Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:27 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: Re: Hello (I'm New)
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 8:57 am 

Hello Kenny; how's Ronnie, Dink, and Momma with her apron and her pad?  <br><br>Welcome.  <br><br>Is your picture thingy the ice cream cone monster from "It Conquered the World"?  Classic . . . you'll fit in well around here.<br><br>VCF

Revel in your otherness. MK

STILL pissed at Tipper. VCF

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 11:20 am 

[quote author=GuruKenn link=board=general;num=1051036977;start=0#0 date=04/22/03 at 11:42:56]Hi,<br><br>My name is Kenn, I am 36 years old and a Zappaholic.<br><br>I started my Zappa fetish in 1993 with the We're only In It For The Money / Lumpy Gravy 2-fer CD, and then quickly purchased Apostrophe' / Overnight Sensation and Uncle Meat.<br>My collection has grown over the years, and I now own most of the official CD's, and a few un-official titles too. I very much enjoy the FZ forum, and hope to be posting regularly.<br><br>Kenn<br>[/quote]<br>Welcome by MIZZU.<br>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 1:11 pm 

Hey Kenn. I remember being new, and because I didn't say "Hi, I'm new" I didn't get welcomed  :'(<br><br>I'm sure everybody will like you, as you're a Zappa fan. This sometimes seems like "Zappa fans annon-e-mouse". "I'm 17, I'm from the UK and I'm a Zappa-holic".<br><br>Also why can I never see the "fortune city" avatars  >:(

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 2:34 pm 

W'ass Up Kenn  ???<br>On behalf of myself,and the "other' voices in my head..[sup]"wish him a warm welcome"[/sup]..I am......[sub]"tell him to go home"[/sub]..Shut the hell up.!!,no,not you Kenn,those damn voices...you know I'd give my eye-teeth to just be NORMAL....[sup]"time for medication...yippee!!"[/sup]...ENOUGH ALREADY,PEOPLE!!  You're gonna scare him away,like the others.....SERIOUSLY DUDE....WELCOME ;D ;D ;D ;D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:19 pm 

[quote author=Sebastiaan link=board=general;num=1051036977;start=0#6 date=04/22/03 at 18:13:43]I forgot: Welcome Poncho, have a good time here, I'm sure you will...  ;D[/quote]<br><br>Why thank you. Now what about the other people. I think that a WELCOME thread would be good, so people can introduce themselves.<br>

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:20 pm 

[quote author=Sebastiaan link=board=general;num=1051036977;start=0#6 date=04/22/03 at 18:13:43]<br><br>I forgot: Welcome Poncho, have a good time here, I'm sure you will...  ;D[/quote]<br>Here Ya GO Poncho,a very,very belated Welcome..although,I think you were here before me!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:23 pm 

Yes, WELCOME TO ZAIGOAT ALSO. Well I just plunged in and started to talk about Zappa despite only owning The Man From Utopia. I think that I have developed as a forum member and this forum has kept me wanting more Zappa (along with the YCDTOSA set).

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:33 pm 

[quote author=poncho link=board=general;num=1051036977;start=0#9 date=04/22/03 at 18:23:32]Yes, WELCOME TO ZAIGOAT ALSO. Well I just plunged in and started to talk about Zappa despite only owning The Man From Utopia. I think that I have developed as a forum member and this forum has kept me wanting more Zappa (along with the YCDTOSA set).[/quote]<br>AMEN,PONCHO,<br>Its always a pleasure to "see" good people like yourself and the rest of these CRAZIES I've grown so fond of.I hope maybe one day we can all meet,and have a Beer, and a hell of a lot of laughs......who knows..anything can happen... ;D ;D ;D ;D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:35 pm 

Yeah, but we'd have to get to the same country first. England is in the middle, and the beer here is great!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 3:41 pm 

[quote author=poncho link=board=general;num=1051036977;start=0#11 date=04/22/03 at 18:35:30]Yeah, but we'd have to get to the same country first. England is in the middle, and the beer here is great![/quote]<br>The world is small,there are no barriers when it comes to [s]beer[/s]....uh I meant Friends... ;D ;D ;D ;D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2003 5:43 pm 

[quote author=white person link=board=general;num=1051036977;start=15#17 date=04/22/03 at 20:40:11]<br><br>[center][font=arial]Same here.<br> :'(<br>As a matter of fact, I keep getting private messages<br>asking me to leave again.<br> :'([/font][/center]<br>[/quote]<br>I'm sorry! Those were meant for that zygote person.<br>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 3:02 pm 

[quote author=Catpuke link=board=general;num=1051036977;start=15#18 date=04/22/03 at 20:43:30]<br>I'm sorry! Those were meant for that zygote person.<br>[/quote]<br>HEY!!!!!!<br>That ain't nice, LadyLord Catpuke....I just saw this assault,upon returning from a sabbatical in Equatorial Africa,learning the "real" art of  VOODOO,while practicing<br>on CATS!!...and just for that snide remark,.....I'm Leaving..............Bye!<br><br><br>Ok,I'm back for one more counter-assault....it's..Z.A.I.G.O.A.T....not zygote...<br><br><br>...and another thing....When you became L.O.R.D., I cheered for you,..I treated you like[sub]sniff,sob,sniff[/sub]..a friend, and this is the thanx I get...OK, I know when I'm not wanted,the door doesn't have to hit me in the face...I can read the writing on the [s]wall[/s] forum..<br><br>I'll go talk to ............................well, you know who....<br>Anyway, I really have to get back to my voodoo lessons..<br>...."Here Kitty,Kitty....." ;D ;D ;D ;D<br><br><br><br><br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:02 pm 

[quote author=white person link=board=general;num=1051036977;start=15#19 date=04/22/03 at 21:00:17]<br><br>[center][font=arial]Wowie zowie, what a near-impossible string of typos in your message then.<br>"You asshole white person" was meant to spell "zygote"?<br>Hmmm...<br>Ooookay, assuming I believe you,<br>I still have to hope that 57 other FreakZ made similar mistakes.<br> >:([/font][/center]<br>[/quote]<br>You aren't allowed to ever leave the forum again. We're working on a way to force your computer to come here and ONLY here.  ;D<br>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:04 pm 

[quote author=zaigoat link=board=general;num=1051036977;start=15#21 date=04/24/03 at 18:02:28]<br>HEY!!!!!!<br>That ain't nice, LadyLord Catpuke....I just saw this assault,upon returning from a sabbatical in Equatorial Africa,learning the "real" art of  VOODOO,while practicing<br>on CATS!!...and just for that snide remark,.....I'm Leaving..............Bye!<br><br><br>Ok,I'm back for one more counter-assault....it's..Z.A.I.G.O.A.T....not zygote...<br><br><br>...and another thing....When you became L.O.R.D., I cheered for you,..I treated you like[sub]sniff,sob,sniff[/sub]..a friend, and this is the thanx I get...OK, I know when I'm not wanted,the door doesn't have to hit me in the face...I can read the writing on the [s]wall[/s] forum..<br><br>I'll go talk to ............................well, you know who....<br>Anyway, I really have to get back to my voodoo lessons..<br>...."Here Kitty,Kitty....." ;D ;D ;D ;D<br><br><br><br><br><br>[/quote]<br>Dear Sinner,<br>Hello. If in fact you DO leave, please see my post over in randamonium under "bye".<br>Don't cry, sinner. <br>Sister Mary Puke, BVM<br>

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2003 4:21 pm 

[quote author=Catpuke link=board=general;num=1051036977;start=15#23 date=04/24/03 at 19:04:41]<br>Dear Sinner,<br>Hello. If in fact you DO leave, please see my post over in randamonium under "bye".<br>Don't cry, sinner. <br>Sister Mary Puke, BVM<br>[/quote]<br>Alright,Alright,Alright ,Already..........I'll Stay!!!!!!!!!!<br>..and I'll say 10 Hail Mary's.....to boot!!!!OK???