Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:11 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 6:39 pm 

There is no a rope leash. It's just another bullshitism. :smoke: {-

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2012 8:55 pm 

I knew a rope-e-dope had more than one account.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:35 am 

Yes, I used to be Shark Barker. Everyone knows that. Shark Barker committed board suicide a few years ago, desperate to break himself of posting on this obscure rock star forum.

I am an expert bullshitter, so I can't be bullshitted. I've roped many a dope on forums all over. It's what I do.

phydeux finds me so fascinating that she had to dig up Shark Barker posts from years ago. I stand by all the Shark Barker stuff...I haven't changed much since I quit being him.

But, attacking me personally does nothing to abate the war-loving ways of Obama supporters on this board. It's not that I care about it so much as it is the joy I get out of skewering people who think they have everything all buttoned down.

So, I guess it's all about me now? Nobody wants to defend their man against the many assertions I have made against him? That's typical...when the average moron can't come up with a rebuttal, he attacks his foe personally. O well...let's talk about me some more!

I love it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:06 am 

...it's a dog's life
in a rope leash or a diamond collar
it's enough to make you think right now
but you don't bother...

- Elvis Costello Suit of Lights

Post subject: I digress...
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:45 am 

I was born in a small house my dad and grampa built behind a chemical plant in Mosanto, Illnois. It explains how my brother's feet got put on backwards. All the houses on that street are gone now, and now, with the leftover trees and grasses, it's become an unofficial park for dead law-enforcement dogs.

My first girlfriend introduced me to Frank Zappa's music. She got it from a friend in the city. She also got my first weed.

Frank was telling us...it's all a gigantic mass deception. Pretending you are well informed is folly.

My high school years down in the farmlands of southern misery were pretty much formulated by Frank's brain power. My brother became a huge fan. It was pretty much just me and him. We did all we could to freak out.

He became a painter, and I became a writer. Neither of us are very successful, but we are practiced. This, to me was Frank's great message to young people. One can not be it if one does not do.

I could absolutley compare myself with Frank, although I am not a musician. Writing is best when it flows, though. There are several pieces of mine that I meekishly placed on the forum dedicated to him. Frank was a social rebel, a political thorn, and a restless iconoclast.

(Apparently, anyway...it could have been a government program...)

As he was all that, he wrote music. I so very much admire people that can produce their art prolifically in a manner that blasts the dominant paradigm.

I do wish I had the time.

But, I'm a working stiff like everybody else. I have traveled the United States extensively since 1987 wiring up your new world. As I've cabled this country, I've seen it become dumb and dumber in a most celebratory fashion.

I'm not so angry as I am amused.

Someone has to be slapped intellectually in some way, it seems to me. The citizens of the Western capitalist world need to see that the world that has made them is quite artificial. Frank knew this and it spawned the hippie generation.

(It might all have been a covert government operation, but at least Frank got out quickly...most probably by the strength of his own convictions...)

But, as Frank probably came to understand, no one ever listens to the smart guy.

That really doesn't matter to me. I enjoy debate. It's a hobby. All it really is is noises.

That's right...is is!

We will have our puppet governments, and we will suffer their wars.

The people insist, we've been told.

Post subject: ...but, enough about me
PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:18 am 

Obama has granted himself control of all frequencies should a "national emergency" occur...

http://uruknet.com/?p=m89687&hd=&size=1&l=e

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:35 am 

I have to agree with rope. I came here on the suggestion of a fellow FZ freak , but sure don't think it's worth my time.

I find uniformed people that try to pin everything bad on Republicans , try to make me believe their own little fantasies without facts and generally rude fucks.

Who needs that ? I really thought I might find some like minded people in here , but if this is the norm of Zappa fans I am greatly disappointed.

I haven't voted Rep for years , but if you guys typify the Democratic mindset of today , I might have to switch.

You think you can change peoples' minds by tossing out a bunch of nonsense headlines without facts ? You think only YOUR links are valid ? What a bunch of sheeple. People could think that you all work for Obama. Is he really your savior ?

Damn , Frank must be rolling over by now. It's been real , but not much fun in here.

Cya :(

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:16 am 

With all your lies and deceptions,a rope leash,what makes you think anyone would believe you or want to engauge in a debate? No good can come from any discourse with you because you don't care what's right or whats wrong as long as you can "skake us up" 'cause we need someone like you in this kinda forum.We don't.You put yourself up as our savior yet call us dumb.Your not and we aren't.

...and you want us to act and treat you as FZ's intellectual equil,just on your word that your that fuckin' great. :roll:

I'm not gonna attack you.You sound like a real smart kid and someday you just might get a job as the cable guy in your short story.With an active imagination like yours,have you thought of taking some creative writing classes to develope your own style?

You have a paranoid personality or is it multi-personalities? From Shark Barker to a rope leash,I'd have to say your the multi-personality.

Now I see I'm right also,your talking to yourself as two different personalities,Zappaholic (the bad guy) and a rope leash. (the well meaning over achiever-control freak).Who's next? :roll:

I love all of you guys in there man! :mrgreen:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:59 am 

It could just be all those chemicals in your back yard growing up,a rope leash.That explains it.
Do you get boils or open sores alot? Do you respect you mother? Can you have kids? Do you get headaches frequently? Do you want to hurt you mother? Do you own a gun? Have you ever wanted to hurt yourself or others? Do you hear voices? Did you hate you mother? Did a relative hurt or molest you? Do you want someone else to hurt your mother? Did you kill your pets as a kid? Do you love your mother? Did you wet the bed past the age of 13? Do you like your father? Did you get along with others in school? Do you want to fuck your mother? Have you ever passed out for no apparent reason? Do you feel liked? Do you like your father? Do you feel depressed? Do you have feelings of total hopelessness? Do you want to kill your father? Do you feel left out? Do you hurt yourself? Does your mother hurt you? Do you feel like everyone's against you? Which 10 of these questions fit you.You must pick ten-10.
Why my best friend is a republican,heh,heh,heh. :wink:

You are what you is,and that's all it is.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:19 pm 

Zappaholic wrote:
I have to agree with rope. I came here on the suggestion of a fellow FZ freak , but sure don't think it's worth my time.

I find uniformed people that try to pin everything bad on Republicans , try to make me believe their own little fantasies without facts and generally rude fucks.

Who needs that ? I really thought I might find some like minded people in here , but if this is the norm of Zappa fans I am greatly disappointed.

I haven't voted Rep for years , but if you guys typify the Democratic mindset of today , I might have to switch.

You think you can change peoples' minds by tossing out a bunch of nonsense headlines without facts ? You think only YOUR links are valid ? What a bunch of sheeple. People could think that you all work for Obama. Is he really your savior ?

Damn , Frank must be rolling over by now. It's been real , but not much fun in here.

Holy meter, I'm getting a reading on my Crap Detector...someone is a Savage listener and they are calling the Libs here fantasiers, I can go either way, but you would have to be blind not to see the anti Blacky Mcblackman shit the reps are pulling... :smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:32 pm 

Plook wrote:
Zappaholic wrote:

Holy meter, I'm getting a reading on my Crap Detector...someone is a Savage listener and they are calling the Libs here fantasiers, I can go either way, but you would have to be blind not to see the anti Blacky Mcblackman shit the reps are pulling... :smoke:

It's been going on from the same guy with 20 some accounts just like Diezel Dummy did with Archie Obolar +10.Noticed Apotheosis hasn't been around in a while or Shark Barker,now these guys appear. Maybe it's pear season and Willie has a new crop of kids up at the freedum farm.That or Willies kid has picked up his old mans habits.It's like comparing hand writing and with your crapdetector I think we got a match.That or Mitts minions have tenticles all over the web trying to shame white folks into voting for a white guy.If they did their home work they would know from the get go FZ was in an intergrated band and his fans could care less.Your right about the Blacky McBlackman backlash.It's even on Frank Zappa's site....who's Frank Zappa,I don't know but get someone in there.He's a musician.If you think I'm paranoid read Nixon's account of how influencial a musician such as John Lennon are to a politician or see it from JL's point of view in The US vs John Lennon documantary.FZ confronted congress on censorship and some Washington wives got upset at Frank and still are.It's not a stretch at all to say it's probable,besides possible.They actually think this kinda dialog helps.Break us down,build us up.
It's the music stupid. :roll:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:14 pm 

Well , I can see you people have some problems in here. I am but one single person who knows none of you . I don't know who this barker guy , or this rope guy is , either. I am just a guy who was turned onto FZ years ago by a white guy down the street , who is no longer with us. :cry:

I am a black man and the mcblackie reference , or whatever it fucking is , shows just how pathetic you really are.

Damn , a black man that doesn't like Obama ? :shock: :shock:

Jesus , you people really need some fucking help.

Frank , PLEASE , come back. :cry:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:19 pm 

Zappaholic wrote:
Well , I can see you people have some problems in here. I am but one single person who knows none of you . I don't know who this barker guy , or this rope guy is , either. I am just a guy who was turned onto FZ years ago by a white guy down the street , who is no longer with us. :cry:

I am a black man and the mcblackie reference , or whatever it fucking is , shows just how pathetic you really are.

I thought you left?

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:46 pm 

Zappaholic wrote:

For President Blacky Mcblackman meaning see Comedian and Real Time host on HBO, he coined the phrase, I'm not that smart and not prejudice.

I was brought up in LA County and my Dad had a business in Compton for 20 years in the 60's & 70's. I played Basketball, Baseball, and Flag Football in summer leagues for several years there while growing up, I would work in my Dads shop on weekends and when school was out. I learned from my humble and honest Father to treat people as they act not in some pre judgmental way, his business was the only business white or black owned that was never burglarized or robbed in that 20 years, and that is because the people in the hood knew they were being treated right there.

We are Italian also, so no one is sneaking anything buy us to easily either and you Sir set off my Crap Detector and your color has nothing to do with it...assholes come in all sizes and colors...say high to the Savage Nation for me...

:smoke:

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:24 pm 

Plook wrote:
Zappaholic wrote:

For President Blacky Mcblackman meaning see Comedian and Real Time host on HBO, he coined the phrase, I'm not that smart and not prejudice.

I was brought up in LA County and my Dad had a business in Compton for 20 years in the 60's & 70's. I played Basketball, Baseball, and Flag Football in summer leagues for several years there while growing up, I would work in my Dads shop on weekends and when school was out. I learned from my humble and honest Father to treat people as they act not in some pre judgmental way, his business was the only business white or black owned that was never burglarized or robbed in that 20 years, and that is because the people in the hood knew they were being treated right there.

We are Italian also, so no one is sneaking anything buy us to easily either and you Sir set off my Crap Detector and your color has nothing to do with it...assholes come in all sizes and colors...say high to the Savage Nation for me...

"You know people I'm not black but there is sure alot a times I wish I wasn't white." ~ FZ,from the Touble Coming Everyday comment on the '65 Watts riots.

This sounds just like Apotheosis.He was doing the same thing on DZW as Meglos.No fucking difference at all.Same style,wording,everything.Tryed it before here too.
It's him.What's up sick Willie? Call to misguided duty?
Can you say @ss?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:18 am 

Gee whiz, y'all sure take stuff serious. Where's the sense of humor?

If you really think I have more than one account, you are forgetting how difficult it is for a new account to get started here. Just because someone kind of sort of sees it my way, then it must be me with another account? Please...

The cable guy stories are about me...they are 95% true. They actually happened...to me. I've been around quite a lot...since the late 50s, fools.

There are no lies or deceptions from a rope leash. Just because you don't think it's true doesn't mean it isn't. Sometimes I throw stuff out there just to see who bites.

Like Zappaholic, I came here many years ago as Shark Barker, thinking I would find some pretty sharp characters here...and there are some, but they don't post much. During an emotional low in my life, I asked Mikey to ban me, and he obliged. I'm not sure why I came back...I guess I got over my disappointment with the Zappa fan base, and decided to return just for the fun of it.

...and, like I say, I just find it all entertaining. No good will ever come from forum discussion...it's all just a giant pissing match. Fun, as it were, if you don't take it too seriously.

What I don't understand is why I can't get these Democrats to discuss thier man's obvious evilness. I don't get how supposed admirers of Frank Zappa can be such media dupes. Some people are so infected by the slime they can hardly think!

Know this, though...if you support Barak Obama, you support war. Bad, resource-stealing, empire-building war. This thread is about bashing Obama. Defend him, if you love him so much. Otherwise, shut your fucking mouth about the length of my hair.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:20 am 

...and it is not just the music, stupid. Frank had a message. Maybe you didn't hear it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:25 am 

...and to insinuate that the chemical plant has something to do with my genius or lack thereof is just ridiculous. Except for my one brother, my siblings are slime-basted fools like almost everyone else in this country.

So, face it, some of you people cannot adequately defend your love of war, so you instead attack me. I haven't done anything outrageously weird or inappropriate here on this forum. I've made my arguements clear and concise, and moderately civil. Why can't you respond in kind?

Because your mind is totally controlled, it has been stuffed into their mold, and you will do as you are told, until the rights to you are sold...!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 8:02 am 

Well , I didn't think I would ever come back here , but I got an email from this site , did some reading and had to respond.

I'm NOT like this rope guy. I just joined here a little while ago because a great friend of mine told me I might like it here. He's no longer with us and , guess what ? I DON'T like it here. I've done some reading and seen that some of you ' fans ' have called my friend a racist and a nazi. This guy GAVE me and my wife a car. GAVE it to us out of the kindness of his heart. Here was this white guy in this black hood that treated people better than some of my own ' bros ' have. This was the kind of guy that would give the shirt off his back to ANYBODY , and you called him a racist. You funny little whiteys in here don't know a damn thing about racist motherfuckers but you come on here with your ' I'm for the black man ' bullshit. I've seen you fuckers before.. all talk so you don't make yourself look bad , acting like you're my best friend, but if I was lying in a pool of blood , you would just walk away and shake your head. Assholes. I can understand why my bro liked FZ , but sure can't understand why the fuck he even came in here with you insulting assholes.
If you think I'm somebody else , you don't even know who the fuck YOU are. :x

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 2:19 pm 

You just stumbled into the wrong thread, man. Don't let this dysfunctional discourse lead you away...there are lots of forums here, and I just browse three of them. Have a look around. It's not all a smoking train wreck.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 4:47 pm 

:roll:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 21, 2012 6:01 pm 

Zappaholic wrote:
if I was lying in a pool of blood , you would just walk away

You're right.

I mean, you're white.

Post subject: Anyhoo...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 8:17 am 

The best selling political book on Amazon doesn't like pResident Obama.

http://www.presstv.ir/detail/2012/07/21 ... azon-list/

I wonder if the silent majority is buying it.

Just to be fair, I'll take a jab at his predecessor:

http://www.salon.com/2012/07/21/bush_un ... ball_game/

It's pretty funny...

O! Some of you owe me an apology:

http://www.bushstole04.com/911/911_truthers_apology.htm

I do what I can.

Post subject: Re: Anyhoo...
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 2:02 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
O! Some of you owe me an apology:

http://www.bushstole04.com/911/911_truthers_apology.htm
I do what I can.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:35 pm 

But, who is the fool?

No one is asking anyone to get washed in the holy waters of 9/11 truth. All I've ever asked is that people take a good look for themselves. I'm not preaching...

...but you have to understand that if a person becomes convinced that the whole event was a hoax, the implications are tremendous, and the person would want others to know.

I'm not going to go along pretending we weren't fooled. It's obvious to me that we were...and I'm not alone at all.

...and I sure as Hell will not play along with evil deeds.

...and really, is that all you got?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next