Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:05 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2744 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 110  Next
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:22 pm 

Unbind your mind, there is no time...

BOING!

Last edited by A rope leash on Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 8:23 pm 

DISCORPORATE

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 9:14 pm 

Nyuk,nyuk,nyuk,....Look at my links,look at my links.....Nyaaaaaaah!

Hey Edith! I'm discorperatin' out here! Where's my beer and get outta' my chair yous meathead yous! :mrgreen:

RP is different.He does have some good ideas. :|

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:06 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
I see your point.

But how I look at it is that when someone is consistent as hell and has no history of dishonesty, then I tend to believe that someone and see no reason why they would lie, especially when they're defending themself against horrible accusations.

DB,I like RP but do you really see no reason to doubt? I mean your statement is eerily close to blind obedience,if I can put myself in that spot,I might. (lie) Who knows? That's about the crux of that biscuit,you seem like a really cool,caring dude,man,so I worry.....silly I know.But I think,in these politico's agenda there are some real lies behind every truth and visa-vesa. :|
I whole heartedly support your first points if it wasn't in politics.Believing in someone and people can change right? Ya thats cool.So,I guess that's the best way to explain how I view politics.Sounds too good,if your real.There's still 8 shopping months left before we vote so for my vote I'll take.....one unreleased copy of CSN&Y fighting in the dressing room at The Fillmore west! Mint condition. :wink: :mrgreen:

I don't get the "blind obedience" comment? Because again, based on what we know about Ron Paul, I really see no reason to seriously doubt or vilify him. I know most of us here are somewhat cynical about politics in general and for good reason since there's hardly anyone to believe in these days because of their lies, flip-flop nature and general dishonesty. And that's why I've rarely ever rallied behind politicians. But I really believe Ron Paul is different. He's stuck to his personal and political platform for 30+ years, won't change his platform to win votes and hence is consistent as all hell. And while I don't agree with everything he believes in, he's truly a super-rare individual.

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:13 am 

A rope leash wrote:
...Frank Zappa was a racist...

Stupidest post ever.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 1:36 pm 

Disco Boy wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
DB,I like RP but do you really see no reason to doubt? I mean your statement is eerily close to blind obedience,if I can put myself in that spot,I might. (lie) Who knows? That's about the crux of that biscuit,you seem like a really cool,caring dude,man,so I worry.....silly I know.But I think,in these politico's agenda there are some real lies behind every truth and visa-vesa. :|
I whole heartedly support your first points if it wasn't in politics.Believing in someone and people can change right? Ya thats cool.So,I guess that's the best way to explain how I view politics.Sounds too good,if your real.There's still 8 shopping months left before we vote so for my vote I'll take.....one unreleased copy of CSN&Y fighting in the dressing room at The Fillmore west! Mint condition. :wink: :mrgreen:

I don't get the "blind obedience" comment? Because again, based on what we know about Ron Paul, I really see no reason to seriously doubt or vilify him. I know most of us here are somewhat cynical about politics in general and for good reason since there's hardly anyone to believe in these days because of their lies, flip-flop nature and general dishonesty. And that's why I've rarely ever rallied behind politicians. But I really believe Ron Paul is different. He's stuck to his personal and political platform for 30+ years, won't change his platform to win votes and hence is consistent as all hell. And while I don't agree with everything he believes in, he's truly a super-rare individual.

I can dig it.Just always keep asking questions and you won't be following him with blind obedience,thats all.Right now outta all the uglies,he's the cutest,and there's a whole lotta time left,so will he survive until the convention? If so what are his chances then? You know the GOP is not RP's friend,unless they need a vote in congress.Hell,they treat him as the radical jester of the group that they have to put up with.(never bad mouth another Republican) The Ronny Reagan rule.They seem to have a hard time following that one.Especialy when asked about RP and his policies! :|

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:12 pm 
Banned

Big Establishment Pushes Drug to ‘Cure Racism’
Maybe Ron Paul should try some of this.
Medical establishment seeks to chemically castrate ‘aberrant thoughts’
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Thursday, March 15, 2012
As part of the headlong rush towards a Brave New World society, the establishment is feverishly pushing drugs that chemically castrate an individual’s ‘aberrant thoughts’, with the latest proposal claiming that people can be given a drug to “cure” racism.
http://www.infowars.com/*SPAM* ... re-racism/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:29 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Unbind your mind, there is no time...

BOING!

THIS unhinged CRAP is what you RonPaulRevolution-ists are arguing for?????????? Jesus Fucking Christ :shock:

http://jeffersonstatemilitia.com/

Hey, Arch, do you ever actually do anything? Yes I run the Freedom Ranch Compound in the State of Jefferson and put in about 70+ hours a week which includes running ...

Last edited by phydeaux3 on Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:23 pm 

^
:mrgreen:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:10 pm 
Banned

Kony Is Dead, Stop Obamney 2012 Instead

Saman Mohammadi
Infowars.com
March 15, 2012
The 2012 U.S. presidential race is shaping up to be a struggle between Goldman Sachs candidate Mitt Romney and fellow Goldman Sachs candidate Barack Obama on one side, and anti-Goldman Sachs candidate Ron Paul on the other side.
http://www.infowars.com/kony-is-dead-st ... 2-instead/

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:36 pm 

KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:

I can dig it.Just always keep asking questions and you won't be following him with blind obedience,thats all.Right now outta all the uglies,he's the cutest,and there's a whole lotta time left,so will he survive until the convention? If so what are his chances then? You know the GOP is not RP's friend,unless they need a vote in congress.Hell,they treat him as the radical jester of the group that they have to put up with.(never bad mouth another Republican) The Ronny Reagan rule.They seem to have a hard time following that one.Especialy when asked about RP and his policies! :|

I always try to ask questions and balance the evidence or facts before reaching a conclusion. Some say I'm too analytical.

I think Ron Paul will survive but I don't think he'll win. And that's not because there isn't a lot of support for him. It's mainly a combination of certain things. For one, his platform is too radical for many people (though, that may change one day). But it's also because of some of the public's misinformation about his platform and him as a person. Not to mention the blatant voter fraud going on right now in several states, mostly notably in Maine (which he's aware of). So his chances aren't good. However, if he runs again in 2016, his following will probably be large enough for him to be a serious contender. Though, he'll be 80 years old by then and that will cause certain problems...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 10:40 am 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 7:51 pm 

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:29 pm 

^ :mrgreen: :|

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:32 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:20 pm 

Here's 18 minutes of some radio jocky telling us how Ron Paul will win this election:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IU2AvSwzuok

So you know.

Ron Paul or none at all.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:22 pm 

O funny pictures!

Gah!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:25 pm 

Picking on a poor old man...(really poor...gives back some of his salary, even)

http://www.ronpaul.net/html/about.html

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:27 pm 

You ought to be ashamed.

What if somebody did that to Frank Zappa?

That wouldn't be nice, either.

You don't make fun of honest heros.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:52 am 

It is called Ad hominen...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:38 am 

I's just tryin' to make 'em feel bad.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 6:57 am 

Ron Paul on the Tonight Show last night...

http://12160.info/video/2649739:Video:8 ... en_twitter

...check the roitous applause. Does Romney get that? Santorum?

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:49 am 

A rope leash wrote:
Ron Paul on the Tonight Show last night...

http://12160.info/video/2649739:Video:8 ... en_twitter

...check the roitous applause. Does Romney get that? Santorum?

Yes they do, when they go on the big talk shows. Go figure.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:46 pm 

Let's check that...

http://www.nbc.com/the-tonight-show/vid ... ey/1262892

That's Romney.

As far as I can tell, Santorum doesn't do late-night, and Gingrich is also not there.

Romney doing Top Ten List:

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/video/mi ... w-15195332

B-celebrity shit.

As far as I can tell, most of these guys don't do late-night.

Just googlin'.

Keep on goog-lane.

Obama does late-nite.

Ron Paul does late-nite.

They cool, I guess...

goo-glane...

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 7:48 pm 

No, really...what do you think of John Fogerty?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 2744 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 110  Next