Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:53 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:57 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
If the war in Afghanistan doesn't end by next July, then I'll start to criticise Obama.
Well, it's past July and the war is not over...will you critcize Obomba now as you said you would above?

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Look on the bright side, when Obama ends the war in Afghanistan next July, baddy will have nothing else to complain about. Right? :mrgreen:
Yeah, really funny SB...and I never believed it would end by July.

Yesterdays killings (it's a daily routine, yes I know it's not on TV, Obama doesn't want us to know about it)...

38 heros on a helecopter...gone now, with families left behind to keep paying...and for what? To prop up Karzai and a pipeline? :cry:

US Helicopter Shot Down in Afghanistan, 38 Dead
FULL STORY HERE

...and of course the civillians pay the brunt of of Obama's killing costs.

I'll criticize...go Blue Team! Go Obama! :cry:

Eight Afghan civilians killed' in air strike
FULL STORY HERE

Will you now criticize Obomba as you promised above SPACEBROTHER?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:50 am 

Is it really worth anything if he does "keep his word" and criticize Obama?

No, it isn't. No politician is beyond criticism. Anyone who thinks that the president is completely right all the time is a fool and who gives a shit about a fool keeping his word?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 10:09 am 

I don't know if I can go through this again...

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm 

Couldn't be more petty.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:25 pm 

Very Distraughtening.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 4:06 pm 

Obsess much Baddy? :roll:

downer mydnyte wrote:
Is it really worth anything if he does "keep his word" and criticize Obama?

No, it isn't. No politician is beyond criticism. Anyone who thinks that the president is completely right all the time is a fool and who gives a shit about a fool keeping his word?

I remember back when Bush was the president with a Republican majority and how in the few years that followed 9/11, anybody who criticized the president was likened to being a terrorist. The Dixie Chicks, Bill Maher, just about celebrity from Hollywood and all news sources except FoxNews. Your either with us or against us yada yada yada.

Baddy is on some weird "I'm more anti-war than thou" crusade. He's even shown the whole forum to what despicable depths he'll sink to push his point, including but not exclusively, as far as to lie about what he did/didn't post, and got caught at it.

I have a lot to criticize Obama about, but given the current field of candidates, I'll most likely vote for him again. Don't like it? Tough.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:47 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
I have a lot to criticize Obama about

Yes, I have a lot to criticize Obama about too….his trillion dollar taxpayer giveaways to his rich banker sponsors in QE1 and QE2 driving our youth further into permanent debt to the rich, (the younger you are, the more years you’ll pay)… for no good result in the economy.

his assaults on civil liberties extending Bush’s PATRIOT Act …striking whole amendments out of the 200 year old Bill of Rights….meaning he can spy on us, enter our homes, read our emails, listen to our phone conversations, examine our purchases and financial records AND arrest us and hold us indefinitely without charging us or granting access us to a lawyer….

…if he were a dictator, how would this be any different?

his assassinations and attempted assassinations of US citizens overseas without trials.

his multiple MAJOR cuts to our Medicare benefits, with the mother of all cuts on the way …while he simultaneously increases Pentagon and war spending… Goodby Medicare, Obama and SPACEBROTHER have wars to finance. Hope you got a big-assed 401k SB, or you're good at eating cardboard.

his continued adherence to the economy wrecking WTO and NAFTA trade treaties which are holding our jobs outsourced offshore…yes, I know (SB) you think the jobs are increasing and the economy is improving, some of us see an economy about to go off a cliff with our manufacturing jobs held hostage offshore…

Are those the things you “have plenty of to criticize” Obama about?

Well then where’s the criticism?, All I see is praise, loyalty to the warrior-killer, and an avowed commitment to vote for more…You going to criticize him with your vote again? You going to criticize him by telling us to vote for more war senseless killing? You criticize with praise and a vote?

Sure I’ll criticize him for his transfer of wealth from the middle class to his rich sponsors…but what I’m really interested in is his crimes against the troops and his crimes against humanity, his bombing and killing causing senseless death and immeasurable heartache to innocents in six countries that never attacked us, to innocents that never meant you any harm …you vote to bomb them and they never meant you any harm…and you criticize with a vote to bomb more people.

With friend that, who needs enemys?

So you’ll "most likely" vote for more killing; where’s your criticism, the following implys you’ll criticize Obama for his continuing the wars when you (foolishly) believed he’s end the war by July…well it’s past July, we all waited while thousands of more innocents died while we waited for you to decide…well, where’s the criticism for not ending the wars?

The following implies exactly that you’ll criticize him for continuing the wanton killing, you want it both waysto vote for more war and killing while you imply you won’t vote for more war and killing.

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
If the war in Afghanistan doesn't end by next July, then I'll start to criticise Obama.

Where’s the criticism...you said you would and I don’t see it…I see only commitment to vote for MORE killing of troops and more killing of people who meant you no harm…

And if a Democrat were completely fooled into believing Obama would end the war, what would he say that would be any different from:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Look on the bright side, when Obama ends the war in Afghanistan next July, baddy will have nothing else to complain about. Right? :mrgreen:
Yeah, big laugh SB...the people are dying laughing I'm sure.

So how much MORE killing will you vote for, how much is too much SPACEBROTHER…how much senseless killing before you refuse to vote for more of it?

Yeah, really funny SB, big joke...Thousands of troops and thousands of innocents have already died in vain in these wars you are voting forif thousands of deaths are not enough to stop you from voting for more of it, then how many will? Is there any amount of killing that will stop you from voting for more of it?

Don't blame me for pointing out what you'll say you'll do...voting for more of this killing is your gig, you do it freely and I'm calling you on it.

Last edited by baddy on Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:13 am 

Oh, why... WHY did I delete my Read Em And Sleep image?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:30 am 

Obama's greatest sin was laughing at the American people when he asked them for ideas for change. Three times he asked, 3 times the reply was identical: LEGALIZE MARIJUANA.

he laughed. THAT IS UNFORGIVEABLE given the fact that had he been busted when he was toking, not only would he NOT be POTUS, he wouldn't even have been able to get a student loan, as that is a major repercussion of getting arrested for possesion of a harmless plant.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:41 am 

Rick Perry For Prez!!!!!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 1:07 pm 

Obsess much Baddy?

edit -

calvin2hikers wrote:
Will you two promise to shut the fuck up when you both realize neither of you are going to do what the other wants?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:18 am 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 2:05 pm 

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 3:13 pm 

Another version of this one...

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 8:00 am