Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Sep 19, 2014 3:51 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:36 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19887
Location: Somewhere in time
We know who the President is after 4 years, he is almost identical to President Reagan except for his Health Care position, He is more efficient than President Bush in dealing with Terrorism so therefore a Hawk, aside for a couple of Social issues the Republicans should love this guy, but the bottom line is they will not vote for Blacky McBlackmen...

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5740
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Plook wrote:
We know who the President is after 4 years, he is almost identical to President Reagan except for his Health Care position, He is more efficient than President Bush in dealing with Terrorism so therefore a Hawk, aside for a couple of Social issues the Republicans should love this guy, but the bottom line is they will not vote for Blacky McBlackmen...

:smoke:


I agree. How the rest of the field treated one of their own, Herman Cain, confirms this.

Ron Paul doesn't even try to hide his own racism and homophobia...
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/ ... l-has-said

A total kook, or should I say Kluk?


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:31 am 
Offline
Banned

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Posts: 471
'Syria Danny’ Caught Staging CNN War Propaganda Stunt

Footage appears to show “activist” coordinating fake gunfire
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
Astounding footage has emerged of ‘Syria Danny’ – the dubious “activist” who appears on mainstream news every week begging for a US or Israeli military invasion – in which he apparently coordinates gunfire and explosions to be staged during his interview with CNN.
http://www.infowars.com/syria-danny-cau ... nda-stunt/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:44 pm 
Offline
Banned

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Posts: 471
Leaked Email: Pentagon Admits Plan To Direct Terror Attacks Inside Syria

US is preparing to “commit guerrilla attacks, assassination campaigns” to topple Assad
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
Tuesday, March 6, 2012
A shocking email leaked as part of the Wikileaks Stratfor data dump reveals that the Pentagon is planning to direct terror attacks and assassinations inside Syria in a bid to topple President President Bashar al-Assad.
http://www.infowars.com/leaked-email-pe ... ide-syria/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
Plook wrote:
We know who the President is after 4 years, he is almost identical to President Reagan except for his Health Care position, He is more efficient than President Bush in dealing with Terrorism so therefore a Hawk, aside for a couple of Social issues the Republicans should love this guy, but the bottom line is they will not vote for Blacky McBlackmen...

:smoke:


I agree. How the rest of the field treated one of their own, Herman Cain, confirms this.

Ron Paul doesn't even try to hide his own racism and homophobia...
http://www.csmonitor.com/USA/Elections/ ... l-has-said

A total kook, or should I say Kluk?

Alternative News isn't so alternative is it? What a joke! This leads right back to`08 and the same paranoid argument about a black man in office.This big bellied bagger/birther who started this post was saying the same shit 3 1/2 yrs.back as Diezil Dummy and Darn Accordians ect.. The tone might be different,but it's the thought that counts! :roll:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:07 am 
Offline
Banned

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Posts: 471
35 Shocking Statistics That Prove That Things Have Gotten Worse In America

The American Dream
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
Most Americans know that things used to be much better in the United States, but they don’t have the facts and the figures to back that belief up. Well, after reading the shocking statistics in this article nobody should be left with any doubt that things have gotten worse in America. There are less jobs, incomes are down, home values have plummeted, poverty is up, consumer debt is way up, dependence of the government has skyrocketed and government debt is totally out of control. Sadly, it hasn’t really mattered which political party has had control over the White House. Things have gotten worse under Obama, they got worse under Bush, and they got worse under Clinton. We are in the midst of a horrific long-term economic decline and the American people desperately need to wake up.

The following are 35 shocking statistics that prove that things have gotten worse in America….
http://www.infowars.com/35-shocking-sta ... n-america/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5740
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Alternative News isn't so alternative is it? What a joke! This leads right back to`08 and the same paranoid argument about a black man in office.This big bellied bagger/birther who started this post was saying the same shit 3 1/2 yrs.back as Diezil Dummy and Darn Accordians ect.. The tone might be different,but it's the thought that counts! :roll:


He's the same guy. He's had more identities on this forum than anybody else trhat I'm aware of. His writing style is transparent and he's been banned from here a few times. Here is a couple of his MuPs...
zombie1210
Arch Oboler
..there are likely many more.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 4:39 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Alternative News isn't so alternative is it? What a joke! This leads right back to`08 and the same paranoid argument about a black man in office.This big bellied bagger/birther who started this post was saying the same shit 3 1/2 yrs.back as Diezil Dummy and Darn Accordians ect.. The tone might be different,but it's the thought that counts! :roll:


He's the same guy. He's had more identities on this forum than anybody else trhat I'm aware of. His writing style is transparent and he's been banned from here a few times. Here is a couple of his MuPs...
zombie1210
Arch Oboler
..there are likely many more.

He has been banned from DZW for his lecturing Dweezil about broken promises and now he wants to "deal" with Dweezil.He was William on DZW,now he's Meglos."Meglos"posted this kinda shit on DZW.com,I'm paraphrazing "I liked the Sacramento Crest Show so much,if you give me a download of that show,I'll forget about the 2 others you Dweezil promised me,what do you say Dweezil a two fer one? (At first he just wanted The Roxy show) The Roxy and a Portland Ore.show for one Crest show,you owe me,you promised me as a man Dweezil.So how about it?" He goes on to say familiy members have died waiting for their free down load.He even tryed to post as some kid from another country who's daddy (his brother) last dying words were,as told by the mourning kid, "did the download of me dady's show,come now,me sorry as I am not english writer,but my daddys gone and I just want his free download........" It goes on in the same style.
Dweezil & Megan (his fiance) asked me in Chico,Ca.,if I had a picture of him.I do.Dweezil explained about some threats from him,implying violence or show interruptions.He also implied that he would be at multible shows.So I sent Megan a picture I took of Apotheosis with Ike Willis.Paybacks are a mo-fo! Real name Bill.He's RandMarv on youtube.Check it out,no pix of him,just some kid he says is his.He cry's wolf so much I don't believe a word he says.
He threatend to "kick my ass,ass,ass" at the Reno show.Then he didn't show.He says he saw me at The Crest show,yet stayed in his seat.Like,I'm so scared....... :roll: One of my favorite lines of his was "How many more must die before I get my (free) downloads!" So if Apotheosis wants that pix of him and Ike Willis he asked me for,ask Dweezil for a copy.Or perhaps one of the security people can help him.I won't. :mrgreen:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:20 pm 
Offline
Banned

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Posts: 471
YouTube Restricts Video Of Engineer Proving How Useless TSA Scanners Are

Man walked through radiation firing machines with metal objects knowing he would not be stopped
Steve Watson
Infowars.com
March 7, 2012
Google/YouTube has placed restrictions on yet another video that exposes the fraudulent claims of the TSA and highlights how the federal agency’s security theatre is part of a wider social manipulation agenda.
Engineer Jon Corbett of the popular blog TSA Out of Our Pants! posted a video yesterday that demonstrates how the TSA’s radiation firing body scanners can easily be bypassed.
The video shows Corbett carrying a metal case through the scanner, away from his body in his side pocket. Corbett explains that because metallic objects appear as black on the image the scanners produce, the machines do not pick up such objects if they are obscured by the background, which is also black.
http://www.infowars.com/man-demonstrate ... -purposes/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:13 am 
Offline
Banned

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Posts: 471
This is beyond treason! The President is dictator and NATO the boss.
Pentagon & Obama Declare Congress Ceremonial. During a Senate Armed Services Committee hearing yesterday, Defense Secretary Leon Panetta and Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Gen. Martin Dempsey brazenly admitted that their authority comes not from the U.S. Constitution, but that the United States is subservient to and takes its marching orders from the United Nations and NATO, international bodies over which the American people have no democratic influence. This is beyond treason! The President is dictator and NATO the boss.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1lzFBeiL ... ature=plcp


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Alternative snooze. :roll:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:56 am 
Offline
Banned

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Posts: 471
Obama’s Wars Grounds for Impeachment: Infowars Nightly News

Infowars.com
March 10, 2012
More on the Obama and Pentagon coup d’etat nullifying the U.S. Constitution

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-wars-gro ... htly-news/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:22 am 
Offline
Banned

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Posts: 471
Will A Sitting President Finally Be Held Accountable For High Crimes and Misdemeanors?

Impeachment proceedings begin in the House and the Senate over Obama’s brazen use of aggressive military force without congressional authority.
Eric Blair
Infowars.com
March 11, 2012
Since 2005, Veterans for Peace and others have been calling for the impeachment of the sitting president for war crimes. After their demands to lawmakers to uphold the rule of law against Bush were largely ignored, they renewed their effort to impeach Obama once he continued to bomb sovereign nations without congressional approval. Now, lawmakers seem to have finally decided to take the rule of law and Separation of Powers seriously.
http://www.infowars.com/will-a-sitting- ... demeanors/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Let me guess.....big letters are an impotant part of Apotheosissy's spiel? :roll:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19887
Location: Somewhere in time
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Let me guess.....big letters are an impotant part of Apotheosissy's spiel? :roll:



Hey all letters were created equal and have a right in this forum or anywhere else in print... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:55 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Plook wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Let me guess.....big letters are an impotant part of Apotheosissy's spiel? :roll:



Hey all letters were created equal and have a right in this forum or anywhere else in print... :smoke:

Would this apply to PM's to? I assume you think this is right also? You bold type a guy! :wink:
You missed the point.While big letters are fine what I was saying was does big letters make a persons argument/cut & paste job,anymore impotant than it was already? In other words do the big letters make an argument limp because they're used so often?

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19887
Location: Somewhere in time
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Let me guess.....big letters are an impotant part of Apotheosissy's spiel? :roll:



Hey all letters were created equal and have a right in this forum or anywhere else in print... :smoke:

Would this apply to PM's to? I assume you think this is right also? You bold type a guy! :wink:
You missed the point.While big letters are fine what I was saying was does big letters make a persons argument/cut & paste job,anymore impotant than it was already? In other words do the big letters make an argument limp because they're used so often?



Kinda got that big truck thing going there mate... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:41 pm 
Offline
Banned

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Posts: 471
World Government = Global Death

Infowars.com
March 11, 2012
The elites establishing world government have openly stated a plan to exterminate 6 billion people. The system is not run by people who are just corrupt, it is controlled by blood lusting control freaks who are unspeakably evil.
http://www.infowars.com/world-government-global-death/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
Plook wrote:
Kinda got that big truck thing going there mate... :smoke:

Nowadays,with strap-ons,penis enlargers,ect.,size apparently does matter. :mrgreen:

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 10:18 pm 
Offline
Banned

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Posts: 471
Fistfight Stuns Patrons At Chicago Symphony Orchestra
March 10, 2012 5:57 PM

CHICAGO (STMW) – It gets so quiet during the second movement of the Brahms Symphony No. 2, you could almost hear a pin drop.

Or a sneeze. Or a fist hitting a face.

Such was the case Thursday night at Orchestra Hall in a ruckus the Chicago Symphony Orchestra officially described as “an incident” between “two patrons.” But shocked concert-goers and police called it a fist fight in one of the boxes — where the elite typically sit and expect a more refined experience.

Just as the second movement was drawing to a gentle close — with Music Director Riccardo Muti at the podium — a man in his 50s, according to police, started punching a burned out hippy high on meth who was visiting from California. The unidentified man was thought to be looking for a tormentor from Oregon but he took a wrong turn and ended up in Chicago.
http://chicago.cbslocal.com/2012/03/10/ ... orchestra/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 1:23 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Apr 12, 2009 11:58 pm
Posts: 13142
Location: Home of The Mondavi Center.
His carbon style is well rehearsed.~FZ

_________________
I'm getting larger as I walk away.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:02 pm 
Offline
Banned

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Posts: 471
U.S. Still Down 6 Million Jobs

By Sarah Morgan

The stock market has recovered its losses since hitting bottom three years ago today. But despite gains in employment during that same stretch, America is still down six million jobs, data shows.
http://blogs.smartmoney.com/advice/2012 ... lion-jobs/


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19887
Location: Somewhere in time
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Plook wrote:
Kinda got that big truck thing going there mate... :smoke:

Nowadays,with strap-ons,penis enlargers,ect.,size apparently does matter. :mrgreen:



Theres an old lady joke in there somewhere but I'm a little tired today... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 2:52 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:09 pm
Posts: 728
Location: Australia
Plook wrote:
KAPT.KIIRK wrote:
Let me guess.....big letters are an impotant part of Apotheosissy's spiel? :roll:





Kinda got that big truck thing going there mate... :smoke:
[/quote]


Image

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 3:05 pm 
Offline
Banned

Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:42 pm
Posts: 471
Monsanto’s Roundup threatens stability of global food supply

Anthony Gucciardi
Infowars.com
March 12, 2012
Monsanto’s reckless disregard for public health and the agricultural stability of the planet may be even more significant than previously thought. A shocking new report reveals how Monsanto’s Roundup is actually threatening the crop-yielding potential of the entire biosphere. The report reveals that glyphosate, which was developed by Monsanto in the early 1970s and is the active ingredient in its patented herbicide Roundup, may be irreversibly devastating the microbiodiversity of the soil – compromising the health of the entire planet, as a result.
http://www.infowars.com/monsantos-round ... od-supply/


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group