Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:28 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:23 pm 

This thread is for bashing Obama, not bashing each other.

If you don't have anything bad to say about Obama, then don't say anything at all.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:57 pm 

I heard he wants universal healthcare for everyone, regardless of whether they're rich or poor so that people, regardless of circumstance, have access to essential medicine and treatment....the guy sounds like an evil maniac :mrgreen:

I could never vote for a politician though that supports the war on cannabis, regardless of their views on other things. The illegality of cannabis is one of the greatest crimes that's been committed against humanity.

Shitface
Shitface Music Page

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:00 pm 

Plook wrote:
sometimes when you are having problems with so many people in so many diverse areas, you must consider the strong possibilty that the problem is with you... :smoke:

Tell it to Sheldon Cooper...

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:52 pm 

Caputh wrote:
Short sentences with lots of your own words in them, therefore easy to understand:
a) you above:
Quote:
BBP has said things I definitely don't agree with but no insults were stated.

b) next post of yours:
Quote:
In fact, what she said beforehand that led to my comments above were "insulting." And this is her quote in question:

c) BBP's "Stupid" post was not directed directly and specifically at you in its original context, you immediately took it very personally.

Are you joking?!

Firstly, when I stated "a)", I was OBVIOUSLY referring to the fact that there were no insults made by me, not that there weren't insults made by her, since when I stated "a)", I was responding to your mostly erroneous allegations of insult-throwing. One would think you'd easily figure that out, especially once I stated "b)." But then again, this is you... :wink:

Secondly, BBP's post in question was directed at people who support Ron Paul. And one of them is me. Her post in question WAS an insult. There is absolutely no doubt about that. And I find it hilarious that you're defending her. :roll:

Caputh wrote:
d) BBP wrote:
Quote:
Your way of debating isn't "good", it's rude.
Sounds like she felt insulted by you. I would too if somebody called me a naive hypocrite who knows nothing about the topic under discussion.

If you think that calling someone, naive, or a hypocrite or that they don't know anything about the topic under discussion, is an insult, then you have (or they have) got major emotional problems. :roll:

Caputh wrote:
e) I wrote above:
Quote:
Have you ever considered the possibility you might be insulting people without realizing it?

f) Wow! A strange person on the Zappa forum - SPOOKY!

You are REALLY bad at debate. I mean, REALLY bad at it.

But, if you must continue splittin' hairs with me...go for it...:roll:

A rope leash wrote:

If you don't have anything bad to say about Obama, then don't say anything at all.

:mrgreen:

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:20 pm 

A rope leash wrote:

You are absolutely correct, Rope. I apologize.

Obama's ability to lead himself into sticky situations should be obvious from the posts above. Basically, Obama's major problem is that he is utterly unable to accept that other people have a different point of view. When they express a point of view that is different from Obama's a torrent of wild invective follows. This would appear to seriously restrict the possibility of meaningful debate about any political or social problems. At the same time, Obama himself is loathe to admit when he is wrong, even when the physical evidence has proved him so. Obama, once set upon a course, is so blinded by political propaganda/ideology that he continues to cling to ideas, long after actual events have proved the political propaganda to be false.
Even when people with similar views give him friendly hints, Obama seems blissfully unaware that he is manifestly failing to follow their advice. [edit] Ooh, and btw, remember when Obama was photographed watching the footage of Bin Laden being killed? In reality he was showing Hillary a picture of a big fat man, apparently doing a big poo. That's why she's got her hands over her mouth in the photo. He was trying to improve her debating skills. Secret tapes reveal that she called him "stupid" and he called her a "hypocrite". Neither of them were offended. [end edit]
This is the last post I will direct towards Obama. Cross my heart.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:42 pm 

I just had to bring this up...

http://www.cnn.com/2012/06/20/politics/ ... index.html

O my! It's Iran-Contra all over again!

Why, a Democrat wouldn't do that...would it?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:51 pm 

Good ol' Executive Privilege...

http://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/e ... nge/16614/

http://12160.info/group/attack-of-the-d ... e=activity

http://globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=31521

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/06/oba ... ge-to.html

It's okay when a Democrat do it.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:53 pm 

Fast and furious...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... story.html

It's all so unbelievably fucked up!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:54 pm 

Ha ha ha fuck this stupid world!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2012 6:01 pm 

hey Rope,
Rachel Maddow did a number last night on the conspiracy against gun control - or for it? it's kinda hard to tell since they can tell it both ways,,,
I bet, the NRA woulda wished she'd done it on the White House lawn instead of on their new lawn ornament who started this paranoia about gun control. In fact, the opposite is true, according to the House Subcomittee which-hunt led by Issa, the guy in charge of this contempt charge seeking documents.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:00 am 

A rope leash wrote:
It is also possible for one account to be used by more than one troll, as "SPACEBROTHER" has shown.

Well I could, but I would have to have your password wouldn't I? Regardless, I have better things to do with my time than waste it on the Princess of K Mart. I did have irritable bowels a couple of days back, and that was by far more intellectually stimulating than pointless banter on the internet with a complete dolt like yourself.

Oh looky looky. I see you've started another one.

memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=53103

Little_Sally wrote:
Don't you like Ron Paul ?

Little_Sally wrote:
Ron Paul seems like a nice man. Kinda like my Grand Dad.

That didn't take you long. What is this, like your 40th account here now?

Man, you must live a pathetically boring life. You'll meet more women outside of K Mart. Trust me on this one... :lol:

Oh well. Whatever makes your panties moist. Not my place to judge. :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 6:49 am 

What's the matter, SPACEBROTHER? Don't you want to talk about Fast and Furious?

You are not making any sense. Why would you need my password? All I am saying is that your posts are so inconsistent as to indicate that the same person is not always using the SPACEBROTHER account. Yes, I am saying that SPACEBROTHER could be an open account used by a propagandist organization.

O! I'm a dolt?!

...this from a guy who thinks jacking off to completion kills millions of babies?

Please! If anyone is wasting thier time here, it's a rope leash.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:19 am 

...a little bump for this, to go along with the Ron Paul thread.

Who wants to talk Fast and Furious?

SPACEBROTHER?

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:58 pm 

A rope leash wrote:

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 1:08 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Yes, I am saying that SPACEBROTHER could be an open account used by a propagandist organization. Please! If anyone is wasting thier time here, it's a rope leash.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:00 pm 

:lol:

That is fucking hilarious, an perfectly timed! Nice!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:08 am 

fake love don't fake war
(featuring barack obama)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyqoDcLmrug

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:55 am 

That was interesting.

As for the two previous posts, where I am made fun of by a couple of simple corporate media drones, all I can say is what else can be expected? It's quite frightening how television has controlled these minds and made them think that falsehoods are true.

Do you really think there is any difference between the two politcial parties in the USA? How could you possibly think that after years and years of broken promises? It's quite possible that you are skittish as schoolchildren and have no ability to think outside of the textbook.

Turn off the television, and read this:

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/07/pre ... y-con.html

...and, the events of 9/11/2001 were an obvious con job. Here's Ed Asner to explain why, for all the dumbed-downs out there who actually think that their corporate-controlled leaders would never decieve them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGoPqDOxXRs

Are you as knowledgable on the subject of falling towers as an architect or an engineer? Here's a thousand or so that say the official story cannot be factual:

http://www.ae911truth.org

So, get giddy with ridicule on a lot of people who are much smarter than you.

It's the American Way.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 12:19 pm 

:lol: Conspiracy nutjobs...lol

The only thing you need to know about 9/11 and how it relates to the US gov't is that it happened while Republicans controlled all three of our branches. Everyone who bashes Obama and Clinton are merely fools, gullible fools. You can't change facts, reality and history. The folks who trash Obama are only bitter because the Bush ideology that they subscribe to has been proven to be a monumental failure on every single account. Republicans are incapable of winning wars, creating jobs, providing health care, providing basic social services like those that keep our infrastructure intact, and the list goes on and on and on and on and on and on.....

Hope you guys enjoy Romney, when the next 9/11 happens. If you are anything but caucasion, you will be illegally searched, and if you live at or below the poverty rate, and own any kind of property, it will be taken from you and given to a Chinese bank. If you have a job, your health care costs will quadruple within the first year, you benefits will be taken away, and if you happen to be in a union, you will be treated how Republicans treat non-caucasions. He's not even in yet, and poor, elderly, andnon-caucasion voters are already being purged from the voting rolls.

It's not even a media thing. The people who are paranoid about some corporate media spook, are only being submissive to exactly what they are afraid of.

If you don't think I'm right, ask me again exactly one year from now after Romney wins. Then once again, I'll say I told you so, even though you'll predictably blame it on Obama. I have a knack for the obvious.

Personally, it would be foolish of me NOT to vote for the guy who got Bin Laden, the single biggest triumph in American history since the end of WWII. The fact that the anti-Obama crusaders dismiss this is evidence that the corporate controlled media wants them to forget this.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 6:18 am 

Did your Democrat blinders prevent you from looking at the links?

All we have to know is that the Republicans were in office when it happened? That has to be the most gullible, politically subserviant attitude ever. The mind-controlled faithful blame the "other" party, and the sideshow distraction continues, while the effort to destroy our country plods on.

So, why hasn't the Democrat in office done anything to reverse what the Republicans done? Obama promised to close Gitmo...now he's signing executive orders that give him the power to kill anyone he wants. They are one party, people...the War Party.

Obama did not kill bin Laden. They killed some stray terrorist wannabe and dumped his body in the ocean so no one would know it wasn't bin Laden. That's bad enough, but millions of Democrats jumping up and down happy because "their man" killed a "bad guy" is just sick. There is no proof that it was bin Laden who was murdered by our special forces. None!

bin Laden most likely died years ago of kidney failure. He was known to be needing dialysis way back in 2001.

Read, and learn...

http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHARTICL ... ladens.php

...and stop being such a pabulum-headed buffoon. You're embarrassing yourself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 7:42 am 

Why would we re-elect a guy who has failed as pResident?

The economy is stalled, and again moving towards collapse...retail sales have fallen for the past three months because people do not have the money or the credit to buy anything of value.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/48194314

We may well already be in a depression...

http://www.cnbc.com/id/48193471

Meanwhile, the Federal Reserve Bank, a privately owned institution, seems bereft of ideas for recovery...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/comm ... ssion.html

...because they are content with collapse. All they need to do is start a war to blame it on.

Why anyone would vote again for this loser is beyond me...unless their heads are so full of propaganda they can't think clearly...

O look! Obama has granted himself the authority to shut down civilian communications!

http://guardianlv.com/2012/07/obama-gra ... nications/

Only a degenerated Democratic party hack would not be angry about that!

...and who is this long-time Obama staffer that mysteriously died last week at the age of 29?

http://chasvoice.blogspot.com/2012/07/w ... krent.html

...hmmm?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:04 pm 

Are you really that naive?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:43 pm 

If Romney got in and there was another 911 he would outsource the clean-up... :smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:17 pm 

Yeah , but he would probably use his own money to do it , unlike Obama who would use yours :wink:

PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 4:34 pm 

Zappaholic wrote:
Yeah , but he would probably use his own money to do it , unlike Obama who would use yours :wink:

What you talkin about willis, everything the goverment does is with our money, its been that way for over 200 years, where in the fuck have you been... :smoke:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 ... 12  Next