Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:43 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 6:09 am 

I think this is what the forum needed since the respected one was banned

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:58 am 

SB, one of us is lieing about me posting "despicable insults" about your father upon his death... which one?

"Let's just have ourselves a little test:"

Interestingly, JUST HOURS AFTER I allegedly posted these insults against your father, you answered and did not mention any of these alleged "despicable insults."

So we are supposed to believe you that I posted "dispicable insults" against you father upon his death and you did not respond to them, (until now, 7 months later). You instead answered about blaming Obama's wars on me for riding a bicycle, and that the war bicycle companys profiting from that is the cause of Obamawars, (rather than your voting for Obama).

Here is the alleged "dispicable insult" post:
baddy Posted: 28 Nov 2010 08:06 wrote:
Sorry to hear about your loss, the value of even one life is so important, even more important to us when it's our own famly.

I've lost both my parents, and I understand nothing can prepare one for that loss.

I did not know this happened, had I known I would have waited a while before taking up this issue. ...(the complete post is here)

And here is your answer to it..WHY ARE THERE NO REFERENCES to your alleged "dispicable insults" against your father? Perhaps you didn't respond to them because they didn't exist...perhaps that is far more likely
SPACEBROTHER Posted 28 Nov 2010 17:31 wrote:
You completely missed my point baddy. You imply that that I am willing to kill thousands because of how I vote? Are you fucking serious? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'll put it right back at you using your own philosophy and in simple terms.

If a person knowingly chooses to do business with corporations that profits from war, and I guarantee that you do every single day baddy, then you are just as guilty of the "willingness of killing of thousands just to get it" as anyone who votes for R's and D's.

As long as you purchase products and services from the businesses that profit from war, you don't have a fucking thing to say about it baddy. Whether you drive a car, fly an airline, ride a bicycle, use a cell phone, use a computer, use things that contain metal, glass, plastic, chemicals and paper, or pretty much every aspect of everyday life that everybody takes for granted

So now, 7 months later, you accuse me of insulting your father in that post, and we are supposed to believe you?

Do you feel that if you repeat a lie enough times it becomes true? Or if you accuse me of writing something bad against your father 7 months ago, you can trick new forumers into believing you? You trying to play other forumers SPACEBROTHER?

And you have Ronny for backup, the other Democrat war voter who loves to reply to me with tons of personal insults, (in response to me pointing out the human costs of his Democrat war voting)...Ronny insults me and calls me almost as many names as you, (weaaaa, I gotta start a thread about it).

Here's Ronny's reply to the post where I allegedly wrote those "despicable insults" about your father upon his death...Funny, Ronny didn't mention them either.
Ronny's Noomies Posted: 28 Nov 2010 16:06 wrote:
Baddy accuses people of being warmongers, when clearly they are not. Then, as if that weren't enough, he gets sensitive and tells them he doesn't like to be cursed at. Which of the two is worse, being called a warmonger/supporter of killing innocents, or having someone swear at him? Typical hypocritical baddy.

So we are supposed to believe you that I posted despicable insults about your father upon his death...and NEITHER of you responed to them until now, 7 months later?

We are suposed to believe that?

More likely, you don't like me questioning you on your vote for Obama that is now resulting in futile wars and thousands of troops and innocent civillians being killed.

Perhaps you wish I'd be like the TV and stop mentioning the people that are dieing daily as a result of your vote for Obamawars. Just never mention them and sweep them under the rug.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:09 am 

The complete post where I allegedly wrote "despicable insults" about SPACEBROTHERS father aand SPACEBROTHER's answer to it, even encapsulating it...

If I had indulted his father and it "wounded him" so, why are there no references to this in his answer to my post? Why did he wait 7 months to accuse me of insulting his father upon his death?

(It's all right HERE

SPACEBROTHER Posted: 28 Nov 2010 17:31 wrote:
baddy Posted: 28 Nov 2010 08:06 wrote:
Sorry to hear about your loss, the value of even one life is so important, even more important to us when it's our own famly.

I've lost both my parents, and I understand nothing can prepare one for that loss.

I did not know this happened, had I known I would have waited a while before taking up this issue.

Althoug a simple yes or no would have been much easier than that attack, yet there is no answer in your post to the question of if you were going to keep your word and start criticizing Obama now that he's extended the violence and killing for years. There is only an attack for kicking you when you were down...for which you know that I had no way of knowing, (implying I kick people when they're down). ...and now that I know I shall take up this question up with you later.

In fairness I would mention (so it doesn't have to wait), about what you put in giant type above...unlike many voters, you knew ahead of time about Obama's plans to greatly escalate the Afpak wars and you also knew the current civillian damage from the troops and especially the drones strikes which you also knew Obama was hoping to triple....you saw the press releases I posted on these things and you decided to vote for it anyway, escallation and drone tripling and all...I make this point in fairness because of what you put in bold type. It was your decision.

And I would appreciate if you would stop with the name calling and stick to the argument.

You completely missed my point baddy. You imply that that I am willing to kill thousands because of how I vote? Are you fucking serious? What the fuck is wrong with you?

I'll put it right back at you using your own philosophy and in simple terms.

If a person knowingly chooses to do business with corporations that profits from war, and I guarantee that you do every single day baddy, then you are just as guilty of the "willingness of killing of thousands just to get it" as anyone who votes for R's and D's.

As long as you purchase products and services from the businesses that profit from war, you don't have a fucking thing to say about it baddy. Whether you drive a car, fly an airline, ride a bicycle, use a cell phone, use a computer, use things that contain metal, glass, plastic, chemicals and paper, or pretty much every aspect of everyday life that everybody takes for granted, you are supporting the corporations who profit from and lobby for wars and killing. You also knew this ahead of time just like the informed voters you whine about, yet still choose to do business with them. Look into the fucking mirror baddy.

You are a warmonger in denial baddy. If you choose a lifestyle, perhaps like the Amish or Inuits, then you would have a legitimate argument, but you don't and you are not. Your vote doesn't matter so long as you willingly hand money over to national/international corporations and thus willingly support the killing of thousands. It's as simple as that. Now go fuck off.

Had I insulted his father upon his death in this post, surely SB would have referred to those alleged, "dispicable insults" in his answer.

SPACE BROTHER is accusing me of being a liar...which one if us is lieing?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:24 am 

Sorry forum to have to defend myself here...and Yes, BBP, it's unfortunate we have this.

I do however think it's important to continue to hold SB's feet to the fire about his war voting because that is the very cause of these current wars, that is the very cause of so many needless deaths of troops and innocent civillioans.

SPACEBROTHER says he will likely vote for Obama again, all these deaths are not enough to stop him. There apparently is no amount of iinocent deaths that will stop SPACEBROTHER from voting for more of it.

I will stand up for my brothers who are being killed in senseless Obamawars as a result of people such as SPACEBROTHER who continue to vote for this killing.

The killing won't stop until we stop voting for it. I have a right to stand up for my brothers and not let their deaths be voted for, ignored, dismissed, and swept under the rug by people like SPACEBROTHER.

One of SPACEBROTHERS strategys is to spam the forum with arguments and name calling that nobody wants to see...that way people will grow tired of it and complain about it...then he can go on with his war voting without getting called on it.

It will never happen on my watch...SP votes for more war; I'm gonna call him on it.

There's too much killing because we vote for it....I'm going to challenge him on that, regardless of how many personal insults he throws back in response.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:31 am 

And Baddy? What are you going to do? Continue all this again? You're not going to win. Forget it. Unless there becomes a total change in the American democracy there is no point whatsoever in voting for any of the smaller parties. All you do now is ANNOYING US. Stop it.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 3:41 am 

BBP wrote:
And Baddy? What are you going to do? Continue all this again? You're not going to win. Forget it. Unless there becomes a total change in the American democracy there is no point whatsoever in voting for any of the smaller parties. All you do now is ANNOYING US. Stop it.

Baddy will never stop.

calvin2hikers wrote:
Will you two promise to shut the fuck up when you both realize neither of you are going to do what the other wants?

I was willing to let it go, but obviously, Baddy never will.

baddy wrote:
If I had insulted his (edit-dead) father and it "wounded him" so, why are there no references to this in his answer to my post? Why did he wait 7 months to accuse me of insulting his father upon his death?

To answer this question, I responded a lot sooner than 7 months, but you're lying about that now, yet again. It doesn't matter if I responded to your deplorable low-life scumbag post that very second, a day later, a week later, or a year from now. I decided to respond when you made another similar deplorable statement aimed at someone else in March, which was around three months later, but in that response, you didn't accuse them of being a murderer on top of the disrespect towards someone who passed away, just to make a lame ass political statement.

You lied about what you posted, and now your lying about the time frame of my response.

Face the truth Baddy, I saw it, JPD saw it, Ronnies saw it, and at the very least, 4 other people (and likely quite a few others) who saw it. It's your word against the rest of the forum. The more you deny it, the deeper the hole you are digging for yourself Baddy.

So now you have lied yet again about the time frame of when I responded to your sad excuse of a post, in addition to the other lie. How pathetic is that? :P Makes me wonder just how many other lies that the serial liar Baddy has spewed upon the rest of us in the forum?

ImageImage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 6:49 am 

I Never Said That Spacemonger!!!!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 2:03 pm 

LOL...exactly...LOL

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2011 7:38 pm 

I'm mostly staying out of this one lately. But baddy pulled me in again, as he always does, so I have a quick statement. I saw the post where baddy made the remarks about SB's dad. Apparently, baddy thinks that because I didn't comment on it immediately, it's proof that I didn't see it. He is using mind reading now, I guess, to prove his false points? All I can say is I saw it, it existed and that's that. He's just calling me a liar again, that's all.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 12:21 pm 

Forgive.............Forget.................Move on........ 8)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:30 pm 

Diont Work LIke that :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:31 pm 

This post was made by cleon who is currently on your ignore list. Display this post.

Post subject: ARG!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 1:38 pm 

Fuck it. Fuck you, fuck your mother, fuck your father, fuck your siblings and grandparents, too. This is the stupidest, pettiest, most futile fucking "flame war" I have ever visited.

Fuck your dumb-ass "opinions". Fuck your ass-fucked information sources. Fuck your complete inability to alter or influence ANYONE'S already made-up fucked-up mind.

Fuck this idiot world full of idiot people who think they can talk or vote their way to a better society. They have you by the fucking balls, and all you can fucking do is fuck each other in the ass with meaningless rods of burning hatred for the "other".

I guess it feels good to you.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 3:30 pm 

So don't visit this thread, if it it makes you so verklempt.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

Post subject: Re: ARG!!!!!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:26 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Fuck it. Fuck you, fuck your mother, fuck your father, fuck your siblings and grandparents, too. This is the stupidest, pettiest, most futile fucking "flame war" I have ever visited.

Fuck your dumb-ass "opinions". Fuck your ass-fucked information sources. Fuck your complete inability to alter or influence ANYONE'S already made-up fucked-up mind.

Fuck this idiot world full of idiot people who think they can talk or vote their way to a better society. They have you by the fucking balls, and all you can fucking do is fuck each other in the ass with meaningless rods of burning hatred for the "other".

This, too, is another opinion that will influence no one.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 5:45 pm 

I also have an opinion that will influence no one:

The need to try to change others is often the result of being unable to change yourself.

Bonus opinion:
Blackberries are delicious.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:29 pm 

If JPD's memory is correct, (and that is the same as I had remembered it also), then neither is RIGHT, and neither is WRONG, and all the rest is all just a waste of time and blood pressure.

Definition for moot point:
In American law, a matter is moot if further legal proceedings with regard to it can have no effect, or events have placed it beyond the reach of the law. Thereby the matter has been deprived of practical significance or rendered purely academic.. More »
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moot_point

berries mmmm

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 8:40 pm 

Who cares if what we post here influences other people or not? It's a basic instinct to tell others what you think. It's not about changing minds; everyone here knows that's not what it's about. It's about the process of discussing and arguing, not the content. And also about being anonymous, and being able to say things that one wouldn't normally say in real life. I like it. It's a way of life.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2011 9:55 pm 

One thing is for certain, accusing people of being mass murderers, then insulting their dead relatives, all because of how they voted, then making pathetic excuses because they got caught lying about it by an ever growing list of witnesses, despite a failed attempt to cover their tracks, won't do much to help the crusade to win over any converts.

Once you hit that "submit" button, chances are most likely that a bunch of people will read the post before it can be edited 3 times in a 4 hour span.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:24 am 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
then insulting their dead relatives,

he did that unknowingly, and he had the decency to back off straight away

"All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on."

Henry Ell

Post subject: Re: ARG!!!!!
PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:14 am 

calvin2hikers wrote:
A rope leash wrote:

This, too, is another opinion that will influence no one.

I did like the "meaningless rods of burning hatred." :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:28 am 

phydeaux3 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Henry Ell

Surely you jest. Baddy doesn't post anything without careful attention to detail and content. Just look at his incredibly detailed and thought out posts to see my point. No, he did it and he meant it. He's just got a blind spot so big you could drive a semi through it.

SB is right; I'd be shocked if baddy's gained even a single anti-war convert from this forum. He spends so much time and effort trashing the ones who are already against war, why would anyone want to join that club?

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 12:52 pm 

phydeaux3 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Henry Ell

Just to be clear, the order of events were as follows...

I was away friom the boards for a couple of weeks, because of hospital visits and then preparations for a funeral. When I came back, I noticed that Baddy stepped up his rhetoric by accusing me of being a murderer in this post...
viewtopic.php?p=482437#p482437

baddy wrote:

...But I'm mostly interested in SPACEBROTHERS answer to my question above...

...And if SPACEBROTHERS going to renig on his statement above and support the war and the thousands ot troops and multi-thousands of innocent civillians that will be killed as we pass 2014, maybe he could tell us what it is they are dying for, and how many thousands he's willing to kill to get it.

The very next post after that is the first time the passing of my dad was mentioned where I said...

viewtopic.php?p=482506#p482506

Quote:
Baddy,
I wasn't even going to dignify your stupid fucking asshole post with a response as I have my own personal and family issues to deal with right now. Also, I wasn't going to elude to the fact on this forum that my father, who went into the hospital two and a half weeks ago, passed away last week Saturday as a result of myelodysplasia. Thats only one of several other crisises I'm dealing with. I come online to read some posts on the forum after a couple of particular stressful weeks just to see that you have the fucking audacity to accuse me of fucking killing thousands of people? What the fuck is fucking wrong with you? You've definitely crossed the line from having a civil political dialog and debate to becoming a complete fucking assface.

...then in the very next post that followed, which was of course from Baddy, is when he took the newly mentioned information about my dad, who had just passed away, and made a cynical comparison to how I vote and how the death of my father wasn't as significant or important as those who die in wars. It was a backhanded slam disguised as a condolence before he went back a few hours later and conveniently edited down after 3 tries as seen here in it's post edit form, but not before a bunch of people caught it...

viewtopic.php?p=482519#p482519

He made a similar, but far less abrasive statement, because it was someone close to him, though he did manage to still try to villianise Ronny's, LG and myself as seen here...

viewtopic.php?p=497735#p497735

...it was at this point where I offered my condolences to his loss, but also mentioned that it wasn't cool to use peoples dead relatives in political arguments...

viewtopic.php?p=497746#p497746

...which is where he started his campaign of lying and denial about the original uneditd contents of his post from Sun Nov 28, 2010 5:06 am - Last edited by baddy on Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:22 am, edited 3 times in total...

Yes, Baddy made a heinous statement that he had the decency(sic) to edit out 3 times after a 4 hour time frame, but not before myself and quite a few others caught it. Unfortunately, he had the indecency to say it in the first place. Yes, I called him out on it about 3 and a half months later when he made a similar post, albeit, a much less offensive version because it involved a dead relative of someone close to him. Yes, he has been on a campaign to decieve the forum of the contents of his original unedited post since then.

After a nine month lapse of time, there are some who vaguely remember Baddy's pathetic post, and there are some who clearly, succinctly and explicitly remember what he posted before editing it out. Sure, I could have opted to call him out sooner while I was going through a deeper state of grieving, but decided to acknowledge his deplorable commentary when the red flags went up where he made a similar but less somewhat less pathetic statement.

He knows what he said, I know what he said, and in contradiction to Baddy's lies, quite a others saw it.

On the surface, Baddy may seem like a decent person, hell, even I was duped for a while, despite that he called me "fucking lame" for blaming the worlds woes on multi-national corporations over politicians, but underneath that artificial shell is a sad, pathetic and disgusting excuse for a human being who got caught lying.

Hopefully this explanation of events and time frames clears up any confusion about the fact that Baddy used the death of father in a political debate against me after I decided to mention it, and not before. He didn't know my dad had died until I brought it up, where he opted to take the low road.

For anyone who sort of remembers but confuses the contents of the posts and timeframes in question, I'll refer them to this post so I don't have to keep explaning myself. I'll leave the repeated explanations and excuse makings to Baddy, because he's way more prolific at it than I could ever wish to be.

The lesson for me learned here is, whenever in a heated political debate, don't offer up any deeply personal information as there are obviously those who will exploit it.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:16 pm 

So, what shall be done to baddy? Should he be drawn and quartered? Perhaps we could waterboard him until he says he's sorry. Maybe he should be banned forever from the company of Frank Zappa fans.

Or we could shoot him in the head. Yeah, that's a good one. Shoot the bastard right in the fucking head and everyone else that's with him.

Or maybe a drone attack. Get his whole family.

All I know is I want justice for what he done to SpaceBro and his dad. Maybe we could stick a hot *SPAM* up his ass and make him sing the Hallelujah chorus.

That would be good. Then we could wrap him up in Ron Paul bumperstickers and roll him down a hill that ends with a steep and rocky cliff.

It's only fair.

O hey! SpaceBro! I want you to read this article about the Great Man in office. It's from people who know!

http://newsflavor.com/politics/us-polit ... t-three-2/

ha ha ha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2011 1:19 pm 

Why don't you fucking sue him, Spacebro?.... Why are you putting so much stock in Baddy's stupid words? What do you want? Do you want him banned? Do you want everyone else to put him down, too? You're going on and on about someone's lame post. The world is full of liars. Get over it and move on, for fuck sakes. If he insulted my dead relative I'd laugh at his ridiculousness. You're acting like a prosecuting attorney.