Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 9:22 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2779 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 112  Next
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 4:46 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
BUMP hahahahaha

Disco Boy (OUT OF CONTEXT QUOTE): wrote:
~ I'm Isaac

just plain doug wrote:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:00 pm 

Ok boys and girls watch this... :mrgreen:

You do realize that most here and I am willing to say this is a pretty intelligent crowd, consider you hopelessly bound to a point of view that is both redundant in its presentation and lacking in basic supportability and when challenged is defended through childish attacks and regurgitation of so called facts that are at best half truths and more likely out right lies.

We know you think you’re helping but you lost us a long time ago, but now you are heading into Rush Limbaugh territory where you just scream the same crap louder and dress it up with funny graphics or long winded rants, while occasionally trying to bully people out of the conversation. That is not a dialog, that is just mean spirited, and a piece of crap is just fancy shit when dressed up.

:smoke:

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:01 pm 

Really? Post the same thing 3 times, to say someone else is being redumbnant?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:17 pm 

just plain doug wrote:

Its more like a Pavlov's dog type of thing, he actually does everything in the my post every time I put it up...its mind boggling. It’s like he hasn't really read it and in an effort to squash my point, he does exactly what it says!

Any redundancy on my part is worth watching the monkey juggle on command...especially when the command is "your a juggling monkey"...I don't know if its the result of being a straight bullshitter, stupid, or true narcissism...but it is quite the exercise in human behavior, that’s for sure...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:02 pm 

tweedle-dee wrote:
Ok boys and girls watch this... :mrgreen:

You do realize that most here and I am willing to say this is a pretty intelligent crowd, consider you hopelessly bound to a point of view that is both redundant in its presentation and lacking in basic supportability and when challenged is defended through childish attacks and regurgitation of so called facts that are at best half truths and more likely out right lies.

We know you think you’re helping but you lost us a long time ago, but now you are heading into Rush Limbaugh territory where you just scream the same crap louder and dress it up with funny graphics or long winded rants, while occasionally trying to bully people out of the conversation. That is not a dialog, that is just mean spirited, and a piece of crap is just fancy shit when dressed up.

ONE. MORE. TIME. FOR. THE. WORLD.:

There is not ONE thing I've stated that doesn't include "supportability." But if there is, then show it to me. The ONLY time I would verbally "attack" someone, is if they're harassing me first, or if we have a history. There's no "bullying" going on either. Nor are there "half-truths" or "out right lies." I'm a straight-shooter and have ALWAYS been able to back my points up.

Your problem, Plook, is that when the truth hits you right in the face, you simply can't back up ANY convincing argument you might have had to begin with. I think this is because you know you're wrong and you probably wouldn't stand a chance debating me on just about ANYTHING. These silly generalizations you make, instead of being specific, pervade most, if not all of your dialogue here. You make laughable claims and compare me to Rush Limbaugh, despite the fact I'm not anywhere near that conservative. And it clearly displays how ridiculous many of your posts are. I've asked you several times now to be more explicit when stating the claims and/or accusations you've made. But you STILL almost never back your shit up with compelling evidence or proof. And we both know why.

Also, you do realize that you shouldn't speak on behalf of others, unless you're 100% certain they agree with you, especially when trying to reinforce your opinions, right? Because I'm POSITIVE others wouldn't want you speaking for them and hence, it does NOTHING to reinforce your silly and pervasive generalizations. So, speak for yourself.

Let me remind you that this is a forum and discussion occurs here.

tweedle-dee wrote:
Its more like a Pavlov's dog type of thing, he actually does everything in the my post every time I put it up...its mind boggling. It’s like he hasn't really read it and in an effort to squash my point, he does exactly what it says!

Any redundancy on my part is worth watching the monkey juggle on command...especially when the command is "your a juggling monkey"...I don't know if its the result of being a straight bullshitter, stupid, or true narcissism...but it is quite the exercise in human behavior, that’s for sure...

Listen up, you stupid shithead. When people make certain claims, sane people back them up with evidence, proof or logic. But since you're not sane and you obviously don't know what these things are, you keep accusing me of shit that just isn't true. So, if you really want to keep pissing in the wind and continue making yourself look like a fucking idiot while ultra-generalizing and being too concise about things you clearly know NOTHING about, yet act like you do know what you're talking about, then be my guest...

I now rescind the title of tweedle-dee from Caputh and bestow you the title of tweedle-dee. It's much deserved...believe me...

And by all means, if you have VALID evidence, proof or logic that show my points are incorrect (and no, generalizing about the NSB 'til you're blue in the face, isn't what I'm referring to), then post that info here. :roll:

"You can take this pin and hang it in your ass." ~ Jimmy Carl Black, 1970.

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:57 pm 

What's an Isaac?

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 11:43 pm 

Isaac. Hebrew name meaning: "He laughs/will laugh."
a) Jewish prophet. Nearly sacrificed by his father Abraham, until God said, "Sorry, only joking". Became blind and was tricked by his youngest son, Jacob, into giving him his birthright instead of to his eldest son, Esau. Lived to the age of 180.
b) Half-Jewish prophet. Sacrificed himself on this forum with no visible help from God. Blindly tricked himself that he was right about everything since birth. Claimed that although he was only 18, he had the wisdom of a 180 year old.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:41 am 

Hey Caputh, looks like Isaac Boy relinquished the title of tweedle dee from you to plook.

Isaac wrote:

And by all means, if you have VALID evidence, proof or logic that show my points are incorrect (and no, generalizing about the NSB 'til you're blue in the face, isn't what I'm referring to), then post that info here. :roll:

Who cares what you think Isaac?

Isaac wrote:
tweedle-dumb BECAUSE ISAAC USES THIS NAME ON HIS CRAPPY ASS COMIC AND OMOEROTIC RALPH BAKSHI FAG PAGE wrote:
BUMP hahahahaha

Isaac (TOTALLY IN CONTEXT AND ACCURATE QUOTE): wrote:
~ I'm Isaac

Hey Isaac, Kmart called and they want their fat person scooter back. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:58 am 

Ah, the pointlessness of modern debate...

Hey, I heard Ron Paul got nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. I don't know if it's true, but that's what I heard.

Pretty cool...he deserves it.

Disco Boy, your only failing is that you respond too aggressively to people who use personal attack tactics because they have no real rebuttal. A lot of folks simply refuse to see or think outside the box, and kicking them in the testicles, however entertaining, only makes them sore. They will tend to dislike you.

Not that it matters. A wise man once said that truth goes through several stages. First, it is reviled and ridiculed. Then it is violently opposed and fervently beaten back. Next, it is accepted as common wisdom as if everyone always knew it.

Our day is coming. Just because selected mal-informed posters on this forum will not accept your views as valid, does not mean that you do not have a good grasp on reality. We can't expect many people to be like that, can we? After all, this is a world of information-dispensing gagetry...there is so much information that it is impossible to determine exactly what the facts are, and so many different ways of getting information that it all just seems to run together, like slime out of toilet pipes into the sewer system.

Most people in North America are comfortable with the information systems they were weened on as babies...television, radio, and newspapers. The internet has shown some of us that all information is suspect, but we can't expect everyone to do the math and determine actuality. Most folks would much rather let the teacher tell them what the answer is.

So, in the end, this is just a small rock-star fan forum. It amazes me how seriously some folks take it, even myself. While you and I may have mastered the art of howling into a vaccuum, it really doesn't pay much, does it?

Eventually, most people will see the reality of empire. It will be because we showed them.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:27 am 

Being a jackass is just Isaacs style, but you already know that.... :roll:

BAN ISAAC AGAIN BAN ISAAC AGAIN BAN ISAAC AGAIN

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:14 pm 

Plook wrote:
just plain doug wrote:

Like I side..."that Train ain't never late"... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 4:26 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Ah, the pointlessness of modern debate...

Hey, I heard Ron Paul got nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize. I don't know if it's true, but that's what I heard.

Pretty cool...he deserves it.

Disco Boy, your only failing is that you respond too aggressively to people who use personal attack tactics because they have no real rebuttal. A lot of folks simply refuse to see or think outside the box, and kicking them in the testicles, however entertaining, only makes them sore. They will tend to dislike you.

Not that it matters. A wise man once said that truth goes through several stages. First, it is reviled and ridiculed. Then it is violently opposed and fervently beaten back. Next, it is accepted as common wisdom as if everyone always knew it.

Our day is coming. Just because selected mal-informed posters on this forum will not accept your views as valid, does not mean that you do not have a good grasp on reality. We can't expect many people to be like that, can we? After all, this is a world of information-dispensing gagetry...there is so much information that it is impossible to determine exactly what the facts are, and so many different ways of getting information that it all just seems to run together, like slime out of toilet pipes into the sewer system.

Most people in North America are comfortable with the information systems they were weened on as babies...television, radio, and newspapers. The internet has shown some of us that all information is suspect, but we can't expect everyone to do the math and determine actuality. Most folks would much rather let the teacher tell them what the answer is.

So, in the end, this is just a small rock-star fan forum. It amazes me how seriously some folks take it, even myself. While you and I may have mastered the art of howling into a vaccuum, it really doesn't pay much, does it?

Eventually, most people will see the reality of empire. It will be because we showed them.

These are ALL great points. And again, I'm always glad to read your posts.

Please don't ever stop posting here.

tweedle-dee wrote:
Like I side..."that Train ain't never late"... :mrgreen:

You know, if there ever was a Z forum IQ entry requirement test to be taken, you'd be one of the first to FAIL HARD...

Meanwhile, just like you, tweedle-dumb keeps denying reality...

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 12:29 am 

Isaac is a chump
he has multiple accounts
Ban Bakshi Boy now

:lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:04 am 

142...in 1992, god only knows it must have dropped due to memory loss in the last 20 years... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:26 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
I now rescind the title of tweedle-dee from Caputh and bestow you the title of tweedle-dee. It's much deserved...believe me...

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

Actually, in utter violation of previous vows, I would like to point out here Disco Boy, that your signature refers to "Tweetle Dum" and "Tweetle Dee". Are these modern-day versions of Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee who like tweeting? Or are they relatives of Tweety bird? I think we should be told.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:44 am 

Caputh wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh away.

Actually, in utter violation of previous vows, I would like to point out here Disco Boy, that your signature refers to "Tweetle Dum" and "Tweetle Dee". Are these modern-day versions of Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee who like tweeting? Or are they relatives of Tweety bird? I think we should be told.

Wouldn't that make DB Crock-of-Shit DumDee... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 9:29 am 

Plook wrote:
Crock-of-Shit DumDee... :mrgreen:

Your best yet! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 7:02 pm 

Once you morons PROVE the idiotic claims against Ron Paul or myself, let me know. Until then, keep cocksmoking... :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:27 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
Once you morons PROVE the idiotic claims against Ron Paul or myself, let me know. Until then, keep cocksmoking... :)

Isaac - on a Ralph Bakshi forum wrote:
No, YOU are the sheep. YOU need to do research. You know NOTHING about the American economic system. It's called FEDERAL reserve. FEDERAL = GOVERNMENT.
...http://www.ralphbakshi.com/forum/viewto ... 4078#14078

Carbon copy post style right down to the CAPITOL LETTERS to put emphasis on specific words. I have a bold word for Isaac Boy and that word is OBVIOUS, as in, it's OBVIOUS that DISCO BOY is ISAAC.

Let me know if you need more PROOF Isaac Boy... :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:05 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:

..."while occasionally trying to bully people out of the conversation."

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:50 pm 

tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

No, YOU are the sheep. YOU need to do research. You know NOTHING about the American economic system. It's called FEDERAL reserve. FEDERAL = GOVERNMENT.

Carbon copy post style right down to the CAPITOL LETTERS to put emphasis on specific words. I have a bold word for Isaac Boy and that word is OBVIOUS, as in, it's OBVIOUS that DISCO BOY is ISAAC.

So because Isaac emphasized the words, "YOU", "NOTHING", "FEDERAL" & "GOVERNMENT", through capitalization, you think that's "proof" I'm him?

You see, THIS is one of the reasons why you're a fucking idiot.

tweedle-dee wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Asking you to prove your claims is considered, "...trying to bully people out of the conversation"?

Comedy Gold...I tell ya, folks. Comedy fucking Gold...

Last edited by Disco Boy on Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 3:52 pm 

Leave his hair alone,
But you can kiss his comb.

The above can be applied to both DB and Plook.Them guys are more alike than different,scary eh? :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 10:20 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
tweedle-dumb wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

So because Isaac emphasized the words, "YOU", "NOTHING", "FEDERAL" & "GOVERNMENT", through capitalization, you think that's "proof" I'm him?

tweedle-dee wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

Asking you to prove your claims is considered, "...trying to bully people out of the conversation"?

Comedy Gold...I tell ya, folks. Comedy fucking Gold...

DB, could you talk about Canadian politics for a change? Or is that too unimportant?

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 11:51 pm 

Isaac Boy doesn't live in Canada. He lives in a Kmart.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 8:38 am 

Disco Boy wrote:
"...THIS is one of the reasons why you're a fucking idiot...THIS is one of the reasons why you're a fucking idiot...Comedy Gold...I tell ya, folks. Comedy fucking Gold..."

Bullying is the use of coercion to abuse or intimidate others. The behavior can be habitual and it can include verbal harassment or threat or coercion and may be directed repeatedly towards particular victims.The victim of bullying is sometimes referred to as a "target".
:idea:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2779 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 ... 112  Next