Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:14 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: Alternative news
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:58 am 

For "Alternative" read "Conservative"; which means that when the Conservatives regain power this thread will have to be retitled.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:55 pm 

Caputh wrote:
For "Alternative" read "Conservative"; which means that when the Conservatives regain power this thread will have to be retitled.

Hey I'm a huge conspiracy guy but this stuff just sounds made up, you can always sense some truth in a good conspiracy story, this stuff just comes off as propaganda written for those who have had sufficient doses of Kool Aide or Tea Bagging whatever the case may be...

:smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:26 pm 
Banned

Conned 2012: Joseph Kony Is A CIA Contractor

Saman Mohammadi
Infowars.com
March 13, 2012
The author of the blog aangirfan writes: “In Uganda, Joseph Kony is the leader of the Lord’s Resistance Army, ‘which is a US and Mossad-backed guerilla force.’” He quotes Richard Cottrell, a former European MP, journalist, and author of the book, “Gladio: NATO’s Dagger At The Heart of Europe,” who wrote in an article in October 2011 called, “African ping pong: US plays both sides in Uganda”:
“The Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) rampaging around Uganda is nothing more than a US and Mossad-backed guerilla force.
Its task is to destabilize wide areas of Africa rich in minerals like Uganda, ex-French and Belgian Congo, and Sudan.
http://www.infowars.com/conned-2012-jos ... ontractor/

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 5:13 am 
Banned

Ron Paul Is Dangerous!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k0JyyaEr ... NVMiY0PoI=

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 5:02 am 
Banned

CIA Chief: We’ll Spy on You Through Your Dishwasher
More and more personal and household devices are connecting to the internet, from your television to your car navigation systems to your light switches. CIA Director David Petraeus cannot wait to spy on you through them.

Earlier this month, Petraeus mused about the emergence of an “Internet of Things” — that is, wired devices — at a summit for In-Q-Tel, the CIA’s venture capital firm. “‘Transformational’ is an overused word, but I do believe it properly applies to these technologies,” Petraeus enthused, “particularly to their effect on clandestine tradecraft.”

All those new online devices are a treasure trove of data if you’re a “person of interest” to the spy community. Once upon a time, spies had to place a bug in your chandelier to hear your conversation. With the rise of the “smart home,” you’d be sending tagged, geolocated data that a spy agency can intercept in real time when you use the lighting app on your phone to adjust your living room’s ambiance.
http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/03 ... tv-remote/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:36 am 

We're all very interested in your links. The only reason I have not looked at a single one of them is because I am busy shitting into my dishwasher

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:19 am 

downer mydnyte wrote:
We're all very interested in your links. The only reason I have not looked at a single one of them is because I am busy shitting into my dishwasher

......and I have to wash my hair.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:25 pm 
Banned

FEMA Corps To Be Brownshirts For Homeland Security Emergency Response?

Aaron Dykes
Infowars.com
March 17, 2012

“We cannot continue to rely only on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives that we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded.” Barack Obama, 2008
Homeland Security has announced the creation of a new FEMA corps to tap volunteers for disaster/emergency responses. The program is a partnership between FEMA and the Corporation for National and Community Service (CNCS), itself managed under the Homeland Security umbrella.
The Department of Homeland Security plans to start with 1,600 volunteers dispatched across the country and specially trained to provide “critical disaster services” during an emergency response. Volunteers are not FEMA employees, but will wear branded uniform clothing and will be directed by FEMA. DHS boasts that the entry level positions will prepare these trainees for careers in the ever-bloating disaster response bureaucracy.
http://www.infowars.com/fema-corps-to-b ... -response/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:37 pm 

A Family Celebrates Their Day Together

Butch Dykes
Infosnores.com
March 17, 2012

A mother, father, daughter and son celebrated their Saturday together in an atmosphere of loving trust. No one in the household turned on the news or read a newspaper. The blissful afternoon was spent talking, cooking, eating and going for a bike ride. Many friendly neighbors waved hello as they peddled across town.

http://www.boston-terriers.com/50%27sbt.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 1:08 am 

Diezel Dummy,Apotheosis,Darn Accordians, says:

Sure,with your teenage thug with the a pitbull and bat how com you so scared? (now in really big letters imagine the word asshole)

Never become,comfortly numb.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 4:51 am 
Banned

George Clooney Asks ‘Humanitarian’ Warmongers to Save Sudan

Aaron Dykes
Infowars.com
March 17, 2012
We are dealing with the era of war in the name of peace. The Responsibility to Protect Doctrine (discussed below) is a deliberate call for preemptive war. This issue has been carefully crafted by the very individuals most responsible for the war in Libya, which helped put al Qaeda in power there and resulted in a black genocide and ethnic cleansing. It is time we woke up to the agenda hiding behind certain specifically-arranged “humanitarian” crises.
Samantha Power, Obama Aide, Urged Action in Libya
Libyan Rebels Accused of “Ethnic Cleansing,” Black Genocide
Libya: the West and al-Qaeda on the same side
Ron Paul says no-fly zone over Libya is an ‘act of war’
Actor George Clooney lends his famous face to spotlight the crisis in Sudan, adding another front to the “humanitarian” calls for intervention in Africa, coinciding with the KONY 2012 social experiment to deploy troops to Uganda. Clooney just finished staging an arrest at the Sudanese embassy.
http://www.infowars.com/george-clooney- ... ave-sudan/

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:23 pm 
Banned

Obama Implementing Martial Law Coup
Obama is a puppet of the Banksters, but the office of the president itself is being transformed in to a dictatorial command and control system. Congress has now been told that they are ceremonial, the military is openly training to wage war on the American people during a staged economic collapse!
http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-imple ... -coup.html

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:57 pm 

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:50 am 
Banned

Obama: The Globalist Ultimate Puppet with Civil Rights Icon Dick Gregory

Prisonplanet.com
Tuesday, March 20, 2012
Alex talks with former comedian, activist, social critic, writer, and entrepreneur Dick Gregory. On Friday, Mr. Gregory was arrested along with actor George Clooney, his father and others outside the Sudanese embassy. Gregory and Clooney were protesting against the Sudanese government of Omar al-Bashir and its efforts to block food and aid from entering the Nuba Mountains in the county’s border region with South Sudan.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-the-g ... egory.html

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 10:43 am 

Open-Minded Man Grimly Realizes How Much Life He's Wasted Listening To Bullshit

CLEVELAND—During an unexpected moment of clarity Tuesday, open-minded man Blake Richman was suddenly struck by the grim realization that he's squandered a significant portion of his life listening to everyone's bullshit, the 38-year-old told reporters.

A visibly stunned and solemn Richman, who until this point regarded his willingness to hear out the opinions of others as a worthwhile quality, estimated that he's wasted nearly three and a half years of his existence being open to people's half-formed thoughts, asinine suggestions, and pointless, dumbfuck stories.

"Jesus Christ," said Richman, taking in the overwhelming volume of useless crap he's actively listened to over the years. "My whole life I've made a concerted effort to give people a fair shake and understand different points of view because I felt that everyone had something valuable to offer, but it turns out most of what they had to offer was complete bullshit."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:59 am 
Banned

Ben Bernanke Tries To Convince America That The Federal Reserve Is Good And The Gold Standard Is Bad

The Economic Collapse
Wednesday, March 21, 2012
Ben Bernanke has decided that he needs to teach all of us why the Federal Reserve is good for America and about why the gold standard is bad. On Tuesday, Bernanke delivered the first of four planned lectures to a group of students at George Washington University. But that lecture was not just for the benefit of those students. Officials at the Fed have long planned for this lecture series to be an opportunity for Bernanke to “educate” the American people about the Federal Reserve. The classroom was absolutely packed with reporters and just about every major news organization is running a story about this first lecture. So the Federal Reserve is definitely getting the publicity that it was hoping for. You can see the slides from the presentation that Bernanke gave to the students right here. It is pretty obvious that one of the primary goals of this first lecture was to attack those that have been critical of the Fed over the past few years. In doing so, Bernanke “stretched” the truth on more than one occasion.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/ben-bernank ... s-bad.html

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:24 pm 

I'm RACIST for criticizing Obama.
TEABAGGER for supporting the Constitution.
TRUTH-ER for asking unanswered questions.
CONSPIRACY THEORIST for presenting documented facts.
ANTI-AMERICAN for supporting Constitutionalists like Dr. Ron Paul
LIAR and MANIPULATOR because I conceal that my REAL purpose is to recruit votes for the GUN LOBBY:

LEAKED TO JEFFERSON STATE MILITIA:
Sources deep in sensitive areas want the JSM to be up to
speed in regard to the rock solid New World Order’s
planned operation in which you and your families will
be forced to move to ‘a secure location which will
insure your safety.’
Certain Northern California towns and areas will be
‘alerted' that either a Bio/Chem/Nuke disaster has
initiated requiring large segments of population to
relocate to safety. You, your family and neighbors
will be directed to hastily pack up and proceed north.
As you journey north into the steep canyon just past
the bridge at Bridge Bay long lines will be encountered
as a result of a massive road block – manned
and controlled by what will appear as fully armed
US Military or government sanctioned authorities
- each car is searched for weapons, drugs, ‘dangerous
weapons/individuals' which will be confiscated and or
arrested. At this road block all resisting folks will be
‘shot thus speeding up the safe withdraw' of the sheeple.’
Southern Oregon will have a similar scenario where
the road block will be in such place as to 'physically bar the
thousands of cars from turning around or going around...'
Email me for further instructions/info:

America has been Hijacked and the likes
of Our once heroic FBI are now
corrupted into working against the
US Constitution and the Freedoms
herein granted...
Wake Up America...
God Gave Us Jesus and He
was rejected in His Day..
God then gave Us America
to which WE Mankind are
again turning Our Backs..
Remember: We Are Not
Playing Baseball - so don't
expect 3 strikes and You’re Out!...
No...
Stand Now or Suffer the Judgment...

Last edited by phydeaux3 on Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:00 pm 

Why would anyone bother with all that effort, none of it is necessary, they want it going the way its going, there is no upside to relocating and killing people in the US we are the worker bees and we are willing to be bought off with cheep gas and the right amount of toys...who is going to fuck that up...

:smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:31 pm 
Banned

Lord Monckton: ‘I’m no birther,’ but Obama birth certificate ‘plainly a forgery’

Jeff Poor
Daily Caller
Thursday, March 22, 2012

“I don’t know whether he is Kenyan or not,” Monckton said. “The point is that if I were you, I would want to make absolutely sure that he was born here before allowing him to be elected. And the birth certificate that he put up on that website, I don’t know where he was born. But I do know that birth certificate isn’t genuine.”
http://www.prisonplanet.com/lord-monckt ... 80%99.html

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:30 am 
Banned

Ron Paul Launches “Give Me Liberty” Money Bomb Today

New poll reveals Congressman is most competitive of all candidates against Obama
Steve Watson
Infowars.com
March 23, 2012

Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul kicks off a much needed fundraising effort today on the back of a revealing poll that gives his campaign fresh impetus.
http://www.infowars.com/ron-paul-launch ... omb-today/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 5:45 am 
Banned

Google’s ‘Ambient Background’ Spy Tech

‘Internet of things’ also a surveillance tool for authorities
Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Friday, March 23, 2012
Six years ago we warned readers that Google was planning to use the ambient background noise of a person’s environment to spy on their activities in order to direct targeted advertising at them through technological devices. That has now come to fruition with the search engine giant filing a petition for “Advertising based on environmental conditions.”
http://www.prisonplanet.com/you-read-it ... -tech.html

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:46 pm 
Banned

Obama’s Forgery and Fraud Have Become a Thorn in the Side of the Union

Patrick Henningsen
Prison Planet.com
March 30, 2012
Who is Barack Obama? Why does he have a Connecticut SS number when he never lived there? Where was he born, in the United States, or in Kenya? Where is the hard copy of his birth certificate? Did he hold an Indonesian passport? Does he qualify as a Natural Born Citizen? Does he qualify to hold the office of President of the United States?
Since 2007, these questions have remained largely unanswered, not least because the White House’s legal team has gone to great lengths and costs to seal all documents related to the President’s identity. The result of this – is a nation gradually tearing apart at the seams.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/obamas-forg ... union.html

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 2:22 pm 
Banned

Obama Administration Exploits Trayvon Shooting to Push Anti-Gun, Race-Baiting Rhetoric

Establishment is creating the myth of white on black violence to take everyone’s rights
Paul Joseph Watson & Alex Jones
Infowars.com
Monday, April 2, 2012
The Obama administration, its supporters, and the establishment media are engaged in a transparent effort to whip up racial tension over the Trayvon Martin shooting in a bid to chill second amendment rights and polarize the American people as part of an election stunt.In doing so they are manufacturing a race-baiting myth that threatens to cause genuine racial unrest – the notion that white on black hate crimes are a problem of epidemic proportion when in reality federal crime statistics prove that the opposite is true.
http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-admin ... toric.html

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:05 pm 
Banned

“Obama Is Dangerously Close to Totalitarianism”

“No president in modern times has questioned their authority.”
Steve Watson
Prisonplanet.com
April 6, 2012

Constitutional expert Judge Andrew Napolitano says he fears that the president is skirting “dangerously close to totalitarianism” with his recent questioning of the authority of the Supreme Court to conduct a review of ObamaCare.
Appearing on Neil Cavuto’s “Your World” show Wednesday, the Judge warned that Obama was systematically flouting the system of checks and balances established by the founding fathers.
“A few months ago he was saying the Congress doesn’t count. The Congress doesn’t mean anything. I am going to rule by decree and by administrative regulation.” Napolitano said.
“Now he’s basically saying the Supreme Court doesn’t count. It doesn’t matter what they think. They can’t review our legislation. That would leave just him as the only branch of government standing.”
“I think he has some problems with understanding the Constitution or accepting limitations on his power.” the Judge added.
During a speech at the Eisenhower Executive Office Building, with Vice President Joe Biden in February, Obama said “Whenever Congress refuses to act, Joe and I, we’re going to act,” adding “In the months to come, wherever we have an opportunity, we’re going to take steps on our own to keep this economy moving.”
http://www.prisonplanet.com/judge-napol ... anism.html

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:23 pm 

duchamp wrote:
Here's a news tip. If they really did not want us to know, we would not know. All of these "hidden" news stories and alternative media sources serve one purpose. To make us THINK we are finding out something they don't want us to know. If they REALLY don't want us to know, we never will. If there is one thing people in power are good at, it is keeping secrets.

How would you ever know that? According to the above statement,why would you know unless your one of them?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 106 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next