Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 4:12 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 2:25 pm 

HI, People<br>              I'm a 17 year old south-american boy from Chile, so excuse if my spelling isn´t right. I very obsess with music, good music that is. And in the path of my journey for searching for new things, i found zappa. WOW!. I WAS SO EXCITED!!!(I am still). So I download Over-Nite Sensation and I bought Apstrophe. But I WANTED MORE!!!!!. But i don´t know which step to take. I was so desperate, that i went to amazon. com and i so the list of Frank Zappa album (there were many of them). So i wrotte down the album that repeated on the different list. They were:<br>With 7 Points (repeated 7 time)<br>Freak Out<br>We're Only in it for the Money<br>Hot Rats<br>With 6 Points<br>One Size Fits All<br>You Are What You Is<br>Sheik Yerbouti<br>With 5 Points<br>Grand Wazoo<br>Joe's Garage<br> <br>    So I don't what to do. Please Zappa fan, help me pick my next album. I dont say that anything will do, because THERE ARE TO MANY TO CHOOSE!!!!. SO PLEASE HELP ME.<br><br>THANK YOU VERY MUCH<br>

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2002 8:26 pm 

5 titles I would suggest that you might also love:<br><br>ROXY & ELSEWHERE<br>ONE SIZE FITS ALL<br>SHEIK YERBOUTI<br>ZAPPA IN NEW YORK<br>JOE'S GARAGE Acts I,II & III<br><br>5 more if that ain't enough:<br><br>THE BEST BAND YOU NEVER HEARD IN YOUR LIFE<br>YOU CAN'T DO THAT ON STAGE ANYMORE VOL.2<br>ZOOT ALLURES<br>BURNT WEENY SANDWICH<br>ABSOLUTELY FREE<br><br>Just my opinion, based sort of on what you already like

somehow...