Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:49 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 3:44 am 

<br> I too would like to kiss a bush but not George.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2003 6:37 am 

Beware! Don't kiss Bush!!<br>Why? You'll get BURNED!<br>Because he is the Burning Bush of the Bible.<br>He is the voice of God incarnate.<br>He is all knowing, all seeing and all he says is absolute. <br>Do not deny him, lest you burn in hell.<br>Now wait a minute here, I thought hell was where the flames are.(must be how the bush caught fire)<br>HMMMM The mystics knew Jehova as...<br>Onward Christian soldiers....<br><br>Damn mythology is dangerous!<br><br>Keep an eye out for Patriot Act part Two<br>Coming to a containment camp near you.<br><br>

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2003 11:02 am 

Read my avatar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 2:36 pm 

hang on a moment ronnys - hows this thing working - is it <br><br>a - this thread gets most posts and therefore el presidento bush is cool <br><br>b - my thread gets most and therefore he really sucks<br><br>or is it wes take the contrary view seeing im a bush groupie and your not - and the winning thread really indicates the opposit , regarding bodie of opinion in this place.<br><br> - im just wondering how to fix the result thats all<br><br>mungo - return the post man - its traditional to give the other guy your vote !<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2003 6:52 pm 

Aw, come off it. Bush is hated in France, where you should never try to get your peter sucked, and in Germany, where they follow orders and the student leader is still a Nazi like his Mum and Dad.<br><br>So Ronnies_Noomies, what's your take on Tony Blair and Jack Straw? they're not exactly right-wing war-mongering conservative types. Why are they standing with Bush against the wishes of their party and their political base?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 6:24 am 

Maybe the U.S. never really gained independence other than in appearance from Britain<br>The U.S. and Britain have been testing new military technologies in the Australian outback for some time now. Perhaps we are attempting to hold the world hostage so that our standard of living can continue to be supported by third world nations<br>Maybe we are part of the same type of coalitions that created the first two world wars.<br><br>The chances of us knowing the real reasons behind this consensus reality are fleeting at best. Without questioning our goverment we fail our duty as citizens.<br>I suggest that those who call others UNAMERICAN are the ones who are killing this country.<br>Mark Twain stated something to the effect that Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel. <br><br>

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2003 12:31 pm 

Mark Twain was abundant in his use of irony. Think W.C. Fields and his timeless quote "Anyone who hates children and animals can't be all bad."<br><br>Of course, if you want to take Twain's quote as delivered, it doesn't follow that all patriots are scoundrels or that all scoundrels are patriots.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 14, 2003 4:25 am 

<br>Frodo Has Failed...<br><br><br>Image

Ad Conveniendum Nostrum In Campis Fecundis Stellae Errantis Zappae!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:48 am 

;D ;D<br><br>Image