Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 8:09 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2742 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 110  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 8:39 pm 

This is the consequence of tolerating President Obama remaining in office. Are you prepared to look your children and grandchildren in the eye and explain to them why you refused to act to dump this documented mass killer from office?
http://larouchepac.com/node/23745
Until and unless President Obama is removed from office and dumped as the Democratic Party Presidential nominee at the party convention from September 3-6, the United States stands little chance of surviving. Are you prepared to go down in a mass thermonuclear extinction because you were unwilling to demand this President's prompt ouster
WOOPS TOO LATE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:30 pm 

brainpang wrote:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA HA ha ha ha Ha Ha....

Ron Paul Revolution's Jesse Benton Joins... GOP Senate Leader, Mitch McConnell?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... nnell.html

Yep. Even the Ron Paul Revolution was a hoax. If it sounds too good to be true...

Most of 'em will be riding the NitWit-MittWagon before long, well, because they hate black people.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 9:44 pm 

downer mydnyte wrote:
America is run by London's central bankers.

Really? And which bankers would those be? :roll:

brainpang wrote:
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha HA HA HA HA ha ha ha Ha Ha....

Ron Paul Revolution's Jesse Benton Joins... GOP Senate Leader, Mitch McConnell?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2 ... nnell.html

Jesse Benton's departure is welcomed by Ron Paul's organization. And you'd know why that is, if you followed Ron Paul's campaign closely. Btw, when posting a link, it's good to get the CORRECT link before posting it. :roll:

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Yep. Even the Ron Paul Revolution was a hoax. If it sounds too good to be true...

Most of 'em will be riding the NitWit-MittWagon before long, well, because they hate black people.

There you go again ONCE AGAIN, NOT knowing what the fuck you're talking about. Let's add to the list, shall we?

Here are tweedle-dumb's ultra-ignorant opinions regarding Ron Paul and his supporters, plus other extravagantly wonderful accessories (BOLDED for newness):

~ ANYONE who wears a hoodie is a racist
~ I'm Isaac
~ there's a significant difference between the Democrats & the Republicans
~ Obama is some kind of saint, despite the FACT that he's owned and operated by the Military Industrial Complex (just like Romney is) and has added more to the National debt than Bush has by more than $1 trillion and in only 3 1/2 years, not to mention has flip-flopped and downright LIED about almost EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN '08 campaign promise...and a COUNTLESS list of things that are too long to mention here
~ STILL doesn't know the difference between Ron Paul's personal beliefs and his political platform from a hole in the wall
~ Ron Paul is a racist, despite the OVERWHELMING evidence showing he isn't
~ Ron Paul is a Republican
~ the Ron Paul Revolution was a hoax
~ most of Ron Paul's supporters will be endorsing/joining the Romney/Ryan ticket soon because they hate black people

What will the above wonders post in this thread in the future? Only time will tell. And hey, at least it's entertaining... :roll:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:34 am 

This source claims that a large amount of Ron Paul supporters will be voting for Gary Johnson
http://redalertpolitics.com/2012/09/15/ ... -the-same/.

If this is the case, it would appear that, in the short term, Obama wins the next election i.e. he profits from the divisions in the Republican ranks. In the long term, it will be interesting to see if Johnson makes double figures; if he does perhaps the Republican establishment will consider a change of policy in dealing with the Libertarians within their own party.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:16 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
~ I'm Isaac

just plain doug wrote:

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:53 pm 

Above is tweedle-dumb's weakest post yet.

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 7:27 am 

Eh...whatever Isaac. :roll:

:lol: ...hey, at least you finally admit...

Disco Boy wrote:
~ I'm Isaac

Mystery solved. :lol:

Unfortunately for you, Ron Paul still lost, and his delegate count never mattered. The End... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:13 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Eh...whatever Isaac. :roll:

:lol: ...hey, at least you finally admit...

Disco Boy wrote:
~ I'm Isaac

Mystery solved. :lol:

I didn't admit I was Isaac, moron. You reconstructed the misquote in my post to make it look like I did. :roll:

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Unfortunately for you, Ron Paul still lost, and his delegate count never mattered. The End... :mrgreen:

Ron Paul and The Liberty Movement are alive and well. Ron Paul's delegate count DID matter because if the GOP/RNC hadn't have fucked him over with last minute rule changes, since he was more than qualified to not only be placed on the ballot for nomination but to speak at the RNC, his supporters could've EASILY forced a brokered convention and RP could've possibly even won the nomination. The GOP/RNC knew this and THAT is why they fucked him over...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:30 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
~ I'm Isaac

Disco Boy wrote:
I didn't admit I was Isaac, moron. You reconstructed the misquote in my post to make it look like I did. :roll:

I get it now. This is another one of your patented "I never said that" moments. :roll:

Ron Paul campaign, or lack there of, got you down Isaac Boy? :wink:

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 3:46 am 

Boy, when the royalty cheque for that picture comes in, I'll be livin' on easy street! 8)

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 7:50 am 

Aha! At last we find out that it is Just Plain Doug who is really Isaac. The proof? Isaac holds the copyright for this photo, or so he claimed...

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=14183&p=348745&hilit=copyright#p348745

Quote:
Once an image is published with a copyright notice, it is copyrighted, shit for brains.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:50 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
~ I'm Isaac

Disco Boy wrote:

I get it now. This is another one of your patented "I never said that" moments. :roll:

The fuck? You CANNOT be serious? Mental illness, much?

STOP reconstructing and manipulating my quotes, you fucking idiot.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:19 am 

Plook wrote:
You do realize that most here and I am willing to say this is a pretty intelligent crowd, consider you hopelessly bound to a point of view that is both redundant in its presentation and lacking in basic supportability and when challenged is defended through childish attacks and regurgitation of so called facts that are at best half truths and more likely out right lies.

We know you think you’re helping but you lost us a long time ago, but now you are heading into Rush Limbaugh territory where you just scream the same crap louder and dress it up with funny graphics or long winded rants, while occasionally trying to bully people out of the conversation. That is not a dialog, that is just mean spirited, and a piece of crap is just fancy shit when dressed up.

So I’m leaving you to have your little crappy kingdom here where you can bully those who dare to have a dialog on the subject. But I leave you on my terms knowing exactly what you have done in the name of truth is create your own Dictatorship, where no one dare challenge the Lord of the Flies, else he be bullied and shamed.

Plook out!

:smoke:

I guess this is worth mentioning again... :smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:38 am 

Ah, you just want to show off yer spelling... :P

Miasma!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:23 am 

Sam I Am wrote:
Ah, you just want to show off yer spelling... :P

Yes yes you sniffed it out, was it that obvious???

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:35 am 

:mrgreen:

Miasma!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:54 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
~ I'm Isaac

Disco Boy wrote:

The fuck? You CANNOT be serious? Mental illness, much?

STOP reconstructing and manipulating my quotes, you fucking idiot.

:lol:

Whatever Isaac. So now your using your other patented move, the old "blame someone else for what you do" tactic. :lol:

Shouldn't you be on some Ralph Bakshi forum Isaac?

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:55 pm 

Plook wrote:
Plook wrote:
You do realize that most here and I am willing to say this is a pretty intelligent crowd, consider you hopelessly bound to a point of view that is both redundant in its presentation and lacking in basic supportability and when challenged is defended through childish attacks and regurgitation of so called facts that are at best half truths and more likely out right lies.

We know you think you’re helping but you lost us a long time ago, but now you are heading into Rush Limbaugh territory where you just scream the same crap louder and dress it up with funny graphics or long winded rants, while occasionally trying to bully people out of the conversation. That is not a dialog, that is just mean spirited, and a piece of crap is just fancy shit when dressed up.

So I’m leaving you to have your little crappy kingdom here where you can bully those who dare to have a dialog on the subject. But I leave you on my terms knowing exactly what you have done in the name of truth is create your own Dictatorship, where no one dare challenge the Lord of the Flies, else he be bullied and shamed.

Plook out!

I guess this is worth mentioning again... :smoke:

I guess this is worth it too...

There is not ONE thing I've stated that doesn't include "supportability." But if there is, then show it to me. The ONLY time I would verbally "attack" someone, is if they're harassing me first, or if we have a history. There's no "bullying" going on either. Nor are there "half-truths" or "out right lies." I'm a straight-shooter and have ALWAYS been able to back my points up.

Your problem, Plook, is that when the truth hits you right in the face, you simply can't back up ANY convincing argument you might had to begin with. I think this is because you know you're wrong and you probably wouldn't stand a chance debating me on just about ANYTHING. These silly generalizations you make, instead of being specific, pervade most, if not all of your dialogue here. You make laughable claims and compare me to Rush Limbaugh, despite the fact I'm not anywhere near that conservative. And it clearly displays how ridiculous many of your posts are. I've asked you several times now to be more explicit when stating the claims and/or accusations you've made. But you STILL almost never back your shit up with compelling evidence or proof. And we both know why.

Also, you do realize that you shouldn't speak on behalf of others, unless you're 100% certain they agree with you, especially when trying to reinforce your opinions, right? Because I'm POSITIVE others wouldn't want you speaking for them and hence, it does NOTHING to reinforce your silly and pervasive generalizations. So, speak for yourself. :roll:

Lastly, as far as I'm concerned, Ron Paul is the best choice for the 2012 US Presidency. I have of course already explicitly stated why that is. But since you disagree, I'd like to see you make a convincing argument to the contrary and show me why I'm wrong (and that goes for anybody here). I'll listen...

tweedle-dumb wrote:
:lol:

Whatever Isaac. So now your using your other patented move, the old "blame someone else for what you do" tactic. :lol:

Shouldn't you be on some Ralph Bakshi forum Isaac?

I've NEVER blamed someone else for what I've done and/or did. Take your head out of your ass.

Once again...STOP reconstructing and manipulating my quotes.

And good luck proving I'm Isaac, Jennifer.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:10 am 

Disco Boy wrote:

There is not ONE thing I've stated that doesn't include "supportability." But if there is, then show it to me. The ONLY time I would verbally "attack" someone, is if they're harassing me first, or if we have a history. There's no "bullying" going on either. Nor are there "half-truths" or "out right lies." I'm a straight-shooter and have ALWAYS been able to back my points up.

Your problem, Plook, is that when the truth hits you right in the face, you simply can't back up ANY convincing argument you might had to begin with. I think this is because you know you're wrong and you probably wouldn't stand a chance debating me on just about ANYTHING. These silly generalizations you make, instead of being specific, pervade most, if not all of your dialogue here. You make laughable claims and compare me to Rush Limbaugh, despite the fact I'm not anywhere near that conservative. And it clearly displays how ridiculous many of your posts are. I've asked you several times now to be more explicit when stating the claims and/or accusations you've made. But you STILL almost never back your shit up with compelling evidence or proof. And we both know why.

Also, you do realize that you shouldn't speak on behalf of others, unless you're 100% certain they agree with you, especially when trying to reinforce your opinions, right? Because I'm POSITIVE others wouldn't want you speaking for them and hence, it does NOTHING to reinforce your silly and pervasive generalizations. So, speak for yourself. :roll:

Lastly, as far as I'm concerned, Ron Paul is the best choice for the 2012 US Presidency. I have of course already explicitly stated why that is. But since you disagree, I'd like to see you make a convincing argument to the contrary and show me why I'm wrong (and that goes for anybody here). I'll listen...

The word was should be used instead of is for the correct context, as in, Ron Paul was a candidate, but no longer is . Gawd Isaac Boy, you sure are retarded.

Disco Isaac wrote:
I've NEVER blamed someone else for what I've done and/or did. Take your head out of your ass.

You're funny Isaac Boy. :wink: It's unnecessary for me to prove anything about you, as you've done all of the work yourself... :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:30 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

The word was should be used instead of is for the correct context, as in, Ron Paul was a candidate, but no longer is . Gawd Isaac Boy, you sure are retarded.

As far as I'm concerned, Ron Paul still IS the best choice for the 2012 US Presidency. And MANY of his supporters will be writing his name on the ballot on election day (while others will be voting for Gary Johnson)...

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

You're funny Isaac Boy. :wink: It's unnecessary for me to prove anything about you, as you've done all of the work yourself... :lol:

Riiiiiiiiiiight. Anyway, you can go back to Delusional Land now. Here's someone who's already there...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:52 am 

Little_Sally wrote:
This is the consequence of tolerating President Obama remaining in office. Are you prepared to look your children and grandchildren in the eye and explain to them why you refused to act to dump this documented mass killer from office?
Until and unless President Obama is removed from office and dumped as the Democratic Party Presidential nominee at the party convention from September 3-6, the United States stands little chance of surviving. Are you prepared to go down in a mass thermonuclear extinction because you were unwilling to demand this President's prompt ouster
WOOPS TOO LATE

i'm amazed! why has no-one picked up on this bullshit post from Little Sally? what's up? everyone fooled by the cute name? "mass killer" sally? gimme a break you fuckwit! but then again, given the tone of political debate in this place, you'll probably fit right in.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 5:42 pm 

Uncle Bernie wrote:
Little_Sally wrote:
WOOPS TOO LATE

i'm amazed! why has no-one picked up on this bullshit post from Little Sally? what's up? everyone fooled by the cute name? "mass killer" sally? gimme a break you fuckwit! but then again, given the tone of political debate in this place, you'll probably fit right in.

missing link: no-one's been fooled since about June 2012...

Image Image

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 5:40 am 

phydeaux3 wrote:
missing link: no-one's been fooled since about June 2012...

Image Image

Go Aunty Jack! We know you'll be back...there's a scream as you plummet away!

:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xs9ma5oHVbE

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:14 am 

Uncle Bernie wrote:
Little_Sally wrote:
WOOPS TOO LATE

Little_Sally is just yet another moniker among the many this clown has.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:23 pm 

BUMP hahahahaha

Disco Boy wrote:
~ I'm Isaac

just plain doug wrote:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2742 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30 ... 110  Next