Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:35 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: April Fools day
PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 5:26 pm 

... Xyca, I'm so sorry to read about your friend,... :( :( :( :(...I don't know what else to say,... I'm sorry, and I hope he at least enjoys his birthday,.....this is sooo sad,... :'( :'( :'( :'(

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 6:22 pm 

... I think I'm pregnant.....

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:17 pm 

It's my nephew's 9th birthday today, lil April Fool ;)

PostPosted: Wed Mar 31, 2004 10:36 pm 

You've all got a flat tyre.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 2:59 am 

Howard Stern really got me good today...they are broadcasting a fake show (with different announcers) that is really awful with the slogan "fun without the filth". I wasn't fully awake and I totally fell for it for several minutes. I even called their radio station and they said he is completely off the air. Then I listened a little more and figured it out. Great prank to pull with all the FCC shit that's going on right now.;D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:31 am 

Wow Uncle Bernie...HOW'D YOU DO THAT!?!? Now I gotta go change a tire in the rain, oh man!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:45 am 

When it comes to love everyday is April fools day! I think to myself, "how could I be such a fool"?<br><br> ::)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:52 am 

[quote author=debutante daisy link=board=general;num=1080773636;start=0#10 date=04/01/04 at 05:45:57]When it comes to love everyday is April fools day! I think to myself, "how could I be such a fool"?<br> ::)[/quote]<br> ;)<br><br>[quote author=Batchain115 link=board=general;num=1080773636;start=0#11 date=04/01/04 at 05:50:03]I'm planning on a double orchidectomy (the removal of both testicles) [...] ("Silicon implants" will replace the testicles for reasons which should be obvious and I've seen these in color photographs and no one could ever tell them from the "real thing".)<br><br>--Bat[/quote]<br>Replace 'em with BIG OL' BRASS ONES! ;D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 3:54 am 

[quote author=Batchain115 link=board=general;num=1080773636;start=0#11 date=04/01/04 at 05:50:03]I'm planning on a double orchidectomy (the removal of both testicles) for what's turned out to be intractable hypersexualism usually arising from a hypothalamic dysfunction and usually treated by "chemical castration". But for me the hypothalamus is slightly downwardly elongated and thus affecting the pituitary gland itself.<br><br>So, in order for any chemical treatment to be clinically effective it is essential that I have the full orchidectomy first to correct the endochrine disorder.<br><br>It might seem regrettable to most to lose all libido and penile erectility but for me it will be a truly welcome relief! ("Silicon implants" will replace the testicles for reasons which should be obvious and I've seen these in color photographs and no one could ever tell them from the "real thing".)<br><br>--Bat[/quote]<br>they may look like the real thing but the big question is do they FEEL like the real thing?

Solipsism Twitter
Solipsism Shitface

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 7:17 am 

"You know you're my BEST friend!"<br><br>"Really?"<br><br>"No, April April, dee-hee-hee-hee-hee-hee!"*runs away*<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:22 am 

Here's a little game for ya'll~<br><br>[ftp]http://file.sugarqube.com/Cards/jblo_TheWormGame.swf?PL=L400x300[/ftp]<br><br>ARF!<br><br> ;D ;) ;D<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 9:13 am 

A good friend of mine called me and he told me he had an accident, and a pretty bad one. Ofcourse I was very worried but it turned out to be a joke.. a lame joke!<br><br>I'm still feeling bad.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 11:50 am 

I have an evil twin, named Selena.  Oh, and the original Sabrina, that's not me.  She died mysteriously and I took her place.   ;D

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2004 12:13 pm 

[quote author=Ronnys Noomies link=board=general;num=1080773636;start=0#3 date=03/31/04 at 20:02:23]I absolutely HATE April Fool's Day jokes, because I'm always gullible and completely fall for them. I've had people "resign" at work, someone tell me she had cancer, and was told the boss - - who is prone to impulsive firings - - wanted to see me in his office.<br><br>So, in that spirit, I'd like to announce that I'm finally having surgery  tomorrow, to have my second head removed. Fuck him. He's dead weight anyway, and chews on my shoulder during sex.  :o  ;D[/quote]<br><br><br>ROFL! Leave him on your bosses desk. That'll teach 'em both! :dead faced pumpkin icon:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 02, 2004 9:26 pm 

Now you can start saying:<br><br>"April, april long after!"<br><br> ;D<br><br> -/dr_grogg<br><br>