Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 7:02 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2002 8:05 pm 

I thought it was for the Barking Pumpkin logo too.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 12:58 pm 

Sometimes i give the pumpkins little ears  ':)' <br>                                                <br>[quote author=Dr.Including link=board=general;num=1037317936;start=0#8 date=11/15/02 at 13:09:00]My second wish would be to add tons of more choices like this one f.e. (could stand for an instant invitation to the chatroom):<br><br>Image[/quote]I go to a board that has over a hundred of the things. There's a :zappa that turns into a little Zappa head... It's cool, because most folks use them reasonably.<br><br><br><br><br><br>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2002 3:27 pm 

Roll on the XMAS TREES  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 5:55 am 

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 8:13 am 

Replace the pumpkins with little Zappas, please.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2002 11:08 am 

Why don't they have Pumpkins with a moustache and imperial on it ???<br>And maybe some shoulder long hair....that would be nice

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 9:47 pm 

[center][img width=512 height=364]http://www.potsmoking.com/Pumpkinass.jpg[/img][/center]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:18 am 

[quote author=Suomalainen link=board=general;num=1037317936;start=0#14 date=11/19/02 at 10:13:36]Replace the pumpkins with little Zappas, please.[/quote]<br><br>Once more, a novel idea.<br><br>...<br><br>Though I'll wait until I get home. I just got to school, and all we have here is MS Paint. I prefer Photoshop.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 2:54 am 

[quote author=Homsar link=board=general;num=1037317936;start=15#20 date=06/03/03 at 05:18:58]little zappas - a novel idea - though I'll wait until I get home. I prefer Photoshop.[/quote]<br><br>seems like you are really going to create new emoticons! great! maybe you can use the Aphostrope head as a base, it was available on this site in the Icon-section, but apperantly its gone I notice... I could e-mail you the file, just sent your adres via private message. although I'm not sure if you can do anything with it cause it is an .ico-file, that doesn't seem to open with photopaint or the likes.<br><br>or you can just use something else of course, it was just an idea.<br><br>anyhow, zappa-emoticons would be great!<br>

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 3:45 am 

"I'm sorry, my name's not pronounced Pumpkin. It's Pupkin. P-U-P-K-I-N. Rupert Pupkin."<br><br> :) ;) :D ;D >:( :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-/ :-* :'( :)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2003 7:45 am 

But hey its almost Halloween again ;D ;D ;D :-/

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2003 2:21 am 

[quote author=bb link=board=general;num=1037317936;start=15#21 date=06/03/03 at 05:54:12]<br><br>seems like you are really going to create new emoticons! great! maybe you can use the Aphostrope head as a base, it was available on this site in the Icon-section, but apperantly its gone I notice... I could e-mail you the file, just sent your adres via private message. although I'm not sure if you can do anything with it cause it is an .ico-file, that doesn't seem to open with photopaint or the likes.<br><br>or you can just use something else of course, it was just an idea.<br><br>anyhow, zappa-emoticons would be great!<br>[/quote]<br><br>I'm pretty sure I can find something to do with the .ico files. I have a few tricks up my sleeve.<br><br>Though I will say now that when I posted yesterday, I forgot that I had engaged in a voluntary abstinence from my home computer usage until I can pass my Earth Science regents. Even if it means failing and not using the computer again until next year, I know I've got to get serious about it. If I can pass, then I'll start working on them the day I get notice that I have passed.<br><br>Until then, let patience prevail...