waged by our PUPPET pRESIDENT! RON PAUL IS NOT ANTI-DEFENSE, HE IS ANTI-AGGRESSION, ANTI-MILITARISM!

I'm pretty sure I've said that before, right here on this thread...but I don't have time to go looking, I have a real crap job...I don't sit around all day posting on forums for the benefit of a few fucking elite cuntheads that need war to make profit. If you were actually just one person using the SPACEBROTHER account, you would probably understand that the question has been responded to...but you are not...whoever is at the keyboard is whoever is on shift at the fucking moment.

Not true? Well then, you must have a real fucking hard head.

WATCH THE VIDEO, RESPOND TO IT, OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

http://xrepublic.tv/node/3174

EVERYONE ELSE KEEP TRASHING THIS THREAD UNTIL IT DIES!

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:55 am 

I'm sorry you're angry Rope - it wasn't my intention and I hope I didn't contribute.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 10:56 am 

A rope leash wrote:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 1:18 pm 

Gee whiz...I'm not angry...leastways not at anyone on this forum...I have just decided it is necessary to yell into SPACEBROTHER forum entity's face so that it might HEAR ME!

Hey, I think the chapter stories are cool...keep it up, and start piling on the debris...clog up the works so this thread chokes!

:twisted:

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 2:32 pm 

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 3:45 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
SPACEBROTHER forum entity: DID YOU WATCH THE FUCKING VIDEO??????????????????????

Nope. And I'm not going to.

A rope leash wrote:
Here, I'll answer your fucking question about ABM votes from Ron Paul...he's a goddamn politician, a Congressman, and being a politician, he has to make comprimises...they all do, scratch my back, ect...

At least you admit that Ron Paul is a crooked polititian.

A rope leash wrote:
...whatever...the ABMs are probably deemed necessary by Ron Paul for our nations DEFENSE...

Ohhh. So it's defense if your guys pro-war posturing vote. Nice excuse. :roll:

The like probably, means "not defininitly", kind of like almost.

A rope leash wrote:
...as opposed to the wars of aggression and convenience currently waged by our PUPPET pRESIDENT! RON PAUL IS NOT ANTI-DEFENSE, HE IS ANTI-AGGRESSION, ANTI-MILITARISM!

These aren't anti-aggression or anti-militaristic votes....

Quote:
-- Would Ron Paul pull the U.S. out of the ABM Treaty?

H.J.RES.566: A joint resolution withdrawing the United States of America from the Treaty on the Limitation of Anti-Ballistic Missile Systems, and the Interim Agreement Protocol, and Agreed Interpretations of the Treaty, signed of May 26, 1972.

-- This "champion of peace" wanted to prohibit the dismantling of ICBM silos in the U.S.:

H.R.1665: To prohibit the destruction during fiscal year 2002 of intercontinental ballistic missile silos in the United States.

H.R.3769: To prohibit the destruction during fiscal year 2001 of intercontinental ballistic missile silos in the United States.

...they are war posturing votes.

A rope leash wrote:
I'm pretty sure I've said that before, right here on this thread...but I don't have time to go looking, I have a real crap job...I don't sit around all day posting on forums for the benefit of a few fucking elite cuntheads that need war to make profit. If you were actually just one person using the SPACEBROTHER account, you would probably understand that the question has been responded to...but you are not...whoever is at the keyboard is whoever is on shift at the fucking moment.

Panties in a twist? Don't like it because Ron Paul isn't the guy you wanted him to be? Paranoid much?

A rope leash wrote:
Not true? Well then, you must have a real fucking hard head.

I'm just relaying information, and having fun watching the Paultards have childish meltdowns.

A rope leash wrote:
WATCH THE VIDEO,

No

A rope leash wrote:
RESPOND TO IT,

No.

A rope leash wrote:
OR SHUT THE FUCK UP!

It's free speech...you know?...as constitutionally protected?

A rope leash wrote:
<some conspiracy theorist link to some phoney propaganda>

A rope leash wrote:

This thread will never die. It feeds from your anger and bitterness and will continue to grow as long as there are Ron Paul supporters who are in complete denial about the guys questionable past.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:00 pm 

brainpang wrote:
Disco Boy: Are you Canadian? Or is that just where you are presently living? As you are so passionate, please move on down. Or is the health care too good to pass up? I disregard everything you say thanks to that preposterous signature. The USA is not a dictatorship.

DC Boogie wrote:
brainpang wrote:
I disregard everything you say thanks to that preposterous signature.

It has been established long ago that Disco Boy's signature is pure propaganda.

http://www.zappa.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=24789

As usual, DB disregards the evidence against his view and continues his crusade, obliovious to the fact that he's defeated.

Witness also the evolution/creationism/CHRISTIANITY/denominations debate above. Disco Boy obviously out to lunch, concludes that he's (almost) right, everybody else wrong.

I think he believes arguments are won by "last word" rather than facts and logic :P

As usual, when failing to PROVE their points, the blowhards of the forum throw ad-hominems at me instead. Oh well.

And btw, if you think the US (and much of the world) isn't slowly morphing in a totalitarian state or form of dictatorship, you're WAY more ignorant that I thought. It appears the left-bias mainstream media (which comprises about 80% of all mainstream media) have you by the balls...

A rope leash wrote:

Here, I'll answer your fucking question...the ABMs are probably deemed necessary by Ron Paul for our nations DEFENSE...as opposed to the wars of aggression and convenience currently waged by our PUPPET pRESIDENT! RON PAUL IS NOT ANTI-DEFENSE, HE IS ANTI-AGGRESSION, ANTI-MILITARISM!

BINGO!

Ron Paul has ALWAYS stated that he supports the US' Defence policies and not Militarism policies. For people paying attention, there's a difference. But tweedle-dumb isn't smart enough to figure this out.

And btw, I'm pretty sure tweedle-dumb didn't watch the video. But I have, several times... :wink:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

Last edited by Disco Boy on Tue May 07, 2013 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 5:12 pm 

PostPosted: Mon May 06, 2013 9:24 pm 

Intercontinental nuclear warhead armed missles aimed at foriegn countries isn't exactly a defensive posture. It's a show of power and intimidation. It's war posturing at it's worst level. If Ron Paul truly was a man with peaceful intentions, he would have supported the reduction of nuclear armorment, instead of refusing to budge on it. The Paultards live in a fantasy world of denial.

All aboard...

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:41 am 

Well, SPACEBROTHER forum entity...if you are not going to watch the video, then you are not engaging in good-faith discussion, so there is no point in continuing this thread. You have said you are correct, and you will see no evidence to the contrary, so talking to you is the same as talking to a turd.

Anyone who watches the video, whether they like Ron Paul or not, should be appalled at the evidence of how he was disenfranchised by the political machine and the corporate media. But, this is way okay with folks like the SPACEBROTHER forum entity. They are not into fairness, or process, or even law. They just want it their way, as if this was the United States of Burger King.

Want fries with that?

I know you do.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:45 am 

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:23 am 

I decided to watch leash's video for shits and grins.

This is the video Ron Paul supporters DON'T want you to see ------------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixia1EOeQCE

These bozo's try to deny his blatant racist past, but Ron Paul can't run from himself and his own past, or his inner circle of friends... Notice in one public speech how Ron Paul in the video where he has the Confederate flag as a backdrop instead of the American flag.

All aboard...

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:28 am 

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 7:38 am 

That pretty much summarizes Ron Pauls platform.....puritanical garbage.

This is the video Ron Paul supporters DON'T want you to see ------------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixia1EOeQCE

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:05 am 

I just watched the http://xrepublic.tv/node/3174 video and it's a fucken' sacrilege that Ron Paul got shoved out of media coverage. No wonder I didn't know who he was, until my attention turned to the currency crisis.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 4:45 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Intercontinental nuclear warhead armed missles aimed at foriegn countries isn't exactly a defensive posture. It's a show of power and intimidation. It's war posturing at it's worst level. If Ron Paul truly was a man with peaceful intentions, he would have supported the reduction of nuclear armorment, instead of refusing to budge on it. The Paultards live in a fantasy world of denial.

All aboard...

How does, "Intercontinental nuclear warhead armed missiles aimed at foreign countries", qualify as Militarism? :roll:

tweedle-dumb wrote:
I decided to watch leash's video for shits and grins.

These bozo's try to deny his blatant racist past, but Ron Paul can't run from himself and his own past, or his inner circle of friends... Notice in one public speech how Ron Paul in the video where he has the Confederate flag as a backdrop instead of the American flag.

All aboard...

That pretty much summarizes Ron Pauls platform.....puritanical garbage.

Here's a link to the beginning of this thread (you know, the one where you've IGNORED 50+ pages of evidence that contradicts and/or DISPROVES your idiotic claims against him):

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887

Read it. And let it sink in, goofball.

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:28 pm 

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 5:30 pm 

Gee, I go away for a week and come back and nothing's changed. The only one making a good, solid case here is Duchamp. I suggest you all scroll back and study his testimony.

PostPosted: Tue May 07, 2013 8:08 pm 

Pope Jim wrote:
Gee, I go away for a week and come back and nothing's changed. The only one making a good, solid case here is Duchamp. I suggest you all scroll back and study his testimony.

I think you should write chapter 11 of the "Zappa and Ron Paul" saga. The story needs your input.

Basically: Ron Paul has just killed Brian Jones, and his accomplice/blackmailer is Ringo Starr disguised as Zappa. Sal Marquez is driving the getaway car.

Subplot: Ike Willis in Illinois with an enema kit.

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:34 am 

tweedle-dumber wrote:

Here's a link to the beginning of this thread (you know, the one where you've IGNORED 50+ pages of evidence that contradicts and/or DISPROVES your idiotic claims against him):

This is the video Ron Paul supporters DON'T want you to see ------------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixia1EOeQCE[/quote]

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:36 am 

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 8:47 am 

The video Ron Paul supporters DON'T want you to see ------------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixia1EOeQCE

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 12:23 pm 

I want Pope Jim to write a chapter in the Zappa and Ron Paul story too, but as a poor excuse for his massive papal talents, I have attempted, best I can, to continue the epic story.
Zappa 'n Paul
Chapter 11

Ron Paul took one last drag of his cigarette before getting on with job in hand. The job in hand was gynecology - but did it have to be that way? Examining diseased vaginas? Surely, there could be an alternative future.
"Ooh, Doctor; the thrush has almost completely disappeared", murmered the botoxed harridan, as he expertly laid extra bird traps in her vagina.
His thoughts criss-crossed to an alternative future. One in which he hadn't pushed the blonde mop top under the water. One in which the evil, deformed, drumming face of Ringo Starr - like Paris in "Mission Impossible" - had not revealed itself. One in which Sal Marquez had taken the left turn, rather than the right turn. One in which Anita had promised to suck his dick every morning after he had drunk his orange juice.
But how could he ever forget Brian? Always it came back to Brian.
And Frank?
Frank knew everything.
In fact, Frank had considered running for President, as Ron well knew.
President.... hmmm.
Perhaps that was the way out of the dead end life he had led up until now.
That's it!
End the war[s]!
Introduce creationism in school curricula (but kindly)!
Make Hayek patron saint of consumerism!
Yes, he would run.
He would run and run and run.
But what about Brian?
Would that erase the memory of the luke warm water that enveloped his lungs on that summer's night in '69?
It might not. But Brian couldn't talk anymore.
But what about Frank?
Or Sal?
Or Ike?
Or Anita?
He peeled the Mars Bar wrapper off the sole of his shoe and considered the situation.

Post subject: re: ron paul wars
PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 6:59 pm 

the legendary, & sorely missed jimmie d wrote:
... Must we stand amidst the scum to get the idea across?

eat the truck & driver
and his gloves

nutriciousness
deliciousness
worthlessness

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2013 7:48 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

The video Ron Paul supporters DON'T want you to see ------------> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ixia1EOeQCE

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2779 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 56, 57, 58, 59, 60, 61, 62 ... 112  Next