PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 7:55 pm 
Banned

Gov. Activates FEMA Camps, Gingrich Loves Torture
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=-QOGl22LEDo

Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:39 am 
Banned

UN Calls For Eco-Fascist World Government At Durban Summit

“International Climate Court of Justice” would force western nations to pay “climate debt”
Bureaucrats at the UN Climate Summit in Durban have outlined plans for the most draconian, harebrained and madcap climate change treaty ever produced, under which the west would be mandated to respect “the rights of Mother Earth” by paying a “climate debt” which would act as a slush fund for bankrolling an all-powerful world government.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/un-calls-for-eco-fascist-world-government-at-durban-summit.html

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:07 am 
Banned

Existence of Military Detention Centers Signals America’s Descent Into Martial Law
“Regna regnis lupi, the State a wolf unto the State. It is not a pessimistic lamentation like the old homo homini lupus, but a positive creed and political ideal. Now it is unfortunate for this theory that every community, even one of animals, is based on mutual trust of beings which could destroy one another. Without mutual trust a community of human beings or States is impossible. A State which emblazons the “Do not trust me” on its shield, which is what the theorists of the amoral State would actually have it do, could only exist in a like-minded world by maintaining an absolute superiority of power over all other States combined.” - Johan Huizinga, In the Shadow of Tomorrow, pg. 151-152. (1936).
http://www.prisonplanet.com/existence-of-military-detention-centers-signals-americas-descent-into-martial-law.html

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:49 am 

...ahem...if I may....

Alex Jones is an alternative media gatekeeper. He's a blowhard that speaks a bit of truth and combines it with aggressive innuendo and outright bullshit. Where we have verifiable facts, such as the truth of international banking as represented by Ron Paul, or the truth about the militarization of our police forces, or the facts surrounding 9/11/2001...Alex gives us his spin on these things and hypes it to the max, and generally leads his audience to the wrong conclusions. Most often, everything is a plot by Satan-worshipping Bilderburg types who would like to see us all dead.

I'm not saying that isn't true. What I'm saying is that Alex Jones has no proof of anything, he just talks to people who claim to have proof. Jeff Rense does a similar thing...he let's just anyone talk, and gives them credence, so that the actual facts are swallowed up by hyped-up bullshit that makes it all look crazy. Meanwhile, speciality advertisers who sell seeds and survival gear load up by playing on the fear his show instills in the minds of his audience.

This is called "poisoning the well". If you think that 9/11 is an inside job, or that we need to rid ourselves of corrupt bankers, or if you think we are living in a police state, or even if you are just for Ron Paul...then you are easily discredited by such obvious whack-jobs as Alex Jones, who hollers through a bullhorn what most people would think were the words of a madman.

...can't stand him, don't like him, and he makes all truth seekers look like idiots.

For my money, Micheal Rivero of www.whatreallyhappened.com is a better source. No hype, no bullshit about UFOs or chemtrails, and no Christian jingoism. Yeah, he's pretty hard on Israel, Al Gore, and religion, but he always has good source material to back up his assertions...not just some jerk-ass who is making outlandish claims in some new book he's trying to sell.

Alex's problem is that he wants to be an alternative media Rush Limbaugh. He's a gatekeeper that distorts and exaggerates the truth, and leads truth-seekers down endless paths of outrageous bullshit.

That's what I think.

P.S. I saw a map of where the FEMA camps are supposed to be, and there's supposed to be one next to an air base close by. Yep, sure enough, there's a large fenced in area....it's been there since I was a kid. Now think...let's say they are camps....how are the people going to be led to them, and which people are going to be forced in? It will take a major disaster and a desperate population for people to willingly enter the camps. Without that, who's going to force a person into the camp? Our sons and daughters in the military? Never forget what it takes to hold the two-million or so criminal prisoners we have now...how are they going to detain millions more? They don't have the manpower...a large decimation of the population is far more likely to happen first, and the camps will be used for survivors.

I say we worry about that when it happens, and not get shook up over some idiot's website and radio show. He's sucking money from advertisers who have found a niche market in frightened people. Alex Jones is a profiteering fear-monger, plain and simple. He has no proof of any plan to destroy the population. Some guy goes out and finds that the government has fenced in a lot of acres. Well, no shit, governments do that kind of thing. What it's really all about is anybody's guess.

I'm a lot like you, Apoth...very much so back when I was Shark Barker.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9772

But you have to be able to pick the barley from the bullshit.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:21 pm 
Banned

A rope leash wrote:
...ahem...if I may....

For my money, Micheal Rivero of http://www.whatreallyhappened.com is a better source. No hype, no bullshit about UFOs or chemtrails, and no Christian jingoism. Yeah, he's pretty hard on Israel, Al Gore, and religion, but he always has good source material to back up his assertions...not just some jerk-ass who is making outlandish claims in some new book he's trying to sell.

Alex's problem is that he wants to be an alternative media Rush Limbaugh. He's a gatekeeper that distorts and exaggerates the truth, and leads truth-seekers down endless paths of outrageous bullshit.

That's what I think.

I'm a lot like you, Apoth...very much so back when I was Shark Barker.

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=9772

But you have to be able to pick the barley from the bullshit.

I know AJ is to be taken with a few grains of salt but he makes me look up things and check for myself.
Micheal Rivero seems to be credible and I will check him out more, Thanks

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 12:23 pm 
Banned

Police to test laser that 'blinds rioters'
A shoulder-mounted laser that emits a blinding wall of light capable of repelling rioters is to be trialed by police under preparations to prevent a repeat of this summer's looting and arson.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/8949060/Police-to-test-laser-that-blinds-rioters.html

PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:56 am 
Banned

Congressman condemns "bold, arrogant, dangerous" move to intern Americans without trial

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Top tier presidential candidate Ron Paul has decried the 'indefinite detention' provision of the National Defense Authorization Act, warning that it represents an arrogant, bold and dangerous attempt to establish martial law in America.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6pnSHyOG-Y

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:19 am 
Banned

Debt-Free United States Notes Were Once Issued Under JFK

The U.S. Government Still Has The Power To Issue Debt-Free Money

Most Americans have no idea that the U.S. government once issued debt-free money directly into circulation. America once thrived under a debt-free monetary system, and we can do it again. The truth is that the United States is a sovereign nation and it does not need to borrow money from anyone.
http://www.infowars.com/debt-free-united-states-notes-were-once-issued-under-jfk-and-the-u-s-government-still-has-the-power-to-issue-debt-free-money/

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:27 am 
Banned

Morning Bell: Life-Changing Tribute to Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
http://blog.heritage.org/2012/01/16/mor ... r-king-jr/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:17 pm 
Banned

wup

Last edited by Apotheosis on Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:14 pm 

You are aware that Michael Rivero is one of those "whack jobs" that Alex has on his show every single week right?

http://www.last.fm/music/fowl
http://www.deezer.com/en/#music/fowl
Your mental health requires buying my cd

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:03 pm 
Banned

FOWL wrote:
You are aware that Michael Rivero is one of those "whack jobs" that Alex has on his show every single week right?

Yes....Mike Rivero was named The Anti-Neocon of the month August 2007 by anti-neocons.com for his years of work exposing zionist infiltrations and israeli lies and deceptions on his website WRH (www.whatreallyhappened.com)

His WRH website is among the top ten ranked daily political news sites on the Internet. Rivero is highly critical of the governments of Israel and the infiltration of United States policy by Dual Citizen . Rivero often says on his radio show that "America needs politicians that put America first, second, and third." He is also notable as the host of a radio show.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:38 pm 

Rivero and Jones had a falling out, from what I understand. This video helps explain why...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPrHMCJo-XY

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:53 pm 

Foreign Aid Is
          Taking Money From
          Poor People
          In a Rich Country
          And Giving it to
          Rich People
          In the Poor Country
          We Stole it from
          In the First Place

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:52 am 
Banned

Psychology of Tyranny for a Philosophy of Despotism

The underpinnings that fallaciously attempt to justify despotic regimes rely upon the perverted practice of controlling the public mindset in weak societies. The indisputable evidence that civilization is regressing at lightening speed is all around us. Governments are becoming irrelevant with the passage of illegitimate authority consolidating into the hands of oligarchic cabals and global tyrants. An objective study of the voluntary abandonment of individual sovereignty is worthy of an entire scholarly discipline. However, before confused citizens seek psychoanalysis on a couch of technocrat design, the basic principles of a classical education should be applied.
http://www.infowars.com/psychology-of-t ... despotism/

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:34 pm 
Banned

Navy Seals Say False Flag to be Blamed on Iran May Happen at Anytime: Ed Asner

Kurt Nimmo
Infowars.com
February 14, 2012
Appearing on the Alex Jones Show on Monday, Emmy Award-winning actor Ed Asner said Navy Seals have told him military action against Iran is forthcoming and will be preceded by a false flag attack.
Asner told Alex and his nationally syndicated radio show audience that the Seals are attempting to alert the American people about the prospect of a false flag operation and “more foreign escapades” before the establishment media “starts brainwashing us.”
http://www.infowars.com/navy-seals-say- ... -ed-asner/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:56 am 

Stuff they don't want you to know:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C18m6gff304&feature=results_main&playnext=1&list=PL03728D7DF4BBDC66

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 12:53 pm 

Here's a news tip. If they really did not want us to know, we would not know. All of these "hidden" news stories and alternative media sources serve one purpose. To make us THINK we are finding out something they don't want us to know. If they REALLY don't want us to know, we never will. If there is one thing people in power are good at, it is keeping secrets.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:25 pm 

Troops having fun in Afghanistan:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:43 pm 

My_Name_Is_Fritz wrote:
Troops having fun in Afghanistan:

Looks like a Right Wing Republican Tea Party Militia hoedown. Especially the SS part. I think I see Rick Santorum, Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich in that picture.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 2:44 pm 

duchamp wrote:
Here's a news tip. If they really did not want us to know, we would not know. All of these "hidden" news stories and alternative media sources serve one purpose. To make us THINK we are finding out something they don't want us to know. If they REALLY don't want us to know, we never will. If there is one thing people in power are good at, it is keeping secrets.

I did not know that.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:01 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Looks like a Right Wing Republican Tea Party Militia hoedown. Especially the SS part. I think I see Rick Santorum, Mitt Romney and Newt Gingrich in that picture.

Where's the "like" button ?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:04 pm 

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 3:15 pm 

SPACEBROTHER wrote:

Hit.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:07 pm 

just plain doug wrote:
duchamp wrote:

I did not know that.

Hmmm. I really don't know...