Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:22 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: STOP STUPID SUBJECTS!!
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 6:43 am 

I know it's weak to hide behind a mask but<br><br>I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE<br><br>will the people who CONTINUOUSLY drop these stupid subjects on this otherwise MAJOR INTELLIGENT BOARD, quit spoiling the contents of the forum.<br><br>I AM SICK OF ALL THESE GAMES LATELY:<br><br>STOP STUPID SUBJECTS<br><br>tnx<br><br>pf, pf, pf , pf, pf<br><br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:19 am 

Do what you wanna<br>Do what you will<br>Just don't mess up<br>Your neighbors thrill<br>      - F. Zappa<br><br><br><br>

>You don't.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 8:24 am 

:-[

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:27 am 

[quote author=Easter Hay link=board=general;num=1045845807;start=0#5 date=02/21/03 at 11:08:07]Image ok, i don't need a brick to the head to know when someone's talkin to me. ;)<br><br>i post on message boards to have fun. sometimes i don't really feel like writing (or reading) a 1000 word essay on what's wrong with my government or whatever. i was just trying to have fun. oh well.  ::)<br><br>i'm goin. i left a serious topic for you. i hope enough people died & all that. ;)<br><br>if anybody wants to post & have fun, my board is in my profile. i gotta warn you though, i run it, & if someone came on & disrespected one of my members like this, i would ban em on their first post. <br><br>:-* luv, biff[/quote]<br><br><br>Don't leave us easter. that there stupeed person will make an ass of their self, or probably does that on several occasions that's why they decided to hide their identity. Easter stay... Stupid subjects you shut the fuck up. <br>I hope this was blunt enough >:( ;)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 9:53 am 

[quote author=Arkay link=board=general;num=1045845807;start=0#6 date=02/21/03 at 11:22:14]If one goes by my byline, I take stupidity pretty seriously.  If Mr. Stupid made this his only contribution, then I guess his case is clear.  He thinks he's gonna tell us what to do and then observe us doing as he pleases.  Right...<br>Easter, I've only been around here about a month.  It seems that almost everyone who signs on to this forum gets a welcome in the form of a punch to the face for daring to speak.  Let Mr. Stupid be as he is.  As you can see, he is getting what he asks for.  You, on the other hand seem to have been welcomed from your first post.  <br>I'm of the opinion, as FZ was, that there are not any words you can say that will send you to the place with the guy with horns and a pitchfork.  Add that to the concept that if yer wrong, people will tell you so, and in this forum, we do.  I believe that even Mr. Stupid should be able to say what he will.  Any more comments Mr. Stupid?<br>Eye - Didn't you have a post on this thread?  Maybe it was removed...[/quote]<br><br>My other response is in randamonium. it looks like sujectstupid posted this thread everywhere.<br>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:04 am 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=general;num=1045845807;start=0#10 date=02/21/03 at 12:01:11][center]<br>Mr./Ms. Subject created three separate threads, which contain identical messages and topic headings. Three redundant threads has always been my criteria for rolling out the garbage trucks.[/center][/quote]<br><br><br>So, That's what the garbage trucks are about.<br>I thought I had seen them a few times before.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:10 am 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=general;num=1045845807;start=0#12 date=02/21/03 at 12:06:53][center]<br>The irony is that the trucks have become redundant unto themselves,<br> which is part of the joke.[/center][/quote]<br><br>AAAHHH...veryvery good sir ;D<br>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 10:19 am 

[quote author=StopStupidSubjects link=board=general;num=1045845807;start=0#0 date=02/21/03 at 08:43:26]I know it's weak to hide behind a mask but<br><br>I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE<br><br>will the people who CONTINUOUSLY drop these stupid subjects on this otherwise MAJOR INTELLIGENT BOARD, quit spoiling the contents of the forum.<br><br>I AM SICK OF ALL THESE GAMES LATELY:<br><br>STOP STUPID SUBJECTS<br><br>tnx<br><br>pf, pf, pf , pf, pf<br><br><br>[/quote]<br><br>Shall we take ourselves seriously?<br>

>You don't.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:53 pm 

Can we stop the childish attitude ?   ::)   ::)   ::) <br>Beside, Mr. StopStupidSubjects never said what was the 'stupid subjects'.    ???   ???   ???<br>Is it the easy going ones, or the ones about Bush-Irak-France ? He never said a thing !   ???   ???   ???<br>So, I think that WE SHOULD COLLECTIVELY IGNORE THAT POST AND DO OUR BUSINESS AS USUAL !<br>Easter Hay, you shouldn't feel concerned anbout that. You have THE DAMNEST RIGHT TO PARTICIPATE AT ANY THREAD YOU LIKE, EVEN START SOME OF YOUR OWN !. We're not in jail here under the eyes of a Big Brother.   ;)   ;)   ;)<br>If Mr SSS is not happy with some topics, why don't he spend his time doing something else. And leave the rest of ourselves alone.   >:(   >:(   >:(

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:10 pm 

yes - easter hay must stay - stick that on our banners and fly em from the tree tops - a new slogan  - mine anyway<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 4:28 pm 

well thank god for that easter - what yer playing at  - we where all pretty anxious there for a moment or two - you know some of the old guys here have dodgy hearts - their lives are sustained by the funny threads - this reminds me of - does humor belong in posting - yes it does - hurrah hurrah<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 6:33 pm 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=general;num=1045845807;start=15#24 date=02/21/03 at 19:51:22][center]<br><br><br>...and the text which goes with the avatar is:<br><br>I love YaBB 1G - SP1!<br><br>and what does "I love YaBB 1G - SP1!" mean?....[/quote]<br><br>jimmie I believe this is the default text that is displayed when a new forum member first logs in without having already personalized their text...I think I remember it originally appearing on my posts.<br>

>You don't.