Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Aug 29, 2014 2:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 2:34 am 

[quote author=jimmie d link=board=general;num=1045845807;start=15#23 date=02/21/03 at 19:51:22]<br><br>[b]Also, it appears that the mystery poster created yet another pseudonym with a fourth (and final) post. "LikesStupidSubjects" showing some embarrassment...hmmmmm.  [/quote]<br><br>I dunno Jimmie, I thought that post was a reply from someone else...<br><br>Hey, I like your idea of turning this thread into a game. What about word association? I'll start.<br><br>StopStupidSubjects<br>

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 2:40 am 

[quote author=kaiser_rolls link=board=general;num=1045845807;start=15#28 date=02/23/03 at 04:34:25]<br><br><br>StopStupidSubjects<br>[/quote]<br><br>Chopper<br>

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2003 8:12 am 

What are you doing that makes you want us to stop you doing it ?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2003 7:17 am 

The great thing about Zappa fans is that they have open minds  ;D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 12:16 pm 

[quote author=StopStupidSubjects link=board=general;num=1045845807;start=0#0 date=02/21/03 at 08:43:26]I know it's weak to hide behind a mask but<br><br>I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE<br><br>will the people who CONTINUOUSLY drop these stupid subjects on this otherwise MAJOR INTELLIGENT BOARD, quit spoiling the contents of the forum.<br><br>I AM SICK OF ALL THESE GAMES LATELY:<br><br>STOP STUPID SUBJECTS<br><br>tnx<br><br>pf, pf, pf , pf, pf<br><br><br>[/quote]<br><br>relax dude. Consult your therapist and try to keep it fun. Start your own topics if you dont like the others. You are FREE to do that! Also, have some sack & "be a man" next time by using your real handle. <br><br>BTW, how many times do you think Frank went to the bathroom every day???     ;D

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 12:38 pm 

too much angst and hand-wringing in this topic....

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:27 am 

[quote author=Eat_That_Question link=board=general;num=1045845807;start=30#42 date=03/20/03 at 14:16:32]<br><br>relax dude. Consult your therapist and keep it fun[/quote] I agree,come on people,totally disregard this entire sophomoric topic.He's not the UberFuhrer of this site,...nobody is.Easter Hay,you get on back here and post whatever you damn well please!!I'm seriously pissed.Some "masked" interloper is gonna come in and disrupt our site...??I DON'T THINK SO...Hey,whatever you're calling yourself now,why dont you go to a forum thats more sophisticated like..."Poetry and Scones.com" or if your in a bombastic mood swing go to "Hawks vs. Doves . com" and express your disdain for STUPIDITY and REDUNDANCY REDUNDANCY REDUNDANCY there. Oh I'm sorry was I being REDUNDANT????? :o :o :o :o<br>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 4:37 am 

[quote author=ZF link=board=general;num=1045845807;start=45#45 date=03/21/03 at 06:31:03]<br><br><br>Well I think its nice 2 have serious and complete nonsens subjects, like 2 read a lot of fun nonsens and like 2 enter serious discussions as well. No need for restricting whatsoever; however one little exception I'm ready 2 make for the persone whose name we shall not mention  ;D[/quote] I'm sorry,ZF, in all the commotion I've become a bit confused...Are you with me or against me?????<br>

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2003 3:43 pm 

I'm sorry,ZF,after a hard day at work,I come home and now I'm relaxxed.I guess I was TOO jumpy this morning.<br>NOW I have a clear head.Topic-busters like him really get my GOAT.................FRIENDS? ;D ;D ;D ;D<br>                                  Hope to "see" ya later<br>                                     Your Friend,Zaigoat<br>