Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:42 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 12:37 pm 

at least you lot have the checks and balances working sort of ok with mid term elections and all that stuff - here in the uk tony blair has abolished the house of lords which traditionally gave EVERY govt a hard time and made em re-write legislation till it was correct - and replaced it with a bunch of appointed asslickers of his own chooseing . of course previously the other house was not elected but was a mixture of hereditary peers, judges, clerics and ex-ministers  - the fact that it wernt elected aint the point - these guys where beholden to nobody and could think as they thought fit - it worked - the important thing.<br>least democracy is alive in kicking in the usa - we invented it, you have it and i hope you keep it. our only hope now is the queen who has to rubber stamp legislation ( she can reject it but the last guy who did that ended up minus his head ) - if tony trys to remove her, and he might, he is a dead man.<br>i hope you see this mr.blair you cocksucker.<br><br><br>oh yeah - since the defeat of communism there is no real difference with western political parties - whats the debate ? a penny on income tax ? at the moment free market capatialism rules the roost ( except in france ) - whats the alternative - do we need an alternative ? <br><br>nice game of chicken kennedy and Kruschev had - both nutters eh ? ever see that footage of Kruschev in the un banging his shoe on the desk ? crazy guy. <br><br> jimmi carter was i clean think, or was he.<br><br>mungo<br>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:31 pm 

Image<br><br>cuba was serious - that wernt - in the greater scheme of things that is<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:41 pm 

they say love is blind - well it is for me - i can overlook almost anything in a being i admire<br><br>Image<br><br>good one aint it !<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 2:59 pm 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=general;num=1036432966;start=15#23 date=11/28/03 at 12:06:10][center]<br> ::)<br>Is this a result of education budgets being slashed?[/center][/quote]<br>Sorry, jimmie, Mungo couldn't see the point ! Isn't that ironic ?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:03 pm 

dont believe i know that one mr. D - say you help me out and post it yourself - its my bedtime now see - saturday in the morn and i have to meet the guys up at the quarry - we usually dress up in camo gear, shoot cans and pics of saddam up and have a hog roast with gallons of miller on a saturday - its quite safe as a rule- once " earley " did manage to put a slug straight through his head but hes ok now - somehow, it didnt affect him much. belch.<br><br>toodle pip for now<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:05 pm 

mij - take the covers OFF the binoculars - THEN you will see the point - duhhhhhhhhhhhh.<br>gimme strength............<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2003 3:16 pm 

well im glad you appreciate me jimmi - now hows about that pay rise we where talkin about...<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2003 3:15 pm 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=general;num=1036432966;start=30#32 date=11/28/03 at 17:05:30]mij - take the covers OFF the binoculars - THEN you will see the point - duhhhhhhhhhhhh.<br>gimme strength............<br><br>mungo[/quote]<br><br>I pretty guess jimmie felt ironic about your own degree of expressing yourself in the english language, your tongue. That's why he made a comment about education budget being slashed, and you admited yourself you didn't see the point, adding another degree in irony !<br><br>Mungo missing the point<br>Bush missing the point<br><br>It was love at first sight !

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 10:02 am 

what is this goin on here - some kind of comedy double act ? i see then - the jimm and mij show !now tell me this guys - you be performing yer own material or is this going to be a bad cover  of something along the lines of ,errr, dumb and dumber ?<br><br>mungo<br><br>

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2003 1:38 pm 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=general;num=1036432966;start=30#38 date=11/30/03 at 12:02:27]what is this goin on here - some kind of comedy double act ? <br>mungo<br>[/quote]<br><br>You don't see ? Guess you just add up another degree !<br><br>Never cease to amuse me, Mung !<br><br>HaHaHa   ;D<br><br>Mung and his love...<br><br>Don't go changing, to try and please me <br>You never let me down before <br>Don't imagine you're too familiar <br>And I don't see you anymore <br>I wouldn't leave you in times of trouble <br>We never could have come this far <br>I took the good times, I'll take the bad times <br>I'll take you, Bush, the way you are <br><br>(with apology to Billy Joel    ;D   ;D   ;D)<br><br>(It's getting funnier by the minute)

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 2:45 am 

right oh mij - you ammused ? yikes ! theres a  first time for everything i suppose. believe me, its an honour for me to have played such an important role in this stage of yer personal development - the aquisition of a sense of humour ! lets hope you keep a hold of this new found attribute - i would much prefer a new humorus mij to the old bitter and twisted version we have become accuston to ! if the price we have to pay for this is at my expense, its a price i will gladly pay.<br>tell ya what - if jimm dont wanna play" tweedle dum & tweedle dee " with ya, i will - hows that sound ? <br><br>mungo<br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:47 am 

Were Only In It For The Oil.<br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br><br>God damn im clever.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 6:58 am 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=general;num=1036432966;start=30#40 date=12/01/03 at 04:45:44]right oh mij - you ammused ? <br>mungo<br>[/quote]<br><br>I'm amused pretty much of the time on this forum, believe me. There's plenty of good topics and good people with funny replies to last me a bit when I login.<br><br>It's just that sometime, when I encounter idiotic reasoning, self-arrogance, dumbness and crass stupidity, it makes me very sad and a bit mad (for Frank it was probably a bit sad and very mad). Thus, losing my good humor dispositions. I try to stay cool but you can't always stand still when confronted with poverty of the mind.<br><br>But, I'm fine.    8)   <br><br>Thanks for caring, Mung... You're all heart !

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 11:10 am 

could not have put it better myself mij - a tip for ya - quit while yer ahead ( well, lets say even ) ! you know it cant last.<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2003 3:13 pm 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=general;num=1036432966;start=30#44 date=12/01/03 at 13:10:16]could not have put it better myself mij - a tip for ya - quit while yer ahead ( well, lets say even ) ! you know it cant last.<br>mungo[/quote]<br><br>And miss all the fun ? You must be out of your mind ! <br><br>(and I don't feel even with you, let's say ahead  8))<br>(anyway, just joking, I'm not counting out times. I'll let you do that)<br><br>Iidiotic reasoning, self-arrogance, dumbness and crass stupidity, didn't you see all these qualities in Mr. Bush ? An independant survey done in Iraq - done by Iraq and independant persons not involved in the mess - showed that 79% of Iraq natives don't (and eventually won't) trust Americans in what they're trying to do in Iraq. Did you hear what the religious imams (or whatever) had to say about Bush last visit ? No good news for the boys up there. But I guess they'll never know.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:06 am 

CANT SEE THAT POST MIJ - <br><br>MUNGO

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 5:13 am 

ok i see it now - for some reason page 4 of this thread would not appear for mr till i replied above - its fixed now.<br><br>come on mij - it aint just the usa / uk in iraq - now we have the japs and spainsh too - theres a bigger picture. <br>i dont want to continue this sorta exchange with ya till you recognise that bigger picture cause all this anti-usa stuff is now BORING. post some sensible stuff and ill reconsider -  till then im gone.  <br>dont let this spoil yer christmas.<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2003 6:26 am 

[quote author=dallas alice link=board=general;num=1036432966;start=45#48 date=12/02/03 at 07:13:14]come on mij - it aint just the usa / uk in iraq - now we have the japs and spainsh too - theres a bigger picture. <br>i dont want to continue this sorta exchange with ya till you recognise that bigger picture cause all this anti-usa stuff is now BORING mungo[/quote]<br><br>I really don't see what difference it would make since all these participants are there because of Mr. Bush. Seems likely they should have questioned more before jumping into that big mess. Unless their leaders also has the same 'qualities' as Bush; these qualities I mentioned before. BTW, did you listen to Spanish people reaction ? I wouldn't be surprised if they leave. And, up to now, USA is commanding everything. The rest of them dudes obey.<br><br>According to your reasoning, does it become acceptable because it's not only USA who's in Iraq ? <br><br>And once again, just for the benefit of new comers into that forum, I'll repeat what Mungo didn't understand since a long long time ago...<br><br>I'm not anti-USA. I'm anti-BUSH and his gang<br><br>When I use the terms 'US' or 'USA', I have no choice cause that's the name of the country (or should I say in this case: Big Company) who started this mess. But it's not representative of the whole population of USA. There's lots and lots of good people there. I just hope they'll get out and vote against this administration, the worst administration USA got in a long long time. They'll pay for it for generations to come.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 82 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next