Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:29 am
Posts: 5091
I can only laugh when I see these published reports on the price of gas globally but the real question is what is the price of democracy and who bought it?

Does this not make you wonder why we spend trillions upon trillions of dollars fighting the oil geography of earth instead of just installing alternative fuel stations across the USA.

The technology is already there to balance our nations total fuel consumption by implementing clean alternative power for vehicles and homes.I would rather see Trillions invested in building Hydro Fuel Stations from Coast to coast and mile long solar panel grids for home power .

We as a nation are slaves of the Bilderbergs and the government elect. Be it Democrat or Republican those elected into office have allegiance to Fortune 100 Companies and do not not act in the interest of those who elected them as designed when this countries government and laws were established. The USA is just one more notch in the plan of Global Enslavement.

One thing I know for sure fighting long military battles will in no way establish long term prosperity for our nation.Just like the collapse of Russia with their 10 year war in Afghanistan the US War machine has become one large aspect our nation falling into a North American Federation. Say goodbye USA. It's been nice knowing you.

US Borders are a joke and it is this way by design.Yes a few states are showing some low tolerance by putting illegals in jail but the fact is that 25 Billion Dollars has been wired from US Banks to Mexico since January and 250 Billion has been wired to Latin American Countries since 2001. There are close to 22 Million Illegal Immigrants in this country. Skilled Jobs are taken by Illegal Immigrants 10.5 Million of them. I repeat SKILLED JOBS. They have used 400 Billion in Social Services that US Tax Dollars pay for. The quality of life goes up in these countries and down here. This is all part of the WAR on the middle Class.

This is not the 1970s where the US Dollar ruled the world economy. Our trillion dollar deficits and the money we borrow from China has nothing to back it up. All countries are becoming globally enslaved. National Unity and Prosperity for average people has been flushed down the toilet by Bilderberg greed.

Democracy and The American Dream is over.

_________________
Trendmonger's Moment Of Clarity

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.


Last edited by Trendmonger on Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:38 am 
Offline
Banned
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 3:25 pm
Posts: 4071
Location: Silver Spring, Maryland
Original 2-page price-of-gas thread found at the following forum link:

http://www.zappa.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.p ... ght=petrol

_________________
"If Frank Zappa cut a fart and mixed it to stereo, I'd buy it!" - jimmie d


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:48 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:29 am
Posts: 5091
jimmie d killed the forum wrote:
Original 2-page price-of-gas thread found at the following forum link:

http://www.zappa.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.p ... ght=petrol

Well people can take their global knowledge on the Price of Gas and equate that with the Price of Democracy.

Yes Democracy has a price and it has been sold.

Democracy has been sold to the owners of Global Enslavement.
Perpetuated World Dependency of oil is based on the implemented principles of Global Enslavement.

Technology exists to balance global consumption of Oil where clean and alternative fuels can power our automobiles and homes. Who knows maybe these technologies landed on Inca Roads but typical human greed keeps the world from implementing it globally.

_________________
Trendmonger's Moment Of Clarity

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4841
Thanks for all the psychobabble rap

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 14, 2006 1:43 pm
Posts: 560
Location: UCONN Hell-Eastern CT.
I can't understand why the big oil co's, w/ all their profits, aren't trying to be on the ground floor of new energy sources. They know they aren't going to have oil forever, be on the ground floor of the new, hopefully cleaner source of sustaining our society. Solar, wind, water, whatever.
Other than driving and electricity for lights, I am not relying on the utilities and oil co's. My next home will be solar for water, wood for heat, well water, potable septic, and sealed tight and w/ recycled insulation products. I see the writing on the wall.

_________________
Seriously? WTF?!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:29 am
Posts: 5091
thejonesfactor wrote:
I can't understand why the big oil co's, w/ all their profits, aren't trying to be on the ground floor of new energy sources. They know they aren't going to have oil forever, be on the ground floor of the new, hopefully cleaner source of sustaining our society. Solar, wind, water, whatever.
Other than driving and electricity for lights, I am not relying on the utilities and oil co's. My next home will be solar for water, wood for heat, well water, potable septic, and sealed tight and w/ recycled insulation products. I see the writing on the wall.


The only ones that are on the ground floor so to speak are nitch investment business units and a small portion of the populous. One of the reasons why governments and oil companies have not forged ahead is because of greed.

Oil for however long it lasts, how long? maybe a decade, two or three. It's a crap shoot. Oil brings in the money be it to those that own it, those that refine it or those that collect taxes from it.

The business of OIL is a RAPE, RAPE, RAPE situation with the owners, refiners and tax collectors depleting as much of the financial interest of the citizens of the world as possible.

Do you think any of those owners, refiners and tax collectors care about the environment? (pause, think)

Do you think any of those owners, refiners and tax collectors care about the financial well being of the world populous? (pause, think)

There is a way to provide energy to every home and vehicle in the world from natural clean resources but man just keeps on playing the game of greed and war.

_________________
Trendmonger's Moment Of Clarity

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:29 am
Posts: 5091
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Thanks for all the psychobabble rap


Thanks for nothing.

Your commentary shows why your thoughts are better suited for possibly pushing the button on cruise missiles. I really wonder how much you really know about Pearl Harbor and 9/11 and who the real terrorist to our nation was on those two days.

The United States Of America wanted those events to happen to the point where they knew it all was coming, participated in the actions with full cooperation and said bring it on so we can rev our war engines and let em' run full throttle.

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
OK I am confused are we talking about only a shot at bin laden, or a preemptive strike at a high value target? And we have been bombed on our mainland ,Pear Harbour, Trade towers. Again war sucks, study history. were you against the Hiroshima bombing?

_________________
Trendmonger's Moment Of Clarity

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 3:50 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4841
WOW, You are misinformed, when did your family immigrate to the US ? I really like talking Music on this forum so let's agree to disagree. You really do need to get a grip.

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:29 am
Posts: 5091
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
WOW, You are misinformed, when did your family immigrate to the US ? I really like talking Music on this forum so let's agree to disagree. You really do need to get a grip.


My grandparents migrated legally from Italy just about 100 years ago.

Agreeing to disagree is a most polite way to address the issue without getting into long dialog on the issue itself. It's a safe and peaceful follow up but basically shows nothing.

Your initial comment in this topic without commenting on the issues minimally tells me on this issue you show no data or opinion to support anything.

Ad I said Thanks for nothing but those that have anything intellectual to add to this topic I most certainly welcome facts and pinions.

Peace

_________________
Trendmonger's Moment Of Clarity

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:37 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 22, 2006 11:33 am
Posts: 3981
Yes, yes, yes, I always come here to learn from the great Trendmonger.
You should try out for a slot on Keith Olberman's show. Ratings will soar and we will all be the wiser thanks to your grasp of world events. Amen.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:29 am
Posts: 5091
brainpang wrote:
Yes, yes, yes, I always come here to learn from the great Trendmonger.
You should try out for a slot on Keith Olberman's show. Ratings will soar and we will all be the wiser thanks to your grasp of world events. Amen.


If you are a grown man you don't need me to teach you a thing.

Human dialog about thought provoking issues is what it is.Some dilate their minds to investigate and debate while others revel in their otherness.

PRICE OF GAS vs. PRICE OF DEMOCRACY

_________________
Trendmonger's Moment Of Clarity

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:08 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:56 am
Posts: 125
Location: philly
Trendmonger wrote:
US Borders are a joke and it is this way by design.Yes a few states are showing some low tolerance by putting illegals in jail but the fact is that 25 Billion Dollars has been wired from US Banks to Mexico since January and 250 Billion has been wired to Latin American Countries since 2001. There are close to 22 Billion Illegal Immigrants in this country and since 1996. Skilled Jobs Taken by Illegal Immigrants 10.5 Million. I repeat SKILLED JOBS. They have used 400 Billion in Social Services that US Tax Dollars pay for. The quality of life goes up in these countries and down here. This is all part of the WAR on the middle Class.


You, sir, are fucking stupid and racist. I don't think that I need to elaborate.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:56 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 24, 2007 7:14 am
Posts: 23363
Location: Kitchener, Ontario, CANADA
'
Who started this thread?

Image

_________________
You're probably wondering why I'm here
(not that it makes a heck of a lot of a difference to ya)
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:47 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:56 am
Posts: 125
Location: philly
Yeah.... I guess its funny how a person who starts a thread complaining about how the little guy is getting it up the pooper has the audacity to then turn around and point a finger at hard working people who do nothing but try to support their families.

I think he has two dicks in his mouth..... Dweezil and Lou Dobbs.

Keep sucking Trendmonger... your bound to get a protein surprise sooner or later.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 10:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Oct 10, 2005 3:03 pm
Posts: 6376
Location: Pouting for you? Punky Meadows, pouting for you?!!
Trendmonger wrote:
There are close to 22 Billion Illegal Immigrants in this country and since 1996.
    :roll:

_________________
The way I see it Barry, this should be a very dynamite show.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 7:29 pm
Posts: 10009
Image


great film

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 12:00 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 13, 2005 2:17 pm
Posts: 2376
Location: Kapuskasing, Ontario
zackpassman wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
US Borders are a joke and it is this way by design.Yes a few states are showing some low tolerance by putting illegals in jail but the fact is that 25 Billion Dollars has been wired from US Banks to Mexico since January and 250 Billion has been wired to Latin American Countries since 2001. There are close to 22 Billion Illegal Immigrants in this country and since 1996. Skilled Jobs Taken by Illegal Immigrants 10.5 Million. I repeat SKILLED JOBS. They have used 400 Billion in Social Services that US Tax Dollars pay for. The quality of life goes up in these countries and down here. This is all part of the WAR on the middle Class.


You, sir, are fucking stupid and racist. I don't think that I need to elaborate.

A racist???? Did I miss something???? It is now racist to think immigration laws should be followed?

_________________
For my clinically insane music
http://routenote.com/album/FOWL
http://www.myspace.com/fowlmusic
http://www.last.fm/music/fowl
http://www.deezer.com/en/#music/fowl
Your mental health requires buying my cd


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 2:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:29 am
Posts: 5091
polydigm wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
There are close to 22 Billion Illegal Immigrants in this country and since 1996.
    :roll:


Well thanks for pointing that error out. It should state 22 Million Illegal.
Going back and correcting that keystroke error.

_________________
Trendmonger's Moment Of Clarity

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.


Last edited by Trendmonger on Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:29 am
Posts: 5091
FOWL wrote:
zackpassman wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
US Borders are a joke and it is this way by design.Yes a few states are showing some low tolerance by putting illegals in jail but the fact is that 25 Billion Dollars has been wired from US Banks to Mexico since January and 250 Billion has been wired to Latin American Countries since 2001. There are close to 22 Billion Illegal Immigrants in this country and since 1996. Skilled Jobs Taken by Illegal Immigrants 10.5 Million. I repeat SKILLED JOBS. They have used 400 Billion in Social Services that US Tax Dollars pay for. The quality of life goes up in these countries and down here. This is all part of the WAR on the middle Class.


You, sir, are fucking stupid and racist. I don't think that I need to elaborate.

A racist???? Did I miss something???? It is now racist to think immigration laws should be followed?


Some people just don't like the facts. I could not care what the racial quotient of Illegal immigrants is. In all honesty I totally understand why they come to this country and that is for a better opportunity. I have stated that on more than one occasion and I do feel compassion for any human in need but the key point is that there is a legal way to immigrate and an illegal way that perpetuates the downfall of quality of life of the middle class.

As I said my family immigrated here from Italy where 3 generations have worked nothing but legal and honest tax paying jobs. They have educated themselves and worked to improve the quality of life for our family. We happen to be Italian Americans and trust me as Italian Americans it was not an easy task to succeed.

In looking at the facts and the changing quality of life or better defined as War On The Middle Class there are a set of sociological and economic downfalls where the power of the elected no longer represents the populous. Illegal Immigration and the many spin off problems that go along with that is one problem of many that is a war on the Middle Class. It's all planned out

The American Dream is over. Democracy is hanging by a thread of laws and ideals written and not upheld. The only populous is the upper echelon of mans greed with allegiance to ego, power and war.

_________________
Trendmonger's Moment Of Clarity

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:12 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 24, 2006 9:11 am
Posts: 4841
Thankyou Doug!

_________________
"I'm interested in the capitalistic way of life, and the reason I like it better than anything else I've seen so far is because competition produces results."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:47 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:56 am
Posts: 125
Location: philly
FOWL wrote:
zackpassman wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
US Borders are a joke and it is this way by design.Yes a few states are showing some low tolerance by putting illegals in jail but the fact is that 25 Billion Dollars has been wired from US Banks to Mexico since January and 250 Billion has been wired to Latin American Countries since 2001. There are close to 22 Billion Illegal Immigrants in this country and since 1996. Skilled Jobs Taken by Illegal Immigrants 10.5 Million. I repeat SKILLED JOBS. They have used 400 Billion in Social Services that US Tax Dollars pay for. The quality of life goes up in these countries and down here. This is all part of the WAR on the middle Class.


You, sir, are fucking stupid and racist. I don't think that I need to elaborate.

A racist???? Did I miss something???? It is now racist to think immigration laws should be followed?


Well... when you point the finger at only Latin Americans and Mexicans... Half the illegals in this country come over the Canadian Border.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:51 am 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:56 am
Posts: 125
Location: philly
Trendmonger wrote:
FOWL wrote:
zackpassman wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
US Borders are a joke and it is this way by design.Yes a few states are showing some low tolerance by putting illegals in jail but the fact is that 25 Billion Dollars has been wired from US Banks to Mexico since January and 250 Billion has been wired to Latin American Countries since 2001. There are close to 22 Billion Illegal Immigrants in this country and since 1996. Skilled Jobs Taken by Illegal Immigrants 10.5 Million. I repeat SKILLED JOBS. They have used 400 Billion in Social Services that US Tax Dollars pay for. The quality of life goes up in these countries and down here. This is all part of the WAR on the middle Class.


You, sir, are fucking stupid and racist. I don't think that I need to elaborate.

A racist???? Did I miss something???? It is now racist to think immigration laws should be followed?


Some people just don't like the facts. I could not care what the racial quotient of Illegal immigrants is. In all honesty I totally understand why they come to this country and that is for a better opportunity. I have stated that on more than one occasion and I do feel compassion for any human in need but the key point is that there is a legal way to immigrate and an illegal way that perpetuates the downfall of quality of life of the middle class.

As I said my family immigrated here from Italy where 3 generations have worked nothing but legal and honest tax paying jobs. They have educated themselves and worked to improve the quality of life for our family. We happen to be Italian Americans and trust me as Italian Americans it was not an easy task to succeed.

In looking at the facts and the changing quality of life or better defined as War On The Middle Class there are a set of sociological and economic downfalls where the power of the elected no longer represents the populous. Illegal Immigration and the many spin off problems that go along with that is one problem of many that is a war on the Middle Class. It's all planned out

The American Dream is over. Democracy is hanging by a thread of laws and ideals written and not upheld. The only populous is the upper echelon of mans greed with allegiance to ego, power and war.



The problem is that you don't actually know how difficult it is to come here legally. If you knew that, you would shut the fuck up so fast.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:38 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 23, 2002 3:29 am
Posts: 5091
zackpassman wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
FOWL wrote:
zackpassman wrote:
Trendmonger wrote:
US Borders are a joke and it is this way by design.Yes a few states are showing some low tolerance by putting illegals in jail but the fact is that 25 Billion Dollars has been wired from US Banks to Mexico since January and 250 Billion has been wired to Latin American Countries since 2001. There are close to 22 Billion Illegal Immigrants in this country and since 1996. Skilled Jobs Taken by Illegal Immigrants 10.5 Million. I repeat SKILLED JOBS. They have used 400 Billion in Social Services that US Tax Dollars pay for. The quality of life goes up in these countries and down here. This is all part of the WAR on the middle Class.


You, sir, are fucking stupid and racist. I don't think that I need to elaborate.

A racist???? Did I miss something???? It is now racist to think immigration laws should be followed?


Some people just don't like the facts. I could not care what the racial quotient of Illegal immigrants is. In all honesty I totally understand why they come to this country and that is for a better opportunity. I have stated that on more than one occasion and I do feel compassion for any human in need but the key point is that there is a legal way to immigrate and an illegal way that perpetuates the downfall of quality of life of the middle class.

As I said my family immigrated here from Italy where 3 generations have worked nothing but legal and honest tax paying jobs. They have educated themselves and worked to improve the quality of life for our family. We happen to be Italian Americans and trust me as Italian Americans it was not an easy task to succeed.

In looking at the facts and the changing quality of life or better defined as War On The Middle Class there are a set of sociological and economic downfalls where the power of the elected no longer represents the populous. Illegal Immigration and the many spin off problems that go along with that is one problem of many that is a war on the Middle Class. It's all planned out

The American Dream is over. Democracy is hanging by a thread of laws and ideals written and not upheld. The only populous is the upper echelon of mans greed with allegiance to ego, power and war.

The problem is that you don't actually know how difficult it is to come here legally. If you knew that, you would shut the fuck up so fast.



Legally or Illegally it's far more feasible to get into this country as it ever has been. The US Borders are a weak facade that only exist to make it's citizens think there is a border to protect against illegal immigration. The facts are that 22 Million Illigal immigrants gained access here in the USA illegally. Not 5, 10 or 100 people 22 Million. Do I need to repeat that 22 million. It's not that we don't have legal quotas that are filled. We always had immigration quotas . My family and many families migrated here legally but 22 Million Illegals and remember this is not the only problem why democracy is crumbling it's just part of the plan of Global Enslavement.

The Immigration laws were set up to limit immigration quotas for valid reasons. If it was just easy as making pie to bring 500 Million humans here in the next 60 minutes from any given geographical region of earth that would not make a positive impact on the quality of life in the USA.

Plain and simple there's too many people, too little land, too much greed , too much rage and desire. The United states of American should not have turned into some "open border" country where 22 Million Illegals take jobs, use social services without paying their taxes and lowering the quality of US Middle Class Quality Of Life. This is not what the populous voted for. This is part of Global Enslavement.

This was never what the populous voted for this is Fortune 100 Greed.
immigration quotas are merely paper facts but any reasonable socially educated individual understands the state of the Fortune 100 Union is greed and power.

Illegal Immigration and all it's spin off problems are not the only problems of why democracy is crumbling and the American Dream is a soggy cake that's been left out in the rain. America is just part of the plan of Global Enslavement.

PRICE OF GAS vs. PRICE OF DEMOCRACY

_________________
Trendmonger's Moment Of Clarity

FZ "Read It And Weep"
April 17,1981

Frank Zappa left the ZFT in Control of his Vaults and Artistic rights.
We the fans are not in control. We have a choice to use our eyes and ears or read it and weep.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 3:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 14, 2005 6:56 am
Posts: 125
Location: philly
Why are you writing any of this? You sound personally affected by the jobs these people are "taking". What do you do for a living anyway? Are you worried about your job security as a result of illegal immigration? You are also very wrong about Illegals not paying taxes. Believe it or not, there are millions of Illegals who DO pay taxes to be in good standing for when they do apply for work permissions and residences.

I would like to see if you actually know what the structure for applying for a visa is? What it takes? How much it costs? How long it takes? Do you know why people risk their lives to come here illegally? Do you know ANY illegal immigrants? Do you know what jobs these people are "taking"?

I would like to have answers to these questions before you return to your mantra. You sound so bitter by the whole thing and yet, I am willing to bet you have no direct experience.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:03 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Sep 11, 2002 7:45 pm
Posts: 3888
Location: St-Hyacinthe, Québec, Canada
zackpassman wrote:
Well... when you point the finger at only Latin Americans and Mexicans... Half the illegals in this country come over the Canadian Border.


S'cuse me sir, I would greatly doubt that ! :roll:
Give me some number to prove your point.

Cause, from what I see here, to be frank and honest, really, USA is not really high on the Canadian's list when it comes to choose a country to live a life, except of course, when Canadians are getting old and want some Florida sun, mostly 6 months minus one day each year.

But we do see young Americans, at time of American Wars, when they want to escape the American craziness. And that happens a lot. And I don't blame them.

Give me numbers !!!

_________________
No doubt, we're doomed !


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 110 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], coevad, Exabot [Bot] and 6 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group