Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:18 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 12:49 pm 

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
SB, you are so bigoted and racist,that you do not see that you lump every person and corporation together with your accusations, as with the ZFT, they are a multi million dollar business, and you HAVE stated that all big corp. are fascist, you say all rep. are Klan members, well.......how do you know that someone with the ZFT might just be a rep.? and they are a huge corp., doing well, and I bet none of the employees are union members. So when you lump so much in one group, that in itself is like calling them Nazis. or do they get an exemption? go it.

Coming from a guy who compared Obama, a black man, to a bucket of fried chicken, you really are something.

I don't know about the ZFT's business, and I highly doubt that you know much about their business either. I can assume that they employ less than 20 people, including GZ, DZ, JT, lawyers, accountants, secrataries ect. I imagine even their lowest paid employee makes higher than minimum wage and full benefits. I could be wrong about that, but I imagine that they are fair business people, unlike the business types Hell bent on cheap labor, obscene profits, no benefits, lower or no taxes paid, croney capitolism ect.

As far as the political leanings of the ZFT...

http://www.zappa.com/gzsez/questions/re-this-and-that/

gz wrote:
Aleksandar Baljkovic wrote:
3) i wonder if you have any connection to hungary any more (if ever), and what would fz say about the right-wing movement in politics and the governments media controlling issue there, for which they are being critisized by the european union. and sadly he is not here to comment in his typical way on all those ongoing in the balkan countries since communism fell apart. certainly yugoslavia has not followed fz’s message to chechoslovakia “not to change into something else (and to keep it unique)”…for the sake of peace. It was not advice for the sake of peace – but rather for the sake of U.S. Dollars and influence.
My feelings concerning Hungary are very much connected to my memory of the time there with FZ. I am certain there is yet enough evidence around for you not to wonder what FZ might be saying – Sadness for you and for the people of your country and those of us who suffer here and there and anywhere that stupidity and greed and bigotry promote a fascist state.

The president and CEO of the ZFT, GZ shares the exact views as I do. Her statemen,t which I underlined, sounds exactly like what I've been saying all along. That isn't what a Rep would say, and guaging by the inclusion of the endangered flora and fauna lists on the Vaulternative releases, it looks obvious that she's no Repugnantklan. Good for GZ, I applaud not only the awesome releases that she has given us fans, but that her political views that she has made public sounds like she's on the right page. I won't take sides in regards to former band member gripes with the ZFT and what not, because that is none of my business. You're just talking out of your ass BS.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:25 pm 

Since you guys brought it up...

"The Democrats receive their bribes mostly from labor unions, attorneys, entertainment and communication corporations. The Communications Workers of America led all others in paying "tribute" to the tune of $525,000 (do you think there might be some relation to AT&T's bribery to the Republicans?). Other purchasers of the Democratic Party are the American Federation of State County & Municipal Employees at $460,000; Walter Shorenstein, Chairman, Shorenstein Co. to the tune of just over $315,000; Williams Bailey Law Firm LLP at exactly $315,000 and (playing both sides against the middle) AT&T at $305, 350. Other "contributors" include Mirage Resorts, Goldman Sachs, DreamWorks SKG, the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers (to which this author belongs), Federal Express, Microsoft (another equal opportunity buyer), Gail Zappa (President, Intercontinental Absurdities Ltd.) and International Longshoremen's Assoc."

http://www.anotherperspective.org/advoc319.html

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:02 am 

Way to go GZ! Thanks for the link jpd!

BS will hate that link though, but oh well.

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
.......how do you know that someone with the ZFT might just be a rep.?

We now know don't we? So much for trying to twist my words for something we already knew wasn't true. Nice try though. Better luck next time 'ol BRAVO "yes we klan" SIERRA. BTW, Had any good fried chicken lately? I heard they have a new bucket called the BRAVO. It's got shattered Right Wing dreams and self loathing a-holes.

Gosh, that was a pretty good joke, when not used in a context that is discriminatory towards non-caucasions.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 5:37 am 

I believe that with your continuing bigoted and racist post have you very close to being banned, that last post proves my point.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:57 pm 

If that post sounds racist to you BRAVO, it's ironic because you are the one who I lifted it from. Remember?

viewtopic.php?p=502052#p502052

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Sure space bro is a racist in my opinion, and he has the audacity to continue to refer to republicans as fascist and Nazis, and you are a liar you cannot come up with a single argument to prove that fox news is racist or not reporting the truth. If so you could be a rich man as they have a standing offer to go on o'reilly and prove it. No one has yet. So grow some skin and start looking at the world more objectively. Sounds like you want to change my opinion. I AM NOT trying to change any ones opinion,have posted that many times, but I respond to the absolute crap that gets posted, like the revolutionary war did not happen. How about Huck posting a decisive and bigoted line of crap suggesting that the dimension of a state determines how a persons dialect is,as well as their political , affiliation, can you say stereotype. so bite me.

Did you hear Kentucky fried chicken has a new bucket, it's the Obama, contents are left wings and assholes!! go get one.

Fascinating how you have repeatedly tried to attempt to paint me as being racist for having the audacity to criticise racists and homophobes, then to close out the very same post, you make a blatant racist comment.

Of course, just a few posts above that, you insulted everybody on the forum who posted in that thread...

viewtopic.php?p=502036#p502036

BRAVO SIERRA wrote:
Man you guys are all fruitcakes, the no job reference was sarcasm, most of his jobs are in academia, so what ,that was an attempt at humor, all the other crap about the revolution, and the racist remarks made by the forum racist by the name of space bro is repugnant...

...And the notion that obama is not in charge; is proof that you fruitcakes are hopelessly uninformed,[ this schmuck could possibly have a chance to appoint another supreme court justice with re election, that would impact the country for the rest of my life. Also if the pres is not in charge then why all the bush bashing?

I'm sure Plook, tweezers, The Forum Killed Arkay, Ronny's Noomies, Caputh, downer mydnyte, punknaynowned, bugler, Mr_Green_Genes and everyone else who was a part of that conversation in that thread all appreciate being called "fruitcakes" by you.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:45 pm 

Snivel about it !

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 6:19 pm 

Get with it, fuckers. Paul sucks more cock than a hoover in a henhouse. Obama will end the wars and make all of us affluent.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:46 am 

No no no...you can't stop my thread with such tepid challenges.

Where is the proof that Ron Paul sucks cocks? You didn't even drop a link.

Here's Larry Sinclair saying that he serviced the pResident orally on more than one occasion.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MceFVpJ-Gyc

As no one can know the actual facts, all we can acertain is that there is at least one mark in Obama's gay column. There are none in Ron Paul's.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

...except being hypocritcal about it to the point of an entire wife and family. Hey, didn't some other pResident get all fingered up by the media over a blow job in the oval office? Then it became more about him denying it than it was about the actual act? Those were the days!

I think Obama is being a good little corporate puppet, so this scandal won't break in the mainstream. If Obama is gay, he should admit. There is nothng wrong with it, and he could claim "first gay pResident" status!

If Ron Paul was gay, he would admit.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:47 am 

What is it with Presidents and Blow Jobs, is this the modern version of an assassination? President Clinton was unable to do much of anything his last three years in Office because the White Water land deal turned into a Blow Job lynch mob, now we have President Obama unable to get anything done due to the usual suspects holding up any and all legislation and now "here comes the Blow job"...anything to keep Blacky McBlackman from getting a second term.

:smoke:

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 1:16 pm 

What the hell? Proof? It's common knowledge. It's internet off-site.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:11 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
No no no...you can't stop my thread

You're scraping the bottom of the barrel now -- who cares what consenting adults do in private..sooo obvious who the real cocksucker is.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:50 pm 

You don't like me.

I get it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 6:57 pm 

But you know, if the mainstream media wanted to make something of it, it could be done.

What people do in their spare time is their business, I agree.

Nothing wrong with it, so why not admit?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:02 pm 

But, if the gay thing doesn't grab you, here's a whole list of Obama failings worth getting called a cocksucker over:

http://obamascandalslist.blogspot.com/2 ... tents.html

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:13 pm 

He may have also been unfaithful to his wife, if that bothers you.

http://up.zachshouse.org/did-obama-chea ... era-baker/

Perhaps he is bisexual?

None of my business, I'm sure.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:11 pm 

Off with your thread... :smoke:

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:12 pm 

A rope leash wrote:
You don't like me. I get it.

You misunderstood - it's not personal - gosh, you're an animal loving, agriculturally adept, Authorship fan - I might like you fine :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:39 pm 

It might be lucky.

Frankly, I like being slapped. (kindly)

I got a little bit of pay coming but no real future. I bought some new high-alchohol light beer product just a little while ago down at a large retail outlet. I ain't done shit in the past week.

Anyway, I'm holding on to my little blue sports coupe and wondering where I might live.

Used conversion vans are quite affordable. I know a place to park it...for free.

I was thinking anyway that I might lay off poor ol' Barak. I note the horror on peoples' faces when they realize they might well have to endure another four years of his bleak act. Yes, keep lying...we will be forever entertained, Mr. pResident, as the cops kick the shit out of us one the street.

As it is, it's too late to save, regardless. Ron Paul, if he ever arrives into "legitimate" politics, will only preside over what will surely be Hell. Barak Obama has the bullshitting ability to carry the condemned safely across the River Styx.

Godspeed to you, Sir...

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 5:57 am 
Banned

Obama Impeachment 2012 with Film Director Sean Stone

Prisonplanet.com
Thursday, April 12, 2012
Film director, producer, actor and writer Sean Stone has thrown his weight behind a resolution introduced in the House last month by North Carolina Republican Walter Jones. Resolution 107 states that should the president use offensive military force without the authorization of Congress that such an act would be “an impeachable high crime and misdemeanor.”
http://www.prisonplanet.com/obama-impea ... stone.html

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:02 am 

South American leaders might ask for drug legalization at the America's summit.

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/featur ... 36990.html

What will he do? End the drug war? Be the coolest pResident ever?

No. He won't even let a dying man have a legal joint. War must go on.

Obama continues to drone Pakistan, despite protestations by the Pakistani government...

http://news.antiwar.com/2012/04/13/us-d ... -continue/

How very much like an Emporer.

Meanwhile, two-hundred thousand Americans plan to use their tax refunds to file bankruptcy.

http://www.usatoday.com/money/perfi/tax ... 54227664/1

He might fuck around and lose it yet.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:20 am 

Let's see here...

I suspect that Obama has been letting the Secret Service go wild because they let him go wild.

http://mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.in/2 ... ecret.html

http://www.thefiscaltimes.com/Articles/ ... aspx#page1

Might as well let the GSA go nuts, too. Hey, let's twist!

Well, at least we can count on the ACLU to stand up against the pResident's wicked ways...

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/0 ... en-120441/

The guy is a murderer, if you ask me. When they come for Bush and Cheney, they should pick him up, too.

http://blog.alexanderhiggins.com/2012/0 ... al-120191/

He's a sick leader of a sick nation.

http://mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.in/2 ... ns-in.html

Here's his skeleton closet, if you really want to get into it:

http://www.realchange.org/obama.htm

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:03 pm 

I should vote for Obama again, then?

Thanks. I don't know who else to vote for. Ron Paul is just as full of shit as Obama and the republicans have held the office for 20 of the last 32 years so fuck them.

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 6:29 pm 

Just don't vote for a killer of innocent women and children.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqqz_KLU ... ture=share

...like Barak Obama.

PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 8:02 pm 

Pot smoking pResident Obama...

http://mytechnologyworld9.blogspot.in/2 ... -days.html

...still allows the DEA and IRS to harrass medical marijuana dispenseries.

True cowardice...

...or powerlessness.

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 12:52 pm 

At least three of the above posters posts are all from one person. Downer Mydnyte/a rope leash/Apotheosis and maybe even a little Disc Boy on the side?

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 295 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next