Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:21 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:44 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Did I mention that he's gay?

http://hillbuzz.org/is-barack-obama-gay

That's a really juicy link!

...google "Larry Sinclair"... for more!

Holy Crap Rope, really...man this shit is wrong on so many levels I don't know what to say... :smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:14 pm 

What? There's nothing wrong with being gay.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:26 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
What? There's nothing wrong with being gay.

Its made up bullshit that would never make the legitimate News for a reason, it is spun out of whole cloth by the opposite camp to help their minions find new levels of hate for someone they couldn't believe they could hate more and hopefully Bag (yes the pun is intended) some new haters...They traditionally call this propaganda...

:smoke:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:48 pm 

O yeah, I get that...like when they say Ron Paul is a racist, right?

Do you know for sure that Obama isn't gay, though?

He kind of reminds me of my brother in the way he moves and interacts. I definitely think the body language sometimes says "gay".

It could be hung over his head by the media powerful, so that he will do the corporations' bidding for wars, ect.

Honestly, though...if he would just legalize weed I'd vote for him. That way, I could be sedated for the next four years while he consolodates power within the Executive Branch.

Otherwise, Ron Paul or none at all.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:37 am 

It's very unfortunate, our last chance is going down the drain. If we don't get Ron Paul I predict we won't make 2014, and the only thing that will get us past 2013 is if Europe fails first and there is a flight to the dollar.

I suppose with all the killing we are doing, we deserve to fail, and it will be a good thing for the troops and all the innocents we are killing...at least that will stop in bankrupsy.

If we get Obama, Romney, Santorun, or Gingrich the wars will of course continue as well as the padding (spending), that has driven our kids 15 trillion in debt.

The kids will still of course be out of work due to the elite-friendly trade agreements NAFTA and the WTO, (which Paul will immediately exit, but the others never mention so the sheep will stay dumbed down).

The fed will of course continue debasing our currency, we already see rapidly increasing prices from that.

The baby boomers (of whom more than half are fat and becoming expensively sickly), will mostly be retired and each will only have 2.5 working youths to support them with their hyper-expensive medical bills...but oops, the youth's good jobs will be outsourced.

Oh...but they have social security and Medicare...wrong, that's been raided and replaces with IOU's...can you eat IOU's or use them for a triple bypass?

Obama cuts 500 billion from Social Security and borrows more for the empires wars, increasing our now debt of 4 Trillion for our wars.

Obama says he won't approve a single dime of deficit spending for health care, yet he sends us hundreds of billions more in debt for his wars and their killing...and his supporters are literally not smart enough to figure out what that means. They still tell us to vote for more.

This is of course unsustainable, most people know that...and that's without all the sickly baby boomers retiring now and leaning on their jobless kids.

We're such a richly resourced country we can of course recover from this, but not as long as the current practice of giving everything to the rich continues.

Although Paul is very popular and can raise millions in small donations, he cannot compete with the 64 million romney has from his $2500 donations from rich friends or the hundreds of millions Obama has from these very same friends.

It makes me want to throw up how Obama and Romney fans look the other way and never even mention the wanton killing Obama is doing daily, or that Romney will do. Worse, they want me to vote for more killing in Obama and Romney. I cannot as I consider voting for wanton killing makes me guilty of wanton killing.

I came here years ago and predicted the housing bubble crash in 2004, and in 2004 I predicted the second banking crisis of 08. I also predicted Obama would escalate the AfPak killings and he tripled it.

Now I predict the final banking crisis, the one we will not come back from.

Fucking war mongering cheerleaders....doling out daily death...and telling me to vote for more.

The results of Obama (and his supporters), Tomahawks:
Your killer hero Obama does a nice job doesn't he SPACEBROTHER. I'll be sure to vote for more of this as you want us to. Democrat killing good, right? We should not immediately order all troops and drones home, should we...whats a little killing as long as you're safe.

Now Obama has removed our most basic civil rights...now if his government doesn't like you they can arrest you and hold you indefinately without charges or access to a lawyer...and even assasinate you without trial as Obama has done to his citizens.

I predict it will be like Greece or Italy here by 2014, (in 2013 if Europe doesn't crash first):

Obscenity does not deserve to survive.

We will see the ugly apathetics and war voters go hungry.

The time to pay the piper is fast coming due.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 9:39 am 

Kudo's to some who've been standing up to our resident war voting Democrats.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:03 pm 

What a bunch of fucking loons.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 1:10 pm 

baddy wrote:
If we don't get Ron Paul I predict we won't make 2014, and the only thing that will get us past 2013 is if Europe fails first and there is a flight to the dollar...

I have a hard time believing that YOU believe that baddy, so I'm guessing thats hyperbole.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:02 pm 

baddy wrote:
Fucking war mongering cheerleaders....doling out daily death...and telling me to vote for more.

You mean vote for this instead:

"If you currently don’t have firearms, you’ll need the following: a handgun, either semi-auto or a revolver. If you get a semi-auto, make sure that it’s something simple to take down, like a Glock, and get something in a popular caliber, like 9mm or .45 ACP. Make sure you get plenty of high-capacity magazines, before they’re banned. If you get a revolver, get one in .44 Magnum, either S&W or Ruger. Both .44 Magnum and Special will stop practically anything, and are legal in most states to hunt with. Buy a Ruger 10/22 for varmints. Cheaper than Dirt has high-capcity magazines for this. Also buy a larger rifle for use against larger “varmints.” A Ruger Mini-14 is okay, you can buy high-capacity magazines for it. But, my personal favorite is the Springfield Arms M1A National Match (it’s glass-bedded for greater accuracy). It fires a .308 cartridge, and you can get 20-round magazines directly from Springfield Arms. This rifle is hard to get, so you need to find a dealer who will order one for you. For a shotgun, nothing beats the Remington 870. You can finds lots of aftermarket parts to customize yours any way you want. I suggest the 870e, as it’s good for home defense with its short 18″ barrel. (I’ve got the 870, with an 870e barrel from Brownell’s. So I’ve got the choice of going duck hunting during the day, and defending home and castle at night!) If you want a bolt-action for hunting, nothing beats the Remington Gold Medallion in .30-06. I’ve got the older one with the octagonal barrel, and I LOVE IT! Got a heck of a kick, but I LOVE it’s punch.
I have had a lot of BRAVO SIERRA done to me...so my hatred runs deep"

pics courtesy of Jefferson Gang

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:42 pm 

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
baddy wrote:
If we don't get Ron Paul I predict we won't make 2014, and the only thing that will get us past 2013 is if Europe fails first and there is a flight to the dollar...

I have a hard time believing that YOU believe that baddy, so I'm guessing thats hyperbole.

He doesn't mess around Arkay, sorry to say.

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 7:37 pm 

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." - John F. Kennedy

It's okay with me if Ron Paul is somehow associated with free militias. He isn't, but I'm sure some of those types will vote for him. They love their country. They love freedom. It's worth fighting for.

Ron Paul's biggest donors are in the military. Maybe they are tired of being killers for Empire. Maybe they would rather fight domestic enemies.

Jefferson thought we should have a revolution every other generation or so, just to keep the politicians honest.

Ron Paul is a revolution...a peaceful revolution. All we have to do is vote, and make sure the election is honest.

Otherwise, we will continue the decline. We need real change, not more of the same lying bastards.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:47 pm 

Ronny's Noomies wrote:
The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
baddy wrote:

He doesn't mess around Arkay, sorry to say.

Yeah, I don't think baddy messes around. I've always thought of him as a type of hardcore idealist. But, for some reason he is losing that idealism to despair in an ultimatum. I'm not sure exactly why, but that seems to be the what. I have to think that ultimately he will overtake his current despair, so that he may show his idealism again. Call it wishful thinking.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:23 am 

A lot of us see the election of Ron Paul as our last hope.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:40 am 

This is the sort of thing we are worried about:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jim-garri ... 70819.html

We are headed toward tyranny, plain and simple.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 6:53 am 

If you say that it is no big deal, that it is for our own good...then you just don't get what America is supposed to be about.

"Those that would trade liberty for security deserve neither." - Ben Franklin

"They don't understand freedom..." - Ron Paul

It's sad.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:10 am 

A rope leash wrote:
If you say that it is no big deal, that it is for our own good...then you just don't get what America is supposed to be about.

"Those that would trade liberty for security deserve neither." - Ben Franklin

"They don't understand freedom..." - Ron Paul

It's sad.

Capitalism is rhizomatic. Pop will eat itself. We were bought and sold so many decades ago with mass media entertainment. There is NO redeemer. Every generation believes they find one from time to time, yet we continue to go further into our obsession with pop culture which buys and sells every single attempt to rebel. The moment something is seen to be a form of rebellion against "the system", it is purchased, packaged, and mass produced on t-shirts and television. And we, like a bunch of moronic lemmings, gorge ourselves with it until we are the bloated, obese walruses you see today. Still, I love this country, but I am not naive enough to believe in a redeemer. Stop feeding the machine on a mass scale if you want change. No one will do this however. How could we live without American Idol, Ipads, and the rest of the sedatives that keep us from looking for real change?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:19 am 

You sound a little like SB, so why don't you start with getting the fuck off this forum ,do not buy any Zappa or ZPZ stuff, you are feeding the machine you know. !! further more if you don't feel like it's fucking great to be alive and a Zappa fan then just leave now cause you are bringing this place down .

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:35 am 

You are exactly correct, duchamp. Great post.

I think that Ron Paul is seen as a redeemer to a lot of his fans, but what people tend to forget is that pResidents are not all powerful...yet. People that don't like Ron Paul for whatever reason tend to argue in terms of what he will do as pResident..."he's going to end abortion and take away Medicare", ect.

The truth is that he would likely be unable to do much of anything, just like every pResident. But, simply having his ideas back in the Oval Office would go a long way in getting the USA back to it's foundations. It may already be too late, but at least we gave it a shot.

Obama typifies the pop culture icon...attractive pabulum to satiate our desires for more stuff...free stuff if we can get it. For all his hype aboout change, tell me please, what has changed? Absolutley nothing, as I see it...in fact, it's just as bad if not worse than it was under GWB. I'm sick of lying politicians that lie their way into office. Ron Paul could be the same, but I really doubt it.

Our country is going to shit. My little stay in California has been highlighted mostly by the spectre of homeless beggars and chuck-holed highways. We are being sold off, and this will only get worse, no matter who gets elected.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:43 am 

It looks like they are going to re-do the St. Charles caucus...

http://ofallon.patch.com/articles/state ... t-17b08031

Look here to see how the first caucus was rigged:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuQIMfMV ... e=youtu.be

It can't happen here, right?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:45 am 

I do find it odd that our debates here have been for or against a standing pResident and a GOP contender that constantly ranks fourth in the polls.

Where's all the Frank Zappa loving Romneyites?

It's a gigantic mass deception, he said.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:51 am 

A rope leash wrote:
I do find it odd that our debates here have been for or against a standing pResident and a GOP contender that constantly ranks fourth in the polls.

Where's all the Frank Zappa loving Romneyites?

It's a gigantic mass deception, he said.

Leaving peacefully among us, until they are called back to their planet.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:53 am 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
You sound a little like SB, so why don't you start with getting the fuck off this forum ,do not buy any Zappa or ZPZ stuff, you are feeding the machine you know. !! further more if you don't feel like it's fucking great to be alive and a Zappa fan then just leave now cause you are bringing this place down .

Hugs and kisses my young-minded friend. I am sorry that you feel people who do not agree with you should not go anywhere you go. I hope you find yourself more accepting of the opinions of others as you grow and mature. Or I hope you never have any real power that allows you to remove anyone from your life that you do not agree with. Such things have lead to catastrophic change.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:56 am 

heh-heh...

Obama is gearing up the Air Force for this year's election campaign...

http://www.dcmilitary.com/apps/pbcs.dll ... erFriendly

...and we get to pay for it!

Somehow, I doubt that Ron Paul would ever so something like that...

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:28 am 

More steadfast resistance from the Show-Me state:

http://www.wnd.com/2012/03/lawmaker-war ... at_orig=us

As you read this, note how traditional left-wingers and right-wingers are coming together with liberatarians to unite against Obama's power-grabbing instincts.

We are becoming Soviet.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:39 am 

duchamp wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:

Hugs and kisses my young-minded friend. I am sorry that you feel people who do not agree with you should not go anywhere you go. I hope you find yourself more accepting of the opinions of others as you grow and mature. Or I hope you never have any real power that allows you to remove anyone from your life that you do not agree with. Such things have lead to catastrophic change.

I gave my opinion of the post in question. What do you mean by accepting? This is a forum . What do you mean remove from my life? Have you never had a job or a friend or even a vegetable that you removed from your life based on that person or vegetable's opinion?
To sum it up if the guy is so paranoid and worried about feeding the machine. Then practice what you preach, and sell your computer get off the forum and climb a tree and learn how to play a flute.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next