Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:17 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: More fun for Friday
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 8:06 am 

Somethin for our friends across the pond. Don't get upset. Just a bit of fun.<br><br><br>http://www.dancingbush.com

Post subject: Re: More fun for Friday
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:40 pm 

So HE is the TRUE Dancin' Fool...<br>Damn, that was EVEN funnier and better than that ''Yellow Snow'' video from one of the other threads...<br><br>Try show this on CNN...<br><br>Thank u very much for posting this and keep more of this stuff coming, i LOVE it.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 3:50 pm 

[quote author=Chris_Federico link=board=general;num=1036778807;start=0#3 date=11/08/02 at 14:18:04]<br>He he heeee! As an American, I hereby declare this the MAKE FUN OF BUSH thread. That stupid religious evil idiot. Fuck Bush. HE should be the one killed in this so-called "War Against Terror."<br><br><br>CF[/quote]<br><br>Seems as if you are upsetting the LORD (a.k.a.:Mattie_Told_Hattie), i wonder what punishment HE has got in mind for you.<br>Remember this....:<br>There's a BIG difference between kneeling down and bending over.<br>I got myself into the same situation when i was just new to this forum and also said something about Bush and the USA that upset a couple of our fellow American forum members and i was also told to F#!* myself...<br>It's a hard situation, i am not exactly Pro Bush, but i also NOT like the fact that some crazy-ass desert sheik has got all sorts of weapons to use on both his own citizens and maybe other parts of the world...<br>The guy has done some naughty shit in the past, i mean he had 2 of his son-in-laws killed by his own son, how sick is that ???<br>No, i do think the world and especially Irak would be better off without him.<br>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:15 am 

[quote author=Ronnys_Noomies link=board=general;num=1036778807;start=0#12 date=11/09/02 at 10:13:37]<br>However, get real. You've created a context for your statements with all your vitriol on this board. Don't think that doesn't color your subsequent posts, my friend. You have marginalized and isolated yourself. If you hadn't added the FUCK OFF, ASSHOLE, maybe you'd get some credit for your statement. But you just couldn't resist, could you? Ever hear of the saying, "Consider the source?"[/quote]<br>Very well put, Ronny.<br><br>And I don't like it MTH leaving. For real. I mean, that would mean that you can't express your (political) views without someone getting pissed off and leaving the board. <br>Not a Bush-supporter myself. And I surely don't find it 'reprehensible' to say he should be killed, etc. It's just a metaphore for 'I don't like his policy', MTH. So don't wind yourself up about it.<br><br>Besides, MTH, do you think the song Dickies such an asshole also is 'reprehensible'? It is also about a president. And he had some scandals over him too, just like your friend Bush had recently. But no, in a patriotic mood, waging this war (presumably mostely for oil, $ and to make sure Bush gets re-elected (a war is always good for patriotic moral) - Iraq still can't be linked with Al Q, so 9/11 is not an argument here. Why doesn't bush  interfer in some african countries, who also have dictators? Why not Pakistan? They DO have nuclear weapons, Iraq doesn't. Why not North-Korea? Etc, etc.) most americans seem to forget that. Talking about a cover up...<br><br>So it seems like you shot yourself in the foot on this one Mattie. And this has some implications for your remarks you made in the Conservative-thread.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:23 am 

Location: Wandering aimlessly through the American wasteland...
I hope the F.B.I. crawls so far up Chris Federico's ass, that he tastes Brylcream.  What an idiot!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 11:12 am 

Location: Wandering aimlessly through the American wasteland...
[shadow=red,left,400]  BADDA-BING![/shadow]<br>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:05 pm 

Hey you lot, this was a thread for fun, not to slate off the American President especially not to post things like K**l him.<br><br>[move] ;D ;D CHILL OUT ;D ;D[/move]

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 6:35 pm 

[quote author=drooling_savant link=board=general;num=1036778807;start=15#15 date=11/09/02 at 12:23:07]I hope the F.B.I. crawls so far up Chris Federico's ass, that he tastes Brylcream.  What an idiot![/quote]<br>Where's your sense of humor ? Don't take yourself too seriously. <br>Here, up North, we don't find Bush to be a funny guy at all. We pray he dies soon. Go on, call the FBI. HaHaHa !<br> ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 6:38 pm 

[quote author=MentalTossFlycoon link=board=general;num=1036778807;start=15#16 date=11/09/02 at 12:54:40]<br>If only Mattie would take a hint from jimmie d; who offers abundant doses of sarcasm, but doesn't do it in a fuck-you-asshole kind of way. Several times I've found myself agreeing with Mattie, only to scroll down and watch in horror as he embarks on another vicious personal attack. By the end, the original point I agreed with is completely lost, and my net reaction to the post is "What a jerk."<br>[/quote]<br>I feel the same way. MTH loves his guns and loves his Bush. Better not say a bad word about that. Or else, the Power that be will crash you, sinner !!!<br>I'm trembling now just to think of the evil is gonna do me next !!!<br> ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D