Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 4:07 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2003 8:45 am 

What's the ugliest,<br>part of your body?<br><br>Image<br><br><br>What's the ugliest,<br>part of your body?<br><br>Image<br><br><br>Some say your nose,<br><br>Image<br><br><br>some say your toes<br><br>Image<br><br><br>I think it's your mind...<br><br>Image<br>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 8:33 am 

I'm a moron<br><br>Image <br><br><br>and this is my wife,<br><br>Image<br><br> <br>She's frosting a cake with a paper knife,<br><br>Image<br><br> <br>All what we got here is American made,<br><br>Image<br><br> <br>It's a little bit cheesey, <br><br>Image<br><br><br>But it's nicely displayed,<br><br>Image<br><br> <br>Well we don't get excited when it crumbles 'n breaks,<br><br>Image<br><br> <br>We just get on the phone<br><br>Image<br><br><br> and call up some Flakes,<br><br>Image<br><br> <br>They rush on over<br><br>Image<br><br> <br>and wreck it some more <br><br>Image<br><br><br>and we are so dumb<br><br>Image<br><br> <br>they're lining up at our door,<br><br>Image<br><br> <br>Well, my toilet went crazy yesterday afternoon,<br><br>Image<br><br><br>the plumber he says <br><br>Image<br><br><br>"Never flush a tampoon." <br><br>Image<br><br><br>this great information<br><br>Image<br><br><br>cost me half a week's pay,<br><br>Image<br><br><br><br>and the toilet blew up later on the next day<br><br>Image  <br><br><br><br>Thank you Frank! <br>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:28 am 

[quote author=MentalTossFlycoon link=board=general;num=1054822595;start=30#38 date=06/12/03 at 11:41:10]Fraynk, the Flakes one is so beautiful, it made me cry... well, actually I laughed so hard that I cried...<br><br>Who ever thought there would be a use for a picture of two guys staring at a toilet?[/quote]<br><br>Thanks Flycoon, I'm havin' fun.<br><br>Frank did all the work.<br><br>How can you miss with lyrics like those?<br><br>

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2003 11:40 am 

Flakes in picture form, great. <br><br><br>Also, JIMMY D IS GREAT!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 13, 2003 2:18 am 

HOT MEAT<br>Image<br><br>HOT RATS<br>Image<br><br>HOT CATS<br>Image<br><br>HOT RITZ<br>Image<br><br>HOT ROOTS<br>Image<br><br>HOT SOOTS<br>(I honestly can't find anything for soots)

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 5:42 am 

Crew Slut<br><br>Image<br><br><br>Hey, I'll buy you a Pizza!<br><br>Image<br><br><br><br>to be continued...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:10 am 

[table][tr][td][quote author=l_b_f link=board=general;num=1054822595;start=30#34 date=june 16]...to be continued...[/quote][/td][/tr][tr][center][td]Image<br>[sup]hey, i'll buy you a pizza[/sup][/td][/center][/tr][/table]<br><br><br>[center]Image[/center][center][sup]of course i'll introduce you to warren[/sup][/center]<br><br>[center]Image[/center][center][sup]the boys in the crew are only waiting for you,,,,[/sup][/center]<br><br>[center]Image[/center][center][sup]well you been to alabama, girl, 'n georgia too<br>[/sup][/center]<br><br>[center]Image[/center][center][sup]and all the guys in the crew have been good to you[/sup][/center]<br><br>[center]Image[/center][center][sup]i know you're sayin' to yourself<br>[/sup][/center]<br><br>[center]Image[/center][center][sup]this is the way to go[/sup][/center]<br><br>[center]Image[/center][center][sup]cause when you need a little extra[/sup][/center]<br><br>[center]Image[/center][center][sup]they will give you some mo'[/sup][/center]<br><br>[center][table][tr][td]Image[/center][center][sup]'cause you're the crew slut[/sup][/td][td] <-- into leather<br><br><br>& rubber[/td][/tr][/table][/center]<br><br>[center]Image[/center][center][sup]yea, they like rubber too...shrink-tubing with a hair dryer [/sup][/center]<br><br><br><br><br>

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2003 10:18 am 

Awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2003 12:28 pm 
Banned

[center]The Muffin Man Image is seated at the table<br>In the laboratory of the Utility Muffin Research Kitchen . . .<br><br>Reaching for an oversized chrome spoon<br>Image<br>He gathers an intimate quantity of dried muffin remnants<br>And, brushing his scapular aside,<br>Proceeds to dump these inside of his shirt . . .<br>He turns to us and speaks:<br>"Some people like cupcakes better. <br>Image<br>I, for one, Care LESS for them!"<br>Arrogantly twisting the sterile canvas snoot of a fully charged icing-anointment utensil,<br>He poots forth a quarter-ounce green rosetta<br>Near . . . <br>(Let's try that again . . . )<br>He poots forth a quarter-ounce green rosetta<br>Near the summit of a dense-but-radiant muffin of his own design<br>Later he says:<br>"Some people . . . some people like cupcakes exclusively,<br>While I myself say there is naught, nor ought there be,<br>Nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey earth<br>As that Prince of Foods . . . The Muffin!" <br>Image<br><br>Girl, you thought he was a man<br>But he was a muffin<br>He hung around till you found<br>That he didn't know nuthin' <br>Image<br><br>Girl, you thought he was a man<br>But he only was a-puffin'<br>No cries is heard in the night<br>As a result of him stuffin' <br><br>Girl, you thought he was a man<br>But he was a muffin<br>No cries is heard in the night<br>As a result of him stuffin' <br><br>FZ: Bruce Fowler on trombone, <br>Image<br>Napoleon Murphy Brock on tenor sax and lead vocals, <br>Image<br>Terry Bozzio on drums, <br>Image<br>Tom Fowler on bass, <br>Image<br>Denny Walley on slide, <br>Image<br>George Duke on keyboards, <br>Image<br>Captain Beefheart on vocals and soprano sax and madness. <br>Image<br>Thank you very much for coming to the concert tonight. Hope you enjoyed it. Goodnight [s]Austin, Texas[/s] Frank Zappa Forum, wherever you are![/center]

Don't treat me, baby, like your
Any old Alley Cat
Alley Cat, Alley Cat

Jimmie D Fan

PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2003 11:30 am 

There's aImage ArrivingImage To Image A Image<br>Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:58 pm 

[center]STUDEBAKER HOCH<br><br>Image<br><br>YEAH, YEAH<br><br><br><br>ImageImage<br><br>STUDEBAKER HOCH<br><br>Image<br><br>STU-DE-BAKER HOCH! [/center]

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:02 pm