Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 3:45 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

Post subject: re: cookies?
PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2003 6:31 pm 

ronnys_noomies wrote:
Who can tell me why clicking on some members' posts results in an attempt to place a cookie on my machine...

WHO ARE THE BRAIN POLICE????????
block 'em all

Last edited by slime.oofytv.set on Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject: Re: Yummy Cookies?
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 3:31 am 

Was it really necessary to start an entire thread with one inane question? Couldn't this have been asked over on the "questions" forum? This is about as ridiculous and innocuous as that "opera" thread, although this hasn't yet resulted in quite so much wasted space. And who really gives a crap about what the hell kind of cookies you eat anyway? You want an answer? OK, I like Nutter Butters. There. Happy now?

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 1:06 pm 

[quote author=sleeping_in_a_jar link=board=general;num=1053140325;start=0#2 date=05/17/03 at 06:31:31]Was it really necessary to start an entire thread with one inane question? Couldn't this have been asked over on the "questions" forum? This is about as ridiculous and innocuous as that "opera" thread, although this hasn't yet resulted in quite so much wasted space. And who really gives a crap about what the hell kind of cookies you eat anyway? You want an answer? OK, I like Nutter Butters. There. Happy now? [/quote]<br>I'M STABBING AT THE MIDDLE OF YOUR AVATAR RIGHT NOW WITH A PENCIL AND I HOPE YOU FEEL EVERY STAB!<br>

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 1:30 pm 

Florentine Pogens are my favorite cookie.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 1:39 pm 

yes ronnies  - im no pc expert - im a dummy but i do do the yahoo think and i know bc does too - im an anti snooping kind of guy and hate the idea of this cookis business even if i dont understand it - i dunno what to say man - what do you suggest - i will gladly remove ny yahoo link on my profile if it helps - in fact ill do it now - ill let bc know this topic has come up too - all the best<br>in fact coming back for my 3rd modification - ill let yahoo know theys ugly mothers for plantin cookies where they dont belong and tell their CEO hes dead meat - i can rely on you to bail me out i take it ?<br><br>mungo

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:39 pm 

[quote author=Catpuke link=board=general;num=1053140325;start=0#5 date=05/17/03 at 16:06:44]<br>I'M STABBING AT THE MIDDLE OF YOUR AVATAR RIGHT NOW WITH A PENCIL AND I HOPE YOU FEEL EVERY STAB!<br>[/quote]<br><br>OMG, I am so sorry! I COMPLETELY forgot! You had e-mailed me this morning and said that YOU wanted to use "Nutter Butters" in your reply, and for me to pick something different...it honestly slipped my mind...SORRY...please don't be so angry. <br><br>How about "Snickerdoodles"? Why don't you use that?  "Snickerdoodles" would be a perfectly fine choice, and no one else would have to know, OK?

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:55 pm 

[quote author=Ronnys_Noomies link=board=general;num=1053140325;start=0#4 date=05/17/03 at 09:41:38]<br><br>How many packages of Nutter Butters did you eat this morning?[/quote]<br><br>None, but my wife did do quite a number on a yellow cake with chocolate icing that I baked her last night to satisfy a "craving" she's been having...

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 5:58 pm 

[quote author=sleeping_in_a_jar link=board=general;num=1053140325;start=0#9 date=05/17/03 at 20:39:14]<br><br>OMG, I am so sorry! I COMPLETELY forgot! You had e-mailed me this morning and said that YOU wanted to use "Nutter Butters" in your reply, and for me to pick something different...it honestly slipped my mind...SORRY...please don't be so angry. <br><br>How about "Snickerdoodles"? Why don't you use that?  "Snickerdoodles" would be a perfectly fine choice, and no one else would have to know, OK?[/quote]<br>You're not merely moody-you've gone mad.<br>

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2003 6:25 pm 

[quote author=sleeping_in_a_jar link=board=general;num=1053140325;start=0#9 date=05/17/03 at 20:39:14]<br><br>OMG, I am so sorry! I COMPLETELY forgot! You had e-mailed me this morning and said that YOU wanted to use "Nutter Butters" in your reply, and for me to pick something different...it honestly slipped my mind...SORRY...please don't be so angry. <br><br>How about "Snickerdoodles"? Why don't you use that?  "Snickerdoodles" would be a perfectly fine choice, and no one else would have to know, OK?[/quote]<br>K [sup]i[/sup][sub]L[/sub]l<br>m  Us  [sub]T[/sub]k I lL<br>

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 8:28 am 

[quote author=Catpuke link=board=general;num=1053140325;start=0#11 date=05/17/03 at 20:58:13]<br>You're not merely moody-you've gone mad.<br>[/quote]<br><br>Yeah, and YOU'RE just the picture of good mental health!

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 8:29 am 

[quote author=Catpuke link=board=general;num=1053140325;start=0#12 date=05/17/03 at 21:25:53]<br>K [sup]i[/sup][sub]L[/sub]l<br>m  Us  [sub]T[/sub]k I lL<br>[/quote]<br><br>Apology accepted!   ;D<br>

>You don't.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2003 10:56 am 

[quote author=Catpuke link=board=general;num=1053140325;start=0#5 date=05/17/03 at 16:06:44]<br>I'M STABBING AT THE MIDDLE OF YOUR AVATAR RIGHT NOW WITH A PENCIL AND I HOPE YOU FEEL EVERY STAB!<br>[/quote]<br>Ok, everybody, nobody read this reply. It's invalid.<br>I am NO LONGER stabbing at this guy's "Halvatar".<br>[center] :-*[/center] <br>