Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:23 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Double match offer...
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 1:23 pm 

Those who've known me for a while know I support the leading antiwar candidates regardless of party...meaning last time I sent $$ to Paul, Kucinich, Gravel and Nader.

It'll likely be Paul and Kucinich this time and whomever else.

Paul's having a money bomb today and I'll offer to double match any forumer contributions, meaning for every dollar you put in, I'll put in two.

CLICK HERE TO DONATE

To verify, we can exchange emailed receipts into each other's emails.

If you'd like to participate, post here how much you want to do...and I'll double match it (I have a $1000 total limit this round), and pm me with your email for my personal email to exchange receipts.

Bring the troops home and ground the drones.

BTW, a compiled record of war money and pentagon money from a few of the leading candidates during the runup to the last American Idol competition, (it was suppposed to be an election, but the lesser evils got caught up in the razzle dazzle...and now we have Obomba bombing in 6 countries killing thousands of troops and innocents for no good reason or outcome...that's what less evil bombing looks like...they are just as dead as when Bush was bombing).

Actual records here:
http://znakomi.com/zappaforum/2008/VOTING_RECORDS/

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 2:21 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:07 pm 

baddy wrote:

Here's some better ones.....

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:42 am 

Both are the essentials in life...

Sex and rock and retrospective voting.*

"Don't forget to register to vote!"

Retrospective voting. We learned about it in American Government class. We learned about how most people vote in this country, retrospective voting means go by the voting records of what a politician has done in the past to predict how he will vote in the future. It is the most accurate way of voting, although it is least often used, (and we see the result in DC, voters blindsided again and again as the rich get richer, the troops get killed, and the innocent get bombed).

Influences on ones vote:
Parents
Media
Peers
Party
Retrospective voting

Retrospective Voting: basing voting decisions on reactions to past performance; approving the status quo or signaling a desire for change. Retrospective voting is more realistic.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/What_is_the_d ... z1SeFv81ft

Yesterday's money bomb was a success, $500, 000 was the goal, it's almost up to 6 and still counting...a legion of small donations...we're a half million closer to bringing the troops home and stoping the infernal Obama bombing :)

Last edited by baddy on Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:20 am 

It's rather interesting....Below are segments of appropriations voting from Obomba, Hillary and Kucinich.

Appropriations are votes on where the money is going, and below is the Pentagon budget voting and authorizations for war borrowing, (the money for the wars is all being borrowed for the kids to pay back with interest; if it were paid for now, taxes would jump now and the sheeple wouldn't let the cronies do their bombing...the sheeple have to be fooled).

There was a big American Idol show in the '08 elections about who was better, Hillary or Obomba, but you can see below their war voting(and other spending votes), is IDENTICAL.

Which identical voting record is better?

Below I'll also post Kucinich's record, as you can see it is mirror OPPOSITE to the war cronies Hillary and Obomba...

The war party had it covered either way as Kucinich was shut out of the debates. The Democratic party gave Hillary and Obomba 23 minutes each in their debates and Kucinich 4 minutes (I timed it), so the sheeple got 46 minutes of identical bullshit from Hillary and Obomba, to 4 minutes of truth from Kucinich...

...and that's all it took to fool the sheep, all they could see was Hillary and Obomba as most of the "debate show" was Hillary and Obomba blabbering...

...so we got more war and job loss rather than bringing the troops home and exiting NAFTA and the WTO to bring the jobs home, (while in these awful trade agreements, the jobs will not return until there is again cheap labor in the U.S., just the way the cronies designed/controlled it).

And that's how the rich control the sheep....they even got cheerleaders.

"And here comes the ice pick in the forehead."

Hillary's war voting...

Obomba's war voting, it's identical to Hillarys above...this made it obvious what Obomba was going to do...regardless of what his flock said), there was NO question about it, nor any reason to get blindsided...the proof is right here, the rubber meets the road...retrospective voting:

And interestingly enough...Kucinich, who the Democrats shut out of their own debates so the sheeple wouldn't see him and get any ideas about nominating him...lol, "sheeple control"...

His record is mirror oppostie the bombers above, (and Ron Pauls record is similar to Kucinich's below, in fact Kucinich said he want's Paul for a running mate)...

Kucinich's anti-war voting record, (the order is different as Kucinich is in the House, Obomba and Hillary's records are from the Senate)...

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:36 am 

Giving money to a guy who lies about he he posts sounds like a splended idea........NOT.

Before giving Baddy a dime, because of the obvious, read this post viewtopic.php?p=482506#p482506 and the next one after that and see where it all began with Baddy's lying and how he got caught by a bunch of us on the board that he had to go back and change his response.

After reading about Baddy's lies, then read the truth about one of the guys Baddy wants to steal your money for here Voting RonPaulwars? What supporters may not be telling you. This shows many of the Ron Paul war votes Baddy doesn't want you to see.

If you still are considering giving Baddy money after that, remember this quote......

"A fool and his money are easily parted." ~ Thomas Tusser

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:01 am 

I seem to have picked up a troll...it appears I'm not going to be able to post anything without being harassed.

Such is the price for asking SB questions about his war voting that he is ashamed to answer. Funny how those questions never get answered.

In the first place, your dumb-assed assertion that I posted insults about your father just because I edited a post 9 months ago is just that, an assertion...so your subsequent assertion built on that is the same, an assertion. It is now a "fact" as you assert above.

I have shown it is a stupid assertion in the first place as posting insults about your father after his death would be stupid...not only wouldn't I do that, but I would have nothing to gain by doing that, it would just make me look bad.

Also, your following posts talked about other things (McDonalds being responsible for the wars), and made no reference to the supposidly ultra-horrible things I had just written that had just "wounded you so."

So not only is it a stupid assertion, but if it were true and so horrible, you would have attacked me for it in your next post after it...rather than waiting 9 months to start accusing me of changing something 9 months ago.

Do you think all the forumers are fools to believe such a thing?

Or doesn't it matter, is it that you only need a sirty lie to hide behind when I ask you questions about your voting to triple the troops in Afghanastan and triple the civillian harsh drones in Afghanastan and Pakistan.

You're voted for the deaths of thousands, and you don't like it whan I point that out...

...so you attack and lie and attack and lie...

That's what we have on the forum....your contribution, vote for bombing of innocents and attack and lie = SPACEBROTHER.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:06 am 

...ans in the SECOND place, no one is giving me a dime and I'm not asking for a dime as you are asserting above, (boy, you're pretty slippery with those false assertions, we gotta watch you every second).

I was OFFERING to match any donations, so I was GIVING money not asking for it.

"before you give baddy a dime" what a load of crap :oops:

It's unfortunate we have to put up with this crap.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 11:58 pm 

baddy wrote:
In the first place, your dumb-assed assertion that I posted insults about your father just because I edited a post 9 months ago is just that, an assertion...so your subsequent assertion built on that is the same, an assertion. It is now a "fact"......

The "fact" is that you got caught in a lie, and quite a few people saw it. Just come clean and admit it. Now is your opportunity to come clean and rebuild your integrity, instead of riding out the lie. The longer you carry on the charade, the more people are going to call you out. You can put an end to it all right now and tell the truth and even apologise. That would go a long way for you to regain respect. This isn't about a question or who's more anti-war. It's about honesty. It's your choice. Come clean and apologise, or keep digging a deeper hole for yourself with every post.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2011 7:06 pm 

Well, I think baddy's raising money for his candidates is actually pretty cool. I'm all for it.

Unfortunately, there's a contradiction between his raising money from presumably anti-war forumers and his simultaneous and relentless trashing of those same folks, for not being the exact kind of anti-war baddy would like them to be.

But I do hope you raise some money baddy.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...