Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:05 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2455 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 99  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:50 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5661
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Splitting hairs is your argumentive response Disco Douche? :lol:

No need to go all the way back to page one. Just scroll above to the picture of Ron Paul posing for publicity photographs with Don and Derek Black, the Klan guy and his Klansman son. It's self-explanatory and entirely diminishes your argument here.

1. You have Ron Pauls racist statements.
2. You have Ron Pauls racist newsletters.
3. You have Ron Paul posing for publicity photos with two notorious Klansmen.
4. You have Ron Paul soliciting and accepting and keeping kickbacks from Klansmen.
5. Ron Paul was the ONLY member to vote against making MLK Day a holiday.
6. You have Ron Pauls anti-Lincoln anti-13 Amendment pro-Confederacy speech on video posted earlier in the thread.
7. You have Ron Paul giving speeches at anti-Semetic conferences. http://www.policymic.com/articles/60497 ... conference
8. You have Ron Pauls list of friends -

Top 10 Racist Ron Paul Friends, Supporters

10. Willis Carto
Willis Carto is a holocaust denier, Hitler admirer and a white supremacist. A former campaigner for segregationist candidate George Wallace, Carto founded the National Alliance with William Pierce, the author of the “Turner Diaries,” which is credited for inspiring Timothy McVeigh. Carto founded the Populist Party in 1984 and ran David Duke as a presidential candidate. Carto also founded the American Free Press, which is labeled as a hate group by the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), where Paul’s column runs. Paul has not sued Carto for running his column or explained how it wound up in a white supremacist publication. The New York Times writes that Paul used the subscription list to a white supremacist publication of Carto’s to solicit donations.

9. Chuck Baldwin
Chuck Baldwin is a neo-Confederate New World Order conspiracy theorist who praises the confederacy and its leaders, Robert E. Lee and Stonewall Jackson, and calls the Civil War the “War of Northern Aggression.” Baldwin writes a weekly column on the white supremacist site Vdare and is a proud supporter of American militia movements. Baldwin is also an Islamaphobe and homophobe.

Not only did Baldwin endorse Paul for president in 2007, but Paul returned the favor, endorsing Baldwin, who he calls his “friend,” for president in 2008. While Paul was quick to criticize Michele Bachmann for her Islamaphobia, he has said nothing about Baldwin’s, the man he endorsed for president. Here are some choice quotes from Baldwin:


I believe homosexuality is moral perversion and deserves no special consideration under the law.
I believe the South was right in the War Between the States, and I am not a racist.
I believe there is a conspiracy by elitists within government and big business to steal America’s independence.
The Muslim religion has been a bloody, murderous religion since its inception.

8. Don Black
Don Black is a former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, a current member of the American Nazi Party, and the owner and operator of the white supremacist site Stormfront. Black regularly organizes “money bombs” for Ron and Rand Paul and has even taken a picture with Ron Paul, who refused to return donations from Black and Stormfront even with the political tradition of not accepting donations from people who seem unfit. Black, who was sentenced to three years in jail for trying to overthrow the Caribbean country of Dominica in 1981, supports Paul through his Twitter account and on message boards for Stormfront.

Black told the New York Times that it was Paul’s newsletters that inspired him to be a supporter:

"That was a big part of his constituency, the paleoconservatives who think there are race problems in this country."

7. Lew Rockwell
Lew Rockwell is a close friend and adviser of Paul’s who served as his congressional chief of staff between 1978 and 1982, worked as a paid consultant for Paul for more than 20 years, and was an editor and alleged ghost writer for his racist newsletters. Rockwell formed the Ludwig Von Mises Institute, which Paul still has a close working relationship with.

The Ludwig Von Mises Institute is listed by the SPLC as a neo-Confederate organization. They also add that Rockwell said that the Civil War “transformed the American regime from a federalist system based on freedom to a centralized state that circumscribed liberty in the name of public order” and that the Civil Rights Movement was the “involuntary servitude” of (presumably white) business owners. Rockwell was listed as one of the racist League of the South’s founding members but denies membership. Rockwell regularly posts articles on his website, attacking a New World Order conspiracy.

6. David Duke
David Duke is a former Grand Wizard of the Ku Klux Klan and candidate for Governor of Louisiana. Duke is also a New World Order conspiracy theorist who believes that Jews control the Federal Reserve. On his website, Duke proudly boasts about the endorsements and kind words that Paul gave him in his newsletters and in turn endorses Paul for president:


Duke’s platform called for tax cuts, no quotas, no affirmative action, no welfare, and no busing…
To many voters, this seems like just plain good sense. Duke carried baggage from his past, the voters were willing to overlook that. If he had been afforded the forgiveness an ex-communist gets, he might have won.
…David Broder, also of the Post and equally liberal, writing on an entirely different subject, had it right: ‘No one wants to talk about race publicly, but if you ask any campaign consultant or pollster privately, the sad reality that a great many working-class and middle class white Americans are far less hostile to the rich and their tax breaks than they are to the poor and minorities with their welfare and affirmative action programs.”
Liberals are notoriously blind to the sociological effects of their own programs. David Duke was hurt by his past. How many more Dukes are waiting in the wings without such a taint?

“Duke lost the election,” it said, “but he scared the blazes out of the Establishment.” In 1991, a newsletter asked, “Is David Duke’s new prominence, despite his losing the gubernatorial election, good for anti-big government forces?” The conclusion was that “our priority should be to take the anti-government, anti-tax, anti-crime, anti-welfare loafers, anti-race privilege, anti-foreign meddling message of Duke, and enclose it in a more consistent package of freedom.”

Duke also gave advice to Paul on his website, saying:


What must Paul do to have any real chance of winning or making a bigger impact? I think he should do exactly what I did in Louisiana, and for Ron Paul to follow exactly the same advice Ron Paul gave in his newsletters for others, take up my campaign issues with passion and purpose.

Could it be that Paul is taking Duke’s advice by hiding the racist “baggage from his past” in a more consistent package of “freedom?”

5. Thomas DiLorenzo
Thomas DiLorenzo is another neo-Confederate who believes the South was right in the the civil war and that Abraham Lincoln was a wicked man who destroyed states’ rights. DiLorenzo is listed as an affiliated scholar with the racist League of the South, which promotes segregation and a new southern secession. Paul invited DiLorenzo to testify before congress about the Federal Reserve and is close friends with Paul and works for the Ludwig Von Mises Instiute. Paul cited DiLorezno’s book when telling Tim Russert that the North should not have fought the Civil War.

4. James Von Brunn
James Von Brunn was a white supremacist and anti-Semite who opened fired at the Holocaust museum, killing an African-American security guard. Von Brunn was an avid Paul supporter who posted a message on the Ron Paul Yahoo Group, saying, “HITLER’S WORST MISTAKE: HE DIDN’T GAS THE JEWS.” In 1983, Von Brunn was convicted of kidnapping members of the Federal Reserve Board, a common target of Paul’s, and was sentenced to six years in prison.Von Brunn died while awaiting sentencing for his crime.

3. William Alexander “Bill” White
Bill White is a neo-Nazi who is a former member of of the neo-Nazi group the National Socialist Movement and founder of his own Nazi group, the National Socialist Worker’s Movement. He has called for the lynching of the Jena 6 and the assassination of NAACP leaders. White previously campaigned for Pat Buchanan and the Reform party. This year, White was convicted of threatening a juror but then freed by a judge who called the threats free speech. White is a former Ron Paul supporter who became disenfranchised with Paul, when a Paul spokesman called white supremacy “a small ideology.” Here is what White wrote about Paul on a popular white supremacist website:


I have kept quiet about the Ron Paul campaign for a while, because I didn’t see any need to say anything that would cause any trouble. However, reading the latest release from his campaign spokesman, I am compelled to tell the truth about Ron Paul’s extensive involvement in white nationalism.

Both Congressman Paul and his aides regularly meet with members of the Stormfront set, American Renaissance, the Institute for Historic Review, and others at the Tara Thai restaurant in Arlington, Virginia, usually on Wednesdays. This is part of a dinner that was originally organized by Pat Buchanan, Sam Francis and Joe Sobran, and has since been mostly taken over by the Council of Conservative Citizens.

I have attended these dinners, seen Paul and his aides there, and been invited to his offices in Washington to discuss policy.

For his spokesman to call white racialism a “small ideology” and claim white activists are “wasting their money” trying to influence Paul is ridiculous. Paul is a white nationalist of the Stormfront type who has always kept his racial views and his views about world Judaism quiet because of his political position.

I don’t know that it is necessarily good for Paul to “expose” this. However, he really is someone with extensive ties to white nationalism and for him to deny that in the belief he will be more respectable by denying it is outrageous – and I hate seeing people in the press who denounce racialism merely because they think it is not fashionable

Bill White, Commander
American National Socialist Workers Party

Ron Paul has not sued White for libel, which would be in his rights to do if White’s statement’s were lies. White is out of jail and has not lost credibility in the white supremacist world, writing for the neo-Nazi website the American Free Press and the same paper that used to carry Paul’s column.

2. Richard Poplawski
Richard Poplawski is a neo-Nazi from Pittsburgh who regularly posted on the neo-Nazi website Stormfront. Poplawski would post videos of Ron Paul talking about FEMA camp conspiracy theories with Glenn Beck.

Polawski was afraid of a government conspiracy to take away people’s guns and wound up killing three police officers who came to his house after his mother made a domestic dispute call.

1. Jules Manson
Jules Manson was a failed politician from Carson, Calif. Mason was also a big Paul supporter who would write, “I may be an athiest, but Ron Paul is my God,” on Paul’s website. Manson would also write, “Assassinate that n*gger and his family of monkeys,” of President Barack Obama.

This is not guilty by association. Ron Paul has spread white supremacy on conspiracy theories for years in his newsletters. The racism and conspiracy theories have driven some people to violence. Not only have Ron Paul’s racist supporters endorsed him and his views, he has endorsed them through his positions on the Civil War and the Civil Rights movement, without disavowing the support he gets from racists. This is guilt by racism.

http://newsone.com/1748295/top-10-racis ... upporters/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 912
:lol:

You guys are killing me.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3509
Location: Vancouver, BC
Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

AGAIN, it doesn't matter. Regardless, if someone really wants to semantically entangle themselves in a thorough debate over this, considering the FULL context of the statement, RP is discussing black people specifically as a collective and probably wouldn't have been able to make his point without referring to them any other way...

This is splitting hairs to the max. :roll:

Meanwhile, tweedle-dumb still needs to read this entire thread over again. Here's the link to the 1st page:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887


Dearie me, DB, that's the last time I try and help you.


You're not helping me, especially when you perpetually misinterpret my statements and play these stupid semantic games.

Caputh wrote:
1. A post is made by SB including a supposedly racist comment by Ron Paul.

2. You fail to see how this is racist.

3. I reply, explaining what I think the accusation is and pointing out that I think you could, if you wanted, form a coherent argument against said accusation - I knew where the quote was from, because I googled it; it took me around 20 seconds.

4. Instead of googling the quote to see what the context is, you deny that Ron Paul said the second statement at all and still fail to fully engage in the accusation.


No, I didn't necessarily deny RP's second quote. Read my quote regarding this AGAIN, asshole.

Caputh wrote:
5. Just for you, I post the whole quote; a spirited and, from your point of view, convincing defence by Ron Paul of the accusations on his newsletter and supposed racism made against him. This is also probably the longest, uninterrupted Ron Paul quote on this thread.

6. Ironically enough, immediately afterwards, SB post sections from the newsletters.

7. You then post that it doesn't matter whether Ron Paul said both statements or not anyway as you still fail to see how they are racist, repeating exactly the same argument you made in 4)


It wasn't exactly the same argument. But it was close to it. And the reason why I posted the essence or part of what I initially stated about RP's quotes (supposed or otherwise) twice, was because not much more was required to be added, considering what I already stated.

Caputh wrote:
8. Then, instead of noticing that Ron Paul himself offers fairly good arguments for your point view, you refer people back to the beginning of this thread, providing a link, to read your arguments all over again.


No, first of all, I definitely noticed RP's arguments for my point of view once you pointed out that the second quote was RP's. That's why I essentially re-stated, but in a more concise way, what I stated.

Secondly, when I was referring back to the beginning of this thread, I was stating that SPACEBROTHER (aka, tweedle-dumb) should read this thread again, not necessarily anyone else. And the reason I did post the link to page 1 of this thread, is because SPACEBROTHER (aka, tweedle-dumb) is a complete fucking idiot, who doesn't consider ANYONE'S point of view but his own and hence should take the time to peruse the thread, since he obviously hasn't.

Caputh wrote:
d) Take no offence, but Ron Paul puts his position better than you do.


I should hope so.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Splitting hairs is your argumentive response Disco Douche? :lol:


I've knocked down each and every point and accusation you've made about RP in this thread countless times. Here's the link to page 1. Maybe you should try actually reading the thread this time...:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19887

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5661
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Disco Douche wrote:
I've knocked down each and every point and accusation you've made about RP in this thread countless times.


The only thing you've really accomplished here and countless other threads is to that you can't bring yourself to accept or admit that you've been proven wrong countless times by countless people. You constantly change and reword your talking points to be more vague as an attempt to cover yourself from the backlash of being proven wrong countless times and embarrassing yourself.


viewtopic.php?p=621279#p621279


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4703
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Disco Boy wrote:
No, I didn't necessarily deny RP's second quote. Read my quote regarding this AGAIN, asshole.


I'm reading it again...
Disco Boy wrote:
Uhhh...according the to second quote, unless Ron Paul is oddly referring to himself, it isn't his quote. In fact, according to the above, there is NO person associated with the second quote. And regardless if it was his quote or not [etc]


...it sure looks to me like you're denying that Ron Paul said the second quote...

However, even though you called me an asshole, I forgive you, DB. So, to be "fair and balanced" (ha!) I'll offer you the following material without comment.

Here is what Ron Paul said to the accusations that he has racist supporters:
“If they want to endorse me, they’re endorsing what I do or say — it has nothing to do with endorsing what they say,”

“I’ll go to anybody who I think I can convert to change their viewpoints — so that would be to me incidental. I’m always looking at converting people to look at liberty the way I do.”

Commenting on Rockwell and Rothbard, he said:
“They enjoyed antagonizing people, to tell you the truth, and trying to split people. I thought, we’re so small, why shouldn’t we be talking to everybody and bringing people together?”

Black commented on Paul's support: “We understand that Paul is not a white nationalist, but most of our people support him because of his stand on issues.”

(Quotes taken from: http://www.nytimes.com/2011/12/26/us/po ... ted=1&_r=2)

BTW, SB. Why isn't Carto #1 on your list? He's easily the worst of an admittedly pretty disgusting bunch.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5661
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
His ties to any single person on that list shows the true character of Ron Paul. Being tied to all of those people on that list, in addition to his own namesake newsletters, the endless supply of video, print and transcript documentation, his donor list, running mates, people within his own campaigns, his anti-Lincoln, anti-Union views regarding the Civil War era, ect ect ect....is an open and shut case. Ron Paul is a white supremacist.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1775
What do you want us to do to him, Jeb?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2164
^ 'xactly.

It has not been properly explained why a man who has established that another man is a delusional fool would continue on and on and on and on to argue with said delusional fool. Does that not make the man, who has long established that the other man is a fool, also a fool?

It has also not been satisfactorily explained why SB and DB care so deeply about what the other feels. Does one owe the other money? Ex-boyfriends? What is it? Who cares if DB is a Ron Paul groupie and SB is a plastic-people liberal. I don't. Leaves me free to live. They cancel each other out.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3509
Location: Vancouver, BC
Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
No, I didn't necessarily deny RP's second quote. Read my quote regarding this AGAIN, asshole.


I'm reading it again...
Disco Boy wrote:
Uhhh...according the to second quote, unless Ron Paul is oddly referring to himself, it isn't his quote. In fact, according to the above, there is NO person associated with the second quote. And regardless if it was his quote or not [etc]


...it sure looks to me like you're denying that Ron Paul said the second quote...


Of course it looks to YOU like I'm denying it, but the FACT is I NEVER did.

And btw, you almost earned points from me since you nearly quoted me correctly this time. Well, at least it's a start...

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
I've knocked down each and every point and accusation you've made about RP in this thread countless times.


The only thing you've really accomplished here and countless other threads is to that you can't bring yourself to accept or admit that you've been proven wrong countless times by countless people. You constantly change and reword your talking points to be more vague as an attempt to cover yourself from the backlash of being proven wrong countless times and embarrassing yourself.


His ties to any single person on that list shows the true character of Ron Paul. Being tied to all of those people on that list, in addition to his own namesake newsletters, the endless supply of video, print and transcript documentation, his donor list, running mates, people within his own campaigns, his anti-Lincoln, anti-Union views regarding the Civil War era, ect ect ect....is an open and shut case. Ron Paul is a white supremacist.


The above is why it's impossible to engage in a rational conversation with you - not only because, again, I've knocked down each and every point and accusation you've made about RP in this thread countless times, but also because of your obvious blind spot (that's as wide as Texas) and how you perpetually co-opt what I state after the fact...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 9:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5661
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Again, you haven't knocked down anything except your own credibility. Everything I've posted on this thread is fully backed up with substantial sources and even sources that support the other sources. You've only proven that you simply refuse to accept reality. Bottom line, Ron Paul is a closet klansman.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 11:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4703
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Disco Boy wrote:

Uhhh...according the to second quote, unless Ron Paul is oddly referring to himself, it isn't his quote. In fact, according to the above, there is NO person associated with the second quote. And regardless if it was his quote or not, if someone really wants to semantically entangle themselves in a thorough debate over this, then depending on the context of the FULL statement which isn't provided, it appears the speaker is discussing black people specifically as a collective and probably wouldn't be able to make their point without referring to them any other way...


Here's the whole quote. In the first bit you're denying it, in the second bit you're saying that even the "speaker" (who isn't Ron Paul) isn't a racist.
Like more me now?

Anyway, I have no time because I'm desperately trying to find quotes from Ron Paul to show that he doesn't associate with Holocaust Deniers and the Ku Klux Klan. This is a tough job, as I'm sure you aware...

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 2164
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Again, you haven't knocked down anything except your own credibility. Everything I've posted on this thread is fully backed up with substantial sources and even sources that support the other sources. You've only proven that you simply refuse to accept reality. Bottom line, Ron Paul is a closet klansman.

For dignity's sake, let that be your last post about Ron Paul. The man is a phony, he will never have any real power in this country, ever, and I don't think you should waste your time thinking about him. We all know he's finished and his son is an even bigger tool. Obama? Also on his way out. Doesn't matter. New clowns are on the way. What happened to Sarah Palin? Ron Paul should hook up with her.

The world is controlled by an oligarchy. Now go to 7-11 and buy a Coke!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: fed up with ron paul
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:29 pm
Posts: 6993
Location: exile
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Again, you haven't knocked down anything except your own credibility. Everything I've posted on this thread is fully backed up with substantial sources and even sources that support the other sources. You've only proven that you simply refuse to accept reality. Bottom line, Ron Paul is a closet klansman.
downer mydnyte wrote:
For dignity's sake, let that be your last post about Ron Paul. The man is a phony, he will never have any real power in this country, ever, and I don't think you should waste your time thinking about him. We all know he's finished and his son is an even bigger tool.
thank you. couldn't agree more. 8)

_________________
"bit of nostalgia for the old folks."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:15 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3509
Location: Vancouver, BC
tweedle-dumb wrote:
Again, you haven't knocked down anything except your own credibility. Everything I've posted on this thread is fully backed up with substantial sources and even sources that support the other sources. You've only proven that you simply refuse to accept reality. Bottom line, Ron Paul is a closet klansman.


Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. Wrong. And wrong.

You obviously haven't perused this thread, jerk-off.

Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Uhhh...according the to second quote, unless Ron Paul is oddly referring to himself, it isn't his quote. In fact, according to the above, there is NO person associated with the second quote. And regardless if it was his quote or not, if someone really wants to semantically entangle themselves in a thorough debate over this, then depending on the context of the FULL statement which isn't provided, it appears the speaker is discussing black people specifically as a collective and probably wouldn't be able to make their point without referring to them any other way...


Here's the whole quote. In the first bit you're denying it, in the second bit you're saying that even the "speaker" (who isn't Ron Paul) isn't a racist.
Like more me now?


I'm very glad you've finally quoted me properly. You earn 1 point! But unfortunately, your misinterpretations of my exact quotes are as wrong as tweedle-dumb's assertions about Ron Paul. So I'll have to deduct your 1 point to 1/2 a point. Sorry.

Caputh wrote:
Anyway, I have no time because I'm desperately trying to find quotes from Ron Paul to show that he doesn't associate with Holocaust Deniers and the Ku Klux Klan. This is a tough job, as I'm sure you aware...


You obviously still haven't perused this thread either.

downer mydnyte wrote:
For dignity's sake, let that be your last post about Ron Paul. The man is a phony, he will never have any real power in this country, ever, and I don't think you should waste your time thinking about him. We all know he's finished and his son is an even bigger tool. Obama? Also on his way out. Doesn't matter. New clowns are on the way. What happened to Sarah Palin? Ron Paul should hook up with her.

The world is controlled by an oligarchy. Now go to 7-11 and buy a Coke!


Lumpy Gravy wrote:
downer mydnyte wrote:
For dignity's sake, let that be your last post about Ron Paul. The man is a phony, he will never have any real power in this country, ever, and I don't think you should waste your time thinking about him. We all know he's finished and his son is an even bigger tool.
thank you. couldn't agree more. 8)


More empty assertions without ANYTHING solid backing your shit up. Big fucking surprise.

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4703
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Disco Boy wrote:

Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
Uhhh...according the to second quote, unless Ron Paul is oddly referring to himself, it isn't his quote. In fact, according to the above, there is NO person associated with the second quote. And regardless if it was his quote or not, if someone really wants to semantically entangle themselves in a thorough debate over this, then depending on the context of the FULL statement which isn't provided, it appears the speaker is discussing black people specifically as a collective and probably wouldn't be able to make their point without referring to them any other way...


Here's the whole quote. In the first bit you're denying it, in the second bit you're saying that even the "speaker" (who isn't Ron Paul) isn't a racist.
Like more me now?


I'm very glad you've finally quoted me properly. You earn 1 point! But unfortunately, your misinterpretations of my exact quotes are as wrong as tweedle-dumb's assertions about Ron Paul. So I'll have to deduct your 1 point to 1/2 a point. Sorry.



DB,perhaps I'm being very dim, but nevertheless; could you do me the kindness of therefore explaining exactly what you meant?

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5661
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Disco Dickbreath wrote:
More empty assertions without ANYTHING solid backing your shit up.


Go back to page one and reread the whole thread. It's been proven repeatedly by multiple sources, including RPs own websites, his newsletters, video documentation of his public speeches ect ect ect ect.

Like father like son...

Image

Image

Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1775
Don't worry. The IRS has got hold of Ron Paul now.

http://12160.info/page/ron-paul-the-tou ... ad-to-send

As a good IRS should do.

He won't last long now and nanny gets her way.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 11:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5661
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
A rope leash wrote:
Don't worry. The IRS has got hold of Ron Paul now.

http://12160.info/page/ron-paul-the-tou ... ad-to-send

As a good IRS should do.

He won't last long now and nanny gets her way.


From the link...

Quote:
...I must ask you to please agree to an emergency gift of $30...

...But if $30 is just too much, won’t you please agree to $20 or at least $10?

I’m anxiously awaiting your response.

This is not something I can just put off for a later day. I need to hear from you right away.

So please fill out your Campaign for Liberty Supporter Ballot and agree to your most generous gift of $30, $20, or at least $10 today.

For Liberty,

Ron Paul
Chairman


Ironic how Ron Paul bitching about the gov't taking money, and here he is, a guy from the gov't wanting your money. :lol: :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 5:34 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1775
Of course he's asking for money. He's a politician. You understand how this works, don't you?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5661
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Yes, I do understand. That's why I created this thread in the first place. Ron Paul is just as much if not more creepy and crooked as any other politician. Don't let his minions of racist followers try to trick you into believing otherwise.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 11:06 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4703
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Well, I'll bet Ron Paul's got at least $30 already, even if they are Canadian dollars.

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3509
Location: Vancouver, BC
Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
I'm very glad you've finally quoted me properly. You earn 1 point! But unfortunately, your misinterpretations of my exact quotes are as wrong as tweedle-dumb's assertions about Ron Paul. So I'll have to deduct your 1 point to 1/2 a point. Sorry.


DB,perhaps I'm being very dim, but nevertheless; could you do me the kindness of therefore explaining exactly what you meant?


Unfortunately, you ARE very dim. And no, I won't. Because I already did.

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
More empty assertions without ANYTHING solid backing your shit up.


Go back to page one and reread the whole thread. It's been proven repeatedly by multiple sources, including RPs own websites, his newsletters, video documentation of his public speeches ect ect ect ect.


See, you're doing it AGAIN. You're co-opting parts of what I've already stated and throwing it at me.

ALL you've done is indulge in empty assertions without ANYTHING solid backing your shit up. Whereas, I've explicitly disproven EVERY point you've made. Get it?

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 727
Location: Australia
downer mydnyte wrote:
For dignity's sake, let that be your last post about Ron Paul. The man is a phony, he will never have any real power in this country, ever, and I don't think you should waste your time thinking about him. We all know he's finished and his son is an even bigger tool. Obama? Also on his way out. Doesn't matter. New clowns are on the way. What happened to Sarah Palin? Ron Paul should hook up with her.

The world is controlled by an oligarchy. Now go to 7-11 and buy a Coke!


ol·i·gar·chy 1. a. Government by a few, especially by a small faction of persons or families.


You mean like this:

"WHAT is the Global Domination Agenda?
The global domination agenda is a plan by powerful private bankers to take over all our primary systems (money, energy, food, media, etc.) and to establish a sole global authority – with themselves in charge. They use the media, central banks, multinational corporations, governments, major foundations, and international agencies such as the IMF and World Bank to implement their strategies. So far they have successfully brought down countries across the globe, including Argentina, Chile, Ecuador, Argentina, Tanzania, Indonesia, Brazil, Poland, Mexico, Bolivia, Thailand, Iceland, the Soviet Union, Japan, Greece and scores of others. They are now attempting to dismantle the U.S. by collapsing the dollar and making sure Americans are in debt they can’t repay."

from here:

http://www.thrivemovement.com/the_problem-gda

?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 22, 2008 9:19 am
Posts: 4703
Location: in deepest, darkest Germany
Disco Boy wrote:
Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
I'm very glad you've finally quoted me properly. You earn 1 point! But unfortunately, your misinterpretations of my exact quotes are as wrong as tweedle-dumb's assertions about Ron Paul. So I'll have to deduct your 1 point to 1/2 a point. Sorry.


DB,perhaps I'm being very dim, but nevertheless; could you do me the kindness of therefore explaining exactly what you meant?


Unfortunately, you ARE very dim. And no, I won't. Because I already did.



Ah, so this....
Disco Boy wrote:
AGAIN, it doesn't matter. Regardless, if someone really wants to semantically entangle themselves in a thorough debate over this, considering the FULL context of the statement, RP is discussing black people specifically as a collective and probably wouldn't have been able to make his point without referring to them any other way...
This is splitting hairs to the max. :roll:


explains this...
Disco Boy wrote:
Uhhh...according the to second quote, unless Ron Paul is oddly referring to himself, it isn't his quote. In fact, according to the above, there is NO person associated with the second quote. And regardless if it was his quote or not, if someone really wants to semantically entangle themselves in a thorough debate over this, then depending on the context of the FULL statement which isn't provided, it appears the speaker is discussing black people specifically as a collective and probably wouldn't be able to make their point without referring to them any other way...


...and is no way denying that Ron Paul said the second quote, which was...
1. "Libertarians are incapable of being a racist because racism is a collectivist idea. You see people in group. A civil libertarian like myself see everybody as an important individual. It's not the color of their skin that is important. As Martin Luther King said. What is important is the character of the people. What's really interesting, though, and this might be behind it because as a Republican candidate I'm getting the most support from black voters and now that has to be undermined."
2. "I got excluded from the debates the other night. Maybe this is knock down on Ron Paul because he's gaining grounds with the blacks. I'm getting more votes right now and more support from the blacks because they understand what I'm talking about and they trust me."

_________________
"I have learned from my mistakes, and I am sure I can repeat them exactly."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:03 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3509
Location: Vancouver, BC
^^^^^^^^^^^^

Yep...you're still misinterpreting my quotes but you're now taking them out of context. DIM & in denial doesn't quite cut it any longer because you're also apparently myopic too. Though, I can't say I'm surprised.

But at least you're starting to quote me properly...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2455 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 70, 71, 72, 73, 74, 75, 76 ... 99  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 5 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group