Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 7:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:21 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
duchamp wrote:
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
You sound a little like SB, so why don't you start with getting the fuck off this forum ,do not buy any Zappa or ZPZ stuff, you are feeding the machine you know. !! further more if you don't feel like it's fucking great to be alive and a Zappa fan then just leave now cause you are bringing this place down .

Hugs and kisses my young-minded friend. I am sorry that you feel people who do not agree with you should not go anywhere you go. I hope you find yourself more accepting of the opinions of others as you grow and mature. Or I hope you never have any real power that allows you to remove anyone from your life that you do not agree with. Such things have lead to catastrophic change.

I gave my opinion of the post in question. What do you mean by accepting? This is a forum . What do you mean remove from my life? Have you never had a job or a friend or even a vegetable that you removed from your life based on that person or vegetable's opinion?
To sum it up if the guy is so paranoid and worried about feeding the machine. Then practice what you preach, and sell your computer get off the forum and climb a tree and learn how to play a flute.

Apparently he doesn't like it when people demand that those who make over a certain amount of money should pay their fair share, just like the rest of us. Either that or he's just another white guy who hates that we have a black man as president, just like the author of this thread and his one or two other account identities.

BTW, still waiting for that link to where BS alleges...
BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
...I think SB should be banned from the forum with all the slander he is calling the ZFT a bunch of Nazis.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:06 am 

hi gang! just called in for a visit to check out whats new around here. bummer that it isn't much.

ron paul the saviour eh? you gotta be fucking kidding me...even from here we can tell he's an idiot...not too dissimilar to the other fuckwits you have running for the republican ticket. really guys, where do you get these candidates from? in all of america you can't find anyone equivalent to a human being? loyal plastic robots to corporate greed and religious lunacy?

well, go ahead and vote for those cunts if you want. they say that nations get the leaders they deserve. your country's already halfway down the gurgler thanks to the previous GOP administrations...why not go the whole hog? and war with iran sounds like a great diversion! you know how the big end of town loves the guns and money.

i know the dems aren't perfect, but at least they seem reasonably sensible. AND they can chew gum and fart at the same time.

glad to see that bravo sierra has been made sheriff around these here parts...gotta keep the varmints out, eh son?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:06 am 
Banned

Uncle Bernie wrote:

i know the dems aren't perfect, but at least they seem reasonably sensible. AND they can chew gum and fart at the same time.

Thats it, I'm moving south :mrgreen:
http://www.offgridbelize.com/?utm_sourc ... eZ17_Mar22

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:36 am 

Dear Uncle Bernie,

There is no difference between the Democrats and Republicans, at least beneath the phony surface of left-right bullshit. They are two-sides of the same coin. There is only one party in the USA, the WAR PARTY.

Obama is lttle more than the third term of GWB. The Bush wars continue, and empire marches on. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.

Ron Paul, is a Liberatarian running as a Republican. Even the Republicans don't like him, because he is a threat to the established powers. Ron Paul represents real change and renewal of our core values, liberty and peace.

Say what you want, but I say you don't know what you're talking about.

Signed,

A rope leash

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:55 am 

A rope leash wrote:
Dear Uncle Bernie,

There is no difference between the Democrats and Republicans, at least beneath the phony surface of left-right bullshit. They are two-sides of the same coin. There is only one party in the USA, the WAR PARTY.

Obama is lttle more than the third term of GWB. The Bush wars continue, and empire marches on. THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE.

Ron Paul, is a Liberatarian running as a Republican. Even the Republicans don't like him, because he is a threat to the established powers. Ron Paul represents real change and renewal of our core values, liberty and peace.

Say what you want, but I say you don't know what you're talking about.

Signed,

A rope leash

It is normally been shown that President Obama is actually more like President Ronald Reagen, except for the Health Care bill... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:28 am 

A rope leash wrote:
There is no difference between the Democrats and Republicans, at least beneath the phony surface of left-right bullshit. They are two-sides of the same coin.

I agree.

A rope leash wrote:
Ron Paul represents real change and renewal of our core values, liberty and peace.

I disagree.

Face it, all the facts are manufactured by assholes.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:25 pm 

Uncle Bernie wrote:
hi gang! just called in for a visit to check out whats new around here. bummer that it isn't much.

ron paul the saviour eh? you gotta be fucking kidding me...even from here we can tell he's an idiot...not too dissimilar to the other fuckwits you have running for the republican ticket. really guys, where do you get these candidates from? in all of america you can't find anyone equivalent to a human being? loyal plastic robots to corporate greed and religious lunacy?

well, go ahead and vote for those cunts if you want. they say that nations get the leaders they deserve. your country's already halfway down the gurgler thanks to the previous GOP administrations...why not go the whole hog? and war with iran sounds like a great diversion! you know how the big end of town loves the guns and money.

glad to see that bravo sierra has been made sheriff around these here parts...gotta keep the varmints out, eh son?

Couldn't agree more. 8)

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:40 pm 

A rope leash wrote:

There is an old story about a doctor who is asked if the best doctor is the one who cures the most difficult sicknesses and the doctor replies that the best doctor is the one who's patients do not get the most difficult sicknesses and die of old age. The people who don't get the most difficult sicknesses don't realize it, they only look to see that things could be better rather than realize how much worse things could be. Things can ALWAYS get worse and maybe they will.
I can easily imagine things being much worse right now if we had been under Bush. Ask any GOP candidate besides RP if we should be invading Iran. We'd already be doing it! Maybe we will anyway, but that's still better and if we can't agree that better is better then what's the point?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:27 pm 

Arkay! Stop making sense! :D

Everytime we picked a booger we'd flip it on this one winduh. Every night we'd contribute, 2, 3, 4 boogers. We had to use a putty knife, man, to get them damn things off the winduh. There was some goober ones that weren't even hard...

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:45 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
Dear Uncle Bernie,

Ron Paul, is a Liberatarian running as a Republican.

Libertarian = Republican plus Guns plus Pot minus religion

(p.s. Satan runs the government and will take over the world THIS YEAR unless everyone votes for RP - this is REALLY important, because lots of people will probably end up Dead if RP doesn't start running the show - but if he Does get in, there will be lots of neat stuff, including the multiple-unregistered-Big-Guns-per-person rule, free grass, and NO TAXES!)

"Stand Now or Suffer the Judgment..."

"folks will be  ‘shot thus speeding up the safe withdraw' (sic) of the sheeple.’"

or in this case 'not voting the way it tells you to.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:39 pm 

Uncle Bernie wrote:

Welcome back. Are you going to see ZPZ in your homeland in a few weeks?

Uncle Bernie wrote:

Ron Paul is almost entirely different than ANY other candidate. He's definitely not a corporate whore like most of the rest of 'em. He sticks to his principles, political platform and beliefs. It's fine if you don't like him for particular reasons but facts are facts. So let's get them straight.

Uncle Bernie wrote:
i know the dems aren't perfect, but at least they seem reasonably sensible.

Please tell me you're joking?

downer mydnyte wrote:
Face it, all the facts are manufactured by assholes.

You're generalizing again.

phydeaux3 wrote:
Libertarian = Republican plus Guns plus Pot minus religion

(p.s. Satan runs the government and will take over the world THIS YEAR unless everyone votes for RP - this is REALLY important, because lots of people will probably end up Dead if RP doesn't start running the show - but if he Does get in, there will be lots of neat stuff, including the multiple-unregistered-Big-Guns-per-person rule, free grass, and NO TAXES!)

"Stand Now or Suffer the Judgment..."

"folks will be ‘shot thus speeding up the safe withdraw' (sic) of the sheeple.’"

or in this case 'not voting the way it tells you to.

The Forum Killed Arkay wrote:
There is an old story about a doctor who is asked if the best doctor is the one who cures the most difficult sicknesses and the doctor replies that the best doctor is the one who's patients do not get the most difficult sicknesses and die of old age. The people who don't get the most difficult sicknesses don't realize it, they only look to see that things could be better rather than realize how much worse things could be. Things can ALWAYS get worse and maybe they will.
I can easily imagine things being much worse right now if we had been under Bush. Ask any GOP candidate besides RP if we should be invading Iran. We'd already be doing it! Maybe we will anyway, but that's still better and if we can't agree that better is better then what's the point?

Maybe the reason why Obama (you know, the guy who does next to nothing: the flip-flopper, constitutional-violator, war-monger and corporate whore, who is apparently a Democrat but clearly acts like a Republican, etc., to make a VERY long list short) hasn't invaded Iran yet is because he's either a) waiting to ascertain if he's going to win or not, b) waiting for a good excuse to do so (since there usually has to be one beforehand, ala "Weapons Of Mass Destruction"), or c) all of the above? That way, of course, as long as he wins and/or has a good excuse, it won't matter whether or not his supporters like if he invades Iran, because he'll be able to do whatever the fuck he wants for another 4 years.

Two wrongs don't make a right. And maybe it's not that the people don't get the most difficult sickness don't realize it, maybe it's because they don't want sickness of ANY kind (difficult or otherwise)? The point that Ron Paul supporters like myself are making, is that there isn't a "better" as long as anyone but Ron Paul is in The White House, since things will more than likely get worse (we aren't "better" off now than we were 4 years ago) if Ron Paul isn't elected as President Of The United States Of America in November...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:19 am 

Here's a little link I think you are going to like, tasty in it's simpliciity, yet devastating in it's richness...from Canada, I believe...

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... &aid=30005

Here's a summary, for those who just want a smell. Obama's tooting his horn over a slight increase in employment, trying to get re-elected. It seems that some jobs have returned from places like China. Why? Because wages and costs have declined in the USA.

This has been going on for years, the decline. It's not just that there are no jobs, it's also that the jobs that are available are low-wage slave jobs.

It's probably true that Chrysler would not have survived without the auto bailout. But, it wasn't just the bailout that got them back on track. The new auto worker's union agreement calls for a two-tiered wage system, whereupon new workers make as little as twelve bucks an hour. That might be a living wage somewhere, but tell me where.

The union basically let their older members keep their good wages, and told their children that they are not worth that kind of money. Of course, what choice did they have? It was that, or no work at all.

The project is nearly complete. It won't be long before we are all living in open barracks, giving each other haircuts.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:22 am 

Wages have declined because of the constant assault against unions from the union busting Nazi's from thye RepugnatKlan party in favor of cheap foriegn labor.

Ron Paul is as anti-union as they get.
http://www.thepoliticalguide.com/Profil ... ws/Unions/

http://www.ronpaul2012.com/the-issues/right-to-work/

He supports Right To Work, which is code for right to work for less money in shitty conditions and no benefits.

Fuck Ron Paul!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:40 am 

SB you obviously are NOT well informed about what the real world is doing, you must be a blogger for ed Schultz, any one knows that with a good skill you can make a great living in the USA , just ask any IT guy or maintenance guy for instance.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:13 pm 

Remember, dear Canadians, those Homer fuck-yous are aimed in your direction.

Right to work doesn't mean no unions. Ron Paul is for the right to join a union, and the right NOT to join an union. It's a freedom issue...imagine that.

A good job can still be found, but it isn't easy. The unions are helpless against the threat of moving jobs, so why join a trade union?

The kind of union we need is a union of working class rabble...not one local against a particular interest, but all employees working together on every interest, so the whole fucking works can be stopped if need be. Until we have that, there is not much union power...they have to give up their kids' future just to keep the employment in town.

It isn't anyone's fault, really...this is all by design. It doesn't surprise me that opportunist politicians would do all they can to make it look like a net benefit, but the truth is, workers in the USA have been screwed by globalist capitalists, and we're just going to have to get used to it.

Let's just hope they don't start putting us on reservations.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:23 pm 

Remember the "giant sucking sound"?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkgx1C_S6ls

This is what happened to the jobs. Almost everyone thought NAFTA was a great thing. All them Congressmen on both sides, and our good old boy pResident, and all them TV news anchorpersons.

It's just gone to shit since then. Why not fess up to the facts? We're fucked either way now...do we vote for a lesser life with freedom, or a lesser life without it?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:13 pm 

Oh boy! More links!!

More proof that somebody somewhere typed something.

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
SB you obviously are NOT well informed about what the real world is doing,

None of us are well informed. All we do is read shit and watch shit and listen to shit.

We're full of shit. So is everyone else who fills this forum up with endless links.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:16 pm 

Wrong!

Those Homer fuck you's are aimed squarely at union busting Nazi's, and Ron Paul is one of 'em. WTF has Canada got to do with it?

Ron Paul is against womens choice, is anti-union and wants to kill minimum wages, all to promote cheap labor and facism. Big fat no go on that fucking racist anti-union anti-women pro-cheep labor douchebag.

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
SB you obviously are NOT well informed about what the real world is doing, you must be a blogger for ed Schultz, any one knows that with a good skill you can make a great living in the USA , just ask any IT guy or maintenance guy for instance.

I should be a blogger for Ed Shultz. He gets it, unlike that whiney Stossel idiot who is nothing but a shill for the Koch brothers, Wall Street and the banks.

For a guy who blames Native Americans for all of his states crime, despite that the vast majority of people in the prison system there are prodominantly white, and who believes that wage and bennie killing union busters are good, well, you couldn't possibly be more out of touch.

....oh yeah, there's still the ongoing issue where you made a less-than-honest claim about my views of the ZFT. Still waiting for the link or the quote to that BS B.S.

Last edited by SPACEBROTHER on Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:23 pm 

Full of shit.

Can't you taste it?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:27 pm 

You are what you eat...^^^

but coming from a guy who likely has more than 3 identities on this forum, should I be suprised? You might think your fooling everyone, but you're only be lying to yourself.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:38 pm 

I don't tell lies about you. Have the administrator check my ip. I have one identity. You're an asshole to tell lies about me. Who else do you think I am on here?

You're full of shit. I know who I am so I know you are dishonest. I don't need any other identities on this forum. You've just proven what an asshole you are.

I'm lying to myself? You're pathetic.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:50 pm 

:roll:

It's odd how your account, which started at almost the exact the same time as a couple of others, including one other in this thread, and multiples on others, say the exact same things at about the same time, in many cases, often in the same thread. The post counts are almost exactly the same as well. Coincidence?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:59 pm 

Yeah. It's definitely a coincidence but I have no idea what other users you are talking about.

Why don't you point out the user names for me.

Basically, you have lied about me. No one else says the things I say on this forum. If so, give me a link. You can't come off as self righteous anymore when you are lying about me. I never lied about you. I have one identity and I have no reason to hide behind any others. You are completely wrong about me. Check the IP. You are fucking up. I give you shit but I don't falsely accuse you.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:39 pm 

SPACEBROTHER,

It's extremely clear to me and probably everyone here by now that you don't have a single clue what Ron Paul's political agenda is about. It's one thing if you understood it and THEN disagreed with it, which is fine. But you don't even understand it. And I'm convinced no amount of evidence or factual information will convince you otherwise. And I just love how A rope leash constantly schools you every single day. So, if you wish, keep posting your ultra-ridiculous-diarrhoea-driven-responses-that-go-nowhere. It's quite entertaining...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:18 am 

SB, you are so bigoted and racist,that you do not see that you lump every person and corporation together with your accusations, as with the ZFT, they are a multi million dollar business, and you HAVE stated that all big corp. are fascist, you say all rep. are Klan members, well.......how do you know that someone with the ZFT might just be a rep.? and they are a huge corp., doing well, and I bet none of the employees are union members. So when you lump so much in one group, that in itself is like calling them Nazis. or do they get an exemption? go it.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12  Next