Zappa.com

The Official Frank Zappa Messageboards
It is currently Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:01 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 
Author Message
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:51 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 566
Let us post those things here.
Those things that are 100% true...
yet may lead the reader to do a double take in disbelief.
No, those things do not have to be about you.
Or yours. Or your bedroom activities.
But hey, color the floor yours.

I understand that this may work only under the premise that everybody knows everybody.
Well, this could only help or hurt that.

Who has that kind of time on their balls?

Of COURSE I'll start.

• I have never got high on marijuana.
• I have never seen STAR WARS.
• James Hetfield is a homosexual.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:49 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed May 01, 2013 6:16 am
Posts: 642
Location: Royal Wootton Bassett
I know somebody who was being chased by a police officer (after biting him for no reason) and ran into a random house, climbed upstairs, went into the attic and literally punched through the ceiling, broke the tiles and climbed out onto the roof of the house. Escaped for a couple of hours before being caught.

_________________
Image

Trendmonger wrote:
...and but also


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 2:53 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 566
• I want to shake that person's hand.

• I am serious.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:13 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1242
Location: Huntingdon, TN
I always get high on marijuana.
I've only seen Star Wars one time when it first came out.
James who?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:18 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:19 am
Posts: 566
Philostopher wrote:
James who?

Are you metalliserious?


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:44 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 03, 2006 5:18 pm
Posts: 2999
Location: Between the Badges
lapsed maps wrote:
... metalliserious?

http://www.zappa.com/messageboard/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=3349&p=69235&hilit=oxymoron#p69235

_________________
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Don't Be Stupid Unless You Want To


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:57 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jul 16, 2012 12:52 pm
Posts: 4028
Location: Orange County Ca.
lapsed maps wrote:
Let us post those things here.
Those things that are 100% true...
yet may lead the reader to do a double take in disbelief.
No, those things do not have to be about you.
Or yours. Or your bedroom activities.
But hey, color the floor yours.

I understand that this may work only under the premise that everybody knows everybody.
Well, this could only help or hurt that.

Who has that kind of time on their balls?

Of COURSE I'll start.

• I have never got high on marijuana.
• I have never seen STAR WARS.
• James Hetfield is a homosexual.

lm is really Gene Simmons of Kiss.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 12:26 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Aug 24, 2007 8:19 pm
Posts: 613
Location: Hollywood, CA
I have a huge crush on my dentist.
I would not be opposed to him putting his fingers somewhere besides in my mouth.

_________________
.......
I'm goin' to the love-in to sit & play
my bongos in the dirt.
Yes, I'm goin' to the love-in to sit & play
my bongos in the dirt.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:18 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19304
Location: Somewhere in time
zappagirl wrote:
I have a huge crush on my dentist.
I would not be opposed to him putting his fingers somewhere besides in my mouth.



Dam girl, you didn't just say that... :smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:22 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:48 pm
Posts: 19304
Location: Somewhere in time
I miss my wife more than I ever thought possible.

I am trying to date girls and find it exciting.

I am so fearful of romance I don't know if it's possible.


:smoke:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:22 pm
Posts: 1242
Location: Huntingdon, TN
Plook wrote:
zappagirl wrote:
I have a huge crush on my dentist.
I would not be opposed to him putting his fingers somewhere besides in my mouth.



Dam girl, you didn't just say that... :smoke:


That's what you call taking the thread seriously. I was actually trying to think of something, but that trumps all. :!:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 3:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 31, 2003 2:41 pm
Posts: 14810
zappagirl wrote:
I have a huge crush on my dentist.
I would not be opposed to him putting his fingers somewhere besides in my mouth.


Pressing his fingers into the palm of your hand so you could experience hand-holding with him? How sweet!

_________________
One of the sanest, surest, and most generous joys of life comes from being happy over the good fortune of others.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 12 posts ] 

All times are UTC - 8 hours


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group