Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:06 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: Vancouver, BC
polydigm wrote:
You're so predictable.

And for the educated who do understand Capitalism and justly hate it, what about them?


What about them? Let them speak up and explain why they justly hate Capitalism...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2013 11:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:11 am
Posts: 1023
Location: North German Wasteland
Disco Boy wrote:
So far, I haven't travelled outside of North America. …

You should do. That would hopefully solve some of the problems you have with your view of the world.

Th.

Plook wrote:
Thinman wrote:
Plook wrote:
… I would say Sweden is probably as close to a true Socialism Country as you can find …

WTF? You must be trying to kid me. Or you obviously have never seen "real" Socialism or Communism (or what they made out of it as you say) from the inside, when it still existed.

Quote:
… Sweden is a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy. Sweden has the world's eighth highest per capita income. In 2011, it ranked fourth in the world in The Economist's Democracy Index and tenth in the United Nations' Human Development Index (third on the inequality-adjusted HDI). In 2010, the World Economic Forum ranked Sweden as the second most competitive country in the world, after Switzerland.

(Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden)


Edit: So, according to Plook and Disco Boy Sweden is a socialist country in a situation of economic mess, or what?

Th.



I never said it was a mess in Sweden, in fact they are proof socialism can work just fine. The fact that they are a constitutional monarchy with a parliamentary democracy form of government and a highly developed economy doesn't not make them any less Socialistic, your view of Socialism is to stereotypical.

Just because the Russia and China did it the way they did, did not make it the right way, maybe their version is something different (that is not socialism or communism).

Socialism and Communism were supposed to be a good thing, not intended to be some kind of Military state that starved the people and imprisoned anyone at will, no one would want it.

Think of what you believe is Socialism and Communism as a deformed version where something went terribly wrong in their birth.

Utopia is possible, its just man is just not evolved enough for it... :smoke:

I'm glad about your reply, Plook. At first I was afraid that there were too many ultra conservative right wing rednecks among the Zappa fans ;-).

Th.

_________________
Active forum member since 2005 - R E T I R E D from public forum activity in 2013


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 1:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5450
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
A rope leash wrote:
Why don't you just jump up and down and act stupid?

SPACEBROTHER said blacks did not have the right to vote until 1965.

It isn't true.

Black men had the right to vote before white women did!

You said they did not until 1965.

Stop insisting that it isn't so. You typed it, posted it, and did not edit it. It seemed as if you really thought that the Civil Rights Act gave blacks the right to vote.

Insults, yelling, copy and pasting the Civil Rights Act are all the genuflections of someone trying desperately not to admit his failures. Just fess up you were ignorant or misspoke, that's all...a little humility to go along with the arrogant hollering and the snide photo-shop displays.


Why don't you chew on this one for a while buddy, and get back to me? Obviously, you need a refresher course in US history. I'm guessing you should have smoked a little less weed before school...

------> The Voting Rights Act of 1965

















...and if you do feel the sudden desire to genuflect leash..."That's right, you asked for it, remember there is a big difference between kneeling down and bending over . . ."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:10 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun May 04, 2003 2:54 am
Posts: 2897
Location: Sydney, OZ
Thinman wrote:
@Disco Boy:

Just out of interest: Which countries/political systems have you visited so far? Have you ever seen real communism or socialism from the inside in eastern Europe in the days of the iron curtain? Do you have insight into to the daily life and reality of democratic societies of the European Community of today?

Just asking.

Th.


As he said, he hasn't been outside of North America...he doesn't know shit about other cultures, or the world view on anything, other than what he can glean from the internet...scary

(Less than) Half of America might demonize Obama, but the rest of the free thinking world think he's pretty cool, and doing a great job considering the GFC shit he inherited.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 8:03 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:52 pm
Posts: 1746
Yes, SPACEBOTHER, keep yelling about the Civil Rights Act.

Black men had the right to vote in 1870. It's as simple as that. You said they didn't until 1965. It is not true. They had it in 1870.

Admit.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:35 pm
Posts: 1841
Location: usa
"Fortunately for (Fredrick) Douglass, at the time (1840) Massachusetts was one of only five Northern states that allowed suffrage for “free” blacks (the others were Vermont, Maine, New Hampshire and Rhode Island)."

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/07/opini ... d=all&_r=0

It's in the New York Times. so it's gotta be true ...

Points to make:

Free black men were able to vote prior to 1870 in the United States

Voter supression existed then and continues today

This juvenile pissing match between spacebrtother and a rope leash needs to stop ASAP

_________________
This world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5450
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
Why would I admit I was wrong, when technically and I'm right? Blacks didn't have full voting rights until 100 years after the 14th Amendment. What the fuck else is there to know?

Re-read

(and I quote)-------> Following the 1964 election, a variety of civil rights organizations banded together to push for the passage of legislation that would ensure black voting rights once and for all.


I can't possibly simplify (or dumb down) this any more for you leash. The large bolded part of the type contains 11 words and one number. I could simplify it down to about 6 or seven words and one number, but I'm beginning to think that even that is beyond your comprehension.


Some people :roll:
It's not even a pissing match. It's some dolts failed attempt to try to catch me in some gotcha moment, because he's mad that I criticise Ron Paul.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 12:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 10, 2003 12:35 pm
Posts: 1841
Location: usa
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
... Blacks didn't even have a right to vote in America until 1965, ...


Sorry dude, you fucked up - just admit it and move on. The constitutionally guaranteed right to vote is NOT the same as voter suppression laws.

_________________
This world is made for people who aren't cursed with self-awareness.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 837
Interesting to note that there were many DEMOCRATS that were opposed to the Civil Rights Act in 1964 >

The idea that Democrat Party has led the fight for American civil rights for over 200 years is nothing more than a bald-faced lie. Even the Washington Post's fact-checker found the claim too preposterous to ignore:

The Web history mentions the leadership of President Woodrow Wilson in helping pass the 19th Amendment, without noting that he was a racist or that he repressed civil liberties — even to the point of jailing one of his rivals for the presidency in 1914 (socialist Eugene Debs).

The history also highlights the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Certainly President Lyndon Johnson, a Texas Democrat, played an essential role, but it is worth remembering that 80 percent of the “no” votes in the Senate came from Democrats, including the late Robert Byrd (W.Va.) and Albert Gore (Tenn.), father of the future vice president. Republican votes, in fact, were essential in winning final passage of the bill.


http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism ... ng-History


Yep , I SO wanna be a Democrat. :lol:

In about 2 minutes we'll see somebody posting " THOSE Democrats aren't the same party now " or something equally insipid. :roll:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14651
I think it's truthoganda and Frank would agree with me!

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: Vancouver, BC
Thinman wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
So far, I haven't travelled outside of North America. …

You should do. That would hopefully solve some of the problems you have with your view of the world.


Uncle Bernie wrote:
As he said, he hasn't been outside of North America...he doesn't know shit about other cultures, or the world view on anything, other than what he can glean from the internet...scary


So because someone hasn't travelled to all corners of the earth automatically means they're ignorant towards other countries' politics, world issues/views, etc.?! Wow, guys. What logic! I guess that means EVERYONE who hasn't travelled the globe enough is just as ignorant?! :roll:

But then again, I just KNEW you'd make that an issue and wouldn't be able to disprove my points. So, thanks for proving me right. :wink:

Uncle Bernie wrote:
(Less than) Half of America might demonize Obama, but the rest of the free thinking world think he's pretty cool, and doing a great job considering the GFC shit he inherited.


I can guarantee you that most people who think Obama is "pretty cool" or that he's doing a good job, don't understand economic or fiscal matters to save their lives, nor do they have ANY clue just how bad it's going to get shortly because of how he's handling things. But I can see you've done a good job of ignoring the FACTS about the Obama Administration's piss-poor performance and my explicit explanations regarding that in this and other similar threads...

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:44 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14651
I think you're all full of shit. Nobody is right about anything and it should all just be laid to rest and deleted once and for all.

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2013 11:37 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:20 pm
Posts: 214
Technically anything used to get a political point across is "propaganda" be it true or not. Just saying....

_________________
Image

Pudding
Delicious


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:28 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:11 am
Posts: 1023
Location: North German Wasteland
Disco Boy wrote:
… So because someone hasn't travelled to all corners of the earth automatically means they're ignorant towards other countries' politics, world issues/views, etc.?! Wow, guys. What logic! I guess that means EVERYONE who hasn't travelled the globe enough is just as ignorant?! :roll:

At least you know that the earth is a globe. ;-)

But seriously, nowhere have I met so many ignorant (and probably stupid) people than in the US (Canada is a little better). Some still must have thought the earth is a disc.

Common sense (on the west coast) was:

- there is nothing besides the US on this planet. The US is the planet.
- therefore all countries one has heard the names of must be part of and be geographically connected to the US
- in Europe there is no electricity, no water supply, no streets, no motorized vehicles
- therefore they must be still using horse-drawn vehicles
- that is no wonder: it is the old world, everybody moved to the new world at some point, and Europe is an empty, deserted place now without any further development
- Germany is a communist country, as is all of Europe
- or: Mercedes, BMW and Porsche are US cars, because Germany belongs to the US and must be located somewhere on the east coast
- the original Schloss Neuschwanstein is in Disneyland, the other one is a (bad) copy.
- all the towns and cities in the US with the European names are the originals and came first. Founded by emigrants from Europe? Never heard.

etc., etc., etc.

Some of this came from people with at least some sort of education (doctors and such). That doesn't mean that there is no ignorance and stupidity in other parts of the world, but what I experienced in the US has a special quality.

Edit: To extend that to Canada: North America – huge continent - sometimes limited horizons in the minds of some people.

Your fear for anything you call Socialism is totally unfounded. It is just the fear for the unknown. You will never experience anything that comes anywhere near Socialism in the US, under any administration, that is for sure. And you will never get in contact with Socialism or Communism if you never leave North America. So nothing to worry about.


Th.

_________________
Active forum member since 2005 - R E T I R E D from public forum activity in 2013


Last edited by Thinman on Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:40 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5450
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
pedro2 wrote:
Interesting to note that there were many DEMOCRATS that were opposed to the Civil Rights Act in 1964 >

The idea that Democrat Party has led the fight for American civil rights for over 200 years is nothing more than a bald-faced lie. Even the Washington Post's fact-checker found the claim too preposterous to ignore:

The Web history mentions the leadership of President Woodrow Wilson in helping pass the 19th Amendment, without noting that he was a racist or that he repressed civil liberties — even to the point of jailing one of his rivals for the presidency in 1914 (socialist Eugene Debs).

The history also highlights the passage of the 1964 Civil Rights Act. Certainly President Lyndon Johnson, a Texas Democrat, played an essential role, but it is worth remembering that 80 percent of the “no” votes in the Senate came from Democrats, including the late Robert Byrd (W.Va.) and Albert Gore (Tenn.), father of the future vice president. Republican votes, in fact, were essential in winning final passage of the bill.


http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism ... ng-History


Yep , I SO wanna be a Democrat. :lol:

In about 2 minutes we'll see somebody posting " THOSE Democrats aren't the same party now " or something equally insipid. :roll:



I think the word you're looking for is Dixiecrats.



Andrew Breitbart huh...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OmOwafnVGug


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:55 pm
Posts: 1968
Thinman wrote:
But seriously, nowhere have I met so many ignorant (and probably stupid) people than in the US (Canada is a little better). Some still must have thought the earth is a disc.

Common sense (on the west coast) was:

- there is nothing besides the US on this planet. The US is the planet.
- therefore all countries one has heard the names of must be part of and be geographically connected to the US
- in Europe there is no electricity, no water supply, no streets, no motorized vehicles
- therefore they must be still using horse-drawn vehicles
- that is no wonder: it is the old world, everybody moved to the new world at some point, and Europe is an empty, deserted place now without any further development
- Germany is a communist country, as is all of Europe
- or: Mercedes, BMW and Porsche are US cars, because Germany belongs to the US and must be located somewhere on the east coast
- the original Schloss Neuschwanstein is in Disneyland, the other one is a (bad) copy.
- all the towns and cities in the US with the European names are the originals and came first. Founded by emigrants from Europe? Never heard.

etc., etc., etc.

Some of this came from people with at least some sort of education (doctors and such). That doesn't mean that there is no ignorance and stupidity in other parts of the world, but what I experienced in the US has a special quality.


We know you're not communists. You're Nazi's.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:45 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 837
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
pedro2 wrote:
In about 2 minutes we'll see somebody posting " THOSE Democrats aren't the same party now " or something equally insipid. :roll:



I think the word you're looking for is Dixiecrats.






You never fail to deliver , do ya , Spacer ?

:lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 8:35 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5450
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
pedro2 wrote:
SPACEBROTHER wrote:
pedro2 wrote:
In about 2 minutes we'll see somebody posting " THOSE Democrats aren't the same party now " or something equally insipid. :roll:



I think the word you're looking for is Dixiecrats.






You never fail to deliver , do ya , Spacer ?

:lol:


You know whats really insipid pedro2? The voting demographics - http://www.sacbee.com/2012/11/06/496643 ... shows.html

Should put to rest any notion about which one party has the public perception of being on the side of Civil Rights. :wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2011 3:22 am
Posts: 837
Nice graph. :lol:

If you look closely at the national demographics , it shows that the poor , the uneducated and females were the primary driving forces behind O's 2nd suck sess .

Was there any doubt about what sheeple will do or think ?

:wink:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18107
Location: Somewhere in time
downer mydnyte wrote:
Thinman wrote:
But seriously, nowhere have I met so many ignorant (and probably stupid) people than in the US (Canada is a little better). Some still must have thought the earth is a disc.

Common sense (on the west coast) was:

- there is nothing besides the US on this planet. The US is the planet.
- therefore all countries one has heard the names of must be part of and be geographically connected to the US
- in Europe there is no electricity, no water supply, no streets, no motorized vehicles
- therefore they must be still using horse-drawn vehicles
- that is no wonder: it is the old world, everybody moved to the new world at some point, and Europe is an empty, deserted place now without any further development
- Germany is a communist country, as is all of Europe
- or: Mercedes, BMW and Porsche are US cars, because Germany belongs to the US and must be located somewhere on the east coast
- the original Schloss Neuschwanstein is in Disneyland, the other one is a (bad) copy.
- all the towns and cities in the US with the European names are the originals and came first. Founded by emigrants from Europe? Never heard.

etc., etc., etc.

Some of this came from people with at least some sort of education (doctors and such). That doesn't mean that there is no ignorance and stupidity in other parts of the world, but what I experienced in the US has a special quality.


We know you're not communists. You're Nazi's.



And he should realize all the good Innovations come from the US (innovatively we are over 30 to 1 ahead of the rest of the world) and most of the good Innovations comes from the West Coast of the US.

We have neither the time nor the inclination to explain West Coast Lifestyle to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very Innovations that we provide, and then questions the manner in which we provide them. We would rather he just said thank you, and went on his way.

:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 7:11 am
Posts: 1023
Location: North German Wasteland
Thank you, thank you, thank you people from the west coast that you gave me this Mac that I'm typing this on ;-)

First of all, I was taking the right to generalize, like Disco Boy does. Because that is what he is doing all the time. It is no good idea to think in black and white categories of smart vs. stupid, capitalism vs. socialism. There are more shades of grey in between.

Of course I met many smart and nice people in the US and in Canada. Not only on this forum.

Th.

_________________
Active forum member since 2005 - R E T I R E D from public forum activity in 2013


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2006 10:27 pm
Posts: 5450
Location: echoing through the canyons of your mind
pedro2 wrote:
Nice graph. :lol:
Thats what she said! :wink:

pedro2 wrote:
If you look closely at the national demographics , it shows that the poor , the uneducated and females were the primary driving forces behind O's 2nd suck sess .

Was there any doubt about what sheeple will do or think ?

:wink:


Are you implying that you are better than and/or above people with low incomes and less educational opportunities than you, and basicaly half of the entire human population (women)? :P

Narcissist much? :lol:

If y'all take a little closer peep at that there graph, y'all notice that all them over e-ju-mah-cated folks with their fancy post-gra-je-muate studies voted for "O" by a 55% to 42% margin thingie-ma-doohicky...all them stupid ignorant doctors, scientists, engineers and astronauts anyways.......How dare they? :mrgreen:


g'day sir... :roll:


Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:09 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 18107
Location: Somewhere in time
Thinman wrote:
Thank you, thank you, thank you people from the west coast that you gave me this Mac that I'm typing this on ;-)

First of all, I was taking the right to generalize, like Disco Boy does. Because that is what he is doing all the time. It is no good idea to think in black and white categories of smart vs. stupid, capitalism vs. socialism. There are more shades of grey in between.

Of course I met many smart and nice people in the US and in Canada. Not only on this forum.

Th.



Not Canada so much... :mrgreen:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 5:27 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 05, 2006 11:11 pm
Posts: 3322
Location: Vancouver, BC
Thinman wrote:
Disco Boy wrote:
… So because someone hasn't travelled to all corners of the earth automatically means they're ignorant towards other countries' politics, world issues/views, etc.?! Wow, guys. What logic! I guess that means EVERYONE who hasn't travelled the globe enough is just as ignorant?! :roll:


At least you know that the earth is a globe. ;-)


Yeah...and I also know the difference between Socialism and a Mixed Economy, unlike you. :wink:

Thinman wrote:
But seriously, nowhere have I met so many ignorant (and probably stupid) people than in the US (Canada is a little better). Some still must have thought the earth is a disc.

Common sense (on the west coast) was:

- there is nothing besides the US on this planet. The US is the planet.
- therefore all countries one has heard the names of must be part of and be geographically connected to the US
- in Europe there is no electricity, no water supply, no streets, no motorized vehicles
- therefore they must be still using horse-drawn vehicles
- that is no wonder: it is the old world, everybody moved to the new world at some point, and Europe is an empty, deserted place now without any further development
- Germany is a communist country, as is all of Europe
- or: Mercedes, BMW and Porsche are US cars, because Germany belongs to the US and must be located somewhere on the east coast
- the original Schloss Neuschwanstein is in Disneyland, the other one is a (bad) copy.
- all the towns and cities in the US with the European names are the originals and came first. Founded by emigrants from Europe? Never heard.

etc., etc., etc.

Some of this came from people with at least some sort of education (doctors and such). That doesn't mean that there is no ignorance and stupidity in other parts of the world, but what I experienced in the US has a special quality.

Edit: To extend that to Canada: North America – huge continent - sometimes limited horizons in the minds of some people.


And your opinions regarding a large percentage of North Americans is relevant to this discussion because?

Thinman wrote:
Your fear for anything you call Socialism is totally unfounded. It is just the fear for the unknown.


No, it is NOT unfounded. And no, it is actually fear resulting from how North America is slowly transitioning itself into a Socialism/Communism system (or at the very least, an extremely lopsided type of Mixed Economy) from the type of Mixed Economy we live in today...

Thinman wrote:
You will never experience anything that comes anywhere near Socialism in the US, under any administration, that is for sure. And you will never get in contact with Socialism or Communism if you never leave North America. So nothing to worry about.

Th.


I wouldn't be so sure about that...but I hope you're right...

Thinman wrote:
First of all, I was taking the right to generalize, like Disco Boy does. Because that is what he is doing all the time. It is no good idea to think in black and white categories of smart vs. stupid, capitalism vs. socialism. There are more shades of grey in between.

Of course I met many smart and nice people in the US and in Canada. Not only on this forum.

Th.


I'm not generalizing. I'm very specific about my explanations and always have been. But it seems that you just choose to ignore that. And I definitely don't think in black & white terms.


And btw, my sig isn't meant to be taken that literally...at least yet... :wink:

_________________
:53 - :57...

"...I'm absolutely a Libertarian on MANY issues..." ~ Frank Zappa, Rochester, NY, March 11, 1988


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14651
Here's to thousands of more pages of not getting through to each other and just going around and around and around! It's a way of life!

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 162 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group