The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: March 8th 2003?
PostPosted: Thu Oct 24, 2002 9:33 pm 

Definitely a publicity stunt !

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 2:36 am 

"After a few minutes the cursor suddenly started moving by itself, followed by a 'whirring' noise from the hard-disk"<br><br>Yeah right.. I bet all those UFO fanatics are eating this shit up. But it's probably just a publicity stunt, nice one though...<br><br>It reminds me of that David Icke guy and all his 'Illuminati' and 'lizard people' crap. If you want to read something really bizarre, check out that guy's website. Of course, I don't believe a word of it.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 25, 2002 5:42 am 

I think it's a joke of some sort...<br>Looks to me as if this person is trying to make up another ''Blair Witch Story'' of some sort.<br>I have to say i am actually a little curious to know what this is all about...<br>But why March 8 ????<br>Why not now ????

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2002 8:49 am 

Hey, it has been updated: <br><br>"Mystery revealed: A guy posted a message saying he couldn't understand why the person who tried to destroy the camera, didn't simply remove the film and expose it to light - an astute and sensible observation. Since posting this site I have restored some of the more severely damaged negatives, and I can now tell you that the camera was NOT thrown onto a fire and it was NOT scorched in a forest inferno. Once you see the images you will understand; things are not always as they seem. Be patient and all will be revealed."<br><br>Yeah, right..  ::)<br><br>I bet that he fills the page with advertising banners on March 8, a good stunt to make some quick cash.<br><br>

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 10:41 am 

If anyone's still interested in this, check out the new message on his site: http://www.8march2003.com/<br><br>Quite revealing, huh? ;)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 12:32 pm 

Think this is one for Mulder and Skully ;D ;D ;D

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2003 10:25 am 

I get a new month's worth of food stamps on my EBT card on March 8, 2003. This will revolutionize how I look at the world and our future!!! ;) :D

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2003 3:00 am 

Weird.....I just read what is posted there now, and the author says that April 11th (or was it 15th?) the "other faction" would reveal some sort of new info and so would he. Okay, whatever. These photos look slightly doctored. When I clicked on the site, it read "Default" over it, what's that about? More crap, different day ::) :P